Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

Fast forwarding half an hour or so and Beyonce has never gone through such pressure like this before and her beautiful face was flat on the floor now and she had mentally given up and was allowing Jennifer to do as she liked with her, and then the door opened....

Somehow Beyonce managed to lift her tired head and through heavy eyelids watched as her erstwhile boyfriend in the 'real world' , the rapper, Jay-Z crawled into the room. This powerful man was on his knees and naked except for a heavy leather collar around his neck. He kept his eyes to the floor as he came into the room led in by another of Jennifer's lieutenants, Ciara.

Ciara was dressed in little more than a series of thin leather straps that just about covered her nipples and pussy. She looked truly stunning and even more so for the dismissive sneer that marked her features. In truth she thought of Beyonce as a talent less bitch who had traded on her looks to get where she was in the world. And here she was laid out on the floor being pounded by Jennifer Lopez with an obscene strap on cock while Ciara dominated her would be boyfriend. Oh, this was lovely! Beyonce hadn't realised that Jay was in fact a submissive man, despite his hard man image. It had taken an assault on his senses by Jennifer and Ciara simultaneously to seduce him into submitting to them. He shuffled along the floor on hands and knees and met his Mistress Jennifer's eyes, his huge penis stiff at seeing his beloved Bee fucked like this (as she had never allowed him ingress to her pussy).

Jennifer withdrew the plastic cock from Beyonce with a pop and stood up, her limbs stiff with the prolonged fuck session. She stepped around the collapsed Beyonce and took the leash from Ciara's hand with a passing smile.

"Ciara, this is Beyonce Knowles, I'm sure you recognise her, she's just become my new slave."

"Oh I recognise the cunt! Doesn't look so fucking hot now does the Bitch?"

"Hmm, I guess not, but try not to be too hard on her, she will be an important part in my plans to subvert that Bitch Whitney Houston. We mustn't destroy her, tempting though it is. Still I think we should demonstrate to her how completely I own her now. Get her head up and make her watch while I put her boyfriends cock to good use."

Ciara smiled as she bent to grab Beyonce's sweaty hair and jerk her head upright, she slapped her hard across the face to ensure she knew who was the boss but the reality was that deep down she was loving being treated like a piece of shit whore. Beyonce was looking on with dazed eyes but Ciara enjoyed giving her another hard slap, she really was a sadistic Domme.

Meanwhile Jennifer had pushed an unchallenging Jay onto his back so that his hard, eight inches of man-meat was sticking vertically upwards. Normally Mistress Jennifer would never dream of allowing one of her celebrity slaves to penetrate her but the situation was just too perfect. Beyonce had never tasted his cock and to have her look on as her Mistress did so was too appealing. She spread her own dripping pussy lips and allowed herself to become impaled upon his cock. She turned to stare into Beyonce's eyes, enjoying the confused look on the young singers face. As she began to slide up and down the hard cock she spoke in gasps to her new slave.

"I own you Beyonce. Body and soul I own you. Always remember that. Whitney Houston is now nothing to you, it's me you serve, me."

Beyonce nodded dumbly while Ciara gleefully twisted her nipples like a radio dial. J-Lo allowed herself to fuck her male slave for some time but as it became obvious that he was ready to cum Jennifer dismounted him. No mere slave would ever ejaculate in The Mistress! Instead she reached her hand down to finish him off by masturbating him while the tip of his cock faced right up his chest. She kept going until a stream of white cum flew out and splattered against his face, covering his features.

"Lick it up Ciara and give it to her."

Ciara smiled and dragged Beyonce over by her hair and stooped to lick Jay-Z's cum from his unflinching face, pooling it in her hungry mouth. Then she turned to spit it hard and dismissively into Beyonce's face. As it oozed and dripped down Beyonce's forehead and nose she dropped her eyes to the floor in defeat.

With time racing on it wasn't long before Beyonce and Mariah were loaded back into the limo and a jubilant Ciara drove them back to Whitney's mansion completely nude and dropped them off back to their Mistress. As they went Jennifer spoke to another of her lieutenants on her mobile phone.

"Halle? It's on! Everything went as I expected, now for the Queen Bitch, I want her grovelling at my feet within the month!"

"No problems Mistress Jennifer, I am now completely trusted by her and ready to do was we planned from the off!"

To be continued...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12