Beyond Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ed, I love that you have been so considerate of both Mandy's and my feelings. Too many people think only of themselves, but with you, I'll never question any ulterior motives. Though I bring insecurities from my past, I do totally trust you. I'm sure the insecurities I bring to the relationship will melt away quickly; as you show me you enjoy me as I am. I look forward to pleasuring you and experiencing you finding enjoyment in me. Ed, your arousal and desire for me is evident, but let me show you this isn't a one-way street." Sandy took Ed's hand and guided it between her legs, showing her arousal and readiness for him, whenever the time became right.

Ed brought his hand to his face and inhaled deeply. "Sweet," he said. He then painted Sandy's lips with her juices, before lapping them up with his tongue and lips.

"Ed, I love the intimacy of sharing my juices on your lips. I look forward to sharing a blending of our love fluids combined. Kiss me, Ed." They enjoyed sharing sensual sensations, till they eventually fell asleep in each other's arms, smiles on both their faces.

-----------------------

When the sun shone through the window, they both awoke, happy to find themselves in each other's arms. Sandy could tell something was on Ed's mind, so she asked. "Ed, I sense a concern within you. Please share it."

"Sandy, do you remember any of last night's dreams?"

"Are you talking about the dreamy experience before I fell asleep or what happened after I fell asleep?"

"I'm talking about the sleeping dreams."

"Well, I did have one vivid one. I don't believe I questioned it while I was sleeping, but, now, I'm interested in understanding it. We've talked about our nightmares. Well, this was almost a repeat of the nightmare, though it was reassuring rather than painful. I saw Mandy's face in the mist, again. Only, this time, I saw the same smile I used to see on her face after a luscious date with you. She just kept saying 'Thank you, thank you, thank you,' in a voice so soft and sweet, the words seemed to melt into me immediately upon leaving her lips."

"Sandy, this is eerie, as we both seem to be having the same dreams. She never left us."

"Then, let's love her, Ed." Holding Ed closely and tenderly, she whispered, "I love you Mandy," and then proceeded to plant a loving kiss on Ed's lips. Ed caressed Sandy's back, as he returned the kiss, but felt Mandy in his arms. Though it might be odd to hold one person and feel another, neither of them even thought to question it. They cradled Mandy between them and loved her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ed and Sandy continued to spend most of their free time together. They did sleep apart, at their own homes, as well as together, but the nightmares never returned. They enjoyed each other in public and private. Physically, they progressed from soothing and comforting contact to intentional arousal. Sandy became totally comfortable sharing her love sounds with Ed, not holding anything back. She liked flashing a breast at him, knowing he enjoyed what he saw. She could tell this both by his reaction in seeing her inviting pleasure domes and the way he loved to pamper them, even falling asleep some nights while suckling on one of her nipples. They started exploring and discovering the unique sex differences between their legs. Sometimes they would watch the other masturbate to orgasm, studying the different touches, patterns, rhythms and reactions. Once they had a basic understanding, they began masturbating each other, fine tuning their skills while enjoying being invited to share in the intimacy of total loss of control. This expanded to oral sex, and finally to actual intercourse. Neither were virgins, but they enjoyed the uniqueness of their sharing and the resulting pleasure. They didn't need to compare their partner with anyone else, for they were both totally satiated after every sharing.

Sandy loved clinging to Ed's pulsating manhood with her strong vaginal muscles, even when Mandy joined in on their lovemaking. They loved feeling Mandy between them. Sometimes she faced Sandy, and sometimes she faced Ed. Sandy said she actually felt the fullness and arousal of Mandy's breasts on hers, when they faced each other. Sometimes, they put on a show for Mandy, while loving each other, and they were sure they felt her smile and warmth. They believed having Mandy in the picture actually added special meaning to their relationship. They had more to receive and give by giving to and receiving from two lovers. Mandy wasn't always present, but they were happy to welcome her when she did appear.

One day, Ed told Sandy he needed to visit the waterfall and wanted her to join him. Sandy wasn't sure exactly what was behind this visit, though it wasn't uncommon for one or the other to feel a need to visit the falls. Every time they visited the falls, they swore it looked more beautiful than the last time. They knew Mandy's beauty was rubbing off on them and were convinced it even had the ability to enhance nature, itself. This visit was no different than past experiences. They saw color that never existed before; non-native flowers were thriving.

Standing on the bluff with Sandy, Ed called out toward the mist. "Hi Mandy, you've always been so giving, I've never wanted to ask anything of you, but this is a time when I need to make a request." Sandy just looked at Ed's face, confused but trusting. "Mandy, I am here to ask your permission for Sandy's hand in marriage. Though my love for you will never fade, I feel the same about my love for her. The loves are different, but I love you both just as much. With your permission, and if she'll have me, you'll both make me the happiest man on earth." As soon as he finished speaking, a shimmer of multicolored hummingbirds flew out of the trees on their left, crossed the waterfall, approached them and hovered, before circling them and then disappearing into the forest on the right.

Ed looked down at Sandy and saw tears flowing down her cheeks. Looking into his eyes, she barely got out, "I guess the decision is unanimous. Yes, my love, always and forever."

"Sandy, I'll never know how Mandy does what she does, but I'm honored to be able to love the two most amazing women in the universe. Thank you, my soon-to-be wife."

On their way back to the car, Ed asked Sandy when she'd like to become Mrs. Porter. "Considering our age and life, we don't need anything fancy, so I'd rather not delay it longer than necessary. How about the 14th, Ed?"

"That's right... Mandy's birthday. We couldn't pick a better date. I could make a good guess, but where would you like it to take place?"

"Why don't we just ask the next hummingbird that passes by?" she replied, with a smile.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hi Natalie, you wouldn't happen to be in any need of fresh veggies, would you?"

"And who might this be?" she asked.

"You've forgotten about your little brother, already?"

"Brother? Do I have a brother? Why, yes, I do recall such a thing in my distant past."

"It hasn't been that long, Natalie... has it?"

"Let's put it this way. My family is becoming malnourished. They were spoiled with homegrown veggies and will no longer settle for store bought."

"Let me make it up to you. Tell me when you can provide me with a home-cooked meal, and I'll bring a bushel of veggies."

"Will you be coming alone?"

"Not if you're willing to set an extra plate at the table."

"Good, Sandy's been as unavailable as you. Maybe we can catch up on gossip while you wash the dishes."

"Sure, Natalie, anything you want."

"Show up Wednesday at 5pm, and don't be late."

---------------------

"Hello, strangers," Natalie said, as she welcomed Ed and Sandy into her home. "Sandy, did you change your hair?"

"Nope, I've always kept it simple."

"Hmm. Something's different." Sandy just smiled. After sitting down for dinner, Natalie continued to look at Sandy, doing her best to figure out what was different.

"Natalie, we went back to our waterfall, last Saturday."

"You keep talking about this waterfall. When are you going to bother to invite me to go see it?"

"That's what I was getting to. How would you like to see it on the 14th?"

"Well, sure, but what's the reason for that particular date?"

"We were hoping you would be willing to witness."

"Witness what? Are you planning to dive in? Is that legal in a wilderness area?"

"Well kinda, sorta. I guess you could say dive in, and it better be legal."

"I've got it," exclaimed Natalie. "I know what's different. Sandy, you're glowing," triggering a shy smile on Sandy's face. "Am I being invited to a wedding?" Sandy held out her hand, displaying her new addition. Standing up, Natalie said, "Come here, you two." As they rose and approached, she hugged them both, at the same time. She looked at both smiling faces, kissed each, and then said, "Congratulations. May you always be as happy as you are right now."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The 14th arrived, and Ed found himself dragging a suitcase up the trail. "Sandy, somehow I never pictured myself dragging a suitcase on a hike."

"Unless you can figure out how to get Mandy to get those hummingbirds to help, I guess that's one of those things the groom-to-be gets stuck with. You don't want me to work up a sweat, do you?"

"You know I don't mind, Sandy. It just feels weird." When they got to the waterfall, trailed by Natalie and Chuck, they found Janet and Evan already waiting for them.

"Wow," said Natalie. It's about time you showed me this place. Your description doesn't do it justice." Ed and Sandy looked at each other and smiled, knowing the impossibility of describing a location that keeps evolving.

Janet took the suitcase from Ed, and said, "OK, girls, let's get going. You guys just stay here and do whatever guys do." The guys watched the giggling girls head into the forest. Though they couldn't see the girls, laughter kept shattering the peace and quiet. Evan had agreed to help Ed by carrying his small bag and backpack. After handing him the bag, Ed changed his clothes into the fanciest clothes he owned, a simple beige suede jacket with shirt and trousers. A little over an hour later, Janet returned, leaving a trail of flower petals from the forest opening to the bluff. She stood at the edge of the bluff, with Ed standing to the left, and Chuck standing next to him.

Evan pressed a button on a boom box, and the most beautiful American Indian flute music seemed to hauntingly flow with the breeze all around them. All eyes were on the path to the forest when Sandy emerged. She looked like an angel, glowing with love, topped with a delicate wreath of small flowers woven into her hair. She wore a simple, short-sleeved flared tea length dress of white satin with a crossover bodice, which beautifully displayed her neck, shoulders, arms and legs, but her smiling face was what drew everyone's attention. "Wow," simultaneously came from the lips of all three guys. Natalie followed Sandy, a good 10 paces back, not wishing to draw any attention from the beautiful bride. As Sandy approached the bluff, Ed reached out for her hand, and he led her till the two of them faced Janet, with the waterfall in the background.

Janet started to speak, as the music faded almost out. "Natalie, Chuck, Evan and Mandy, we welcome you to witness this joyous occasion." As she said this, two doves landed on a branch of the closest tree to the bluff, watching the group of people while remaining very close to each other. Sandy and Ed looked up at the pair and silently sent their love to Mandy. Janet continued. "Who knew where leaps of faith could take true love? Who knew true love like this could exist? We come together, today, to witness the joining of our beloved Sandy and Ed. Through twists of fate, they choose to continue Mandy's journey of living and loving to the fullest. Though we all miss Mandy's joy and energy and love, she touched us all, and we will always carry her with us. Within this loving couple she most resides, warming them with her love as they continue to feed her eternal flame. The trust and love we see in Sandy and Ed nurture each of us to be more trusting and loving. Today's declaration of their love confirms the beauty of following through on what we believe in our hearts. We wish them smooth paths and many smiles. Ed and Sandy, what tokens do you share to affirm your love and devotion?

Chuck handed Ed the ring, and Ed held Sandy's hand and said, "I, Edward Patrick Palmer choose you, Sandra Denae Putnam, as my wife and life partner, to have and to hold, to cherish and to love from now through the end of eternity. I commit myself to you and promise to fill your life with joy and happiness. This ring I place on your finger has neither beginning nor end, just like my feelings for you. I loved you, before I even knew I loved you, and, now we know it's possible, I will love you beyond life itself. With this ring, I pledge myself as your loving, loyal husband."

Natalie handed Sandy another ring. As Sandy continued to hold Ed's hand, she said, "I, Sandra Denae Putnam, choose you, Edward Patrick Palmer, as my husband and life partner, to have and to hold, to cherish and to love from now through the end of eternity. I commit myself to you and promise to fill your life with joy and happiness. This ring I place on your finger has neither beginning nor end, just like my feelings for you. I loved you, before I even knew I loved you, and, now we know it's possible, I will love you beyond life itself. With this ring, I pledge myself as your loving, loyal wife."

Janet continued. "Under the watchful eyes of our beloved spirit, and in her name, I now proclaim you husband and wife. Be healthy, be happy and long life to both of you." Ed embraced Sandy and they kissed with a love so strong everyone present could feel it deep within their souls. While they kissed, the doves flew circles around the loving couple. When their lips parted, the doves flew into the mist of the waterfall and disappeared.

To thank their guests for joining them, Ed pulled a package out of his pack and produced freshly squeezed fruit juice from his garden, along with a carrot cake he made with his carrots. On top of the cake, he iced the word "LOVE" and surrounded it with three beautiful flowers. Sandy cut the cake, and then all three couples fed their loved ones this wish for endless love.

After sharing more congratulations and statements of how beautiful everything (especially Sandy) was, Natalie, Chuck, Janet and Evan returned to their cars. Due to the high mountains, the sun set earlier than normal, though the warmth of the day remained. Ed and Sandy walked around, held each other and just felt high on life and love. They withdrew the groundcloth and double sleeping bag from Ed's pack and laid it out on the bluff. "Sandy, you look like an angel in your gorgeous dress. I feel surrounded by angels, when I see you like that. I am sandwiched between the loves of my two special angels. Sandy, I find myself in an internal struggle, as though I love gazing on your beauty like this, it is time to remove your gown, so we can declare our love once again." With both standing on the sleeping bag, facing the waterfall, Ed unfastened her gown, and it slowly slid off her body. Under the gown, Sandy wore nothing but her natural beauty. Ed placed Sandy's gown on a hanger and then hooked it on the previous perch of the doves, watching it flow in the breeze. He then removed his clothing, took Sandy's hand and walked her to the edge of the bluff.

Sandy spoke first. "Mandy, thank you for opening my eyes, for giving me such a prize and for being such a great teacher to my husband. I take that back... our husband, for you will always be part of us. The love you shared with Ed, he now shares with me. I feel your love when I feel him love me. I know how happy you were to be loved by him, yet you only got to be loved by him, alone. I get twice the love and owe it all to you. You were once just my beloved sister, but now you are also my beloved lover. I feel honored to be trusted and chosen to continue your love. I have discovered how amazing that love is. I only hope you know the love I feel, and it makes you happy, for I want to share my happiness with you. I love you Mandy... my sister, my lover, and my wife." Turning toward Ed, she kissed Mandy through his lips.

Turning back toward the waterfall, Ed began to speak. "Mandy, I can't believe what you opened my eyes to see, first with you and then with Sandy. You taught me possibilities I had never even dreamt of. Words will never clearly express the love and appreciation I feel for you. You taught us to love you through each other, but I also love Sandy as the special person she is. Though she reminds me of you in many ways, she is also very unique and special in her own right. Thank you for making sure we would give each other the opportunity to love. You knew our needs better than we did. Your selflessness allows your love to continue to flourish. As Sandy said, I also love you Mandy... my teacher, my lover, my sister-in-law and my wife. Never in my wildest dreams did I figure I'd end up with a beloved soul mate, yet alone two. You will always be part of us. I can never tell if the love is coming from you, from me or from Sandy, and to tell you the truth, I don't care, for I'm addicted to this love. You got me hooked, and you provided your lovely sister to feed my addiction. Thank you." He then kissed Mandy through Sandy's lips, before saying to Sandy, "All right, Sandy, let's show this terrific teacher how much her students have paid attention and how much they've learned. Mrs. Palmer, let's get down to business."

Opening up the sleeping bag, they lay down on the soft flannel material. Their arms and legs entangled themselves, while their tongues fed in a frenzy of starvation. They couldn't get enough of each other, and nothing was going to remain untouched or unkissed. Ed thought back on her sexy shoulders and upper chest so proudly displayed in her wedding dress, and that thought drew him to those areas. He loved her slender body, allowing him to experience all the subtle details of her toned muscles. His tongue slid under her clavicle, and Sandy's sweet music began. Ed became aware the night birds were singing harmony to Sandy's music, and that warmed his heart. He gazed at Sandy's breasts rising and falling. "So let's see, where are these defects hiding?"

Sandy grabbed her breasts and massaged them sensually. "You mean these luscious globes of pleasure? Mister, if you're looking for flaws, you're going to have to search elsewhere."

"Oh, so they're hidden somewhere else on your body?"

"Mister, the only flaw I'm aware of on this body is the void caused by your mouth being too busy jabbering, while ignoring all my sweet tastes. Pleasure me with your tongue and lips, and my songs will echo off these mountains."

"As you wish, my mistress," Ed said, and his mouth became too busy for any more words to follow. He went back to her neck and shoulders, and then jumped to her welcoming breasts. He had learned the special sounds triggered by all her special parts so decided to create a new love symphony for this special occasion. Sandy didn't know what to expect, but she wasn't going to complain. She loved not knowing what he was going to touch next, or how he would touch it. While kissing her belly, his fingers stroked the sides of her clit, creating harmonies within harmonies.

Eventually, she could handle no more, so she turned Ed over and lowered her body onto his. She arched her back, so her fuzzy pussy tickled his belly, still allowing him to gaze at her swaying breasts. Lowering her chest, she painted his chest with her protruding nipples, till they got themselves entangled in his curly chest hair. Dropping down, she kissed him all over his face, as if she couldn't get enough and didn't want to miss anything. Her tongue dove deep into his mouth, and she sucked on his lips. She tickled the roof of his mouth with her tongue, loving his taste. She started moving her hips and belly in a circular motion. Slowly, she descended, with the skill of someone using a backup camera. She seemed to know exactly where his throbbing manhood was, as well as her gaping opening, which, constantly salivating her juices, was hungry for her man's desire. She made contact, while continuing to dance. Her lips tightened and loosened, and it felt like she was nibbling on his sensitive, swollen head. A little farther down she traveled. She raised and lowered her hips, allowing her clit to be touched, teased and pleasured. With one quick downward motion, she fully impaled herself on Ed, while immediately milking his penis with her well-exercised vaginal muscles. She sat up and put on a show for Ed, dancing, while caressing her breasts, erotically singing and pressing her clit into his pubic bone. He could see her energy steadily grow, till it released with screams and spasms, as she held onto his arms for stability.