Beyond the Borderline Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,226 Followers

Shuddering, she nodded jerkily and began to push backwards. I felt the pressure build against the resistance of her ass. Mom was holding her breath, quivering and biting her lip as she strained to let me in. Again caressing her lightly, I whispered "It's okay, Mom. Just relax. Take some slow, deep breaths. There's no hurry," I soothed.

As she calmed down, I continued to touch her gently, simply stroking my hands up and down her back and sides, murmuring encouragement. Then quickly, it was over, Mom wincing slightly as my head slipped past her sphincter.

The sensation was indescribable, incredible searing heat, even more than her glorious cunt, but also an amazing tightness beyond anything I had ever experienced. I don't think I could have fisted my cock any harder than Mom's ass was gripping me. It was all I could do to hold still, waiting for her to accommodate me.

She was breathing in deep gasps, trembling a little bit as she adjusted to my presence. Bending over her back to kiss her spine, I caressed her sides again. "Don't do anything until you're ready, Mom. Go as slow as you need to. I won't move unless you tell me to. We can stop any time you want."

Still breathing deeply, she shook her head, biting her lip. Ever so slowly, she began to push back, millimeter by millimeter. It took about two minutes, but finally, I was buried to the root in her gorgeous, amazing ass, realizing one of my fondest dreams and biggest fantasies. "Oh my God Mom, you feel amazing- so hot, so tight!" I gasped. "Are you ok?"

"Oh, baby, it's unbelievable! Ahhhhh, I feel so full, so stretched...I had no idea it would be like this. It hurts just a little, but even that feels so good!"

"Are you ready?"

Mom reached back with one of her hands and took mine, giving it a squeeze. "I'm ready, lover. It's time to fuck your mother's ass."

I began to gently move, keeping very slow, steady strokes as Mom got used to the motion. Within a minute she was moving with me, giving out a low, primitive grunt each time I bottomed out, a sound I had never heard her make before.

"Oh fuck, lover! Oh Jesus, it's incredible! My God! My God!"

The sensations I was experiencing were so amazing I could barely focus. I was overwhelmed by her heat, the tightness, the incredible noises she was making, the sheer lewdness of the act we were performing. I was fucking my mother's ass! I was balls deep in her and she was loving it! All I could do was moan over and over again.

"Oh Mom, oh Mom! Oh my God, Mom! MOM!"

I couldn't help myself; I began to pick up my pace, putting more power into my thrusts as I started to feel the beginnings of an absolutely monstrous come building in my loins. When I changed my rhythm to pull out completely with each cycle of penetration, grinding tightly against her at the bottom of each stroke, Mom went absolutely wild.

"Oh shit, Ricky! Unnghh! Oh my god! Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck it!" she moaned, burying her face in her pillow. "Fuck it! Fuuck it! Fuuucckkkkk!!!"

It was all too much for me. My orgasm shook me like a sonic boom. "Oh God! Oh GOD! Cumming! Cumming, Mommmm!" I roared.

As I sprayed myself into her entrails, Mom's head jerked off the pillow and she arched her back, unleashing a stentorian bellow as she reached her own peak. "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! OH SHIT! SO GOOD RICKY! CUMMING, SON! MOMMY'S CUMMING! OHGOD! OHGOD! SWEEETJEEESUS!"

As I was spending myself, Mom's climax made her ass contract around my meat like a velvet vise grip, bringing me to a completely shattering peak. I lost all track of time and place, because the next thing I remember is being draped over Mom's back, pressing her flat into the bed. My cock was still twitching randomly, dribbling out the final dregs of my cum into her clinging rectum. My body shook as though a Taiko drummer had set up shop inside my chest, my breath coming in great, ragged gasps as I struggled to reestablish my grip on reality. Mom was completely inert beneath me. I could still feel a few weak contractions of her ass around my cock as her orgasm slowly faded away.

I carefully rolled us over onto our sides, staying inside Mom, remaining tightly spooned up against her, hugging her close. A minute or two later, she finally stirred and I kissed the nape of her neck. "You okay, Mom? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh, my baby, my darling son, you were wonderful," Mom sighed. "That was amazing...I had no idea, not a clue how intense that was going to be. It felt like your cock reached to my tonsils, I was so wonderfully full! And when you came inside me, my god! It was heavenly, sweetheart."

"And you're feeling okay now?" I asked anxiously.

"Better than okay, dear heart. You were so gentle, so caring, it was perfect. I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy it, but it was much, much better than I thought it would be. You're a marvelous, sweet lover, son. I love you so much!"

"I'm so glad you liked it, Mom," I murmured into her hair. "It was incredible for me too. I came so hard I think I passed out for a minute."

"I hope you liked it as much as I did, sweetie, because Mommy is going to want to do this again...and again... and again!"

"Works for me, pretty lady."

Spooning up against me, Mom heaved a deep, contented sigh. "You know Ricky, I was ready to do this, knowing how much I like it when you lick and finger me, you know...back there, but I didn't expect to come from getting fucked in the ass. That was amazing and very unexpected; I just thought I was going to do something nice for my lovely son."

"I was surprised, too. You rattled the china with that one, Mom."

We lay together quietly, touching softly, Mom turning her head to share kisses with me as I slowly softened inside her, eventually squeezing out with a plop. She squealed as I left her. "My god, Ricky! What did you do to me? It feels like you put a quart of your stuff up my bottom! It's running all over the place!"

Looking down, I saw one of the most erotic sights I have ever beheld, then or in all the years since. Mom's thighs and buttocks were glistening with the lube we used. Her rosebud was red, still slightly open, streamers of my thick semen pulsing out and flowing over the curve of her buttock and onto our sheets. "My god, Mom! I can see it coming out of your ass - it looks sooooo hot! It's incredible. I wish you could see it."

I stayed spooned up next to her, wet spot be damned. We lay in silence, softly touching for some time. I suspect that we both more drained by the experience than we thought, because we fell asleep quickly, not waking until the next morning. So much for the "who's gonna out-fuck who" competition.

***

As I was to come to find out, Mom's hormone-driven lust was awesome to behold. She left me in the dust as her pregnancy advanced, needing sex two, three or even four times in a day as her belly grew. She ran me delightfully ragged. On weekends, especially, it wouldn't be uncommon to wake up with Mom riding me. Another session might follow in the kitchen at lunch or even at breakfast. It didn't seem to matter what we did, Mom just needed cock constantly, and she didn't care what hole got stuffed. When she needed it, by God, she needed it NOW and there was going to be no dithering or delays.

If I was lucky enough to catch a Saturday or Sunday nap on the couch, more often than not I would wake up with her dripping pussy rubbing on my face. