Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

As Anne spoke Beyonce slowly increase the pace of her thrusts, the butt fucking becoming harder and harder until the sound of Beyonce's hips smacking off Anne's ass cheeks was almost deafening.

Rose wasn't able to catch that beautiful sound, but the pictures she was able to take spoke volumes. Especially the shots of the other two women's faces, both Anne and Beyonce seemingly lost in pure pleasure. However it was clear it was a very different type of pleasure, Anne overwhelmed by the pleasure of submission while Beyonce's face was a mask of dominance.

Having seduced a number of women herself Rose definitely recognise the look of submission. She saw it on the night she seduced Anne, and all the other times she had fucked Anne since. And she vividly remembered the look that was now on Beyonce's face from the night her black mistress turned her into her white bitch, and all the other times Beyonce had fucked her.

They made for two beautiful pics, but while Rose was somewhat focused on them she didn't forget to take some other equally beautiful pics. Like a wide shot of Beyonce's curvy chocolate body pounding into Anne's petite pale frame from behind. And of course, Beyonce's big black strap on dick pounding in and out of Anne's widely stretched butt hole. Not that camera could do justice to just how brutally Beyonce was pounding Anne's poor pooper, but Rose was sure that just looking at the pics later would be enough to remind her black mistress of just how roughly she took Anne's ass, and just how shamelessly Anne begged for more.

Rose had never needed mementos of her nights of hot sweaty sex. The good nights stuck in her mind without any needed reminders, and she had enough of those good nights, especially with women, to get her through the rare lonely nights, more often than not brought about by a hectic work schedule. However this was an extremely hot lesbian butt fucking she was now watching, and the more shots of Beyonce Knowles fucking Anne Hathaway in the ass she took the more Rose felt like that when all was said and done she was going to have to beg her black mistress for a copy of these pics.

Even though the camera went off half a dozen times every minute, prompting Rose to change the film several times, it, Rose and everything else in the world had completely faded away for Anne and Beyonce, both women becoming completely lost in the now violent lesbian anal sex. Or at least almost completely lost. If they had been completely lost Beyonce would have made Anne cum by now.

At this point Anne was hysterically screaming things such as, "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE! FUCK MY ASS! MMMMMMMMMM OH FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK, PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR WHITE BITCH MY BLACK MISTRESS! FUCKKKKKK, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOH GAWWWWWWD I WANT TO BE YOUR WHITE BITCH MY BLACK MISTRESS! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR WHITE WHORE AND FUCK MY BITCH ASS WHENEVER YOU WANT!"

It didn't matter what ever Anne said, Beyonce just kept pushing her to the very edge of orgasm only to deny her. At least when Beyonce had been slowly fucking her ass the pace would increase and decrease only very gradually so even though she was constantly brought to the edge Anne had plenty of time to recover in between each almost orgasm. Now she felt like she was about to cum at least twice every minute, Beyonce decreasing the speed of the butt fucking only slightly each time so that the moment Anne felt herself coming down from her high she was suddenly skyrocketing back towards a climax again.

The whole thing was so maddening. Before this week Anne was lucky if her lovers could make her cum on the first attempt, then Rose made it seem effortless, now Beyonce was simply choosing not too. And it was going to be such an amazing series of orgasms. Anne could tell just by the way every part of her body seemed to be on fire, but at this moment she was remembering vividly her time with Rose. Anne remembered her first girl caused orgasm, and the ones that quickly followed it as Rose tongue fucked her into lesbianism. After that series of orgasms Anne had practically been begging rose to let her be her little lesbian plaything, but Rose had explained she was to be a gift for an even more dominant woman who would make Anne cum even harder.

At the time it had seemed absurd that anything could make her cum harder, especially from something like anal sex. And yet just as Anne's imagination had failed to do justice to just how magical another woman's mouth and tongue could be on her most private of areas the actress had also failed to imagine just how heavenly a dildo could feel when it was slamming in and out of her ass. Sure, it had been uncomfortable and even painful at first but now every little movement of that fake cock in her rectum felt like pure heaven to Anne. She almost wanted it to last, however knowing the ecstasy that awaited her upon orgasm only had Anne begging even more shamelessly until her throat was raw from screaming and all she could manage was soft, barely audible cries of, "Please make me cum, please make me cum, please make me cum, please make me cum, please make me cum!"

