Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Of course as much as her thoughts had been a turn on they could do no justice to the sensations of being bent over her mistress's knee while her two younger co-stars watched her get spanked or having so many wonderful tits to suck or now as she has Kristen's talented tongue in her cunt while Beyonce was going down on Hayden right next to her.

The sights and sounds of what was going on beside her would be enough to make her pussy run like a river on its own but with Kristen's lips sucking on her pussy in between the licks, flicks and thrusts of her tongue it was a struggle for Ali not to cum without her mistress's permission on the spot.

Unfortunately before Ali could asked permission Beyonce lifts her face from between Hayden's legs and said, "Ok bitch, swap over. I want you sitting on 'the cheerleader's' pretty little white face while I taste Kristen's pretty little pink pussy, then when I switch back I want you to go back to where you are now. We're going to do this until I've had my fill of these delicious little white pussies, and if you can't keep up your bitch ass is going to get beaten until it bleeds!"

Ali hated having to get off Kristen's face when she was so close to an orgasm but she knows better than to disobey her mistress, so she slowly lifted herself up, moved over and lowered herself down onto Hayden's face, silently praying that the 19 year old would waste no time in bringing her to the edge again.

Her prayers went unanswered as although Hayden was almost as horny the younger girl was nowhere near climax, in fact she was very much in the mood to keep this little fucking session going for a long time.

Hayden loved cumming as much as anyone, maybe more than most given her very active sex life, but she enjoyed the build up just as much. The build up often made the eventual climax all the sweeter, and from the way things were going Hayden is sure when her climax arrives it would be seriously sweet. So will Ali's if she can tongue her right, and left with nothing else to worry about that's exactly what Hayden set out to do.

The older blonde actually lets out a whimper for Hayden as she begins gently lapping at her pussy lips, spending a few minutes just teasing Ali's hole and ignoring her clit altogether which completely brings Ali down from her high, much to the dismay of the older woman and the joy of the younger woman.

With Ali nice and relaxed Hayden slides her tongue into her co-star's cunt in one long slow thrust and then starts gently fucking the older blonde with her tongue, her mouth closing around the sweet hole in front of her so her juices end up flowing pretty much directly down Hayden's throat.

As the delicious girl cream begins flowing into her mouth Hayden picks up the pace a little and even begin swirling her tongue around inside Ali's twat, but having gone down on her many, many times before Hayden knows just how to avoid the older woman's sweet spots, saving them for later when she really wants to make Ali feel good.

All this leaved Ali feeling incredibly frustrated of course but she does not complain, instead trying her best to just enjoy Hayden's sweet little mouth on her cunt as she watches her black mistress go down on Kristen intently, waiting for the order to switch partners again in the hopes that Kristen will be more willing to bring her off, while the same time wishing she was in Kristen's place.

Even though she loved her girlfriend's mouth and tongue Kristen doesn't particularly want to swap places with Ali as she was very much enjoying feeling a new mouth and tongue working on her womanhood.

Being with someone new was always a treat, especially when that person knows what they're doing as Beyonce clearly did. It's clear from the very first lick, and the second confirmed it, as did the third, and the fourth, and the fifth, and so on.

Although unnecessarily given how wet Kristen was the teasing to begin with is phenomenal work, Beyonce's tongue sliding up, down and around Kristen's pussy lips so skilfully, showing the same skill when it came to teasing her hole and the occasional flick of her clit.

Just as the teasing was about to become too much Beyonce slid her tongue inside Kristen's cunt in one hard thrust, almost making the actress cum, but the singer carefully kept her on the edge so that they could continue the fucking.

While being denied climax frustrates Kristen the skill tongue fucking she begins to receive after the denial convinces her that her orgasm is worth putting off as long as she can continue to get fucked like this.

Almost immediately after she thought that Kristen groaned in frustration as Beyonce's mouth and tongue was removed from her pussy, the black woman returning to Hayden's cunt, leaving Kristen feeling cheated and unsatisfied. Luckily Ali's pussy was lowered onto her face shortly afterwards, a consolation prize Kristen could more than happily live with, and as she got into the groove of carpet munching the older blonde Kristen became fine with it, all the while hoping Beyonce would return to her needy hole very soon.

In some ways it felt like an eternity until Beyonce returned to Kristen's cunt, in others it only felt like seconds. More accurately to Kristen it felt like an eternity, although a rather happy eternity filled with delicious pussy, while for Hayden and Ali it seemed to be over too soon, Hayden wishing Beyonce's mouth and tongue weren't removed just as she was about to cum while Ali had also been close, although at least she got to go from one mouth and tongue to another while Hayden is left with none. That left Beyonce as the only one who was never truly left frustrated. And why would she be?

Beyonce was very happy in her current position and had no intention of letting either white girl cum any time soon. She was having too much fun to let that happen.

It has been far too long since Beyonce had two new little white pussies presented for her mouth and tongue to enjoy at her leisure, in fact it has been far too long since she had one new little white pussy presented for her mouth and tongue to enjoy at her leisure, so now she has two pretty little white love holes at her mercy Beyonce intends taking her time on them.

As usual when she is sampling two bitches at once she tries to tell which had the yummiest fuck hole. It was another close call but Beyonce has to give it to Hayden who's pussy was easily one of the sweetest she has ever tasted, however Kristen's honey just seemed to melt in Beyonce's mouth meaning there was no way the dominant pop singer was going to neglect either hole. Besides, even if she had wanted to this was a crucial time in Hayden's and Kristen's breaking in and Beyonce couldn't afford to play favourites. They would be time for that later, but for now Beyonce fucked both girls equally and would continue to do so for the rest of the night.

Spending an equal amount of time on both girls made it easier for Beyonce to keep them both as close to the edge as possible as she switched between them. This was of course to make sure Hayden's and Kristen's orgasms would be as strong as possible which would go a long way to securing their submission to Beyonce. Of course Kristen and Hayden weren't the only ones Beyonce was forced to stay close to the edge but never achieving a climax they were becoming increasing desperate to have, only in Ali's case Beyonce isn't doing it to ensure her submission, or even reinforce it. Really, she was just doing it for fun.

Beyonce loves to deny her broken bitches climax, make them beg and plead for it, something Ali does constantly as Beyonce switches back and forth, back and forth, back in force in between the two sweet white pussies in front of her, Ali's begging and pleading becoming more and more desperate and amusing as the tongue fucking continued.

Finally, when she sensed that Hayden and Kristen were becoming just us frustrated as Ali, Beyonce took pity on the three blondes.

"Beg for me Ali." Beyonce said, lifting her face from Kristen's cunt, "Beg for the privilege of being allowed to cum."

"Pl... please my black mistress, let me." Ali begged, her voice saw from all the previous begging, "I beg of you, let me cum. Please let your white whore cum. I'm a little white slut who desperately needs to cum all over another white slut's face. Please my black mistress, let my slut cream cover Hayden's pretty little face."

"Ok, I give you permission to cum bitch." Beyonce said before she quickly dived back in between Kristen's legs.

Knowing this was a queue Hayden curls her tongue upwards to rub against Ali's G-spot and then twirls it over that spot, pushing Ali to the edge of orgasm once again only this time the older blonde allows herself to go crashing over that edge and into the blissful relief she had been craving. The cry that left Ali's mouth sounded like more of a cry of relief than one of pleasure, but Kristen's scream was unmistakably one of pleasure, as are all the other screams that follow.

After gently lubricating a couple of fingers in pussy juice Beyonce shoved them slowly into Kristen's ass hole and began to slide them in and out, the added stimulation causing Kristen to cum again, and then one more time as Beyonce relentlessly pounds her pussy with her twisting tongue before the dominating singer switches to Hayden's cunt.

Immediately using the same frantic tongue fucking she had been using on Kristen's orgasming love hole Beyonce was able to bring Hayden's horny honey hole to climax in what seemed like seconds, Hayden's cries as deafening and as obviously pleasurable as her girlfriend's as she cums in the black woman's mouth. As she had done mere moments ago Beyonce swallowed most of the juicy girl cum flowing into her mouth and almost directly down her throat but allows a lot of it to also join Kristen's cum on her face, the cream from both these two new little white bitches mixing on her beautiful face.

When Beyonce switched from Kristen's pussy to Hayden's for the final time Ali didn't need to be told to crawl over and sat on Kristen's face. She was winded from the climaxes Hayden's talented mouth and tongue had brought her too and if she had stayed where she was it was almost guaranteed Hayden continued to work on her pussy and bring at least one more orgasm, if not several more, but Ali knew her place. So she obediently crawled over and sat down on Kristen's face, crying out in pleasure as the younger woman immediately plunged her tongue into her twat and began fucking it like crazy.

Rather than relax her Kristen's orgasms had only left her horny for more so when Ali lowered her pussy onto her face the blonde actress eagerly went to work on her older cast member's already cum filled hole, scooping out every drop her girlfriend missed before forcing Ali to come again so she could swallow more yummy girl cream.

Beyonce switched back and forth a few more times, ensuring all three white girls go through several multiple climaxes before she moves on to the next stage so they would be mentally weakened and susceptible to doing whatever she wanted.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm, you're all really something. I could probably eat these yummy pussies all day, but you know what pussy licking always puts me in the mood for? Fucking. And not just with fingers and tongues." Beyonce said lustfully as she gently fingered Hayden and Kristen, before turning to her bitch, "Ali, go get my strap on and some lube."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali nodded submissively, quickly getting up and dashing over to a chest of drawers, pulled out the desired items and then went straight to her mistress's side.

Kneeling before her mistress Ali held out the strap on, making it easy for Beyonce to step into it. After that Ali pulled the harness up the other woman's legs and tightened it securely around her waist before remaining on her knees in anticipation of the next instruction.

"Suck it." Beyonce ordered, smirking as Ali immediately grabbed onto the base of the dildo and took the head into her mouth, Beyonce's bitch quickly beginning to suck noisily as she bobbed up and down on the shaft, "That's it, take it all you little cock sucking ho. Take it all down your cock sucker throat. Make sure my big black dick is nice and wet, because you know where it's going don't you... don't you?"

"Where's it going?" Hayden asked eagerly, drawing Beyonce's attention away from the blonde sucking her cock, "Up her ass? Are you going to fuck her up the ass again?"

Beyonce smiled, "It's my favourite way to fuck bitches. Pounding pussy's fun, but there ain't nothing like stretching out a white girl's ass and pounding it nice, hard and deep. From what I hear you two sluts just love bending over and getting your asses filled with cock. Is that right?"

"Uh-huh." Hayden nodded eagerly, Kristen nodding shortly afterwards as Hayden added, "We both love it up the butt, especially me."

"Well, aren't you sweet. I've been thinking about stretching both of your asses out for a long time, good to know it won't be hard to talk you into bending over for me. First though, I want to show you two that you're not the only ones that love it up the butt." Beyonce said, turning her attention to Ali, "Ok bitch, that's wet enough, lube up your slutty white ass and then get on the bed on your hands and knees for me. I'm in the mood to destroy your fucking ass."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali whimpered softly, squirting a decent amount of lube on her fingers before reaching round and shoving them deep up her own ass.

Having already taken a serious butt pounding Ali's rectum excepted the fingers easily, the broken bitch spreading the liquid all through her bowels before jumping up onto the bed and presenting her ass to her mistress.

Moving slowly and confidently Beyonce got onto the bed behind Ali, gripped onto her dildo and pressed the head firmly against her white bitch's back door. Beyonce momentarily paused so she could turn and enjoy the looks on Kristen's and Hayden's faces, before she turned her attention back to Ali's ass hole.

Ali moaned happily as her ass hole was violated, that still slightly gaping ring of flesh opening easily for Beyonce's strap on, allowing it to slide inside Ali's rectum, causing her to moan again.

Beyonce smiled happily down at the tip of her black dick being buried inside a nice tight piece of white ass. It's a sight she could never imagine herself getting tired of, and a sight which captivates Kristen and Hayden. Loving the looks on their faces, and of course what they were looking at, Beyonce remains as still as a statue for several moments before finally pushing forward, Ali's ass happily accepting inch after inch of dildo.

No doubt because of the earlier rough butt fuckings Beyonce was balls deep inside Ali's rectum in no time at all, the black singer loving the sight of her dark hips pressed against the pale flesh of Ali's ass cheeks because she always likes the contrast and because it means every inch of her black cock was buried deep within her white bitch's bowels.

"You like that bitch?" Beyonce asked.

"Yes my Black Mistress, I love your beautiful black cock in my worthless white ass." Ali moaned.

