Beverly and I: An Homage to Elia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured the trucker had seen enough and sped up. Bev reached over and grabbed my hand. "I need you to fuck me NOW!" I took the first off-ramp and found a dirt road into some trees. I was still trying to park the car when she started pulling my shorts off. I hurriedly moved out from under the steering wheel and Bev straddled my legs. She quickly lowered her hot wet pussy over my cock and slammed all the way down on my shaft.

She grabbed my head and pulled me tight against her tits while she ground her pussy against me. We were both wilder that we had ever been. She was cumming as soon as my cock was buried in her. I was growling and biting her tits as she kept trying to grind me into the seat. It only took about a minute for me to cum.

That didn't stop us. Bev continued to cum as she ground her pussy against me. I could feel her juices and my cum flooding over my balls as she rode me. For my part, my cock stayed hard and in a couple of minutes I was cumming again.

In twenty minutes Bev never stopped cumming and I came three times. My balls, ass, and the seat were soaked with pussy juice and cum. Finally, she collapsed against me. We just sat there holding onto each other. After a bit, my dick softened and slipped out of her hole.

Bev got off of me and we both laughed at the sticky wet mess on the seat and me. She got some Kleenex out of her purse and mopped up as well as she could. I figured we had done enough for one day and headed for home.

We drove home with contented smiles on our faces.

Two weeks later it turned cold again. I spent Saturday morning having the car serviced and stuff. When I got home about 2:00 I walked in the house and found Bev with her long coat on, ready to go out. I asked her where she was going. She blushed as she said, "I thought we could go for a little drive." From the smile on her face I knew something was up.

I guess I'm kind of slow. It was a couple of minutes before it hit me that she might not have anything on under that coat. I know Bev was kind of nervous at being so brazen and I don't think it would have taken much for her to change her mind.

I walked up to her and kissed her. I slipped my hand inside her coat and felt bare skin. "That sounds like fun." I said, as my cock starting growing.

We went into the garage to get in the car. I held the door for Bev and watched her coat open and expose most of her legs as she got in. Once she was seated she started to pull her coat over her legs and I told her to leave it. It was buttoned just below her pussy, but with her sitting down that way with the coat open let me have a good look at her sweet little slit.

Bev tried to ignore my stare as she fastened her seatbelt, but I could see she was getting a little wet. I walked around and got behind the wheel. "Let me see your tits, Honey." She blushed as she opened the top of her coat and let me look at her ripe tits. Her nipples were already hard and pointing straight out.

As I backed out of the garage and into the street she pulled the top part of her coat closed. Once we got on the freeway she opened the top of her coat and exposed her tits. I was a little surprised that she was so ready to do it. But I liked it. I got a kind of queasy feeling thinking she might do that any time. Anytime she wanted she could show another guy her tits, whether or not I was there, and I think she was beginning to like doing it. Even though it made me feel funny it also made me hard.

"Would you do that when I'm not around?"

"No."

"If you do will you tell me about it?"

"Honey, I don't want to do it unless you're with me."

"You could do it anytime you want and I wouldn't know."

"Honey, I only like doing this with you."

"I wouldn't mind, if you told me about it afterwards."

"Honey, that would be like cheating. Do you want me to?"

"You could tell me before you do it, and then afterwards tell me what it was like." I could feel my face getting hot as we talked about this. I glanced over at her and saw I wasn't the only one.

Bev squirmed a little in her seat. "You wouldn't be mad?"

It was getting kind of hard to breathe, but I managed to croak out, "No. Not as long as you told me about it."

She reached over and put her hand on mine. "I'm getting awfully hot. If you don't find a truck pretty soon you're going to have to fuck me without showing off these tits that you like so much." That got a chuckle out of me and brought us back to the present.

And not a minute too soon. We were just catching up to a truck. We smiled at each other as I slowly drove up along side the truck. This time I wasn't surprised when he blew that damn horn. I was able to calmly drive along beside him and let him take a good look at my wife's lovely tits.

Bev started to blush as I just stayed with the trucker. He was getting a good, long look. She was sitting there and trying not to make me speed up.