Finally, at what seemed like at random, Beyonce didn't slow down. Instead she sped up, using what Anne could only guess was every ounce of her strength to pound deep into her ass hole and make Anne cum harder than ever before.

Anne screamed incoherently as her body shook violently and her eyes rolled back in her head, the white actress frantically slamming herself back almost as hard as the black singer/actress was slamming deep into her rectum. The frantic bowel wrecking continued for a few long minutes, Anne experiencing orgasm after orgasm until she had used up every little bit of energy and her arms gave way so that the whole of her upper body when crashing down onto the bed. However her lower body was kept firmly in place by Beyonce's vice like grip, not that Anne was even capable of complaining at this point. She could barely even comprehend what was happening to her, her mind feeling like it was literally melting under the force of her multiple orgasms.

Just before her mind completely melted Anne was filled with overwhelming regret that she hadn't tried anal earlier, followed by overwhelming hope that thanks to her new position as Beyonce's bitch she would be able to make up for lost time, hopefully by experiencing ecstasy like this everyday.

Beyonce grinned widely, proud of the fact that she had once again reduced a white girl into a quivering mess. Of course Beyonce didn't fuck women because she loved making them cum. No, their pleasure was mostly just a byproduct for Beyonce, and while it was a very enjoyable byproduct it was never Beyonce's main goal. That was and always would be her own pleasure. Beyonce was fucking Anne's ass for her own pleasure which was why even as the Oscar-nominated actress lay whimpering before her the Grammy-winning singer continued the brutal sodomy for her own sadistic enjoyment.

To be fair even in her lust crazed state Beyonce noticed Anne cumming so hard she squirted. It was impossible to miss given that the orgasm was so powerful that it gave Anne an extra shot of energy, the star of The Princess Diaries and The Devil Wears Prada suddenly turning into a trembling Bucking Bronco. However seasoned ass tamer that she was Beyonce didn't even miss a rectum wrecking thrust, instead just effortlessly holding on to Anne's hips as she continued to pound white girl booty.

At this point Beyonce was a little unsure whether she had cum a few times or the constant bashing on her clit combined with the mental stimulation of breaking in a fresh piece of white ass was causing her to have one long hard orgasm. It didn't matter that much, either way Beyonce knew she now had a difficult choice to make.

Beyonce could very easily just use all of her remaining energy to continue this brutal butt fucking for as long as she could. And it was an incredibly tempting thought, Beyonce making sure that her new white bitch's butt hole would remain stretched widely open for hours, maybe even days to come.

The vision of Anne Hathaway struggling to sit down, or shit, or even walk properly because her ass hole was still gaping and sore from the first time Beyonce had used the white girl's shit hole as a fuck hole actually pushed the singer over the edge of another climax. That alone almost had Beyonce diverting all of her remaining energy into slamming Anne's shitter. And if it was just the two of them Beyonce probably would have. However it wasn't just the two of them.

There was another white bitch in the room, a white bitch Beyonce had intended on fucking when she got back to her hotel room and she was determined to do just that. Besides, while Beyonce had started the fucking session by popping Anne Hathaway's anal cherry and turning her into her white bitch there were a few other things Beyonce was hoping to do. Not that Rose's ass hole was safe of course. No, Beyonce was going to destroy Rose's tiny little rosebud in just a minute, but first it was time for Anne to taste her own ass.

After one more hard orgasm for the both of them Beyonce pulled her strap on cock out of Anne's ass hole and quickly moved around the bed, grabbing a handful of dark hair as she went and pulling on it. As a result when she was kneeling in front of Anne's face Beyonce was able to immediately shove the dildo, which seconds before had been deep inside Anne's shitter, directly into her new white bitch's whimpering mouth.

"SUCK IT WHITE HO!" Beyonce screamed, holding Anne firmly in place by her hair, "SUCK YOUR NASTY LITTLE WHITE ASS JUICE OFF MY BIG BLACK COCK! CLEAN THE DICK I JUST USED TO POP YOUR ANAL CHERRY! MMMMMMmmmmmm, yeah, suck it you little ATM slut. Oooooooh yeah, you love the taste of your own ass. Just like all my other white bitches."

