Beverly Calls

Story Info
Beverly goes to Rex's home.
2.7k words
4.33
79k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

Beverly returned to the office at 2:30 and there were no messages for her. She though about Rex and the beautiful lunch she had spent with him. Luckily she didn't wear a lot of makeup because her face had been so covered with his cum that when she washed it off, all of her makeup went with it. She could still smell his cum as she sat down at her desk. She wondered if Robbin had a good time with Rex's wife today, that was all that he could talk about after they had sex Saturday night, and his cock kept getting hard and she would have to take care of it for him. She remembered fucking him three time's and she masturbated him 4 or 5 times, and he always came so much when he came. He told her that he had fucked Jennifer in the ass on Friday night while Rex watched him and she had enjoyed it so much that she just lay there when he was finished, didn't even clean up when he pulled from her and got dressed. He told her that she had blown him and swallowed most of his cum at least as much as she could swallow. Maybe next time with Rex, she would try to swallow his cum or at least let him cum in her mouth, she knew how much men enjoyed that, and she really liked Rex, he was so good looking.

When Rex left the Hyatt he called Jennifer on the cell phone and when she answered she sounded funny. He asked her what she was doing and she told him. Robbin had stopped by and he was fucking her in the ass as she talked, she moaned that she needed to go. He told her just to put the phone down, and he listened as she screamed through an orgasm and then asked Robbin to please cum on her face. He smiled because he knew she must be hot as hell when she did that and he would probably get home tonight and she would be laying there half asleep, with her face covered with dried cum.

Rex thought again of Lynne and the trip next month to Savannah. He was looking forward to fucking that little whore again. He thought of her sitting facing him with her knees drawn up and her cunt wide open, she was such a whore, but a very attractive one, and he thought of watching his cock cover Beverly's face with his thick white cum and he also thought of his wife being fucked in the ass by his black boss with that huge piece of meat between his legs. The calls that afternoon produced some very good sales and he was very happy with his day. When the day was over he stopped by the gym and worked out for an hour and thought about fucking Beverly again.

Rex arrived home at 7 and went to the bedroom. Sure enough, Jennifer lay sleeping on the bed her face covered with dried or drying cum, he threw off his clothes and moved between her legs, pushed them apart and entered her cunt, she grabbed him and pulled his face to hers. He kissed her as they began to fuck. He could smell Robbin's cum on her face and it excited him even more and he fucked her hard and fast she gripped him between her legs as she hooked her feet together behind his back and begged for his cock. She looked at him and licked around her lips, her eyes widened and he knew that she was cumming and he pounded her even more. His body tensed and his cock exploded into her cunt, and they lay in each others arms. She said "That was a great fuck, Rex thank you I needed it" He pulled from her pussy and she got up and looked in the mirror. She said, "I look like hell, he must have cum a half quart on my face today. You know he fucked me for 4 hours off and on?" Rex jumped up and pushed her face first onto the bed and got behind and pushed his cock into her ass. He told her that Robbin must have loosened her up today, her ass wasn't as tight as usual.

Jennifer laughed and she said "Just fuck me goddamnit, it feels good. Fuck me in the ass I need it bad."

Jennifer moaned through another orgasm and then Rex pulled out of her and went to her head to offer it to her. She opened her mouth as he began emptying his balls and she wrapped her lips around the head and swallowed. He thought of Beverly today and how she didn't want him to cum in her mouth. He was pleased that his wife did enjoy eating cum. When they finished they lay in each others arms together kissing and petting before they got up and headed to the shower together.

They talked as they showered, about Robbin, Beverly and very much about Lynne. They both agreed that she deserved the credit for their recent lovers and both thought it would be so nice to see her again. Rex did note that he loved her but thought she was probably the biggest whore he had ever met. He told Jennifer that he would probably spend some time with her when he went to Savannah next month. She said she would like to get with her again also, maybe she could come to New Orleans and spend a week or two, and Jennifer laughed that she might be able to fuck everyone in New Orleans in two weeks. They dried each other off and put on some shorts and went in the den. Jennifer had gotten used to being braless since Savannah, and Rex loved it. They turned on the tube and sat together when the phone rang. Rex picked it up and said "Sure we're still up and we'd love to see you, do you know how to get here?"

He hung up the phone and looked at Jennifer. "You ready for some more sex tonight?"

"Sure who was that?"

"Beverly and she should be her in 30 minutes or so."

Jennifer smiled and thought this couldn't be any better, all the talk of Lynne had made her crave a woman tonight, but she didn't know what to do about it. Now she knew. "So do you want me to leave so you and Beverly can be alone?"

"Now Jennifer, I know you've had your eye on her for some time. I'm willing to share."

"Thanks a lot stud. Didn't you fuck her right today?"

"I think I did a decent job, and I'm getting horny just looking at you Jen, I love you so much."

I love you, too, Rex and I always will. I don't think anyone could ever understand me like you do. Except Lynne of course." And she laughed.

Jennifer left and came back with a tee shirt on and sat next to Rex, when the doorbell rang. Jennifer went to answer it, opened it and Beverly stood there in pink shorts and a pink tee shirt. Her long brown legs looked wonderful and Jennifer hugged her and told her it was nice to meet her. Their breasts mashed together and Jennifer knew that Beverly didn't have a bra on either. Beverly kissed her on the cheek, and entered the house. Jennifer closed the door behind them and walked in with Beverly arm in arm. Rex stood and told her how nice she looked tonight, that he hadn't ever seen her without a dress on. She laughed and asked him how about this afternoon. He smiled and he said except then of course.

Jennifer asked Beverly if she wanted anything to drink and she nodded her head, "How about Vodka collins?" Rex asked if he could see her ID and she pulled up her Tee shirt and exposed her breasts. Jennifer said "Looks good to me Rex, what do you want besides her ID?"

Beverly pulled her tee back down and sat next to Jennifer. Jennifer put her arm around Beverly and asked her "Did my husband fuck you okay today, Bev?"

Beverly nodded and said "Oh yeah, he was fantastic. I think you have a great husband, I would like to steal him from you."

"Go ahead, he would just fuck around on you anyway."

Rex came back in passed out the drinks and told his wife, "Sure, but I always come home don't I?"

"Yes, and sometimes you bring your conquests home with you."

Beverly looked at the green-eyed beauty and asked "What do you mean by conquests?"

Jennifer laughed. She leaned over and kissed Beverly on the lips, and Beverly opened her mouth slightly and they started a long slow kiss, both tongues to be the dominant one. Jennifer reached under Beverly's shirt and held her breast in her hand. Instinctively, Beverly's legs parted a bit and she in turn pushed her hand under Jennifer's tee and began to massage her tits. Jennifer took both of her hands and helped free Beverly's body of the tee and Beverly did the same for her, and bent down and took a nipple into her mouth and started to suckle it. Jennifer moaned and took her head with her hands and held her close. She loved to have her nipples sucked and she knew it wouldn't be long before her shorts would be showing a wet spot.

Rex sat in the chair and watched as these two women made out with each other. He had watched Jennifer many times with other women, but tonight was special because it was the first time for Beverly and the first black woman that they had been with together. He had always loved to see Jennifer with another woman since the 4th date they had, when she brought a friend with her and they started making out going down the road. Jennifer had shared her with him, and had always since then shared when she had a woman, and lately he had shared her with other men. Seemed like a perfect relationship they had.

He looked over again and Jennifer had removed Beverly's shorts and exposed her pussy to the air. Rex watched as she found her way over her breasts and nestled her face into Beverly's pussy. Beverly had her legs spread wide and he could hear the sound of Jen's tongue wetly lapping at her clit. Beverly moaned quite loudly as Jennifer's tongue did it's work and Rex anticipated what would happen. Jennifer always prepared the women they met for him. Beverly didn't realize it, but she was going to be butt fucked tonight. Rex watch Beverly shudder as Jennifer's tongue brought her to her first orgasm that evening, but she continued to lick lightly at her pussy lips and flick out at her clitoris. She looked at the black girls pussy, how dark the outer lips were and the hood over the clit was quite a bit darker than white women were, but she tasted divine.

