Beyond Redemption Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucifix
Lucifix
18 Followers

He was about to climax when suddenly his room window shattered and the most beautiful girl he had ever seen came crashing through it, roaring. She had olive skin, blood red hair and eyes of purest amber, which were now flashing dangerously. She was dressed in an odd assortment of tan robes that had two slits running up each leg. There was an odd symbol drawn on the chest that Seth did not recognize. She was carrying a sword which looked far too large for someone of her build to wield, but as she rushed towards the bed where he and Sydney lay, with his penis still imbedded in her ass, she whipped it around and over her head, making it seem weightless. As she swung it forward again with a feral snarl, she lopped off Sydney's head. It had all happened in a split second, and Seth was now left with a decapitated corpse which was squirting blood everywhere. Sydney's head rolled away. Seth stared at the red haired girl in shock, he had seen her before, he just didn't know where.

But as the blood spurting from the corpse spattered all over the girls face. Seth's stomach lurched as he recalled the image of the blood-drenched body that had nearly fallen on him before. She was staring at him, her eyes filled with primal rage and malice. This was all too much to take and Seth woke with a start.

He was drenched in sweat. He looked to the clock on his bedside table. 04:00 A.M.

Going back to sleep was not an option after that nightmare, he thought.

He got up, went to the kitchen to make coffee, came back to his room and switched on his computer. He sat down to browse the web and lost himself in thought.

***********

Lucifix
Lucifix
18 Followers
12