Beware of the Night Stalker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That the first good thought I've heard today." he replied. Finishing his soda, he stood up and said, "It's late and I must be going. Thank you for the drink and the pleasure of your company."

"I'm glad you caught that young man spying on me." Abby deadpanned as she walked him to the door.

"That's really no problem, I hate peeping toms" he said. When he started to leave he wrapped his arms around Abby and kissed her passionately, taking his time to make sure that she enjoyed his kiss as he grapped her ass.

"Will I see you later?" Abby asked as he started down the steps of her porch

"Perhaps dear Abby." he answered, then he vanished into the darkness. 'What a man!' Abby thought as she shut and locked the door. 'Why did I let him comb my hair and show him my naked body? I don't even know him, yet when he was here something came over me.' she thought to herself as she went upstairs to go to bed. She entered her bedroom and removed her robe and checked her hair to see if it was dry enough for her to go to bed without blow drying it. When Abby touched her hair, it was bone dry. 'That's strange' she thought. 'As thick as my hair is it take's longer than this for it to air dry.' After a few minutes she got into bed. As Abby laid there she thought about Sebastian and pretty soon she drifted off to sleep.

It was ten A.M. when Abby awoke; she got up and began to get dressed. She had finished brushing her hair. When she heard the door bell, she hurried downstairs and looked through the security window she was happy to see Sebastian standing there. "I hope I didn't wake you." he said with a smile.

"Oh, no I was upstairs when I heard the door bell." She let him in.

"I brought some breakfast." he said as he held up the bag.

"You didn't have to do that! I could have fixed breakfast for us!" Abby said.

"Alright the maybe you can fix us breakfast tomorrow morning. How does that sound?" he said.

"You have a deal!"

"I brought bagels and cream cheese."

"How did you know I like bagels and cream cheese?" she asked

"I didn't. I just picked them up." he answered.

"I'll put some coffee on." she said.

"Sounds good to me."

Abby headed toward the kitchen, ushering in Sebastian. As he followed her he couldn't help but look at her ass. When they got to the kitchen Abby got the glass pitcher from the Coffee pot and took it over to the sink and began to fill it with top tap water. Sebastian came up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist and nuzzled her neck. "I know we just met last night but it seems like I've know you forever." Sebastian said as she rubbed the side of her head against his face.

"Maybe we were lovers in another life." Abby said as he held her. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I do." he answered. Abby turned to face him, the sat on his lap and beginning to kiss him passionately, her arms wrapped around him. As they kissed Abby began to slowly rub her hips against his crotch. "I think someone's a little frisky." Abby just smiled and began to nuzzle into his neck. When she smelled his scent, she was stunned by how good it was. It was like no after shave or cologne that she had ever smelled before. The more she smelled his scent the more she felt herself becoming wet.

As Sebastian held her he smelled the faint scent of her wet pussy. The smell alone was enough to almost drive him over the edge. He smiled at the thought that he was the one to cause this. "Would you like to spend the day with me Abby?" he asked as he looked into her eyes.

"Yes I'd love to." she answered as he held her close. Sebastian began to kiss down her neck nibbling and licking down to her collar bone. He raised her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor. 'She wasn't wearing a bra!' he thought excitedly. Bending down, he kept kissing down until he reached her beautiful breast. Starting from the base he began to kiss and bite in an ever tightening circle. Once at the nipple he took it into his mouth sucking deeply causing a deep moan to escape her lips. After a bit of this teasing he moved on to her other breast reach the ever tightening circle. By the time he stopped kissing her breasts Abby was so wet that she knew she had a wet spot in the crotch of her pants "I need to go upstairs for a minutes." she said, excusing herself leaving her shirt on the floor. She headed up the steps barely able to stand on her wobbly legs. After a few minutes she came back down and to Sebastian surprise he noticed that she had changed her pants. Noticing him staring, she said, "When you held me and I smelled you, I just started becoming wet. And, oh, what you did to my chest! My pants were just totally soaked!"