"Do you want me to speed up?"

"God yes!" she hissed at me.

"Then open the rest of your coat." I expected some argument, but didn't get any. She quickly unbuttoned the two buttons holding her coat together and spread it wide. She was breathing heavily as she looked at me and opened her legs, giving me and that truck driver a great look at her cunt. I felt like I was going to cum as her legs kept getting wider and wider apart.

Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I sped up and looked for a place to pull over and fuck. Bev didn't close her coat. She just sat there saying, "Hurry up. Hurry up. Hurry up." Over and over. I took an off-ramp and just pulled into a closed-up business. We were fucking like rabbits again before the dust had settled.

I think someone could have jacked up the car and stolen the tires and we wouldn't have known it. I think that right then if Bev had said she wanted to put on a fuck show with our friends right in front of my face I would have said, "YES!" I've never been so turned on in my life.

After we finally cooled down, we just lay in the car holding each other. I know it's hard to believe, but we had fucked for over forty minutes straight. We were totally exhausted. I felt like I had just run a marathon. All I wanted to do was curl up and go to sleep.

We did doze off for a few minutes. We woke up when it started getting cold in the car. Since the kids weren't going to be home, I drove to the first motel I found and checked in. After a couple hours of sleep, we woke up starving. I called for a pizza delivery and Bev went in to take a shower.

I was about to go see what was taking Bev so long when the pizza arrived. I let the guy in and was paying him when Bev came out of the bathroom, naked. The pizza kid and I just stared as she calmly walked over and got on the bed. She sat against the headboard and pulled the covers up over her lap, leaving her tits exposed.

"She thinks she is too old to be attractive to men. What do you think?"

She was starting to blush a bright red when the kid said, "Jesus Christ NO. She's beautiful."

Having my wife's tits exposed to this young guy was really turning me on. I didn't think Bev would ever be brave enough to just walk out the way she had and then leave her tits on display. I decided to see just how brave she was.

I walked over to the end of the bed and pulled the covers down off her lap. Bev just got redder as her pussy was exposed to our view. I could hear the kid breathing, but I don't know if he was breathing any harder than Bev or I.

Bev didn't make any attempt to cover herself but I could see her fists clenched tightly. I knew she was nervous, but I also knew she was getting hot.

I don't know how long we stayed that way but I finally I couldn't take it any longer. I gave the kid a $20 and told him to get out. I'm not sure if he was still in the room or not when I pushed her legs open and shoved my face in Bev's steaming hot pussy.

It didn't take a minute for her to start cumming. I didn't stop eating her. I just kept it up and she kept cumming. I could feel her whole body trembling as she moaned and bucked her pussy into my face. When I did stop eating her it was just to pull her down on the bed and ram my cock in that delicious pussy.

I'm afraid we were left with some cold pizza by the time the hot sex ended.

Afterwards Bev was concerned she had gone too far. She said she was sorry for coming out of the bathroom naked. She said it was one thing to flash somebody on the freeway, where we could drive off any time we wanted. But having a guy right there in the room could have been dangerous.

I kissed her and held her and assured her she hadn't done anything wrong. We talked about how hot it had been with him right there in the room. She said she was glad I had pulled the covers down so he could look at her pussy. "I would never have been able to do that. But I got so hot when you did it and let him look at me I wanted you right then. I wanted you even with him in the room."

It was getting hard to breathe again and I could feel my skin flushing with heat. My mouth got dry and I was afraid to hear the answer, but I whispered the question. "Did you want him to fuck you?"

Bev started whispering too. "Honey, no. I wanted you."

"Would you have let him?"

"Honey, I'm your wife."

"Would you have let him fuck you if I asked you to?"

"Honey", exploded in a whisper from her.

I was almost gasping for breath. "Would you?"

I could barely hear her, "Yes, if you wanted me to."

We held each other tight. Each lost in our own thoughts.

I kind of expected her to start us off on another adventure. When nothing happened after a couple of weeks went by I knew she was waiting for me to take charge. There was no doubt she liked exposing herself, but she knew the next time might lead to something much more serious and she didn't want to seem too anxious. Or for me to think she wanted another man.