Beverly told Jennifer she would like to try licking her so Jennifer stood and removed her shorts taking her hand and spreading the lips of her pussy through the hair. Beverly gasped when she saw how hairy Jennifer was and they kissed as Beverly looked into those green eyes, so mesmerizing.

Jennifer lay back on the couch and spread her legs and pulled Beverly to her. They lay together kissing, and grinding their tits and pussy's together. Beverly moved down and began to suck on Jennifer's had nipples and ran her hand down to her pussy which she parted and began to play with the Jennifer's very sensitive clit. Jennifer pushed her pussy against Beverly's hand as she ran a finger into her hole. She removed her mouth from Jennifer's tit and moved down and ran her tongue along the lips of her pussy. Jennifer spread wider and gave Beverly better access to her. She grabbed her head and pulled her tighter against her cunt and felt Beverly's tongue enter her pussy, she moaned and ground her pussy against her face.

Rex stood and walked over to Jennifer pulled down his shorts and offered her his cock. Jennifer opened her mouth and he slipped the head in as she started sucking. He looked at Beverly and thought how wonderful she looked with her face buried in his wife's crotch, and he knew by the way his wife was sucking cock that she must be doing a good job on her. Jennifer moaned, he heard Beverly groan as she was flooded with a women's juice for the first time. Jennifer let go of him and told Beverly "I want to eat your pussy again." They moved to a 69 position with Jennifer on the bottom and Beverly on top.

I moved and watched my wife lap at the beautiful black pussy in her face. Jennifer licked one side then the other, making sure she spent time sucking and licking Beverly's clit, then she started to move a little at a time and began to lick the puckered hole of her ass. She licked and licked then she started to probe the hole with her tongue and I listened to Beverly's breathing increase in speed as she said "God that is so good Jennifer, yeah baby, eat my ass."

I knew my time was close as my wife worked this beautiful black girl over. As she tongued Beverly's ass she looked up at me and then she inserted a finger in the little brown asshole and Beverly moaned again. She ran her finger in and out of that hole, the she inserted a second finger, pulled them out and stuck them in Beverly's cunt and wet them. Then she pushed them into Beverly's ass to the second knuckle and nodded to me as she pulled them free. She again began run her tongue along the lips and then she buried her face in Beverly's cunt as she saw her husband move into place.

Rex moved in behind Beverly's upturned ass and put his cock against her puckered asshole, and he pushed forward. Jennifer grabbed Beverly's hips and held her tight as Beverly screamed "No, not that, please, I've never done that before." But it was too late because the head of Rex's cock pushed into her body. He held still a minute and told Beverly "You'll get used to it baby, just wait a minute." Jennifer kept eating her pussy and she seemed to relax a little and even pushed back against Rex.

Rex took that as a sign of surrender and slowly pushed into her ass until his cock was buried and his balls rested on his wife's forehead. He smiled to himself and began to slowly fuck this beautiful black woman in the only hole he hadn't been in that afternoon. He knew his wife was working her magic in Beverly's cunt and he began to pound even faster wanting to finish quickly so the first time would be pleasant for her. He felt his cock expand and began to fill Beverly with his sperm. Beverly began to cum as tears flowed down her face and she looked back at him. He slowly pulled his cock free of her ass and his cum began to trickle from her ass onto her pussy and into his wife's mouth who greedily lapped from Beverly's cunt and ass. She took her time and cleaned it from Beverly's body and then lay back as Beverly swung her leg over and sat back on the couch.

She looked at Jennifer and told her how wonderful that had been, they looked at Rex and told him, "I can't believe you fucked me in the ass, but I did enjoy it." Rex bent over and kissed Beverly then moved over and kissed his wife, tasting the combined juices of his lovemaking.

Jennifer asked Beverly if she would like to stay the evening, and Beverly nodded. Rex knew this was going to be a long night.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers