Beverly and I Ch. 04

Story Info
A new dimension is added: pain.
2.6k words
4.44
84.3k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,886 Followers

All week Bev has been antsy and nervous. It was like she hadn't told me everything about last Saturday. Tonight she finally broke down and told my why. We were sitting in the family room after dinner watching some mindless show on the TV and I couldn't take it any longer.

"Babe, what's the matter?"

"Nothing."

"Yes, there is. Ever since last Saturday you've been jumpy. I know you're holding something back. You know there's nothing you could have done that would make me mad at you. You only went there because I wanted you to."

She didn't say anything for a long time. I could tell she was getting up the nerve to tell me. I was really scared that it was something horrible. Like she was going to leave me for Sam or Bob or Jan or maybe all of them.

Bev stood up and reached for my hand. She pulled me up and said, "I need a hug." I started to put my arms around her and she turned around and backed against me. I wrapped her in my arms and held her tight.

We stood like that, watching it get darker and darker outside. Finally she said, "Something happened last week."

"It's OK honey. Whatever it is you're stuck with me for life." She almost cried when I said that. I didn't press her. I knew she needed time to figure out how to say what was on her mind.

"They whipped me." I started to cuss them out, but she put a finger on my lips. So I just hugged her tighter.

After some minutes she said, "...it." So softly I only heard the last word. I waited for her to say more.

"Did you hear me?"

"No, honey. You were talking too soft."

"I said I liked it."

"What do you mean?"

"I came when they were whipping me. It hurt, but it felt good at the same time."

"You came while they whipped you? But you said you were cumming almost constantly, all night long. In those circumstances everything that happened caused you to cum. That doesn't mean you liked it"

"I know I was cumming all night. But what if I just like being whipped?"

I know there are some people that like pain. But not my wife. "Honey, you're not like that."

"How do you know?"

That stopped me. How do you know whether or not someone likes being whipped? How do you spot someone who likes having other guys fuck his wife?

"Do you want to go back and let them whip you again?"

"No! I'm done with them. I'm so ashamed of what I did I could never look any of them in the face again. I'd be too embarrassed. They all whipped me and I begged them to do it."

"Then what do you want to do?"

It came out in a whisper again. I could barely hear her. "I want you to whip me."

"Honey" I gasped, "I couldn't do that. I could never hurt you."

"I've read your journal and I know how much I've been hurting you by fucking and sucking other guys. I just want to try it and see what it does to me."

"Babe, the hurt I've been feeling was brought on by my own desires. Not because of the things you've done. You haven't done anything I didn't want you to do, except the whipping part. I don't like that. Besides, the hurt I've felt is just in my head."

"I've been doing what you wanted because I wanted it too. This is my desire. I want you to whip me. I want to feel the pain again."

How do you answer that? I didn't know what to say. Bev pulled away from me, "Wait here." and left the room.

It had gotten dark outside and the only light in the room was from the TV. Bev walked in and turned on the lights. She was wearing her big fluffy robe. I groaned when I saw she was carrying a belt. She walked up to me and gave me a little kiss. She held the belt out to me, "Please?"

I didn't want to take the belt. She looked in my eyes, "Please. For me?" I took the damned belt from her.

Then she turned around and took off her robe revealing her lovely body. She leaned over the arm of the couch and offered her ass for me to beat. Neither of us said anything for a long time. I was about to tell her I couldn't do it when I noticed her pussy was wet.

In a way it made me mad that she was turned on waiting for me to whip her. Without thinking I swung the belt and struck her ass. "Yes!" exploded from her mouth. I took another swing.

For some reason it felt good. Swinging that belt and smacking her ass. Seeing the red stripes across her ass. Hearing the leather hit her flesh. Goddamnit it felt good.

I whipped her ass, hard, ten or fifteen times. I didn't stop until I heard her scream. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

I stood there amazed at what I had done. "Don't stop. Please don't stop. Whip me again."

I'm not proud to say that I did it. I gave her ass another fifteen or twenty blows with that leather belt. Every time the belt bit into her ass she came more. By the time I stopped all of her ass was a bright red.

I ripped my pants open. My cock was burning with desire to fuck my wife. I moved behind her and shoved my cock all the way in her. Slamming my belly against her burning ass inflamed me further.

In no time, I filled her pussy with scalding hot cum. But that wasn't enough; I was still hard and needed more. I pulled back and growled, "I'm going to fuck your ass." She didn't refuse me, but I heard her whimpering. That added to my lust. I put my cock head against her little asshole and shoved with all my might.

Even though she tried she couldn't keep me out. I ripped into her virgin hole, driving screams of pain from her. I fucked her ass as hard and fast as I could. Her screams turned to whimpers, then to moans, then to yells of encouragement.

We were both lust crazed. Bev's screams turned to screams of pleasure. I added my own yells of passion. I lay over her back and reached around her for her tits. I cruelly squeezed her tender flesh. Twisting and pulling on her tits as I drove into her burning hot ass.

My cock swelled as I neared release. I could feel her driving back at me to meet each thrust. Just when I thought I couldn't stand it any longer my cock erupted, spewing my hot white cum deep in my wife's ass. Bev screamed as she came with me.

I was so drained I could hardly stand. I just barely managed to rise up and somehow move both of us gently to the floor. We lay on our sides looking at each other. Bev gave me a little smile.

I softly lay my fingers on her cheek. When I finally caught enough breath to talk I said, "I'm sorry, Honey. I don't know what came over me. The redder your ass got as I whipped you the more I had to fuck you. And you were screaming in ecstasy. I couldn't help myself. I just had to have you."

