Bewitching Belle

Story Info
Bedeviling vixen stirs up lust and love.
6.2k words
4.62
26k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers

There is an old saying about fishing and work. It goes something like this; 'The worst day fishing is better than the best day working'!

I was having one of those days. Work had gone well and, in general, I suppose it was a good day. But, I was getting 'antsy' and I wanted to get 'out of here'. With it being Friday, I skipped lunch and headed home to get a jump on the weekend.

Perhaps it was a bit of the kid in me that made me feel like I was playing 'hooky'. I suppose in many ways I just refused to grow up. As soon as I got home, I was out of my suit and tie and into my fishing clothes in a very short time. Barefooted, I sprinted through the wide expanse of my bluegrass lawn, jumped into my truck, and sped to the creek.

Now, here I was sitting on a creek bank with a fishing pole clutched in one hand and a cold beer clasped in the other. The fish weren't biting at all. Hell, this was fine with me! At least I wasn't at work! Things just couldn't get any better than this!

Time was meandering as slowly as the waters of my favorite fishing creek. I downed the last beer from the six-pack. Or, was it a twelve-pack? I disremember. Disremember? Is this a word? I think it means that I forgot to remember. I made a mental note to look it up in the dictionary later, if I didn't 'disremember' to. Had I had drank those beers too quickly? Maybe I was a bit tipsy. My head was getting fuzzy. What I needed was a good, cold, 'wake-me-up' swim.

I was sitting on a big, flat ledge rock which protruded over the calm surface of the slow moving creek. It only took seconds for me to strip down to my birthday suit. As soon as my manhood was released from its confinement inside my jeans, it sprang to life. At 30, I was still in the prime of life. I was vigorous, virile, and always horny. The thick, meaty, erectness of the rod between my legs proved this point.

Plunging into the inviting water, I was reminded pretty damn quickly that cold creek water and erect cocks are not companionable friends. No siree, they are sworn enemies! The cold water attacked my muscular meat! In self defense, the rod shriveled to half its original size.

After a few refreshing laps, I headed back for the ledge rock. I was wading through thigh-deep water when a bee began buzzing around my face. I shook my wet head, but the worrisome insect would not let me alone. I swatted at it again and again. Finally, I hit the irritating son-of-a-bitch and knocked it winding. It landed on the rock toward which I strode.

Now, wait a goddamn minute! That's not a bee! Is it? Why, it's too big. It's too big by a long shot. And hell, it's getting even bigger by the second! As my befuddled eyes stared, the 'bee' stood up on its legs. Stood up? Damnit, bees can't stand up!

Bees can't speak, either. But, this one did. Shit, it spoke plain as day! With a giggly, melodious voice, it said, "Sir, you sure are quick. That's the first time anyone has ever been able to touch me! I like to fly around and tease humans."

I suppose I'd consumed a lot more beers than I'd imagined. Why, I must be drunk as a skunk! My imagination was running wild. My mind knew for a fact that the girl hadn't really spoken. Girl...? I wondered why this word came to my mind.

My eyes focused again on the 'imaginary' creature. Why hell, it sure looked like a girl! I saw a tiny feminine head, torso, and legs. Luminous, pale blue, semi-transparent wings fluttered behind the creature's back. The winged sprite was even speaking in a soft, feminine voice, "Why are you staring at me like that? You act like you've seen a ghost. Do you think I'm a ghost?"

Well, I wasn't about to engage in a conversation with a figure out of my inebriated imagination! No, I wasn't! Contrarily, curiosity took control of my senses and caused my voice to involuntarily speak, "No, I don't think you're a ghost. For all I know, you're a fairy or some other mythical creature."

The girl seemed offended. She spoke irritably, "Fairies are not mythical creatures! They're not 'creatures' at all. And, they're as real as you are Mister! I guess I ought to know because I'm one myself! Technically I'm a 'Pixie'."

Pixie my ass! She wasn't real! Yet, I could still hear her voice, "Let me introduce myself. My name is Belle. 'Bell' is actually my last name. I added an 'e' to it and made it my first. I bet you can't guess my real first name? What's your name?"

Without knowing why, I answered, "My last name is 'Pan' and it's real. I didn't make it up. My first name is Peter. Girlie, I couldn't guess your name if I tried! The only 'Belle' I've heard of is the one in Beauty and the Beast."

The girl giggled again. She spoke merrily, "I'm not 'that' Belle, she's prettier than me. I like her though because she's so sweet. I've been to parties with her. You've gotten your stories mixed up. My first name is actually 'Tinker'."

