Beware: The Taxman Cometh, Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,632 Followers

Mr. Johnson handed over the ruler, smiled, and said, "You do the honors, Mrs. Gordon."

She looked at Tiffany, pointed at the ground, and told Tiffany to get on her hands and knees. My wife started crying, but did as she was told. She knelt as Mrs. Gordon lifted the skirt of my wife, baring her red ass to all in the room. "My, my, my, she has been corrected a bit, but I think those were just love taps."

As Mr. Johnson moved into position in front of my wife, unzipping and slipping out his hardening cock, Mrs. Gordon slapped my wife's ass with the ruler.

"OUCH" yelped Tiffany before the cock filling her mouth subdued her cries.

Tiffany didn't suck his dick; she merely opened her mouth and closed her lips around Mr. Johnson's cock. He was using her as a receptacle for his manhood while the older women were beating Tiffany's ass.

It was not a pretty nor erotic sight for my eyes, Tears began to slip down my cheeks as I watched my wonderful wife being spanked and forced to suck first one, then two, cocks. Mr. Smith had moved into position next to my wife's face. The procedure was simple. Tiffany would suck one cock, then the other, with a hard blow to her ass by Mrs. Gordon whenever a cock wasn't inside her wet mouth. After a bit Tiffany got the idea of things, and blew each cock longer to keep the ruler off her ass.

At one point she kept the massive black cock in her mouth while grasping the second and slipping it inside her mouth as well in a double sucking. That kept the ruler away for a while, but when both cocks popped out of her mouth Mrs. Gordon tore into Tiffany's ass with seven consecutive hard spanks. Sans cock, Tiffany screamed out in pain.

Ignoring the cries for help, Mr. Smith said to Mr. Johnson words which sparked Tiffany's head off his dick. "White women are suck good cock suckers, aren't they!"

I think that somehow she hadn't given the black dick much thought, but when the man made a point of emphasizing it she was taken aback. But not for long, as he inserted his 10-inch dick deeply in between her wet lips. He fucked her mouth for a while, then let Mr. Johnson do the same.

The foursome of activity continued for several minutes until both men neared their climaxes. I snapped out of my trance when Mrs. Gordon spat my name. "Mr. Benedict, you are needed. Get on your knees."

The lemming in me allowed me to rise from my chair and kneel at the feet of the two men. I opened my mouth, and a cock was quickly inserted. I didn't know which man it was, but I did immediately feel the cock grow and then being to spurt a copious amount of slimy sperm into my waiting mouth. I sucked the cock, drawing more and more cum from it, swallowing as much as I could while more coated by face. The second cock merely erupted on my face, as the man jerked off on me.

"You're digusting," said Mrs. Gordon to me. "You are scum. You suck cocks and allow your wife to be abused, you are a poor excuse for a man."

Mrs. Gordon smacked me on the face.

I knelt on the floor, totally humiliated. Tiffany by my side, rubbing her beet red ass. I started to wipe the cascading cum from my face but was ordered by Mrs. Gordon to leave it there. "It will help your complexion," she joked at my expense. "Us girls have to keep our looks up."

Girls my ass. I was an all-American male. One who now knows more about cocksucking than ever before, but still a male. I looked at her with disdain as I put my arm around my wife in a feeble attempt at a hug. Tiffany sobbed as she mumbled under her breath.

"What's wrong, Tiffany, are you upset nobody has fucked you yet?" said Mr. Johnson. "You deserve a good humping after all the sucking you have been doing. I bet your pretty pussy is soaking wet right now. Why don't you lay down over there and let me screw that hot snatch?"

"Noooo," she cried. "No way, I am not fucking you or anyone else. That wasn't part of the deal."

Mr. Johnson didn't miss a beat. "Well, then, I guess your husband won't be getting laid, either. Darn, he looks so horny, too."

Tiffany and I looked at each other, surprised that Mr. Johnson wanted us to put on a little sex show for him. Tiffany quickly got the idea, and said she'd love to fuck me.

"I wouldn't want to put you out, Tiffany, you're too late. Your precious tight pussy is safe for now. I'm sure we can find a willing woman to take care of your husband's dick...Mrs. Gordon, would you like to help Mr. Benedict get his rocks off?"

The old woman smiled. "Of course I would. Come on, Rob deary, I feel sorry for you having to put up with that poor excuse for a girl. Give it to me."

With that Mrs. Gordon bent over the desk my wife had spent much of her time over. The woman lifted her pleated skirt, putting her fatty ass on display. It wasn't the most beautiful ass I had ever feasted my eyes on, but it was exciting to have the woman be so brazen as to simply walk over to the desk and show me all she had. Her ass sort of wiggled a willing invitation to me, and I felt my dick hardening as I stared at her bright white ass and puckered brown asshole. Then I was snapped out of my trance when she surprised me with her words. "Fuck me up the ass, and make it snappy."

I couldn't believe the words. I had never done anyone up the chocolate speedway, much less my wife Tiffany. Now the IRS lady was asking me, no, ordering me, to do it to her.

Despite the situation, my dick jumped to rock hard attention in seconds. I lubed it up with some KY jelly from a tube handed me from Mr. Johnson, and then started fingering the small opening with my greased finger. After a bit I realized she was fingering her pussy while I fingered her ass, our fingers separated only by a skin membrane. After a bit of foreplay, she turned, pulled her skirt higher up her back, coyly smiled at me, then emphatically demanding I do her up the ass. I sort of fumbled my way around her backside, missing the mark a couple times before she reached around and rubbed my cock against her tight puckered opening.

She pushed back against me, and after a short pause grunted and pushed harder, her anus stretching before taking my dick into her ass with a groan. "Ooh, easy boy," she cried out. All of a sudden I glanced at Tiffany, who was staring daggers at me. As I fucked the woman in the ass I moaned to my wife that I had to do it. I don't think she bought my reluctance, because I was all over the woman, starting slowly and then pounding into her tight ass. That pounding brought a grimace and moan from her lips, but soon we started rocking together.

My wife has a tight pussy, and I remember the women I slept with, and even deflowered, but nothing was as tight as Mrs. Gordon's hairy asshole. Making it more pleasurable was her rutting back against me, as if she enjoyed backdoor humping better than anything else did in the world.

As I fucked her I reached around and felt her sagging tits, massaging more than caressing them. Her head was on a book on the desk, and I felt her middle rise as she moved one of her hands under us. I realized she was fingering her pussy while I pounded into her shit chute. Her ass muscles squeezed my cock and gave me feelings I had never felt before.

"Ohh, fuck me up the ass, you bastard, fuck me up my stinking ass," said Mrs. Gordon. "Pound into me, let me feel your balls bounce against my pussy."

She asked, I pounded, savoring the sweet sensations of taking her as hard as I wanted into her tight hole. I wanted to punish her and every other IRS agent for their treatment of Tiffany of me, but I think the rutting was anything but punishment given Mrs. Gordon's moans and groans.

Even Mr. Johnson, who had remained quiet throughout most of the scene, could only shake his head as he watched us screw. "Tiffany, I think your husband is enjoying this!"

Tiffany merely looked disgustedly at me called me a bastard.

Mr. Smith sauntered over toward my wife and told her to get back down onto her knees. "Watching your husband do Mrs. Gordon has got me hot, Mrs. Benedict. I would suggest you suck my dick."

I glanced at Tiffany and saw her recoil before closing her eyes and sliding down onto her knees. Her willpower gone, she opened her mouth and began licking the agent's hardening black monster cock. She reached up to grasp the dick, jerking it in and out of her mouth while sucking the tip. I could tell by the look in her eyes that the blowjob was a chore, something she had no real desire to do, but the resignation of our predicament forced her to proceed.

She bobbed her head onto the pulsating dark dick while I pounded the tight ass of Mrs. Gordon. The older woman soon tensed up and went limp, quietly cumming. That sparked me to begin firing gobs of thick slimy cumsauce deep inside her, rutting harder and harder and releasing every dollop of sperm into her willing bowels.

I have to admit it was an excellent feeling, shooting off my seed in her ass. It was made especially good since she had obviously enjoyed herself. My mind quickly stopped wondering when I heard Mr. Smith tell my wife to open wide. I turned and looked as he pulled his cock out of my wife's mouth and began jerking his big black dick off right at her face. Within seconds his cock erupted onto my wife, hitting her eyes, nose and mouth. It was surrealistic, sexual sight.

Mr. Johnson broke the silence. "Well, well, Tiffany, it appears you have gotten a faceful of facial cream...it should do wonders for you complexion like it did for your husband. But I see a problem here. You husband's dick is dirty. Be a good wife and clean it off.

Tiffany reached for a Kleenex on the desk, but Mr. Johnson had other ideas. "Clean it with your mouth," he demanded. "Suck his shitty dick, and make it pronto."

Her eyes looked first at me, then my darkened cock. "Absolutely not," Tiffany yelled. "No fucking way I am sucking that."

"You don't have a choice, Tiffany, so get to it."

"Nnnnoooooo!" she said, attempting to rise to her feet and flee the room. Mr. Smith was in front of the door, and there would be no exiting before the IRS agents were through with us. Like a caged animal looking for a breach in security, she quickly glanced from side to side. There was no escape.

Mr. Smith pulled Tiffany over his knees. Mr. Johnson cracked his ruler first against his hand, then swatted Tiffany's still red ass. Tiffany quickly opened her mouth as if in a trance, then let out a scream. To stop the process I stepped up to her and wormed my stinky dick into her mouth. Beaten, Tiffany sucked my semi-hard and shit-stained cock. Tears streamed down her face as she gagged on the dick, not from size but the kind of disgust that comes with drinking cod liver oil. To fully humiliate her Mr. Johnson smacked her bare ass a few more times while she sucked the dirty dick, not stopping until my cock was clean of the dirty residue of shit and KY jelly.

"Well, Mr. Smith, it appears Tiffany her is having shit for lunch, which goes right along with her shit for brains," laughed Mr. Johnson.

Upon completion, Tiffany slipped down to the floor, rolled into a ball, and sobbed. Mr. Johnson made me kiss my wife, and I tasted the disgusting and still smelly residue of Mrs. Gordon's ass. I attempted to console my wife, but she quickly pushed me away. "You are a bastard, and I never want to see you again."

Later that day, after Mr. Johnson reminded us of our predicament and set up our next appointment, we left the room and the office building after making ourselves presentable. Several people watched us walk away from the office, and I could swear each and every one knew the foul things we had done. We entered the parking lot, got quietly into our car, and then rode home in silence. We slept in separate bedrooms, and when I awoke she was gone.

Over the next several days I called her parents, friends and other family members, but Tiffany was not to be found. I told that to Mr. Johnson at the end of the week when he called to set up our next appointment and he sternly reminded me about the deal.


"You better find her so that the two of you can continue paying off your interest, or bring with you a check for the taxes owed when you get here next week," he demanded. "It would be a shame if she doesn't appear soon."

The next several days saw me liquidating as much of our assets as I could, but could only find a mere fraction of what we owed. On Wednesday, when I arrived at Mr. Johnson's office he was on the telephone. He pressed the speaker button. "You want to talk to her?"

"Rob, you are a bastard. You will never find me. So go screw yourself," Tiffany cried before slamming down the phone.

Mr. Johnson asked if I had the money. I gave him the check for what I had. He laughed. "No money, no Tiffany, no deal."

With that he buzzed someone outside, and soon the Federal Prosecutor was in the room reading me my rights. I didn't have much to say, especially since I had the right to remain silent. I couldn't make bail, and six months later earned a three-year vacation in the Federal Pen. There I met some interesting roommates, but that's a story for another day.

With my guilty plea Tiffany was let off the hook, her attorneys arguing successfully that I was the real culprit and she only signed what I told her to sign. She sold what was left. She paid off more of the tax bill, and moved in with her parents.

Ironically, I heard that Tiffany had replaced Mrs. Gordon when the woman retired a year later.

JRob
JRob
1,632 Followers
12