Beyonce in Bondage Ch. 13

Story Info
The set up for the Final Chapter.
3.1k words
4.48
47.8k
6

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

Authors Note:

Apologies as this is very much just a bridging chapter which will lead to the very last episode of Beyonce In Bondage. As such it's more a small collection of scenes showing where some of the characters are coming into the final denouement.

*

Beyonce was where she had spent the majority of the past week – on her hands and knees in a dimly lit dungeon awaiting her two Mistresses. Serving two mistresses was difficult, inevitably you could not wholly satisfy both at the same time so you were always running the risk of upsetting one or the other – or both!.

Beyonce's body ached, both her new Mistresses were harsh women that did not give a fuck as to their slaves wellbeing. But it was a good ache, the ache of complete submission that Beyonce so enjoyed. She did yearn to lie down but the chain that hung from the ceiling and was attached to her collar was at such a height that she could not place her head on the stone floor without choking herself. Other than that she was not restrained in any other way, she didn't need to be, the chain was more than enough.

The door opened and in walked Nicki Minaj. She wore knee high boots and arm length leather gloves and the only other thing she wore was a large, curving, black, strap on cock. She looked fucking amazing, Beyonce's wide eyes looked up at her and she once more thought how lucky she was to be serving such a woman.

"My turn on your ass bitch. Mistress Kim will be along in a few minutes so let's get warmed up nice and quick, OK?"

"Yes Mistress Nicki."

Obediently Beyonce lifted one hand up and balanced herself on the other then reached back to part one side of her perfect, brown ass cheeks.

"And the other bitch!"

Demanded Nicki and smirked as Beyonce placed all her weight onto her knees and pulled her other hand back to prize open the other ass cheek. She wobbled a little and a slight shiver of fear passed through her that Mistress Nicki might push her forward, unbalance her and make her choose between choking herself of obeying her Mistress. It would not be the first time. But no push was forthcoming, rather Beyonce was impaled slowly on her plastic dick and slowly had her asshole filled up until the plastic balls on the strap on were pressed right into the soft ass cheeks of the superstar.

Nicki reached forward and got a good hanful of Beyonce's long hair and tugged hard on it, almost pulling herself deeper into Beyonce's stretched asshole. Then a voice called out from the door.

"Hey bitches! Nicki, got room for another in there?"

Standing in the doorway was the short but busty frame of Lil Kim. She was naked apart from her unnecessary sunglasses and a large, black strap on cock between her legs. She also appeared to be drunk.

"Hell yeah bitch! Beyonce's hole can handle some more plastic cock, can't it slave?"

Beyonce was not at all sure that it could but her answer did not relay that fact.

"Yes Mistresses my holes are yours to use as you see fit."

"Damn right they are slut. Now let me get down there under you and we'll go for that double anal effort tonight, eh?"

It was a tight squeeze, especially with the chain around Beyonce's neck holding her in place. Kim got down under Beyonce and somehow managed to position her dildo between her legs and allowed Nicki to slowly ease it into Beyonce's stretched asshole.

Beyonce stifled a whimper, her asshole was being stretched to its limits but at the same time she was so aroused at being taken like this, with so much stuffing her. Thankfully both dildos had plenty of lube coating them and her two Mistresses soon established a punishing rhythm as first one thrust and pulled out then the other did the same. As they did so they kept up a constant stream of abuse to the beautiful Beyonce. Both women knew they were not in her league looks wise but that just made it all the sweeter to treat her like a piece of shit whore like this.

Beyonce endured the double ass fucking from her dual Mistresses for the best part of an hour and when they were done she was released from the collar so she could kneel up and carefully lick and suck both their shit stained dicks clean.

When she was done Nicki excused herself from Kim and headed to her personal room and went online. There waiting for her was the email she had been expecting.

"Everything is set for this weekend. Make sure Kim is incapacitated and not there. Make sure Beyonce is prepared as I instructed and make sure you are as I instructed too, your hair must be as I described.

Mistress M."

Nicki gave an involuntary shiver and reply submissively, knowing that this weekend at the Club would mark a huge change and she would be playing her part too.

*

"More drinks here slut!"

Shouted Katy Perry from her position at the corner of the voluminous corner sofa she was lounging on. The demand reduced her and her friend Pink to fits of giggles as Christina Milian struggled to her feet from her position on hands and knees where she had been acting as a footstool to the two white singers. The sexy young coloured singer had been one of the few that had willingly submitted to Kesha and Katy's White Power Sisters that were intent on introducing white supremacy to the D Club. While most of the subs at the Club had abhorred the extreme faction's idea's a few had had embraced them and welcomed the complete humiliation of submitting to these cruel, racist Dommes.

As Christina stood Pink leaned forward and grabbed hold of the chain that hung between the dark girls pierced nipples and tugged it so that they were face to face.

"And be fucking quick about it you stupid nigger!"

She snarled in the timid Christina's face before hocking up a clot of thick phlegm and spitting it directly between her eyes. As Christina turned and made off towards the fridge in the kitchen of the huge mansion Pink stretched out her hand and lashed it hard across her firm black ass cheek. Reducing both her and Katy to drunken laughs again, both women were particularly pissed that afternoon.

Christina hurried back with two bottles of beer and passed them to her white Mistresses eager to please them. By then Pink had a cigarette lit and glowered at her as she barked.

"Ashtray!"

Obediently Christina Milian dropped to her knees before Pink and opened her mouth and extended her tongue white the bottled blonde singer casually flicked her ash into her slave's mouth.

"Stool! Hurry up you dumb monkey!"

This from Katy Perry and Christina swiftly moved back into her uncomfortable position on all fours as Katy draped her feet on her back and sat back to swig at her beer. The front door slammed and in staggered Kesha with Rihanna crawling along behind her, naked and with collar tight around her neck attached to a chain.

"Fucking bitch took fright and was ages to piss on the fire hydrant."

Explained the young blonde leader of this racist movement as she swatted her 'pet' and then collapsed onto the sofa beside her comrades. She swiped the beer bottle from Katy's hand and took a long drink on it before speaking again.

"Shoes, then foot rub, and be quick about it you stupid wog!"

Just days prior the proud Barbadian Rihanna would have probably launched forward and fought Kesha for speaking to her like that but not so now. In just a few days she had been broken and controlled to the extant that she was almost as pliable as a natural subbie like Christina. Katy sneered, she did not feel an ounce of pity that her betrayal had reduced her former friend to this position. Without a word Rihanna began to lick at Kesha's gold strappy shoes. There was little material to them other than the sole so before too long she was licking the sole and sucking on the high heels. As they had just been out on the grasslands behind the mansion where owners took their dogs to do their business it was a fairly disgusting job for Rihanna. Once Kesha was happy with that job she kicked off her shoes and presented her bare feet to her slave and leaned back to enjoy her feet being sucked.

A mere week ago it would have been inconceivable to Rihanna to be here like this, kneeling naked before these cruel racists and obeying their every demand. But there she was, her mouth hard at work sucking and lapping at Kesha's feet. She sucked each of the blonde's toes, licking carefully between each taking up any debris that was there. She licked from her heels up to her toes and everywhere in between. As she was doing that Katy and Pink started to snog messily on the sofa. Both their feet were still on Christina Milian's back as their mouths met and their tongues started to swap spit. Kesha glanced at them enviously and for a moment wondered if she should have Rihanna eat her out but then dismissed it out of hand, no way was a lowly slave nigger like Rihanna getting that treat from her. Instead she slipped her fingers under the belt of her short skirt and began to play with herself, all sorts of dark images playing in her mind as she did so.

She started to think forward to the next session at the D Club and what they had planned for their slave to do. The White Power sisters were going to put on a show the likes of which would be forever remembered. Their superstar slut slave Rihanna would show all those stuck up niggers their place in the grand scheme of things, would show them exactly what their worth was. Oh yes! She shuddered at the combination of her own touch, Rihanna's tongue on her feet and her own demented, sadistic plans in her mind.

"Ri Ri, you are going to plumb the depths for us. You are going to show all those other bitches exactly how submissive your kind can be!"

Kesha was a highly sexed slut and this exotic combination of thoughts, words and feelings quickly tipped her over the edge and she came in a squirting, gushing climax that fired shots of her hot juices up and over the sofa and further splattering onto Rihanna's face and hair. Much to the amusement of Katy and Pink, who were both topless now and taking turnS sucking the hell out of their big, firm tits.

Kesha took a moment to compose herself before snarling at Rihanna.

"You can stop that now cunt! We're going to practise what you'll be doing at the Club later so go and get yourself all lubed up."

Rihanna nodded and answered.

"Yes my White Mistress Kesha."

But when she got to her feet the doorbell rung and she was re-directed (on her hands and knees crawling like the bitch she now was) and answered it. Opening it she saw the other member oF the White Power Sisters, Fergie from the Black eyed peas, standing there in a black cat suit and holding the leashes of two big, heavy Rottweiler dogs. Rihanna stared at them for a moment until Kesha bawled out.

"Well what are you waiting for bitch? I told you to go and get fucking ready! Go!"

As Rihanna disappeared into the house Fergie entered struggling to control the powerful and excitable beasts. It was going to be a long afternoon for Rihanna....

*

"I am going to so enjoy dominating you bitch! Once I have made you submit to me I will revel in breaking your will and your spirit and turning you into what you deserve to be - an obedient little cunt that knows their place! Once I have you alone I will relish humiliating and degrading you and you eventually relish it too. I will mold you to the image that I think best suits you and it will be quite the radical modification. I intend that you should become my personal toilet slut, or should that be Piss Slut? I will stretch every one of your holes with the biggest strap on dildo I can lay my hands on, once I'm done with you, you won't even feel a real cock when it enters you. Yes Lady Gaga once you are my slave I will make you regret ever challenging me!"

