Beware Mr. Green

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kat. Yes!" He looked down at her. He wanted to be inside her again. He pulled her head off of his cock slowly. He laid down.

"Straddle me," She kneeled over him and put his cock to her soaking entrance. Something unleashed inside of Kat. She gave him the most lustful look she can muster. "I'm going to ride you like your first time, baby,"

John liked this. Did he unlock something inside of her? "Fuck me, girl!" They both moaned as she sunk down, his beautiful cock filling her tight pussy.

"Yes, yes!" She breathed in deeply, and started rocking her hips in a circular motion. John grabbed her tight ass and slapped it once again. She mimicked what John did earlier; she took started going higher, tip to hilt, up and down. Her breasts bounced up and down. John stared at them. "Touch them, baby!"

John started to knead them, not even bothering to start out slow. He tweaked her nipples roughly, and starting to buck his hips to meet hers.

"Fuck! You like fucking the sheriff's daughter, don't you?" She moaned, bouncing a little bit more faster.

John was in shock. He didn't know. For some reason, he didn't care. He hated the bastard, and fucking his daughter made him feel superior over the douchebag.

"Do you like me fucking your tight eighteen year old cunt? You like this big cock?!" He wanted to be inside of her, as deep as he could. He grabbed her hips and started to slam her down.

"Yes, yes, fuck me!" She screamed. "Your dick feels so good!"

"How is your daddy gonna feel, huh? When he figures out the child you're going to have is mine?" He slammed her down onto her harder, faster. He took over. "I don't care what you think! I'm going to fuck you all day and all night! You're mine! You're going to have my child whether you like it or not, baby!"

She was shocked. What was her father going to do? The possibilities were endless. As of right now, she couldn't care less. She loved his big cock in her hungry tight little cunt.

He thrust back into her with much more force. The bed was rocking as if it was going to break, but neither of them noticed.

"Fuck me! Yeah! I love your big cock! Make me pregnant! Your dick feels so good, John! Yes!" She gasped. "Fuck me for all I'm worth!"

That only added to the fire. He started fucking her harder. The feel of her tight cunt wrapping around him was amazing. He was going to make her his.

The room filled with gasps and grunts.

"Make me cum, old man!" She screamed. She wanted it. Needed it. She started bouncing up and down, meeting his hard thrusts. His cock felt even bigger than before.

"I'm gonna cum, John! Oh, yes! YES!" She grasped the sheets. It felt so good. She felt herself losing consciousness.

"I'm going to cum, slut! I'm going to cum inside your hot cunt!" He yelled, jack-hammering inside of her.

That was the last thing she heard before she saw black.

~*~*~

Haley wandered around, trying to find Kat. It's been three hours since the party started, and it's still going. She was worried about her. She was upstairs fucking Brett, but she promised herself she would watch out for Kat. She seemed really worried about Jake.

She couldn't find Jake, either. She felt tears prick her eyes. What was she going to do?

She bumped into this girl named Shelly, and asked her if she's seen Kat.

"Funny, she asked me if I saw you," Haley felt a pang of guilt. "She took her purse and she left."

"What about Jake?" What if he followed her?

"He went upstairs with some chick."

Haley felt relief, but it was soon struck down. Was Kat okay? Better yet, did she find her way home? I took a right turn, and then all left turns to get here . . .

~*~*

12