When the dildo was first shoved in her mouth Anne was so delirious she had no idea what was going on. She just heard the voice of the woman who had given her amazing pleasure, the woman who had just conquered her and turned her into her bitch. What else could have Anne possibly done except obey?

As she began gently sucking on the fake cock Anne quickly realised that she was tasting the deepest depths of her rectum. Beyonce's words confirmed it, and while Anne felt disgusted and even a little humiliated at having to do this after all those orgasms Anne couldn't even really imagine disobeying. So Anne sucked every little bit of her own ass juice off of her black mistress's strap on and then began bobbing her head on the cock, taking inch after inch into her mouth and eventually down her throat.

At the beginning of the week sucking cock was the naughtiest thing Anne did in bed. She was aware it wasn't really that naughty, and that most people performed oral sex, but she couldn't bring herself to do anything kinkier despite having thought about it. Rose had changed all that. Thanks to her Anne had just lost her anal cherry and now she was sucking on a cock which had so recently been deeply embedded in her butt. And the more Anne sucked it the more she became comfortable with it, even starting to like it.

It was just so perverted. Far more so than she thought she could ever do. And she was even deep throating it. She, the good girl Anne Hathaway, was relaxing muscles in her throat so she could allow a big dildo that had been in the deepest part of her bowels to slide down her gullet.

Anne hadn't even deep throated before Rose turned her into a little slut. She'd never needed to because she could get most of her previous lovers' cocks into her mouth with just the tip poking at the entrance to her throat. But Rose had insisted on giving Anne lessons in being a good little cock sucker, which was ironic because Rose had also made Anne promise that she would never be with another man and would devote her life to pleasing women. Apparently that included taking big strap on dildos down her throat, and while at the time Anne had been sceptical about that now she hoped more than anything she was pleasing Beyonce with her abilities as a cock sucker.

She certainly seem to be pleasing her black mistress given the way Beyonce was moaning things like, "Fuck yeah suck it slut, suck every drop of your ass juices of my big black dick. Mmmmmmmm, you like it don't you? You like the taste of your ass! You love the taste of your own slutty ass that I just fucked! MMMMMMMMMM, you fucking better, because from now on you're going to be tasting your own ass a lot! And other asses. Yeah, you're going to suck down so much ass juice that you're going to become a total ass slut, which trust me is a good thing, because as my white bitch you're going to be expected to be a total ass slut!"

As she continued to verbally abuse her new bitch Beyonce started pumping her head back and forth, making the strap on slide in and out of Anne's mouth. Beyonce did this gently at first, but quickly increased the pace until she was firmly fucking Anne's pretty face.

To Beyonce's delight Anne took it without complaint, the clearly submissive white actress allowing herself to be used as a face pussy.

With the additional 'help' Anne was able to take the whole of the big dildo down her throat, Beyonce grinning in delight as her hips smacked into Anne's face, "That's it, deep throat that mother fucker! Take every fucking inch down your fucking throat! If you don't know how to deep throat you better learn fast bitch, because to me a white girl's mouth is just like her ass hole, a orifice for me to fuck! A hole for my dick! A fuck hole I can use whenever I want for my pleasure! So I suggest you get used to being a face pussy, because this is only the beginning for you slut!"

Beyonce continued fucking Anne's throat several long minutes, occasionally pulling out all the way to allow Anne to gasp for breath before shoving the strap on right back into Anne's mouth. The only thing that changed was that Beyonce began gently smacking and then rubbing Anne's face with the dick, covering her new white slut's pretty face in her own saliva, and maybe a little of her own ass juice if there was any left that hadn't been sucked down Anne's throat.

While this was fun Beyonce was still in the mood for ass fucking, and a few feet away there was still a white bitch with a nice tight white ass just waiting for Beyonce to stretch it out.

The bitch in question was still obediently taking photos, mostly of Anne sucking cock, but Beyonce couldn't help notice that Rose was taking plenty of shots of Anne's ass.

"How's the butt hole look slut?" Beyonce barked over at Rose.

"Gaping my Black Mistress." Rose replied quickly, before elaborating, "Anne's ass hole is like a fucking crater. You destroyed that virgin hole soooo good my Black Mistress I bet Anne's poor little back door won't even be able to think about closing for hours. Maybe days."

"And you want your butt hole stretched just as wide, don't you slut?" Beyonce grinned.