I now knew for damn sure I was intoxicatingly 'smashed'. I was talking to a 'being' named... Hell, I didn't dare think it! But, I did. I thought about what I was doing. I was talking to...a fairy calling herself, 'Tinker Bell'.

While I was thinking, the diminutive female apparition vigorously shook her head. Golden dust fell from her hair and cloaked her tiny body from sight. When the dust cloud settled, a full sized feminine form sat on the rock before me.

Good god, I suddenly thought. There was no mistaking her femininity now! The female creature was about five foot two with eyes of sparkling blue. She probably weighed no more than one hundred pounds. Shimmering blond curls covered her head with a ponytail bun sitting up high.

As to her age, well if I was to use human years as a measurement, I'd say she looked like she might be in her late teens or perhaps even near to the ripe old age of 20. But, truth be told, I didn't know a hell of a lot about judging the age of fairies.

This particular fairy was definitely an undeniable female version of her mythological species. Her dress provided the most revealing evidence of femininity. It had no shoulders, it had no sleeves, and it had hardly any back! The zigzagging hemline was so short it barely covered her crotch and ass. Pale green was the color.

Only two things kept the dress from falling off the feminine form. Both of them were nicely-formed, well-rounded breasts! My eyes locked on to those protruding mounds and stared in wonder. My gaze moved only to look at her legs. Slim, seductive limbs started at green slippers and traveled upward and disappeared under the hem of the micro-short dress.

My mesmerized mind was wondering if she had on panties or a bra under her skimpy fairy costume. My shriveled manhood was recovering from its cold water immersion. Fairy, pixie, or whatever the hell this beguiling creature was, her stunningly sexy feminine shapes were making my cock hard again!

The girl was speaking again. Inquisitively, she asked, "Sir, what's that thing there between your legs? Is that a snake? You'd better be careful because it's swelling up fast and getting longer!"

Unconsciously, I looked down to see my muscular manhood growing into its fully erect length. I didn't realize how close I'd walked to the girl. As I looked at my cock, a feminine hand closed around it. The fingertips of the small hand barely reached around the engorged rod.

The curious pixie girl spoke with my swollen cock in her hand, "Is this thing what human males call a 'penis'? It's nice. I like it. I like it a lot! I don't know why, but I love it! What do you do with it?"

Why I said it, I couldn't say, but mischievous words spilled from my mystified mind, "It's called a 'cock'. It has only one major purpose in life. It's made for feminine mouths to suck on. We call it 'cocksucking'."

Unbelievably, the uninhibited girl kicked her slippers off and scooted out to the edge of the rock. She leaned over and popped my cock into her mouth! Holy-shit, she had taken my words literally! I wondered if she was really that naive or that innocently inexperienced.

Inexperienced naivety or not, the playful little sprite was eagerly sucking the cock in her mouth. She allowed natural instincts to take their course, but her virtuous inexperienced soon became evident.

After I gave her a few words of encouraging advice, the girl quickly caught on. Her mouth and tongue began a frenzied cocksucking exploration. Her tongue licked and teased my pulsating flesh. Her lips kissed and caressed. Her mouth, her small tight oral orifice, sucked hungrily.

With a saliva-lubricated mouth, her head bobbed up and down on my shaft. My meat sank deeper and deeper into her throat. My hands became entwined in her curly blond locks. I held on and pulled her closer.

Shit, small mouth or not, she certainly had a deep throat! Her frenzied bobbing sucked my shaft in to the hilt. The entire length became buried inside her pixie girl mouth and throat.

I stood in the knee-deep water while the innocent little nymph kissed and sucked my throbbing hard manhood. I held on to my man juices as long as I could. But hell, she was just too seductively tantalizing to hang on for long!

While the girl merrily played, my mind began debating the question of whether or not to pull out before cumming. I knew she'd be confused by the sudden eruption of male seminal fluids. Before I could end my debate, my decision was made for me. I was already cumming! I was cumming harder than I had ever cum before! I began to orgasm with a greater pleasure than I'd known could exist! I screamed to the sky in orgasmic bliss.

Pressurized cock-cream spilled from my overflowing seminal reservoirs. Stream after stream of thick, hot, milky fluid filled the girl's mouth. Amazingly, instead of being confused or repulsed, she began swallowing every fast-spurting drop. She even licked and lapped at every droplet attempting to escape her mouth.