"I tend to have that affect on women." he joked. "I'm just glad affected you like that." He began to stroke her hair. "What would you like to do today?"

"Everything you've done so far has been wonderful! So whatever you want to do is fine with me!" Abby answered.

"There's a beautiful place I like to go a few miles from here. It has a lake that I like to swim in." he said. "Would you like to go?"

" That Sounds like a great place."

"It is Abby"

"Just let me go upstairs and put my bikini on then we'll head out!"

"Wait!" he called as se started to rush up the stairs.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"You really don't need a swimsuit there's no one around for miles; I doubt that anyone other than me knows about it." he said.

"Do you wear anything when you go swimming?" Abby flirted.

"I like to swim just as God intended...in the nude." he answered

"Well, since this is your lake I guess I'll play by your rules." she said causing him to smile. After a few minutes they headed out. "Did you drive here? Where's your car?"

"I don't live too far from here so I just walked."

"We can take my car, then. Do you want to drive?" Abby asked.

"No that's ok. You can drive." he said as he went around to the passenger side and got in. When Abby got in the car, Sebastian reached over and rubbed her leg. "I can see myself falling in love with you Abby." he said. "I feel the same way." she said leaning over and kissing him lightly on his lips. When they pulled out of the driveway Sebastian told her where to go. After a while, he had her pull onto a graveled road. They drove on it until the road ended.

"We have to walk from here." Sebastian said. After they got out of the car Sebastian took Abby by the hand and they headed towards the lake.

"Can we have sex here at the lake?" Abby asked bluntly.

"We could but I would prefer to wait a while." he answered.

"Fair enough." Abby said, trying not to pouting a little. When they got to the lake. Then, Abby gasped in shock, couldn't believe how beautiful this place was.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I love it! It's so beautiful!"

"I thought you'd like it." he said. After they had undressed, Abby took a good look at Sebastian's naked body. He was lean; with the best sculpted abs she had ever seen. Muscular but not overly so, with a uniform tan that he either spent time working on or was born with. And his dick...

"You have a great looking dick it's not to big or too small it's just perfect." Abby said as she reached down and started to examine it further, causing him to groan. Abby stroked his dick for a few minutes. Suddenly she dropped it and started running towards the lake. "Last one in is a pussy!" she screamed. She was almost there and was starting her dive but Sebastian was faster. He was in the water before Abby could move another centimeter.

"It look's like you're the pussy." he said with a chuckle as Abby dove in and came up beside him.

"Well it looks like I am. I have a question for you; do you consider playing with a pussy's pussy having sex?" Abby asked, just a slight hint of a smile on her face.

"As a matter-of-fact, yes I do, but it's not like us screwing each other now is it?" he answered.

"Will play with my pussy then?" Abby asked. Sebastian just looked at Abby, pondering just to make her wait a little longer. He suddenly wrapped his arm around her tightly and reached under the water and began to rub her pussy. Abby just softly moaned. He moved his finger down her slit until he was right over her hole. Going in circles, he teased her before slowly pushing into her. His mouth went over her neck, blowing a stream of air from her collar bone to her ear. He was surprised at how lubricated she was even in the water. He began to slowly finger her, causing Abby to moan louder. As Sebastian fingered her pussy, he began to lick and kiss the side of her neck, causing her to teeter on the edge. When Abby was ready to cum she tensed up and screamed. "I'm cumming" letting out a loud moan as she road that wave of pleasure. Sebastian continued to finger her until she cummed several more times. He removed his finger from her, despite the protestant moans from Abby. He held Abby as she panted. "That felt so good Sebastian!" Abby said. After a few minutes Abby went under the water and surprised him by rubbing his dick against her face and kissing and licking it for as long as she could.

When she resurfaced he said "When we have sex Abby you're in for a great screwing!"

"I can hardly wait Sebastian!" He took Abby into his arms and gave her a passionate kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist and they kissed like this for several minutes. After breaking their kiss, they began to swim to shore to lay in the grass and dry off..

"What would you say if I told you I loved you?" Abby asked

"I'd say I love you also but we need to take things a lot slower." He answered as they lay there. They drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep.

When she awoke, Abby was starting to get a sun burn on her face, breasts, stomach and legs. "I'm glad I woke up when I did!" she said.

"I like that sexy tan you got going on, Abby" he said.

"I'm mostly burn!" she said getting up. Running back to the lake, she dove into the water to cool off. As Sebastian watched Abby, he smiled and thought 'She'd make him a great mate.'

Now fully cooled down, Abby got out of the water. "Now you'll have to dry off in the sun again!" Sebastian joked.

"I have a couple of towels in my car. I'll finish drying off at the car." she said. She waited for Sebastian to get dressed, and then headed to the car. Before Abby knew what was happening, Sebastian scooped her up and began to carry her to the car. "I can walk!" she protested.

"I know you can, but you don't want briars in your feet do you?" When they got to her car Sebastian sat her on the back and went to get the towels from the back seat. He wrapped one towel around her head, then began to dry her off with the other. Abby moaned when he began dry her pussy. After Abby was dried off he removed the towel from around her head so she could begin to get dressed. After Abby was dressed Sebastian combed her hair with his finger, when finished he kissed the side of her head.

They got into her car, turned around, and headed back the way they came. "Thank you Sebastian for making this day such a wonder!" Abby said

"You're more than welcome sweet Abby." he said reaching over and stroking her damp hair. "Where would you like to have dinner?"

"My place. I'd like to fix dinner for you."

"Sounds good to me" he said. It wasn't very long before they got to her place. "I'll head home and shower then I'll come back."

"You can shower here." Abby suggested

"Perhaps another time." he said as he started down the road. Abby watched him for a few minutes, then went back inside. Going upstairs, she entered her bedroom and began to undress. After she had turned the water on in the shower and adjusted the water temperature, she stood in front of the sink and looked at herself. 'I wonder how long it'll be before Sebastian and I have sex' she wondered. After a few minutes, she got into the shower and let the water ran over her head. Her thoughts about Sebastian were causing her to become horny and wet. She started to rub her pussy and moan. It wasn't long before she shoved her fingers inside and fingered herself hard. 'It wasn't as good as when Sebastian had fingered my pussy but it'll have to do, for now' she thought as she leaned against the shower wall, her wobbly legs barley holding her up. After a few minutes Abby washed herself off and washed and conditioned her hair. After she turned the off water, she squeezed the water from her hair. Reaching out she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her head. After she was dried off she rubbed some moisturizer over her arms, shoulders, legs and paid extra attention to her pussy. She went into her room and got dressed. After she was dressed, she unwrapped the towel from her head and preceded to brush her hair. Looking at her hair in the mirror, she decided not to blow dry it. She gave her hair another brushing, then went downstairs and into the kitchen. As she was putting coffee on, the door bell rang. When she opened it, Sebastian was standing there holding a dozen red roses.

"These are for you my dear." he said as he handed them to her.

"They're beautiful Sebastian!" Abby said sliming from ear to ear.

As he came inside he said "they're not as beautiful as you dear." This causing Abby to smile even bigger then before. They went into the kitchen and Abby found a vase to put the flowers in. When Abby turned to face him, he took her into his arms and began to kiss her passionately. "I had planned on staying longer tonight after dinner but my plans were changed"

"What's wrong?" Abby asked, concern in her voice.

"I got a call from a family member and I have to leave town for a few days."

"When do you have to leave?"

"Tonight but I wasn't about to stand my dinner date up!" he answered

"I would have understood." Abby said.

"I know Abby but I wanted to spend some time with you before I left." he said, causing her to smile

"What would you like for dinner?" she asked

"This may sound strange but do you have pizza?" he asked

"Yes I have several." she answered as she opened the freezer door. "I have several all meat pizzas, pepperoni, and just cheese" she said

"The meat one sounds good." he said. Abby took two pizzas from the freezer She placed them on the counter by the stove, then got a large cookie sheet. She opened the pizzas and placed them both on the sheet. While Abby finished with the pizzas Sebastian turned the oven on to three fifty

"It doesn't take long for the oven to preheat. We'll have he pizza in no time!" she said

"When I get back we may have to move our relationship forward" he joked.

"I'd like that Sebastian, I want to make you happy."

"You've already made me happy Abby." he said as he slowly taking his index finger and caressed her cheek. When the oven was ready, Abby put the pizzas in and set the timer for twenty minutes. "I'm thinking about having my hair cut and changing the color of it."

"Why?" he asked

"No reason"

"I happen to think you're sexy as is" Sebastian said

"You do, do you?" Abby asked.

"Yes I do. When I first saw you in town your beauty took my breath away."

"Alright then, I won't have my hair cut or dyed"

"Don't do it because of what I said." he said

"You're part of the reason I'm not doing it. The other part is I'm not real crazy about changing the way I look"

"If you don't want to change your looks, then why think about doing it?" Sebastian asked "I was bored with my looks." she answered

"I'll never understand why women want to change their looks when they get bored." he teased, causing Abby to laugh.

"My sister has always said that she was going to have her hair cut short and dyed hot pink." Abby said

"Did she ever go through with it?"

"Yeah. She sent me a picture of her with her new look." Leaving, she went into the living room and got it then came back. "This is my sister Monique." Abby said as she handed him the picture

"Not many women look good with short hot pink hair but your sister look's fantastic!"

"Well, she's dating women now so bad news for you." Abby teased

"To each his own." Sebastian said as he continued to look at the picture. After a few minutes Abby checked on the pizzas.

"I think they're done!" she called as she got a hot pad and took the cookie sheet from the oven. After she sat the cookie sheet on top of the stove, she turned the oven off. "They need to cool before we eat them."

"That's fine Abby, the longer it takes for them to cool, the more time I'll have to have fun with you" As Abby looked at him, she thought to herself 'he's 6'1", athletic build, his eyes are dark almost black, and his black hair hangs to his shoulders. He's wearing a white long sleeved shirt, black pants and black sneakers. Sebastian took Abby into his arms, kissed her as he rubbed her back and ass.

"I love the feel of your arms around me Sebastian!" she said nuzzling into his neck and inhaling his scent. When the pizzas were cool enough to eat, she cut them into slices. Putting three on each plate she handed him one. "There more if you want seconds. Would you like a soda or some coffee?"

"Soda is fine with me." Sebastian watched as Abby got a couple of glasses from the cabinet and filled them with some ice. She got two cans of soda and put them on the table. After she gave a can of soda and a glass to Sebastian, she sat down she opened her can and poured some into her glass. After Sebastian poured some of his, he took a bite of pizza.

"This isn't the great dinner I had planned." she said

"Eating pizza with you Abby is a really great dinner." After they finished eating, Sebastian helped her put the plates into the dish washer, then went into the living room where they sat together on the couch. "Thank you for the great dinner Abby."

"You're very welcome. It was just pizzas and soda, though. I wish I could have done better."

"Some people would think that what we just had should be eaten at lunch, but tonight when I was eating it with you it was a meal fit for a king!" he said while wrapping his arms around her and holding her close.

"I'll miss you when you're gone Sebastian." Abby said

"I'll be back before you know it!" he said as he ran his fingers through the front of her hair. They talked for a while before Sebastian got up to leave.

"I hate to see you go Sebastian..." Abby said with a sad look on her face

"I'll be back Abby I promise." Before he left Abby wrapped her arms around him and kissed him like it was going to be their last kiss for all eternity.

"I love you Abby"

"I love you more Sebastian." Abby said as he started out the door. When Abby walked outside with him she saw a Black BMW sitting in her driveway "Nice car!" Abby said.

"Thanks I've had it for a long time." Abby kissed Sebastian again and told him that she loved him again as he got into his car. Abby waved as he pulled out of her driveway. She watched him until his car was out of sight, and then went back inside. It was eleven forty five when Abby went upstairs and undressed, then she got into bed. As she laid there she thought about Sebastian. It only took a few minutes before she drifted off to sleep.

12