Beware the Wrath of a Bimbo Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers

"When you were twenty-three?"

"Yes Keira, it seems it is a gift my family acquire on their twenty-third birthday."

"That's why I couldn't control you?"

"Yes. We can't control other members of our family."

"Family?" replied Keira, the secrets of her past barrelling into her one after the other like a herd of express trains. "So you really are?"

Rex looked into Keira's eyes and smiled. "Yes Keira, I'm your father."

"And she is?" asked Keira looking over to Olivia.

"Yes," replied Rex, his smile turning to regret. "I'm so sorry Keira, I can't believe a mother could do that to her
Own daughter. If I'd have known..."

"I have a father!" cried Keira, a tear of happiness rolling down her cheek as she leapt into her father's arms and they embraced.

"I promise to make this up to you Keira. You have a family now."

Olivia could do nothing but stand and watch the father-daughter reunion unfold. She wanted to call out, to plead her case but she was powerless to act. Keira was the first of the pair to address her.

"My own mother," she began, "Of all the scenarios in my head, all the possible reasons why I was sent away and who I really was, I never even thought that my own mother could send me away to a place like that. How could you do such a thing?"

"I was scared, I had to do it. I couldn't lose my husband."

"But a mother-daughter bond is sacred! It should be stronger than fear, stronger even that fate. You condemned your own daughter to a lifetime of being a slut. Right as we speak there is a car outside this apartment waiting to drive you away to Crystal Heights, ready to lead you away to love the same life that you gave me. Now even after all you have done to me, you are still my mother. Because of this I will give you one chance to give me one good reason why I shouldn't put you in that car."

"Because I was young and desperate. I made a mistake. Please give me the chance to make everything up to you. I can finally be a mother to you; we can be a family together."

Keira was about to reply when Rex spoke first. "We can never be a family. You have betrayed us both and I could never be with somebody who could do such a monstrous thing to their own daughter. Even if your daughter is able to find in within her to forgive you, I never can."

Olivia wanted to protest some more but her speech had yet again been taken away from her and she could only watch as her husband snapped his fingers and she bucked and kicked in an earth shattering orgasm that washed all her inhibitions and non-slutty thoughts away until only the bimbo in her remained.

"Enjoy Crystal Heights." Said Rex as he led his wife out of the apartment and packed up off into the awaiting car. Once Olivia was out of sight he closed the door and heaved a long thoughtful sigh before turning round to face his daughter.

"I've never used my abilities like that before." He told her, "I never thought I ever would. Especially not to my own wife. I loved her."

"Then why did you do it?" asked Keira.

"Because of what she did to you. She destroyed the youth and innocence of my only daughter. She deserved what she got and I couldn't let my daughter do that to her own mother. I just hope you can forgive me allowing her to do this to you. If I had known I would never have let her send you to that awful place."

"I know you wouldn't." said Keira, "I can see it in your eyes." She began to smile from ear to ear.

"You're smiling?" remarked Rex.

"Because I have a Daddy!" squealed Keira, "It's only just sinking in that I really have a Daddy. Oh Oh! And I'm rich! I have a Daddy and I'm rich.

"When I escaped from Crystal Heights, all I cared about was revenge. I was too scared of what I may find out about the secrets of my past but it turns out that I have a Daddy and I am rich! I never believed that life could be so wonderful."

Rex smiled at his daughter, "and I hope that from now on everyday will be as wonderful as today for you..." - it was then that he became conscious of the fact his daughter was still naked –

"... now put some clothes on young lady or you'll catch a chill."

*****
Meanwhile in Crystal Heights...

Don't Miss Olivia Wilson and the Adoption Girls in Their Special Production of:

Annie: The Gang Bang Years
Running twice nightly for an unlimited time only from December 12th 2012
(Free blowjob or latte with every ticket)

king_wesley
king_wesley
695 Followers
12