Beyond the Bonfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,006 Followers

When we got to my area I pointed out my street and then kept going past. She looked around, confused.

"What are you doing?" she asked, slightly anxiously.

"Starving, need some food, don't you think? You like Mexican?"

She looked at her own naked body, and at mine. I could tell what she was thinking, but to her credit she didn't ask the question. I grinned when I thought about how terrified she must be I was going to drag her into a restaurant (un)dressed like this. But I'm not that silly. We'd be arrested if we got out of the car like this in the middle of the main street. But sitting in the car getting drive-thru...that should be okay. There was a fast-food Mexican place just before the highway started north, we could pull in and get good food from the window there.

I looked down at my own nakedness. I couldn't recall having driven without pants on before. Unfortunately my side of the car would be up near the serving window. I didn't care if people saw my penis, but I couldn't speak for them. There's something fundamentally different about men with pants off and women with pants off. People of both sexes strain their necks to get a glimpse of a woman without underwear, but if some guy was sunning his cock on the balcony next to yours at the hotel you were staying - well, could you imagine? The police would be called. He would be branded a pervert. There was no hiding mine though, there wasn't as much as a box of tissues in the car. I could use the street directory, but that would look ridiculous and I didn't want to give Hilda here an excuse to put her own genitals under cover. I'd take my chances.

I ordered into the microphone without consulting her. I correctly judged that she was fine for someone to decide for her. Anyway, her mind was on other things, mainly that we were about to be parked at the serving window and she had nowhere to hide. She tried lifting her knees to her chest as I rolled away from the menu board. I looked at her and calmly said "Down." She reluctantly complied, secretly praying for a woman attendant.

She half got her wish. There were two people in the booth area, a guy and a girl. Both were young and pimply, both were mutt-ugly, but both must have seen a few strange people come through in their time because neither of them batted an eyelid at our nakedness. Do people do this a lot? Have any of you people out there gone naked through a drive-thru? These two staff acted as if it was plain ordinary. We had to sit for some time until the food was ready and that guy gave nothing more than the occasional glance at my naked fuck in the passenger seat. We looked at each other, a little surprised at the lack of reaction.

"Are you wearing some sort of clothes that are only invisible to me?" I asked her.

She shrugged, shook her head.

"They don't seem too interested in your body," I said. "Perhaps you're not that good looking after all..."

She smiled and hit me lightly in the chest. "I guess they're trained professionals," she offered, sun streaming across her stomach and down to her bush, highlighting the touch of brown in her light covering of hair.

I took the food and passed it over, the lady in the booth counted out the change fully and without emotion. We drove off. It was weird, exciting, but kinda less interesting than I'd expected. My fuck put the bags on the floor behind my seat and sat back and stared at me with a curious look on her face.

"What?" I wondered out loud.

She shook her head slowly. "Nothing."

This time when we got back to my street we turned down it. We pulled up in front of my gate. I really liked this place. The street was a dead-end, narrow with just enough room for parked cars on either side and a gap down the middle to drive through. It was the sort of street where you sometimes had to back up to let an oncoming car get through. All the way along the footpath on both sides in either direction were huge ash trees, with spreads so wide they touched in the middle forming a canopy where steams of sunlight came through and dotted the road and sidewalk. My place was a single-fronted row cottage, which basically means it was built with a door and a window on the front and was connected to the house on the left. There was a garden out front with a low piping fence, and there was no parking anywhere but on the street.

"Which one is it?" she asked.

"This one right here," I smiled at her, "not far to dash, don't worry!"

I got out of the car and made straight for the door. If I had clothes on, I'd have taken my time and enjoyed watching this teenager squirm as I messed around keeping her naked on the street, but for reasons outlined earlier it was probably better that I got my cock out of sight as soon as I could - it was my own street after all.

She ran herself up behind me and was pushing in the door before I had it half open.

"Come on in," I said mockingly, standing at the door as she stood halfway into the hall. For the first time in a while she looked young and scared, small and stark naked rather than just undressed. Her ability to bear this sudden change in life was faltering in the cool and empty hall of a strange house. The place had three bedrooms in a line running off to the right of the passageway which led to the back of the house. There were no windows because the left-hand wall was shared. With wooden floors and high ornate ceilings it was hardly a cozy entrance for a young girl not used to moving from place to place with her clothes off.