Time passed as a blissful blur of nearly-unbearable joy. The insatiable girl, hell I might as well call her Belle, sucked and swallowed until finally no more cream would flow. Only then did she allow my empty cock to pull out of her mouth. Yet, Belle licked and kissed the cum-coated shaft clean before sitting back on the rock.

Belle was smiling contently. She spoke giddily, "Ok Peter, that was fun! And, your milk tasted so good. Wow, it was better than the sweet honey I love! Can I suck your 'cock' again? Can I have some more of your sweet milk?"

I laughed at the naive young sprite. My voice sang merrily, "Yes you most certainly can. But, young lady, you'll have to wait a while. I don't know about pixie fairy males, but we human fellas take a while for our cocks to get hard again. Belle, when I get hard again, you can suck all you want!"

Disappointed, the girl pouted, but then her eyes sparkled. She leaned toward me and shook her head. Several dozen flakes of golden dust flew from her hair and landed on the now flaccid shaft of my drained cock. I felt a tickling, tingling sensation as they settled on my flesh.

Unbelievably, my meat immediately stiffened again! Incredibly, my cock was rock hard and stretched out to its full length! I spoke in astonishment, "Hell, Belle, what was the flaky stuff coming from your head?"

The mischievous minx answered happily, "Oh that? It's just 'pixie dust'. I was born with it in my hair. I suppose there's a bit of magic in it. Hey, Peter, you are hard again! I'm going to get some more cock and milk. You said I could, didn't you?"

Yes, I 'had' said she could suck me when I got hard. Well, I was hard. And, she was sucking. Belle now had a little more experience. She knew what to do so she took her time. With my cock in her mouth, she sucked, licked, and kissed with energetic zeal.

One minute passed and then several more. Time passed and I was lost in magical madness. Lordy, the girl was a quick study! She was turning out to be the best cocksucking female to ever have my meat in her mouth!

Not only was my manhood fully restored to its elongated glory, but my seminal reservoirs were completely replenished, too. Hell, if this impish pixie wanted cock cream, then that's what she will get! I began shooting and spurting manly fluids again. I was cumming with the same glorious orgasmic intensity as before!

My engorged shaft summoned forth more seminal juices and forcibly spewed them out. Belle's mouth again filled with thick creamy milk. The quantity was just as much as the first time. She swallowed, licked, and lapped.

I gave in to heavenly carnal surrender. Mighty orgasms rocked my world! Oh damn, I thought I'd never stop cumming! But, after an eternity of time, I finally did. This time, I knew I was drained for good.

Yet, as soon as my limp shaft escaped from the girl's tight, wet mouth, Belle sprinkled it again with pixie dust. And, again my meat came to life. The wanton young vixen began sucking again.

This time, I grabbed hold of her hair and forcibly pulled the cock-hungry girl away. I pushed her back onto the rock. I spoke seriously, "Damnit Belle, you've got to quit that! Cocksucking is fine, but there is something else human men like to do with hard cocks. Have you ever been fucked?"

The pixie girl stared at me with a quizzical look in her eye. She was pouting again. She wasn't any too happy about loosing the cock from her mouth. She was still licking cream from her lips. With irritation in her voice and a stern look in her eyes, she petulantly answered, "Maybe I have and maybe I haven't!"

For a seemingly innocent pixie fairy, I'd say the girl was a feisty handful of female passion. Yet, I could tell she was new to this game of sex play. Her next words proved it. With curiosity getting the best of her, she inquired, "What does 'fuck' mean?"

I laughed. My laughter was hearty and loud. I was not laughing at the girl, I was laughing because of her. I'd never met such an irresistibly seductive female. She was alluringly pretty and sexy. She was mischievous, temperamental, bold, and aggressive. Yet, she had an innocent sexual curiosity begging for adventure. Intuitively, I had the feeling her aggressive actions were a way of searching for affection or perhaps even love.

Looking at the wondrous female creature, I began thinking silently, "If I wasn't under the hallucinating effects of alcoholic spirits, and if she were not a 'figment of my imagination' then I just might be the man who would be willing to share love with her."

Impulsively, I reached out, pulled the imaginary seductress to me, and kissed her lips. Her mouth opened in startled surprise. She pulled away, but then came right back. Her arms flew around my neck and her warm lips melted against mine.

With a few words of encouraging instruction, Belle soon became a skillful kisser. Our mouths, lips, and tongues played merry games of ardent passion. The line between the overpowering forces of lust and love was becoming dim and blurred.

With breathless wonder Belle whispered into my ear, "Oh Peter, I love this! I love the feeling of your lips against mine. You could 'fuck' me like this all day and I'd be so happy! I'm so glad you've taught me how to fuck!"