For my part, I wanted her to ask to go for another ride. I wanted her to let me know that she was ready to show off her beautiful body again.

After two and a half weeks I knew we had to do something. It was tearing me up inside waiting for her to suggest another ride.

I finally decided it was time and whatever happens, happens. It sounds brave here, but it was more of a need than bravery.

Wednesday night I told her it would be a good weekend for the kids to stay with friends so we could have some time to ourselves. She nervously licked and bit her lips as her face flushed. She knew exactly what kind of time to ourselves I was talking about. For a minute I thought she was going to say no, but then she just nodded her head and said, "OK."

When Saturday rolled around we did all our usual chores. We both were so nervous, thinking about what was about to happen, that we had all kinds of little accidents. Spilling things, or dropping things. Finally I had had enough and said we should take a ride. In a way, even though we were scared, it was a relief for both of us that the wait was finally over.

An hour later we were driving down the freeway looking for trucks. Bev told me a joke that one of her friends had told her and we both started laughing. That was all it took to lighten the mood and we started having fun instead of being all tense and nervous.

That afternoon we flashed three truckers before we pulled off the freeway for one of our wild fuck sessions. Then we checked into a Ramada Inn. I told her I was going to order pizza while she cleaned up. Jesus, the nerves came back immediately. She knew without my saying it that I wanted her to come out naked when the pizza guy got there.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and in came the pizza. My beautiful wife walked out of the bathroom without a stitch on. She looked gorgeous. She proudly walked over to the bed and sat on top, not even bothering with the covers. I paid for the pizza and we both just about died laughing as the pizza GIRL left.

After that, anytime either of us heard the word "pizza" we would smile, if not outright laugh.

That night we got to eat a hot pizza before making love.

Then we were going out on the freeway regularly, every other weekend. Flashing truckers until we were both too hot to go any further and then a wild fuck session in the car. We would pick places to fuck where there was always the possibility of being seen. Closed up businesses or dirt roads. The chances of someone coming along and seeing us just added to the fun. After an hour or so of fucking it was off to the Ramada Inn for the night.

Since we were starving after all that wild sex we would call for some food to be delivered as soon as we got to our room. After the pizza "girl" delivery Bev didn't come out of the bathroom nude anymore.

Last Saturday evening I decided to do things a little differently. I asked Bev to pack a nice dress for an evening out, and asked her to wear nothing but her long coat and heels when we left the house. I put on a suit.

"So what's up, honey?" She was still nervous when we started our little flashing adventures. It was an excited kind of nervous, more anticipation than concern.

"I just thought we'd go a different direction tonight," I said, throwing her bag into the trunk. I left it at that, though I could see she was still eaten up with curiosity.

This time instead of driving out of town and flashing on the interstates, we drove in toward the city and flashed along the way. We drove through some of the more active nightspots in the area, down by the local college and the nearby bars. Bev was having a lot of fun "picking her targets" with guys, or even groups of guys, along the roadside getting treated to a show.

On this night, when we were both thoroughly turned on by Bev's flashing, I pulled the car into a parking garage and drove up to a level where were only a few cars. We parked near the stairwell and I helped Bev out of the car and leaned her against the wall in a darkened corner and opened her coat.

We played and fucked in the corner for nearly an hour. Several times there were passers-by, usually couples. The first few times this happened, Bev would pull her coat up to cover us discreetly, slowing me down but not letting me stop, not wanting to attract attention. After a while though, she was acting like we were the only two people in the garage. I remained acutely aware of the brief show we were putting on for the occasional passers-by, and it was turning me on tremendously.

At a point when I had cum at least twice into my wife's sweet pussy, and she had had a handful of mostly muffled orgasms, I heard a single set of footsteps coming up the stairwell and out around the corner onto our level. I quickly glanced over my shoulder to see a tall, well dressed man stop just a few feet away from us, looking around as though he couldn't remember whether this was where he parked his car, and as he turned to try a different level, I saw him spot us in our corner. I quickly turned back and started kissing Bev on the neck, hoping that he would stay and watch, and that he didn't realize I knew he was there.

