Between The Lines Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchfren
mitchfren
151 Followers

By the time she returned to the tip there was a tiny droplet of pre-cum visible there and, after a momentary hesitation, she tenderly licked it into her mouth and seemed to be absorbed in the process of experiencing the unfamiliar taste. I must have been holding my breath -- I hadn't been aware of it -- but I know I exhaled noisily when she did that; and then I gasped loudly when she drew part of the purple helmet into her mouth before, after another hesitation, closing her lips around the whole of it.

I could feel her sucking gently; could see that she was clearly frightened of catching her teeth on such a tender part but, as her confidence grew a little, she started to gently bob her head up and down just a little way until I wanted to scream out loud with the sheer intoxication of the moment.

If it had been anyone else, I probably would have left her to continue until I was ready to explode into her mouth but, if it had been anyone else, I wouldn't have felt the way I did at that moment. So, after relishing a few moments of those ecstatic feelings, I carefully reached down, drew her head away from it, and brought her back up to stand with me.

"I'm sure I can do it, Jack," she told me with a concerned look on her face, "I'm sure I can do it for you... really. I'm sorry if I wasn't...."

"It felt perfect, Penny," I whispered, "And I know that you will. But I want to wait until you're ready to do it for us... not just for me."

As I finished speaking, I carefully wrapped my arms around her and began to ease us both onto the bed. Even then, I could sense that she was relieved that I'd allowed her just to begin an exploration rather than pressing her to complete it. The feeling was clear in the loving tenderness of her kiss and the lack of resistance when we stretched out, side by side and as close together as it's possible for two bodies to be and, once more, I began to explore her delicious body.

Her responses to every touch were immediate and unrestrained but, before going further, a sudden thought sprang, uninvited, into my mind. I stopped what I was doing and said:

"I just need to get my jacket. I think it's in the kitchen."

"Why?" she breathed.

"Condoms," I replied, "I've got some in my...." But she tightened her arms around me and refused to let me move.

"We don't need them, Jack," she whispered.

"But... you said...."

"There's no point..." she murmured, "...not when I'm already pregnant!"

**

mitchfren
mitchfren
151 Followers
  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
potsherdpotsherdover 10 years ago
Great story

Lovely story - my third reading and loving every minute.

Let's get one detail right. For "juvenile offenders' institution" read Borstal. That's the word he would have used.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
how easy to condemn others

Yeah I know, fictional characters, writer's imagineering but so many reader are so quick to condemn others, whether fictional or real. And so slow to express compassion or forgiveness for other peoples foibles. Thus expressing their own inner turmoil and self-hatred for the pain and suffering the castigator caused to the real people in their lives.

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 11 years ago
Wonderful

What talent you have if this is indeed your first story. It is well written and composed with a full bodied language and I just love your quirky humour.

Very much looking forward to further work.

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years agoAuthor
My apologies,

Work and family commitments make it difficult for me to spend much time here and even less for actual writing.

I have made a start on what will be the final chapter of THIS adventure which, I hope, will answer many questions. It is unlikely to answer them all, however, because I've developed a perverse liking for these characters which means that, sometime in the future, I hope to return to them.

Once again, many thanks for the comments - and the e-mails - both encouraging and otherwise. I really do appreciate your feedback.

LVgrniis64LVgrniis64over 11 years ago
Author, author

Chapter 5 caught my attention simply because of the category. I couldn't recall reading earlier chapters so I went back to ch. 1 to see if it was familiar. It is always a pleasant surprise to find a well written story, and this one is surely that. You are a good storyteller as well, as apparently I'm not the only one who has made it to chapter 5. Thank you and I hope there is more to this tale

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Slip of the Tongue Sometimes you can't trust anybody, especially yourself.in Loving Wives
The Lazy Lemon Sun Ch. 01 In my brother's shadow.in Loving Wives
Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
More Stories