I opened the door to my right.

"In here," I directed.

My room was at the front, looking out onto the garden and street. It was a wonderful space. The window had been converted years ago to French doors which opened from floor almost to ceiling. I opened them now, letting in tremendous amounts of light and air. A vine growing on the uprights and along the roof of the veranda kept a degree of privacy, but if you actually stopped and looked from the street, you could see into the room if you tried hard enough. Not that anyone ever did, being a dead-end street with little traffic.

"Wow."

I turned to see her completely changed from seconds ago. She became warm and relaxed as soon as she entered the room.

"This is really impressive," she said, obviously surprised.

"It's alright, hey?"

"It's beautiful," she said walking around me to the other side.

The room wasn't wide, but it did have length to it, enough space for a small sofa set at the front of the room next to the long wooden wardrobe. A huge TV was pinned to the wall on the opposite side next to the door. The bed at the back of the room was queen, with cupboards and lamps either side. Next to the TV was an old long bookshelf full of colorful and well-read novels and textbooks. I had woven rugs scattered over the worn wooden floor and a wooden box as a coffee table in front of the sofa. And I also had a blowfly, which had just flown in from outside.

"I don't understand," she said looking at me. "What do you do exactly?"

I stepped over to her and held her, our first tender moment for some time.

"Talk about that later."

I kissed her, she kissed back. She wasn't really good at it, but there would be time to practice.

"Can I get in your bed?" she asked.

"Yes, you can get into my bed," I smiled.

"My God," she said crawling under the quilt, "this is so comfortable."

"You seem surprised?"

"Well, I don't know, I wasn't exactly expecting all this," she said.

"What did you think?"

"I don't know, guys that live by themselves are meant to be pigs aren't they? I thought you'd have a stinky toilet and a sink full of dishes, that your bed would be all hard and full of sand or something."

"Ah, you've not seen the toilet or sink yet," I said crawling in next to her naked body. She laughed and we kissed and rolled into each other. After an hour of looking not touching, her warmth on my skin gave me instant hardness. She reached down and pulled on it.

"This thing never turns off?"

"It responds well to inexperienced naked teenage girls," I said, then added, "you're 19 right?"

"Almost."

"What do you mean, almost?" I asked, wide-eyed and in the early stages of panic.

"19 next Thursday," she explained.

"Next Thursday?" Apart from the relief that she hadn't confessed to being 15 or something, that got me thinking. "Didn't you say your anniversary with Stuart was next Thursday?"

She nodded. "Yeah, we got together on my 17th birthday."

"Gee, that was a disaster waiting to happen, lucky you didn't have a dozen years together before you broke up, then all your birthdays would be nasty reminders of the ex-boyfriend."

"I guess..."

"So if you got together on your 17th birthday, how long after that until he got into your cunt?"

"None of your business!" she yelled, laughing.

"Why, you ashamed of it?"

"No! Not ashamed. Well...maybe a little bit."

"What do you mean?"

"If I told you, you would think I was frigid."

"Huh? Really? This sounds interesting. Now you gotta tell me!" I said.

"Though I guess you think I'm easy," she said, ignoring what I said and squeezing my hard-on.

I nodded. "Well, we've known each other for less than a day and you've only had your pants on for about 15 minutes..."

She looked at me and kept pulling on my cock. "Is that how quick it was? Really?"

"From the first time we met til the time you let my hand in your pants, it was about 3 minutes."

"Shit," was all she could say.

"Don't worry about it. You're young and beautiful, you're allowed to enjoy yourself. Come up here," I told her. I pulled her body up onto mine under the quilt. I pushed her legs to fall either side of me and moved her hips such that my hard-on was lined up right at her hole. She knew what to do, pushing her body down onto me, wet enough to slide smoothly along til our pelvis' touched.

"God that feels good," I said.

"I like it too," she smiled, kissing me.

"Aren't you glad you told your parents the truth, that you don't have to worry about checking the time or wondering if you'll get caught out?"

