Beyond Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm faded out, he grasped her and rolled her to her back. He raised her leg closest to him and then slid in from the side, both to scissor hug her other leg and to penetrate her love canal, stroking upward toward her G-spot. He loved this position, as it gave him easy access to her G-spot while still allowing him to watch her. He was able to massage her clit or breasts or even stretch up and kiss her face. He needed to see her. He needed to be aware of every subtle change in her energy or desire. He held her with one arm under her back while pumping his penis and trading off massaging her clit and breasts with his free hand. He took her to the edge and then slowed down. He took her to the edge, again, and then slowed down. He did this 10 times before tears flowed from her eyes. He knew her energy had to be released, so this final time, he didn't hold back. He had never heard her scream louder, as wave upon wave pulsated through her body. Her scream echoed off the mountains, as her release echoed throughout her body, radiating into Ed's. He continued to press on her pubic mound, as he squeezed her engorged arousal. Rhythmically, he stroked, pressed and squeezed, and her orgasm wouldn't fade. Finally, she grabbed him and kissed him deeply. Her desire sent him over the edge, resulting in her pulsations being matched by his. She could feel him shoot his sperm deep against the top of her vagina. She knew the little critters were invading her womb, and she eagerly welcomed them.... In time, their orgasms faded together, and they held each other, placing light sensual kisses on each other. They could only hear the subtle sounds of those tender kisses of love and the beating of their hearts.

They became aware of total silence around them. After several seconds, the forest erupted with the sounds of birds and critters. It was like an audience's delayed applause reaction after a deeply emotional performance. Sandy and Ed rested in the glow of their love. They began to feel drowsy. Just before they dropped off to sleep, they both heard Mandy's voice clearly saying, "Sweet dreams my loves." Fading softer over time, they heard "continuations and beginnings, continuations and beginnings, continuations and beginnings," and the last sound they heard was a very soft, caring and drawn out, "love."

**********************

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. I did not wish to live what was not life, living is so dear; nor did I wish to practise resignation, unless it was quite necessary. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life... Henry David Thoreau -- "Walden" (1854)