"Oh yes my Black Mistress, please stretch my butt hole wide open." Rose pleaded, then she paused for a moment as a thought came to her. Then she put the camera down, got onto the bed, bent over so she was face down with her ass sticking up at her black mistress, and then said, "Please my Black Mistress, fuck my tight little butt hole. Stretch the hole I shit from wide open so you can fuck it hard and deep. Please, I want this little hole of mine to get fucked. Doesn't it look good my Black Mistress? Doesn't my ass hole look nice and fuck-able? Don't you just want to shove your big black cock in this tiny little butt hole of mine so you can fuck my pale ass really hard for your pleasure? I know I do. I know I want my butt hole stretch wide open by you my Black Mistress. Please stretch my butt hole wide open and then pound my pale little pooper so hard that you leave my ass hole gaping open for weeks!"

Beyonce let Rose beg for a little while so she could stare at Rose's exposed puckered hole, that nice tight butt hole on perfect display thanks to Rose continuing to spread her milky cheeks as she begged. Then pretty much without warning Beyonce pulled her strap on out of Anne's mouth, lent down so she was face to face with her new white bitch and then growled, "Go eat your fellow white bitch's ass. I wanna see you munching on that pale butt, getting your little friend's shit hole all nice and wet so it's nice and easy for me to get my cock up her white ass."

There was a brief pause, not because Anne was hesitant to obey but because she was feeling so overwhelmed from first her ass and then her mouth being fucked it took a few seconds for her to convince herself to move. When Anne did she was quick, but apparently not quite enough.

"Move it bitch!" Beyonce barked, smacking Anne's ass hard.

Anne yelped and move faster, crawling over to Rose as fast as she could and then literally burying her face in between the other pale skinned woman's ass cheeks.

Rose had managed to talk Anne into licking her ass a few times and while it wasn't nearly as bad as Anne had imagined it was far from her favourite act. In fact it was her least favourite, especially when compared to everything else she had done with Rose like eating pussy, having her pussy eaten by the extremely skilled woman, tit sucking, etc. It was selfish but she even preferred having Rose's tongue buried in her butt. That had always been very pleasurable. However she started licking Rose's ass hole so eagerly, and maybe even desperately, Anne wouldn't be surprised if the dark skinned singer mistook this for her favourite act.

As she frantically lapped at Rose's butt hole Anne momentarily wondered what had gotten into her. She didn't wonder for long as she quickly realised that thanks to giving Beyonce's dildo a blow job Anne found herself incredibly turned on again. More to the point she felt an overwhelming urge to please Beyonce... her black mistress, the dark skinned goddess who had shown her what wonderful pleasure could come from taking it up the butt. At this moment Anne would have probably done anything to please her black mistress. As such, even though it was very perverted, rimming Rose's butt hole didn't even seem like a big deal, which just proved how corrupted Anne had become.

Enjoying her new depravity Anne pressed her face deeper in between Rose's ass cheeks in an attempt to push her tongue into the other woman's ass hole. When that didn't work Anne pulled back, spat on Rose's tight rosebud and then used her tongue to lather the spit into the tiny anal ring. Anne repeated that process, then began sucking on the puckered hole, constantly switching between that and long licks as Rose moaned in approval.

"MMMMMMMMM, fuck yeah lick my butt hole you little bitch!" Rose moaned, continuing to spread her ass cheeks so Anne's mouth and tongue got as much access to her ass hole as possible, "Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeesssssss, tongue that little rear hole. Mmmmmmmmm yeah get that fucking tongue in my shitter. I wanna feel you licking my rectum walls you dirty little butt muncher! Yeahhhhh, not so prim and proper now are you? Not when you're licking my ass hole while your own ass hole is fucking gaping open like you just had a baseball bat shoved up it! OOOOOOOOOOH, oh fuck yes, that's it you fucking ass licking whore, lick my ass hole just like that. OOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!"

To Rose's delight every word out of her mouth seemed to make Anne more desperate to get her tongue up her ass. It even made Anne begin bobbing her head back and forth with her tongue outstretched so she was literally using it to fuck Rose's ass. At first the tongue just banged into Rose's saliva covered ass hole, but after half a dozen words of encouragement Rose found herself crying out joyfully as Anne finally succeeded in pushing her tongue inside Rose's tight rear ring.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers