Beyond Savage

Story Info
His hunger and thirst take them to a new level.
1.6k words
4.51
24.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Questor was hungry ... He'd been riding all day from the Eastern edges of the Valley and meeting with villagers on the way. Alighting from the black stallion next to the stables He strode toward the private entrance to the Palace that lead to His quarters. He dashed easily up the two flights of stone steps and burst into His den.

She looked up with a dazzling smile on His entrance, sliding from the chair she was sitting in while reading, to her knees she assumed the nadu position and smiled softly when she heard His breath catch. She knew the power she had over Him, and she knew that He would be starved after His day. His appetites were etched in her memory after the time she spent with Him. She giggled slightly, knowing that food wouldn't be the only thing He was hungry for.

He sat in His big chair and looked at her. He considered Himself more fortunate than O/others for one reason ... her. She was His treasure, more important and of greater value to Him than His position and His wealth, His passion was her.

Her eyes rose to look at Him, seeing the blue tint in His eyes. She asked softly, "Master, is there anything I can get you?"

He growled a bit, it had been a long day. "Well girl, he replied, for starters you could bring Me a drink of water."

She rose gracefully and went to the table where the pitcher and goblets sat, pouring Him a glass of crystal clear water from the melt this spring in the Himalayas. She could feel His eyes on her, watching every move she made ... and she floated gracefully to and fro to slake His thirst. Taking a knee in front of Him she raised the goblet to Him and was surprised when instead of taking the goblet, He grabbed her hand.

He dragged her confused and soaked from spilling the goblet on herself into His lap and kissed her long and deep. When the kiss broke after what seemed hours, she was shaking with passion at the closeness of Him and the overpowering need in Him that she sensed. He looked at her and said, "My hunger and thirst are insignificant next to My desire for you girl."

Quickly lifting her in His arms He carried her to His massive desk and laid her face down on the top of it, her long legs stretched to the floor ... He stepped between them and kicked them wide open ... pressing against her from behind He leaned over her and secured her wrists quickly to the eyelets on the drawers of the desk, rendering her helpless. While bent over her, she could feel His hardness pressed against her buttocks. She moaned and pressed back, uncertain what He had planned, but not caring as long as she was with her Master.

His hand slid roughly up her back and grabbed her collar .. pinning her face and shoulders to the desk He used His other hand to strip the silks from her in a single yank. The suddenly cool air on her flushed body caused her to shake. He smacked His hand hard on her bare buttocks and she flinched at the unexpected blow, but she felt it run through her.

He noticed the way when He released her ass it pushed back as if to prolong the contact and grinned, He wasn't the only One who was hungry. He slapped His hand against her ass again, harder this time. She jumped and again pushed back, the third blow caused her knees to wobble and she turned her head to the side on His desk, her face pressed into the cool wood and moaned ... "Maaaaster, thank you Master."

His fingers lingered on her ass then slid down between her legs, rubbing her little rosebud. He laughed as she squirmed and tried to twist away from His searching, and pressed a fingertip into her, causing her to blush and stammer in embarrassment .. "Noooo Master, not there .. please my Lord."

His fingertip pressed into her ass ... sinking slowly to the first knuckle, her ass tightening and moving away. He whispered down to her, "hold still little one, and remember who owns that ass."

She squeaked as He entered her ass, "yes Master, but it's, it's, it's ... just ... "

"What is it girl?" He growled.

"It's nasty Sir, please stop, please."

He laughed, "Stop? But I'm enjoying Myself girl." His finger dipped further into her ass and He could feel her muscles resist then surrender to the invasion.

He extended the other fingers on His hand and quickly slipped two of them into her wet cunt. The sudden sensation causing her to push back, further implanting His fingers in her ass and cunt. Slowly He began to fuck His girl with His fingers .. sliding in a little and backing out .. a little more .. backing out. Soon His fingers were plunging in and out of her cunt and ass rapidly, her body lifting to the violation each time He pushed into her. Her face had gone red pressed to the desk, and try as she might in her struggles against the bonds on her wrists, she was effectively trapped to be used for any purpose He desired.

"You like that don't you slut? That nasty ass is gobbling up My finger, your sopping cunt swallowing and grabbing the digits."

"Yessssss Master," she moaned.

"You're nothing but a little fucktoy are you slut? The queen of the fuckpuppets," He chuckled as He reamed her.

Her moans increased in tempo and volume, and she began to pant as her hips rolled and His fingers stroked, until He leaned over her and growled, "NOW slut, cum for Master!" She exploded in frenzy, hips grinding .. pelvis rising and falling ... sucking His fingers deep into her holes .. her ass grabbing His finger in a spasm and then locking down .. her cunt rippling and rolling .. pushing her g-spot against the invasion .. trying for More ... always More.

He continued talking to her in a low growl, "that's what you wanted isn't it whore? To be free, to release it all, to cum and cum and lose your very mind." His fingers continued working her cunt and He slowly slipped His cock out of His slacks ... "whose body is that slut? Who's cunt? Who's ass?"

She screamed as He shoved the head of His cock into her ass ... relentlessly He pushed it past her tight sphincter even as His fingers continued pounding her cunt to another orgasm .. this one caught her by surprise and her thrashing and pushing served only to bury Him deep in her ass .. the palm of HIs hand rolling and mauling her clitoris .. taking the cunt like a fuckpuppet .. grunting as He plowed deeper into her tight hot ass.

It had become beyond savage now. He found Himself surrounded by her hot, tight ass, her hips slamming up and down unsure of His penetration but unable to resist the orgasm lurking at the edge from His manipulations of her cunt. His head was thrown back and one hand fucked her cunt relentlessly, pulling and twisting her clitoris and then thrusting deep into her cunt alongside the invading cock in her ass ... the feeling was unbelievable for T/them both. His cock rubbing against the fingers through her ass walls, her cunt and ass filled to the brim with delicious fucking meat, feeding her, using her, taking her over the edge till she was nothing but pure sensation pinned on His searching cock and fingers. Her moan was constant and spurred Him harder and harder as He sunk deeper into her ass with His cock.

He knew that He or she couldn't keep up this pace for long, so He redoubled His efforts, the familiar lightning coursing through His spine into His groin. He gritted His teeth and held out as He pushed her beyond her ability to talk, or think, or react independently, she had become one with His need, His desire.

He almost spat the words out ..."NOW, you fucking slut, NOW. This is what you wanted, what you needed, what you live for whore."

She cried in ecstasy, tears pouring down her face as her body exploded in a million bright lights and the nerves released their energy. Her body thrashed and pistoned, her juices pouring from her and shoving back to Him, waiting ... waiting.

"Fuuuuuuckkkkkkk," He moaned. "You fucking cunt, here it is, take it, it is yours!"

The cum burst from His cock into her ass, the backwash building and on the backstroke spraying from her ass onto His groin. Her cunt grabbing His fingers voraciously, pulling Him deeper and deeper as she ground back against His cock, no longer fighting, accepting, pleading, loving the feeling of His cock filling her ass and spewing His jism into her bowels.

After He caught His breath, He looked down at the girl bound face down on the desk. He tenderly ran His hands up her back and released the bonds on her wrists. Leaning over her, He whispered, "I'll take that water now little one."

She gasped, "Yes Master, forgive Me Master, it seems to have spilled somehow."

The blush on her face only adding to her appeal He watched her head for the servery yet again. He sat back in His chair, "life is good."