Beyonce's Book of Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers

As she speaks Beyonce can't help smirking as she see's her words are starting to have a very subtle affect on Britney. Although she looks scared, bordering on horrified, Beyonce can see her nipples are as hard as two lead pencil tips and while Britney's face may give off the impression of fear and horror her eyes give off desire and want. When Beyonce finishes her description of what she is going to do to her Britney swallows hard which immediately makes Beyonce wonder something however she decides to wait until she get's to that part before she finds out if her suspicion is correct.

"That's the detailed version. To put it bluntly I'm going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before." Beyonce says, looking Britney dead in the eye so that she can see how serious she is about everything she has just said, "The only question is... are you going to let me... or are you going to try to resist? Cause it makes little difference to me, either way I'm going to have my fun with you and make you my white bitch, but seeing as those hard little nipples of yours are telling me you like the idea of being my white bitch why don't you just make it easier on yourself and submit."

Once Beyonce has finished talking the hotel room falls silent neither Beyonce nor Britney make a move or say anything they simply stand where they are staring at one and other.

Beyonce stands in front of the locked door to the hotel room watching every move Britney makes even though the only thing moving is her eyelashes when she blinks.

Inwardly Britney is screaming at herself to move but her body won't budge and she doesn't understand why. The idea of staying and letting Beyonce do all those things to her is terrifying, horrifying even, but she's frozen to the spot and it's not just out of fear, which is perhaps the most horrifying thing of all.

"Pull your pants down." Beyonce says finally in an authoritive tone of voice, breaking the silence.

Britney doesn't do anything.

"Pull your pants down now!" Beyonce snaps.

There is another few microseconds of deafening silence and then, to Britney's horror, she does as she is told. She doesn't understand why, she doesn't want to understand why, but she slowly, timidly pulls her pants down until they are down around her ankles and then straightens herself up, Britney feeling like a prisoner within her own body, helpless to stop herself from doing anything but obeying.

Meanwhile Beyonce can't stop herself from smirking as while what Britney has just done may not seem like a big thing it is because it's the first sign of Britney's submission to her.

"Now pull down your thong." Beyonce tells her once again in a calm but firm tone of voice.

Britney does as she is told, again not sure why she is doing it and yet doing it nonetheless.

Beyonce smirks again before she walks over to the nearest side of the bed and sits down on it.

"Now come over here." Beyonce commands, keeping her eyes locked with Britney's.

Britney slowly makes her way over to where Beyonce is with her pants and thong still down around her ankles.

Once she reaches her Beyonce looks up at Britney who looks down at her with the same expression still on her face.

"Now lay down across my lap face down with your ass in the air." Beyonce tells her.

Britney slowly turns her attention from Beyonce's face to her lap where she wants her to lay face down, knowing what will happen if she does and for the first time since Beyonce gave her an order feeling herself resist obeying the black woman's command. This whole thing is insane, there is no way she's going to let Beyonce spank her, or do any of those other things to her. She needs to pull up her pants and run... and yet Britney can't look away from Beyonce, her eyes captured by the other woman's as if she was a helpless mouse under the spell of a python. And that voice... that suddenly commanding tone... it made Britney want to do every little thing it said... but she couldn't... she shouldn't... she should...

"Do as I say." Beyonce commands calmly.

No. She couldn't. She...

"Lay down across my lap, face down with your ass in the air, now." Beyonce orders again.

Britney swallows hard and to her horror she slowly does as she's told. As she does Britney tells herself that she is doing it because she's afraid of what Beyonce might do to her if she doesn't do as she's told, that she didn't want to do it, she had to do it, that her body wasn't going crazy with desire over the idea of being dominated and fucked by another woman, she's just doing this so she could avoid a fight, something she was never good at doing. Maybe... maybe if she did what Beyonce said at first there would be a chance for escape later or at least a chance she could talk the black woman out of doing anything to her ass hole.

Unfortunately for Britney there was nothing she could have said or done at this point to save her ass hole as that poor little hole's fate was sealed the second she stepped into Beyonce's hotel room, but at least for now ignorance would be bliss for her.

Beyonce on the other hand knew exactly what was happening, was going to happen and why, and she loved it, the black singer licking her lips as she gets her first look at Britney Spears's bare ass, those beautiful white tight ass cheeks calling to her like a siren.

"You know Britney, I don't know what it is about you white girls I love so much..." Beyonce says smiling an ear to ear smile as she places her right hand down on Britney's nearest ass cheek and slowly and gently starts to caress it before moving over to the opposite cheek and then starts going back and forth between the two, "Maybe it's something to do with seeing the difference in our skin tones as my body is pressed up against yours. Maybe part of it's because some would consider it a taboo. But honestly, the main reason I think I love you white girls is because you just seem to be naturally submissive. I mean I've been with just about every type of girl I can find and 9 times out of 10 you white girls just couldn't wait to submit to me and do every little thing I say. I'm beginning to think it's in your nature, that all you white girls are just naturally submissive when confronted with a strong black woman like myself. And I got to say, you're not changing my mind, in fact you seem like a grade A piece of submissive white meat just waiting to be served up to someone like me and devoured."

Beyonce pauses in her little speech, confident that what she has just said will shock Britney which is partly her intention but also the truth, at least in Beyonce's experience, although as she continues to caress and stare at the blonde's behind deciding to move the focus of conversation from white girls in general to Britney herself.

"I've actually wanted to get my hands on you for a while now. Two years in fact. And now after two long years of just lusting after you your finally going to be mine. I've dreamed and fantasized about doing all types of nasty little things to you, especially your tight little ass. And none of my dreams or fantasies of what your behind would look or feel like compare to the sweet reality." Beyonce says, loving the feel of Britney's ass cheeks underneath her hand as she takes a few moments to lustfully grope her prize before getting down to business, "Now, I really should give you a hard spanking because you didn't do what I told you when I told you to do it on two occasions. However seeing as this is your initiation I think one hard smack on each cheek will be a good enough punishment. But if you disobey me in the future you will get a hard spanking. Do you understand?"

Beyonce asks waiting for Britney to answer which she doesn't.

"I said do you understand!" Beyonce snaps letting Britney know she wants her to answer her.

"Yes." Britney says quickly.

"Yes what!?" Beyonce snaps again.

"Yes Beyonce." Britney says after a brief pause wondering what response the woman she is laying across the lap of wants.

"Good but not the response I am looking for." Beyonce says, "From now on you will refer to me as your Black Mistress because as of right now I own your white ass is that understood bitch?"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Britney says meekly, blushing in shame.

"Good." Beyonce says, "And I will refer to you however I want understood?"

"Yes my Black Mistress." Britney says almost automatically.

Beyonce smiles as she removes her hand from Britney's ass, reaches as far back as she can, intent on making both strikes good ones before she gives her new bitch the gentle spanking she promised.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Britney cries out in pain after Beyonce has hit her left ass cheek due to how hard she hit it as well as how hard she hit the right one combined.

"You understand don't you Britney? That I had to do that because you didn't do what your Black Mistress wanted?" Beyonce asks her.

"Yes my Black Mistress, I understand." Britney whimpers, feeling as though everything she is doing and saying is beyond her control trying to make herself believe that her body has gone on to auto-pilot and she has no control over what she's doing or saying.

"Good girl." Beyonce says as Britney feels her start to rub and massage her ass cheeks again, "Now, let's see about giving you that gentle spanking."

Britney whimpers as she feels Beyonce removing her hand from her ass again.

Instinctively Britney mentally and physically prepares herself for a hard spanking despite what Beyonce has just said however she is surprised and relieved when the first hit isn't hard at all, it's exacterly what Beyonce promised it would be, firm but gentle, as is the second one, and the third, and the fourth, and the fifth. With each strike that Beyonce lays down on her ass Britney can't help but slowly start to relax, greatly relieved that it isn't as bad as she imagined it would be. It isn't pleasant, each blow causing her ass to sting something fierce, but it's a bearable pain, as is the humiliation that Britney feels from being put over another woman's knee and spanked.

Beyonce watches as Britney slowly relax as the spanking continues, the black singer smiling at yet another small little submission from the white singer. She knew Britney was going to be an easy conquest but she had still been expecting her to put up more of a fight an this. At the rate Britney is submitting to her Beyonce wouldn't be surprised if the white girl submitted to her completely before they were even through with the spanking, not that would be a bad thing. Beyonce loved freshly broken white girl, and there isn't a single doubt in her mind that's exactly what Britney will be very soon. It also seems from the way Britney is gasping and whimpering she's not totally hating her spanking either, making Beyonce start to truly believe she is doing this girl a favour. After all, the girl seems naturally submissive, more so than any girl of any colour Beyonce had met before, and seemed to just be begging for someone to make her their bitch, and Beyonce is happy to oblige, especially if Britney is going to be as well behaved as this.

"You see what you get if you're a good girl Britney?" Beyonce asks as she continues to spank her new bitch, loving the feel of Britney's ass as her hand comes into contact with it, "A nice gentle spanking for your pretty white ass. Mmmmm, and it is such a pretty little white ass... it would be a real shame if I had to destroy such a thing of beauty by beating it until it was all red and swollen, wouldn't it? That's why you're going to be a good little white girl for me and do everything I say so I don't have to teach you your place with a hard spanking, isn't that right my little white slut?"

Britney doesn't reply to any of her questions and Beyonce considers punishing her for it, but ultimately she decides to be lenient. After all the questions sounded rhetorical and it isn't like she needed an answer to any of them or anything. Besides, she had what she wanted, and she could always really go to town on spanking this pretty little white ass when Britney was properly broken in.

This thought caused Beyonce to think of exactly how she was going to break Britney in, which led her to the decision to find something out that she has been curious about since she told her soon to be new bitch what she intended to do to her.

However as she goes to ask the question she stops because of something she feels on her thighs. Something wet.

Stopping the spanking altogether Beyonce moves her right hand until she can slide a finger into Britney's pussy, and smiling widely at just how wet her prey is.

"Feels to me like somebody is enjoying this." Beyonce says happily as she moves her finger a little further in to find something else out and is a little disappointed when she get's her answer, "Mm, so much for you being a virgin. Pity. I prefer fucking white ass over white pussy, but there is something to be said for being a girl's first. The idea of popping a girl's little cherry and making her mine forever is certainly appealing, and I have dreamed and fantasized about doing that to you."

Beyonce's disappointment is clear in her voice as the black singer curses whoever got to Britney first however she is cheered up as another thought occurs to her.

Removing her finger from Britney's pussy Beyonce moves it back around to her ass and then uses both hands spreads her ass cheeks and looks at her actual ass hole.

"Mmmmmm, that little ass hole looks nice and cherry tight though." Beyonce says as she licks her lips and stares lustfully at her ultimate goal, Britney Spears's little back door.

Britney just whimpers in shame and lays across Beyonce's lap of the other woman examines her most intimate of the areas for a few long moments.

"Well, is it?" Beyonce asks, before adding when there is no answer, "Is your ass hole nice and cherry tight? Have you ever had anything up there? Have you ever let anyone fuck you up your pretty little white ass? A boyfriend maybe? Or did you give your ass up to help your little career?"

"I would never do anything like that... my Black Mistress." Britney says, sounding bold for just a moment before losing her nerve just in time to address Beyonce properly, no one has ever asked to do anything that disgusting to me before... and even if they had I wouldn't have let them because... because it's gross."

"Oh Britney." Beyonce says smiling as she lets go of Britney's ass cheeks and starts to once again rub her right hand against them, "Not only am I going to take your anal cherry but your going to learn to love taking my black cock up your white ass like a good little white bitch."

With that she starts to once again spank Britney's backside, not loosing neither the firmness or the gentleness of her strikes. As she does so Beyonce doesn't say anything she simply focuses on giving Britney the firm but gentle spanking she promised. As the spanking continues she feels the desire to hit Britney's backside a little bit harder however manages to restrain herself because of what she had said about how good girls get rewarded and bad girls get punished and wanting that to be the way Britney see's her life as her bitch. If she is good she will get rewarded, and if she is bad she will get punished.

Britney meanwhile is doing her best not to respond in anyway shape or form to Beyonce's firm but gentle spanking which as time goes on is starting to get harder and harder due to her actually starting to enjoy the spanking and actually wanting the black woman to spank her harder due to this gentle but firm spanking feeling almost like torture due to it being nice and pleasurable and yet she wants to feel more and the only way she will do that is if Beyonce hits her harder. Britney doesn't understand why she feels this way however despite not understanding it she does her best not to dwell on it and simply focus on taking the spanking, partly hoping it ends soon, and at the same time hoping it goes on and on for as long as Beyonce can continue to spank her or wants to spank her.

Beyonce watches as Britney's ass slowly starts to go from it's beautiful white colour to a very light shade of pink which causes her to stop due to that being a sign that it is time for them to move on to the second phase of making Britney her bitch.

"Get off of my lap and down onto the floor." Beyonce says not to miss a beat.

Slowly Britney gets off of Beyonce's lap and down onto the floor on her knees before Beyonce.

"Move back a little bit." Beyonce says.

Britney does as she's told, staying on her knees as she does so, watching as Beyonce stands up and then slowly removes her dress, revealing her breasts and erect nipples which Britney can't help but seem to notice.

Beyonce is now in nothing but a thong and a pair of high-heels and Britney can't help but stare at the vision before her and feel herself swallow hard because of how stunningly beautiful Beyonce is. As she continues to stare Britney can't help but remember how she felt and what she was thinking earlier after Beyonce had told her what she intended on doing to her. She had felt like telling the woman in front of her how she had never been with another woman but thought better of it due to the fact that she didn't seem to care weather she had to force herself on her or not Britney doubted the fact that she is a 'lesbian' virgin would have mattered much.

Although she has never been with another woman she can't deny she has always been curious as to what it would be like being with another woman and while she never imagined ever actually acting on her curiosity she can't deny having a very strong desire to find out what it would be like with this woman. After all Beyonce is very attractive both with and without clothes... particularly without... and Britney is sure there are a lot of men and lesbian women, and maybe even a few straight or curious women, who would love the chance to be with her. If Britney is honest who can blame them from what she can see there is defiantly a lot to like about the woman in front of her, beautiful long brownish blonde hair, beautiful coloured skin, nice figure beautiful medium size breasts long legs.

Beyonce smiles able to see from the look in Britney's eyes and on her face that she approves as she slowly walks up to her and once she is standing in front of her she looks down at Britney who looks up at her. After smiling down at her prey for a few moments Beyonce slowly leans down until she is face to face with Britney, cupping the girls face with one of her hands while using the other to tenderly brush her hair.

"You know what happens now don't you?" Beyonce asks softly.

Britney just nods her head in reply as Beyonce slowly lowers her lips are touching as she feel Britney's, the kiss gentle at first allowed the kneeling pop sensation to get used to the idea of kissing another girl.

It is pretty easy to tell Britney is nervous however it isn't long before she slowly starts to get into the kiss, Beyonce smiling into the kiss as her prey surrenders to her.

A first kiss has always been something special to Beyonce and when it comes to her bitches she likes it when that important first kiss takes place while they're on their knees before her, another little touch of submission which helps establish who's in charge right from the beginning.

After a few minutes of kissing with their mouths closed Beyonce decides to take the initiative and gently laps her tongue against Britney's lips letting her know without words what she wants and Britney much to her delight give her what she wants as she opens her mouth and let's her slide her tongue in. As soon as their tongue touch Beyonce immediately increases the intensity of the kiss wanting to over power Britney mentally and emotionally as well as physically confident that none of her previous boyfriends will have kissed her with this much passion.

MTL17
MTL17
2,008 Followers