Her fingers caressed my cheek. "You fucked my ass, too. You've never done that before." I closed my eyes and whispered how sorry I was. "I'm not. It hurt at first but then it felt good. I don't think I've ever cum so hard. And feeling your cock shoot cum up my ass was incredible. I think I passed out from it."

"I'll be careful in the future. I won't get so carried away."

Bev chuckled, "You'd better. Not now, but later I want you to fuck my ass again. And you have to whip me again Honey. I loved it. I can't describe how great it feels. It stings and burns. But somehow, it's a soothing heat. Just like when you came in my ass. It was hot, but cooling to the burning inside me."

We didn't talk any more. We held each other and lay there while our bodies and minds cooled down. After laying there for an hour or so we got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. Walking behind Bev I saw the most erotic sight of my life. I could see my cum leaking out of her asshole.

I grabbed her and pushed her face down on the bed. I roughly pried her ass cheeks apart and hungrily lapped up the cum trickling out of her. I pressed the tip of my tongue against her hole and felt her relax her sphincter. I slipped my pointed tongue as deeply into her little hole as I could get.

Bev began moaning and shaking with another orgasm as I slurped my cum from her asshole. My cock was hard again and I was ready to fuck her again, but I didn't want to hurt her anymore.

She sensed my need and rolled over. She gasped as her ass touched the bed. She quickly raised her tender burning cheeks off the bed and sank to her knees on the floor. Bev pushed me down on the edge of the bed and moved between my legs. She held my cock with her right hand and fondled by balls with her left.

She leaned forward and slowly impaled her mouth on my member. She took the head of my cock into her warm mouth and held it there for a moment. Suddenly she shoved her face down, driving her nose into my pubic hair. My hips bucked off the bed as I experienced my wife deep throating my shaft for the first time.

She violently assaulted her throat with my throbbing prick. Driving her head up and down on my shaft. I couldn't contain myself and cum erupted from my cock deep in her throat. Bev gasped and choked but she didn't let go of my cock. I was thrashing and groaning in blissful agony as she drained my balls.

Neither of us could do more than moan over the excruciating pleasure we had just experienced.

As my strength returned I picked Bev up and carried her into the bathroom. I held her while I filled the tub with a warm bubble bath. She sighed as I gently lowered her into the warm water. When her tender ass touched the bottom of the tub she yelped in pain.

Then she squirmed around trying to find the most comfortable position. She was finally able to settle then I climbed in and joined her. We washed each other and luxuriated in the tub for a while.

When we got out, Bev dried me off. Then I started drying her. When I came to her ass I was shocked to see how red it still was. I very gently toweled the droplets of water from her firm cheeks.

As gentle as I was she still flinched at my touch. I kneeled down behind her and softly kissed her cheeks and laved them with my tongue. Bev moaned and pushed back, pressing her ass hard against my lips and tongue. I could feel the heat radiating from her ass increasing as my tongue traveled down her crack.

She bent forward slightly and I probed her little rosebud with my tongue. Bev shuddered and gasped when my tongue entered her orifice. My cock was growing and I knew I had to fuck her ass again. Now.

I pulled her down to her knees and bent her over the tub. She was moaning constantly as I began rubbing my pre-cum around her nether hole. She trembled as I pushed the head of my cock at her opening.

I rubbed her legs, sliding my hands in a circle over the side and front of her thighs. Her sphincter relaxed enough for my cock head to enter her. I moved my hands up and held her hips. My fingertips meeting at her slit.

Bev was gasping and panting as I held her. I yelled and drove my cock into her poor little asshole as hard as I could. She screamed in pain as I buried my steel in her bottom and my belly slammed into her burning ass cheeks.

I viciously attacked her asshole. The heat and friction of my attack caused me to spew hot cum deep in her bowels just seconds after I entered her. Bev was screaming in ecstasy as my rod filled her hole again. I continued thrusting into her abused asshole even though my dick was slowly shrinking. After she had another violent orgasm, I stopped fucking her.

I held my cock in her until it shrank and fell out of her tight asshole with a pop. Bev was gasping for breath and crying softly. I picked her up and took her to the bed where I could lay her down on her stomach.

I laid down beside her and put my arm across her back. "I'm sorry, love. Your ass was just so hot I had to have it again. I'm sorry I hurt you so much."

She reached up and touched my face. "Don't be. I loved it. I've never cum harder in my life. I'm finding out things about myself I never knew."

"Me too."

I never knew such pleasure as what I was feeling that night. I knew I had hurt my wife, but we both seemed to like it. I don't think either of us would have thought of it if it hadn't been for Sam, Bob, and Jan.

This was so new and strange for both of us that I wanted to take things real slow. I kissed Bev and gave her bottom a very gentle pat. She winced and smiled at the same time. I smiled at her and told her my thoughts. We agreed that we would slowly explore the world of domination and pain.

"Whatever we do, I still want you to fuck and suck other men."

"Your wish is my command, Master." She was mocking me.

"Call Bob and tell him to get over here now. You want them to have you again." She was instantly contrite.

"Oh, please, Master. I'm sorry. Please don't make me do that."

"You'll do what you're told to do."

She looked down, "Yes, Master." she answered so softly I barely heard her.

"OK." I relented. "You don't have to call them this time." We knew that a new dimension had been added to our relationship. From now on, at least in our sex life, I would give Bev orders, and she would follow them.

We smiled at each other before going to sleep.

No, we were done with Sam, Bob, and Jan. She never wanted to see them again and I would never make her do something she didn't want to do. As for the whipping I never would have thought that it would turn me on. Not just whipping her, but actually beating her ass. That and fucking her tight little asshole aren't things I would even have contemplated a few months ago. But just like having other men fuck her I know that whipping her and fucking her ass is going to be a regular part of our life in the future. If she wants it as much as I do.

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,886 Followers