Christina Aguilera knelt naked in the dark cellar, held in place by the steel collar around her neck whose chain led to a ring in the stone floor, her arms bound tightly together in a leather sleeve behind her back, her ankles chained together and listened to the threats and promises she had so confidently predicted before her Mistress Challenge with her rival Lady Gaga. Christina had been so confident of success and victory, you could hear it dripping from her every word. And yet here she was, stuck in this gloom listening to her own threats knowing how impotent they had proved to be. In the end it had been her that had gladly, willingly submitted to her opponent and as such doomed herself to serve her completely. And in the D Club stipulations were strictly adhered to.

The bare overhead light sprang into illuminating life and the door swung open and Lady Gaga strutted down the steps of the cellar in yet another ridiculous outfit. This time she was in full fetish Nazi uniform. Shiny black, high heeled boots, rubber shorts, black, army jacket, long, rubber gloves and military cap. She had a horse whip in her hand and was playing the part of mad Nazi to the full.

"Still listening to your rant slave? Perhaps if you listen some more it will actually happen!"

As she laughed at her joke Christina just shook her head, perhaps the worst thing about this day spent at Lady Gaga's home fulfilling some of her slave duties and punishments had been when she was led down to this cellar and been goaded by her own threats being played on a repeated loop. Gaga was mocking her with them and more than that she was clearly intent on turning Christina's threats back on herself.

"I will mold you to the image that I think best suits you and it will be quite the radical modification."

A mere two hours before Christina Aguilera had presented herself to her new Mistress and sat motionless while Lady Gaga had literally sheared her of every single strand of hair on her head and the very few on her body. It had been a strange experience for Christina. Her long, blonde hair had been a prominent feature on her ever since she had broken through as a teenager and to have it forcibly removed had been traumatic enough, let alone by a bitch she had shared a heated feud with. But Christina had also viewed it symbolically as shedding any vestige of dominatrix from her and embracing her new role as submissive. The humiliation as she stared at her bald head that Gaga so happily supplied was both overwhelming and a little arousing. Not that she had an opportunity to do anything about that, she had to just sit there as Lady Gaga critiqued her 'new look' and reminded her of how she was going to be the one that was going to be moulding Gaga to her tastes in her pre-challenge threats.

But Christina's scalping was not the last of her 'modifications' that afternoon. Two new rings were inserted into her already pierced nipples and welded in place. They were bulky, silver rings and easy for Lady Gaga to slip her fingers through and tug whichever way she wanted. The rest of the afternoon had been spent pouring over an extensive range of tattoos with Gaga trying to decide where and with what she would permanently ink her new celebrity slave.

"I intend that you should become my personal toilet slut, or should that be Piss Slut?"

Christina listened to her own words and cringed. She looked up at Nazi Gaga and knew instinctively that she was going to have to swallow this madwoman's piss that day.

"Open your mouth you dirrrty girl!"

Feebly Christina leaned forward and barely opened her mouth. Evidently, it wasn't enough for her new Mistress. The horse crop came down across Christina's bare ass a couple of times and then Gaga produced a plastic collar that slipped neatly around Christina's neck and pointed upwards like a funnel.

"There! That will mean if you miss any it shouldn't dribble away. Now open that fucking filthy mouth of yours bitch and beg me for my piss!"

"Please Mistress Gaga, please let me drink your piss and be your personal toilet."

If Christina's heart was not wholly in her words then that just made it all the more enjoyable to her new celebrity Mistress and Lady Gaga could not supress a smirk as she opened her legs and began squeezing her bladder and aiming her pussy into the funnel.

She could hardly miss and when the yellow liquid burst forth she did not, hitting Christina Aguilera's newly shorn head directly so that the piss flowed freely down her forehead, over her nose, past her lips and began to pool around the bottom of the funnel. Gaga had been holding back from pissing for nearly a day and had plenty to get rid of, within seconds the level was at Christina's lips and she sighed and opened them and began to chug down her new Mistress's piss.

The taste and smell was revolting and Christina wanted to spit it out but she had learned her place. She had lost fair and square to Gaga and as much as she despised the cheap Madonna knock off she was now owned by her and charged with obeying her every order. So Christina drank her Mistress's piss all the way down and yet another barrier to complete submission was knocked over. She knelt there still with the piss collar and could only watch as Lady Gaga picked up a huge strap on and began to fit it in place.

Just as she moved menacingly towards Christina and was about to fulfil the last part of her foes threats a mobile phone rang and Gaga paused to answer it.

"This Saturday, we're doing it. Are you with us or against us?"

There was no hesitation in her voice.

"Oh with you, no doubt."

"Good."

Gaga put the phone down and stroked her cock, wishing for a moment it was a real one so she could arouse herself through stroking it as she thought of Saturday and what was going to happen....

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers