Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers

Both boots took a while to do but by the end Jennifer had mentally accepted her role for the rest of the day. That done Whitney took down a specially designed bridal from the walls and placed it tightly around Jennifer's head and slid a bit into Jennifer's mouth.

"You see what I do with animals (and you are an animal - a little bitch) that seem to think they're better than they really are is to dominate them, to show them how weak they are in comparison to me. And today, Jennifer, that is what you had consented to. I think this famous ass of yours should be first, don't you?"

Off came Whitney's gloves and there followed twenty sharp spanks to Jennifer's amazing ass than reddened and warmed them perfectly. Whitney was such an expert that Jennifer even found herself enjoying the warm tingling on her ass. Thus warmed up, Whitney then used some other items, a leather paddle, a strap and finally the riding crop itself. By the end of this session Jennifer's ass was bright pink as Jennifer squirmed with the intense sensations coursing through her body- it was loving this- god her subs were so fortunate!

As Whitney rested behind Jennifer, Mariah tottered into the stables with a large silver tray covered by a silver bowl. She bent and placed it below Jennifer's head and with a quick slap to her ass from her Mistress Whitney, she exited. Whitney raised the salver to reveal two things. A glass of white wine, which Whitney raised to her lips and drank from and a rubber belt with a huge strap-on dildo attached. Jennifer could not take her eyes of the toy and thought about that thing inside her. It was quite the prospect.

Whitney began stripping off her restricting outfit and addressed her trussed up slut.

"I want you to know Jennifer that I knew from the first time I met you that you were not a true dominant. Not like me. A true dominant would never allow this to happen. Never. And you have. That makes you below me and you should always remember that. However, you're young and have much to learn, you should recall this day, remember what I am, what I do to you and begin to understand what a true dominant woman should be. In attitude and in actions. I want you to know Beyonce does not know of our agreement and when you get your chance with her I will be anxious to know what you can do with her, what debauchery you can conjure with her. If you learn and apply you could yet reach your potential."

With this said she was naked and stooped to meet Jennifer's compliant eyes.

"Of course you'll never be quite as good as me though", and laughed as she spanked her ass one more time.

By this time Whitney had stripped herself stark naked and strutted around the stable like the most impressive specimen of older womanhood. She took up the strap on dildo and made sure she was in J-Lo's eye line as she stepped into the brace/belt combo and slid it up her shapely, smooth legs until it jammed tightly into her crotch. She ran her hand over the long, veiny plastic mock cock that jutted out from her and licked her lips as she wobbled it playfully at her new slaves face.

"You want this slave?"

Her question was met by a resigned nod from Jennifer, she had wanted to withstand Whitney but failed and she wanted to be sexually satisfied more than ever before and she felt sure Mistress Whitney could provide that for her now.

Whitney used a clear lube to get the dildo nice and slimy and walked behind Jennifer and parted her legs as far as her bonds would allow. It was enough. Whitney then got to her knees and gently eased her plastic cock inside toe sopping wet pussy of Jennifer Lopez. Both women seemed to sigh sexually together at the act of penetration. From there Whitney set to fucking her slave as hard and as forcefully as she could take it. Jennifer's body had little give due to the way she was tied up but even if she was free, right now she would be moving her hips back to increase the pace she was fucked at. Time stood still as their bodies joined like this and both women just concentrated on the hot sex that was happening here.

Finally, as Jennifer seemed on the very verge of orgasm after the hardest, most satisfying fuck of her life, Whitney pulled the phallus from Jennifer's grasping pussy walls with an audible 'pop'. This was excruciating for Jennifer, she had been on the verge of this amazing orgasm and the stimulus had been removed. Through the hard horse's bit in her mouth she tried to plead with Whitney to finish it off, to bring her all the way off. This only brought a wicked cackle form Whitney.

"Oh you're mine now baby. You want me to finish you off? Well I will. But I want you to learn from this. So if you want me to finish you off then you have to wear my mark."

Whitney picked up a long, poker shaped pole that at the end had a W shape.

"It's permanent ink and I am going to stamp your ass with it slave. But if you agree and beg me to stamp you with my mark then I will also finish you off with this big, hard cock."

No hesitation as Jennifer nodded her head desperate to finish what had been started. Whitney pulled out the bit from Jen's mouth and she let loose.

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Whatever you want just fuck me, fuck me please!"

And so Whitney stamped her Mistresses mark on Jennifer's most famous of asses, loving the knowledge that that mark would be there for a long, long time to remind the younger woman of this day. True to her word she returned the dildo to Jennifer's sweet pussy and fucked her as hard and as fast as before, bringing her to a screaming, yelling orgasm the likes of which she had not had before. From there Whitney wasted no time in presenting the fluid covered head of the dildo and Jennifer began licking and sucking it with gay abandon, as if addicted to the tastes on it.

Whitney allowed her slave to clean the dildo then took it off and slowly, teasingly untied Jennifer and had her kneel behind her and first kiss her smooth backside before ordering the Latino's slave tongue to probe deeper and get to eating her ass. Jennifer needed no further instruction and as the day grew longer and colder the two naked superstars were joined at ass and mouth in an intimate tableau.

Finally, Whitney walked Jennifer back to her kennel and let her rest a while before sending her back to her sports car with nothing but her shoes, she would have to drive home stark naked. As Jennifer drove away stunned by what had happened that day and how she had reacted to it she didn't see Whitney raise her mobile phone to her ear and call her favourite neighbourhood cops to give them a real thrill. As she walked back to the office she wondered what that fiery would-be Domme would do to her little Beyonce.

"Oh Bee, I think she'll want to get her pound of flesh from you."

TO BE CONTINUED...

*

Note: Thanks for reading, please take the time to vote or comment. Sorry there's not much Beyonce in this chapter but the next will be all Beyonce as she spends the day as Jennifer Lopez's obedient slave. If you've got any ideas for that or want any further celebrities to be incorporated in this series just drop me a line.

Cheers,

TheDarkCloud

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,489 Followers
12