She nodded, humping me slowly. She was really into it now, it was like all the reasons to not enjoy playing with her body had gone. The way she was sliding herself up and down on me now was masturbatory, she was using the stiffness between her thighs to make herself feel good. A switch had been turned on and her small engine was in showroom condition, purring nicely. Up til now she'd had a few test-drives perhaps, but now she was really enjoying putting some miles on the clock.

"Okay baby, let's see how you go with some throttle."

"Huh?"

I held her hips and started pumping quickly from below. "Keep up with me baby," I said. She did her best. We fell in sync well. She may need time to practice her kissing and to learn to be adventurous, imaginative, but no doubt there was natural skill in her hips. She fucked with passion and aplomb. And she had voice. When she came, it was no secret. And in passion she begged me to do it together, to cum in her.

I arched back and did just that.

After the shots of semen painted the walls of her insides, she did this thing where she pushed full down on me then tightened her cunt muscles and pulled up the length of my cock. Then she relaxed and pushed down again. Then she tightened on me and pulled up again, relaxed and pushed down. After a few times I realized she was milking me. She was squeezing out the rest of the sperm I had for her, drawing it into her cunt. Fucking hell, what a woman. Her head was on my shoulder, puffing, dizzy. She didn't even know she was doing it.

"Oh!" she suddenly said, opening her eyes after laying on me a few minutes catching her breath.

"What?"

"I left the food in the car!"

That's right, we did. Suddenly I was starving. All the wet clothes should probably come out of the trunk, too. I slid her off me to the right, a trail of sperm and vaginal fluid following her across.

"Have you got any tissues?" she asked, holding a hand to her snatch to stop herself from leaking onto the sheets. I sat up and looked around.

"Probably not. You'll need to run down to the bathroom."

"Where is it?"

"I'll show you."

She swung around and got out of bed the other side, still holding her pussy like the whole thing was about to fall out, it looked funny. I walked over and opened the door for her. She poked her head round, looking down the hall.

"Who else lives here?" she asked.

"Bob and Danny, and Danny's girlfriend Erika usually stays with him these days."

That made her back up into the room. "Where are they, are they home?"

I shrugged.

"Do you have something for me to wear?"

"Come on, don't be silly, you just showed your body to a hundred people, two of my flatmates is hardly going to make much more difference."

"It wasn't a hundred people, and I didn't have your stuff pouring out of me!"

"Stop moaning. Come on."

I pushed her out of the room and continued to prod her down the hall. Bob's door was closed, as was Danny's. The only light was coming in from my room at the front. I opened the door to the living room which ran the width of the building. In the far corner on the opposite side to the door was a window facing the rear of the house. In the middle of the wall next to that was a double door that passed back to the kitchen and bathroom. The living room was empty, but we could hear voices from down back. Hilda...I should say Jonesy...was whispering feverishly that she didn't need the toilet anymore, that she wanted to go back to the room.

"You need tissue, just go!" I pushed her through the double doors. From there you could turn left out into the kitchen, or right to the toilet, bathroom and laundry. I pushed her left.

"Danny, Erika, hi!" I said as we rounded into the kitchen area. I loved this place. The floor was laminated cork and was long, you could have fit a pool table in there if you'd wanted. Instead we had another sofa and TV set up. The kitchen facilities ran all the way down the right and a huge long island bench ran alongside with lamps lowered from the ceiling and stools all around. It was a great room for socializing when you cooked and ate.

Danny and Erika were sitting at the counter eating pasta. They looked over at one, then two naked people push around into the room.

"This is Jonesy, by the way," I pulled her by the arm into view. She was doing the best she could to keep one hand covering her pussy, the other across her chest. "Jonesy, this is Danny, who lives in the room at this end of the hall and his girlfriend Erika."

"Hello, hello," they said, nicely.

Jonesy nodded as best she could in her embarrassed state and said hello, too. "Jimmy. The toilet. Where is it?"

"Hang on," I told the others, "she needs to deal with some leaking."

Danny grinned and Erika yelled out and pointed, "Just around the corner, Jonesy, you can't miss it."

She took off the other way and found it soon enough. I wandered back into the kitchen, took a can from the fridge and sat on a stool. It wasn't unusual for us to be undressed at home. Erika slept nude and usually walked around in the morning with no clothes on. Mind you, she was a prostitute by trade, though we probably wouldn't tell Jonesy this just yet. (One weekend when Danny was away, she'd come to my room and offered herself to me for money. We never told him we did it whenever there was a chance.)

"So who is that?" asked Danny.

"Some girl from a party I ended up at last night," I told them.

"Fucking good looking. How old is she?"

"Eighteen. 19 next Thursday."

"Geez, 18, huh? Hardly looks that old. Christ, it's been a while since I had one that young."

Erika looked at him. "You want me order you one?" she offered, jokingly. Danny didn't reply. He didn't mind that his girlfriend got fucked by strangers every day for a living, but he didn't want any part of the business come home with her. Instead he looked over to me.

"You just dropped a load in her?" he asked.

I nodded. He smiled his approval.

"You guys hanging around today?" I asked them.

"Not sure. Going out to work later," said Erica. "Bob and Danny have that stupid darts competition so I may as well go and earn some money, take a night off later in the week. What about you? You gonna run this one home now you've shot your cum in her?"

"No, she's gonna hang around a few days probably."

"Really?" said Erika. "She looks like she lives at home with Mum and Dad."

"She does," I grinned.

"Then she's not on the pill, I'm guessing?" she said. I shook my head. "You want to start her? I've got packs if you need."

"Too late, I'd say."

"Middle of her cycle now?"

I nodded. "I reckon. She's been wet all night. Its unlikely she could fuck as much as she has if she wasn't ripe."

"Well buddy," chipped in Danny. "She knows where you live now."

It was true, but good luck trying to pin me down. I had no family anymore, and I'd picked up and moved before for less reason than a pregnant teenager.

"I'll be fine," I assured. Jonesy poked her head back around the corner and I yelled out, "Come on out here, they won't bite."

She sheepishly brought herself over and stood her nakedness behind me.

"Come on, these guys don't mind you like that, sit down properly," I said, pulling out a stool. It wasn't them minding that bothered her, but she sat as asked. She could hide her cunt under the bench, but those young breasts hung there for observation. Erika walked over to the fridge and pulled out a jug of cold water and poured a huge glass for the girl.

"Here, let me make you feel better," she said. Erika pulled her t-shirt up over her head and threw it over to the sofa. She reached behind and undid her racy red bra and tossed it in the same spot. A huge dragon tattoo ran around the outside of her right breast, taking attention from the fact she wasn't very big.

"Wow," Jonesy couldn't help but say. Erika smiled. She liked the attention people gave her when they first saw her breasts. It was better than the 'underwhelment' she used to experience before she had the tattoo.

"Now you don't stand out," she winked at my fuck. Jonesy went red.

"Shit, our food is probably cold by now," I said, "Shall we grab it?"

I got up, took my fuck by the hand and walked her naked ass back out through the lounge and down to my room. I took the keys from the bench in my room. Opening the wardrobe, I fished out a pair of jeans shorts for me and a white collared shirt for her. She put it on and buttoned it up. It fell below her snatch and ass, but it was fairly thin and see-through. Anyway, we were just going out to the car.

"You grab the food, I'll get the wet stuff out the back."

We took the food and the clothes down to the rear of house. She went into the kitchen, I went around to the laundry and tossed our clothes into the washer. When I went back around to the others, my fuck was sitting on a stool drinking a huge glass of cold white wine. Erika and her dragon were opening our food and pushing it onto plates, then putting one dish into the microwave.

"You're back on the wine?" I asked my fuck, "How's your head? I thought you'd have sworn off it given how sick you looked this morning."

She shook her head. "I'm fine now."

(Do any of you still remember the rebounding powers of youth?)

"Hey, Jimmy, how come my tits come out to make your girl feel more at ease, then you go and dress her. What's with that?" Erika cracked at me.

"She's got a point, Jonesy," I said to my fuck with a smirk, "it wouldn't be polite to keep that shirt on."

"But then I'll have nothing on at all, she's at least got pants," she came back with, wanting me to offer her something to cover her pussy.

"She's got a point, Erika," I grinned back at Danny's girl. "It wouldn't be polite to make her sit there completely naked when you had your pants on."

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,006 Followers