"You want me to fuck that white ass?" Beyonce asked.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my white ass, pound my white ass my beautiful Black Mistress! Please fuck it. My white ass is yours, you own it, please use it for your pleasure. Use my white ass for your pleasure my Black Mistress, please use me for your pleasure." Ali begged shamelessly.

Grinning wickedly Beyonce turned to Kristen and Hayden and asked them, "What do you think girls, should I fuck this bitch's ass?"

"Oh yeah." Kristen quickly answered, Hayden following up with, "Yes, fuck her ass."

Beyonce's grin became even wider for a few brief moments, before she tightened her grip on Ali's hips and began slowly pulling out.

Ali gasps softly as she feels the massive dildo slowly being removed from her butt until it was almost halfway out before Beyonce began reinserting at the same slow pace until the full length was buried inside the blonde's shit hole again. This process was repeated over and over, Ali grimacing slightly at first as she felt inch after inch of strap on slide in and out of her rectum, but as it always did the pain faded as her anal passage relaxed and once again accepted it's role as Beyonce's cock depository.

Soon Ali was moaning like a whore, the butt fucking beginning to give her nothing but pleasure as her ass hole began to not just accept Beyonce's dick, but welcome it and invite it as deep inside as it could go, an invitation which it felt like Beyonce took full advantage of.

As she continued moaning while taking it up the butt for her mistress like a good little bitch Ali couldn't help thinking it was surprising how long it had taken her back entrance to relax to the point where a dildo moving through it was pleasurable. After all with a few minutes of Beyonce entering her hotel suite Ali had been bent over with her mistress's strap on in her ass, Beyonce using her butt hole for her pleasure for hours before Kristen and Hayden finally arrived. True, there had been a bit of a break since the last time Ali's shit shooter had been stretched, but considering the hard and brutal thrusts Beyonce had been giving her backside during the last rectum ramming it seemed a miracle that her ass hole had healed at all.

Ali swore her butt hole should be so loose and gaping she shouldn't be able to feel anything anymore back there, not just from the marathon ass fucking session she had taken earlier, but the countless pooper poundings she had taken since becoming Beyonce's bitch.

Quickly Ali's face turned red as she thought back to her first day of filming 'Obsessed' with Beyonce, how at the end of the day she had gone to the other woman's hotel room fully intending to seduce the sexy singer. She had wanted to gently but firmly take her, introduce her to lesbian fun, if she didn't already know the joy of another woman's touch, and start the process of turning Beyonce into her bitch. Most of all Ali had wanted to pound that big round booty, to slide a strap on deep into Beyonce's ass and butt fuck her co-star to screaming orgasm. However it had been Ali's ass which had taken a strap on deep inside it, Beyonce easily turning the tables on her and making Ali beg to be her bitch.

Over the next few months the only time Ali's butt wasn't being fucked was when she was worshipping Beyonce's body with her mouth and tongue, or getting spanked, or occasionally even filming, although even when filming Ali found herself being dominated during every break, often having to eat her meals with a dildo in her ass. Ali even had to come in on days she wasn't filming so she could wait in Beyonce's trailer like a good little bitch so she could relax her mistress with a nice long pussy licking or ass rimming, more often than not also bending over so Beyonce could use her hand, a paddle or a strap on to take out any frustrations she had on Ali's ass.

Now filming was done and while that meant her abuse had significantly decreased Ali was still at Beyonce's beck and call, and God help her Ali found herself waiting by her phone and constantly checking her messages in hopes that her black mistress would call because the truth was she couldn't get enough of her or the things she did to her.

Ali wasn't the only one taking a trip down memory lane as Beyonce was also thinking back to how much fun she had filming 'Obsessed', the only difference being Beyonce had nothing to be embarrassed about.

While Beyonce had honestly thought the script had great potential to finally get her recognition as an actress the idea of closely filming with a beautiful white woman had been almost just as enticing. She had personally gone through the list of potential applicants and made sure all the actresses she had already conquered were eliminated from the running, leaving her with only the fresh meat. Ali Larter might not have been her first choice but Beyonce certainly hadn't tried to stop her landing the role, and it all worked out as Ali was a nice little addition to Beyonce's collection of sexy sluts.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
123456...8