Beyond Obsession

Story Info
Slave tries to escape her Master and is punished.
1.7k words
4.05
41.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up before Master. We were together in bed. His arms surrounding my waist and his lips pressed against the nape of my neck. I slowly wiggled out of his grasp and placed his hands on the soft black sheets. I slowly took my legs and slipped them off the bed and hoisted my body up. I tiptoed to the bathroom and closed the door.

"I have to get out of here." I whispered to myself.

I went to the sink and ran some water and washed my face. I looked at my sore bruised nipples on my caramel skin and tears formed. Anger surged through my veins and I banged my hand on the sink.

"Ow. Shit!"

I clasped a hand over my mouth and listened. No noise. I slip away from the mirror and gripped a silk black robe. Everything in his house was black or dark colored. I think that had a lot to do with why he liked Black females. Thomas was really into the Gothic scene.

I slowly opened the door and saw that Master was still sleeping. I slowly went to the closet and retrieved some clothes and changed quickly and started towards the door. I stopped and looked at Thomas. He looked so handsome with his sandy hair and green eyes. Tall and lean and not too muscular. He was perfect. Almost. Thomas was way too controlling and became jealous over anything. He kept me from my friends and family, and more often than not, my job. He told me I didn't need to work. That he would provide for me, but I didn't want to be dependent on him. Which is what he wanted?

I called my best friend Tristan. "I'm coming to get you. Right now. Just get out of the house!" I hung up the phone and went downstairs.

Tristan was very sweet and I told him everything. He knew about Thomas and how he "owned" me. He lived a similar lifestyle. Only difference is that he shared a love for domination and submission. He liked both a great deal. I would often call him when Master had gone too far. He would always come to my rescue or listen to me as I cried. Thomas hated him. He thought that Tristan was more than a friend and punished me for it.

I looked at the window and saw Tristan pull up in the long drive way. I opened the door and started for him. Tristan smiled but then his face changed. He started waving his hands in the air. He stopped his car and got out and started to run towards me.

"Run! Run! Crystal..." I turned around and saw Thomas.

"What are you doing?!" Thomas looked mad and his eyes were like fire.

"Nothing...... um... Just going out to lunch with Tristan." I tried to smile but couldn't.

"You didn't tell me. You know you have to tell me where you're going always!" He grabbed my arm and started to pull me back, "Get into the house." I wretched my arm loose and started to run toward Tristan.

"Tristan! Don't let him get me! Please! Help me! Please!" I was a couple of feet away from him when I felt something hit me and everything went black.


**************************************************************

I felt so tired. I had a headache and couldn't move my arms or legs. I opened my eyes and Master was staring at me. I realized that I was looking down at him! That was impossible! He was over half a foot taller than me. He saw the distress in my eyes.

"You look so beautiful chained to the wall. So helpless." He touched my face. "I was hoping that you had learned your lesson last time. But I see that you haven't," He smacked my face hard.

"Tristan! Tristan. . ."

*SMACK*

"You Bitch."

He spit in my face and moved away from the wall. Tristan had been behind Master the whole time. He was naked and strapped to a chair. His face was bruised badly.

"Tristan, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have called you." My eyes began to tear and a sob escaped my throat. Thomas walked towards the door and I heard the locks click and I knew that we were alone.

"I'm so sorry . . ."

"It's best not to talk, Crystal. Just do what he wants."

My arms and ankles began to hurt. I looked over at Tristan naked. His body was tanned and well defined. He was tall and long. His cock was hard and I couldn't take my eyes off of it. He saw that I was staring and his eyes filled with lust. I started to get wet and I knew he could smell my need. Master had my body so that It was displayed to anyone and everything.

I heard a noise and saw Master entering the basement again. He was dressed in some cut off slacks with no shirt. His body was clenched like he had just finished working out.

"You like what you see slave?" I nodded yes. He walked towards me and started to caress my neck. He ran his hands all over me. Touching my breasts and pulling on my nipples lightly. Running them down to my pussy and sticking his finger in. He lifted it to his mouth.

"Chocolate."

He dipped his finger in again and smiled at me. He walked over to Tristan and shoved his finger in his mouth forcing him to taste me. Tristan's cock stood stark straight and he struggled not to come. Master walked back over to me and kissed my lips. The kiss of Death.

"Did you fuck him my sweet cum whore?"

"No! Master. I love you. I swear it."

*smack*

"LIAR!" *SMACK*

*SMACK*

"Please, stop it..."

"Bitch. You sinful Slut! You fucking whore! I told you! Not another man ever! I would be the last!"

*Smack*

I felt like my face was on fire and I felt blood on my cheek. I started to cry.

"I love you, Thomas. Don't hurt me."

*SMACK*

"Stop it!" Tristan spoke. I shook my head at him. He couldn't help me if anything he'd make things worse. Master stopped his attack on me and pinched my nipple hard. He walked towards Tristan quickly and punched him. Tristan winced in pain, but remained silent. He had gotten the attention off of me.

"Shut the fuck up! You fucking piece of shit! Fucking my girl. You knew she wasn't yours. She'll never be. She's mine until she dies. She knows it, too." He got between where I hung from the wall and where Tristan sat and faced me, "Tell him! Now!"

I jumped at his voice. Fresh tears spilled down my face bad. My cheeks stung.

"I'm his. Forever."

He came over to me and kissed me. "Tell him."

"My lips," He touched my breasts.

"My breasts."

He moved his fingers down to my pussy. He played with my clit and a moan came out of me.

"Tell him!" He pitched my lips.

"My pussy!" He let go of me and the pain he had given me lingered after.

Master dropped down to his knees and hugged his head to my waist. He slowly hugged my back and licked at my chest. I moaned out loud. He knew my body so well. He came up to my lips and I tried to kiss him but he pulled away.

"I'm the only one who could ever please you."

I moaned in response. He knew I was hot and felt the control that he had over my body. He moved over to Tristan. He had been watching the whole thing in silence. His cock was red and was seeping pre cum and my mouth watered. I licked my lips and wanted to taste him. Master saw my action and shot me a warning look. He dragged the chair over to me so that Tristan rested right between my legs. His nose was inches from pussy.

Master pushed his head into my crotch. Tristan lapped at my pussy. He stuck his tongue in me and sucked at my clit. I wiggled against my restraints and creamed in his mouth. It felt so good and I felt my orgasm rising. Master bent over my chest and licked at my nipples. The two men tasting me was driving me insane. Tears formed in my eyes from the pleasure I was receiving. Tristan drove his tongue into my hole with a hard thrust and I came hard and long. He licked me into another orgasm and I screamed his name. Master bit my nipple when he heard this, but I didn't care. He was loving me with his mouth and I wished I could repay him. He kept lapping at me until Master had to pull him away. Tristan fought to keep tasting me but Thomas was stronger.

"That's enough. Time to say good-bye." He untied Tristan then cuffed his hands together and led him towards the steel door. I wanted to cry out and tell him I loved him, but couldn't because of fear. He closed the door behind them and left me there. I cried until eventually I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up and found Master wiping my upper stomach with alcohol. It stung and I wondered what he had done to me. I looked down and saw a tattoo. It had his initials on it along with the Property of. I couldn't believe it.

"What have you done with Tristan?"

"He's alive and well. I'm afraid though that you won't be seeing him again." Tears welled up in my eyes. I loved Tristan. Maybe more than Thomas. He freed my legs and arms. He caught me and carried me up to bed. I looked up at him as he kissed my forehead.

"You don't give your heart away. I own you. Emotionally and physically." He leaned his back against the head board and pulled me between his legs and held me tight.

"I would go crazy if I ever lost you...."

*****

This is a continuation from The Pussy Torture Trilogy. So if you haven't read it Please do. Also, Thank you to everyone who wrote and voted. You are greatly appreciated.