Laughter again escaped from deep in my heart. I pulled the girl closer, hugged her tighter, and kissed her with an unexplainable adoration. Soft words spilled from my lips, "Listen here babe, this is not 'fucking'! This is just kissing. Fucking is even better than this! I told you, it is something a man does with a hard cock."

Belle pulled away and again looked at me with puzzling eyes. Her voice questioned, "This is 'kissing'? I like kissing. Oh, I like it very much. So, just what is fucking? Will you teach me how to do it, Peter?"

I shook my head in amazement. I was getting in too deep with this girl. Realization hit me like icicle shower. I'd been swimming and standing in the cold creek water long enough to sober up from a two-day drunk. I now knew for a fact that I was not inebriated with alcoholic spirits. But, I most certainly was under the spell of an intoxicating high which made my heart and mind soar with delight.

My heart and mind were not the only parts of my body jumping with joy. The pulsating rod between my legs was dancing with hungered anticipation.

Standing there in the cool creek water, I debated my next move. Hell, I couldn't take advantage of an innocent, naive waif who had no idea as to what she was asking for! Yet, damnit-to-hell, I wanted to fuck her and she was begging for me to do it!

I reached for the hem of Belle's short-short, lime-green dress. With one tug, I pulled it up over her head and tossed it aside. I found out then that this enchanting fairy did indeed wear no bra and she wore no panties. I also discovered that a pixie female's body parts are much the same as human females.

My eyes did notice one exception. Even at her advanced teen age, Belle's body had no hair anywhere except on her head! There was not one hair, bump, scar, or blemish to mar the exquisite expanse of her fabulous female form.

Perky, fully-formed breasts stood out proudly as decorative chest ornamentations. Dark pink nipples and pale areolas completed the upper body decorations.

There, between her legs was a pussy. And, a pretty sight, it was! Her body might be pixie-petite, but her vaginal protrusion was one with feminine maturity. With no hair as a cover, the nude pussy swelled in a magnificently mounded bulge. Oh hell, I wanted my cock inside the beautiful mound of femininity!

I pushed Belle to her back on the rock and moved between her outspread legs. I was standing thigh deep in the creek and the girl's pussy was lying at a perfect cock-insertion height.

I knew I should slow down! This was a time for slow, intimate foreplay. That's the way fucking works best. Pussy foreplay comes first followed by penile penetration. But, I couldn't wait! Forgive me 'Miss Manners', I was going to have to break the rules of proper copulation etiquette. The capricious, hot-blooded female fairy had sprinkled her pixie dust on my cock and made it hot, hard, and horny as hell! It 'demanded' I put it inside her pussy!

With my fingers, I spread wide the mounded pussy lips before me. The head of my cock tenderly touched the vaginal entrance. The opening was wet. Hot-damn, Belle's pussy was dripping wet with slippery moisture! This wetness lubricated the cock head which was attempting to gain entrance.

I gently spread the delicate butterfly wings of the glistening-wet inner pussy lips. My erection pushed in slowly and tenderly. I felt resistance. It was just as I thought! This female pixie was a virgin! Hell, I'd come too far to stop now! I'd never busted a pixie cherry before, but as they say; there's a first time for everything.

With one quick thrust, I entered the virginal void and broke through the hymen. Belle's high-pitched fairy scream could probably be heard for miles. I was thankful we were deep in the woods.

Thankful too was I that the girl didn't fly away in fear. Fly? Oh yeah, I just remembered. This female I was fucking could fly! But, unexpectedly, she wasn't attempting to fly away anywhere! In fact, feminine instinct propelled her to action. Her legs wrapped around my ass and her hips lifted to meet the incoming intruder inside her pussy.

Oh glory be to me, my cock had found a fairytale home! Warm, wet, feminine lubricants invited the welcomed visitor to stay for a while and get cozy and comfortable.

Comfortable...? Yes, I suppose this was a word to describe how my manhood felt. Ecstatic joy might be more appropriate words! My elongated, hard shaft was slipping in and out of Belle's pussy in slow, rhythmic cycles. Deep it would plunge and then slowly pull back. Deep again it went and then back out and in again.

I was having sexual intercourse with a fabulous female fairy and experiencing the time of my life! Goodness gracious, pixie dust was a wondrous aphrodisiac and cock-hardener! I was fucking Belle so long I was loosing track of time. I'd never stayed so steel-hard inside a pussy this long before!

MrJack
MrJack
720 Followers
12