Since I didn't hear his footsteps walking away, I assumed he was staying for the show, and got bolder. I slipped my still hard cock out of Bev and trailed my kisses down from her neck to her shoulder, pushing the coat down off her shoulder as I went. I went back to her neck and trailed down the other shoulder the same way. The coat now slipped down off her shoulders to rest at her elbows, leaving her fully frontally exposed.

I bent down to take one of Bev's nipples in my mouth, the one farthest from our watcher, so that he would have an unobstructed view of her other bare breast. I slid one hand between Bev's legs and the other behind her between her ass cheeks. Pressing my finger between her cheeks to rub her back entrance, I simultaneously arched her hips forward while spreading her pussy lips. She was now completely available to his gaze. I looked up at her to see that she was staring over at him...she was breathing hard and deep, and her fists were clenched tightly at her sides. She looked down at me and reached up with both hands to grab my hair.

"Suck me. Suck my clit..." she hissed urgently, pushing me down to my knees between her legs.

As I positioned myself to lick our combined juices from her sopping slit, I noticed that our voyeur had moved closer. I could see his shoes just a couple of feet away. As I gently traced my tongue over her wet lower lips, tasting my cum mixed with hers, he inched forward slowly. I lapped my wife's pussy lightly at first, savoring the trembling pleasure it was giving her. I heard a zip and a rustling of cloth, and glanced over to see the stranger pulling out his long hard dick and stroking it.

For a moment I was worried that this would scare Bev out of her sexual reverie. I looked up at her to see that she was staring with lust at his throbbing tool. She looked down at me and caught my eyes with a questioning look, as though asking for approval. Though I wasn't sure what she wanted, I was in no mood to deny her desires. I urged my tongue onto her clit in silent agreement to whatever she had in mind.

With that she took one hand off my head and reached over to grasp his stiff shaft. It was the first time since our marriage that Bev had touched another man in a sexual way. I couldn't believe it, and I couldn't be more turned on. I sucked her little nub in encouragement.

He bent down slightly to take her nipple into his mouth. That was all the three of us needed. Bev started to quake in a powerful orgasm, "oh...god...yes...god" all the time gripping and pulling his cock tightly. He mumbled a quiet moan of pleasure around his mouthful of my wife's breast, jetting his creamy cum onto her hand, wrist and thigh. And I, without touching myself or being touched, felt another rush of jism flow out of my cock and onto the concrete between my wife's feet.

We were all gasping in recovery from our simultaneous orgasms, and I was wondering how Bev was going to feel about what we had just done, and what we'd do next, when the sound of drunken partiers coming up the stairway and onto our landing spurred us into rapid action.

Our friend was back in his pants and quickly walking away even before Bev had a chance to grab the lapels of her coat and fully cover up, and I tried to stand and block her from view, but found my knees too weak to move fast enough to help. But our need to cover had passed, with the gaggle of drunken conventioneers wandering off and never looking in our direction.

The two of us stood there in amazement for a moment at what had just happened, looking into each others eyes, when Bev reached up and grabbed my head again and planted a long, deep probing kiss on my lips. As we broke the kiss, she whispered, almost inaudibly, "That was...amazing."

We cleaned up as best we could and got back into our car.

We pulled out garage and onto the lamplit streets of the city. Almost immediately out of the garage I turned left, back into the heart of the city, and away from our house. Bev was still full of curiosity.

"So I guess we're not going home?"

"I guess not."

She looked out the car window at the lit facades of the buildings rolling past. Finally she sighed, "God, that was so hot...I don't think I've ever come that hard, or that much."

I didn't know whether she was going to feel guilty about touching the stranger's cock, so I wanted her to know it was okay. "You know it made me cum just seeing you stroke his cock...heck it almost made me cum just seeing you look at his cock, and I wasn't even touching myself."

"Did you like that? I was worried you might be jealous, but when you sucked my clit like you did I couldn't control myself anymore...he was getting me so worked up, seeing how hard he was getting...looking at me. I just had to grab him." She looked back at me. "You sure you're not mad?"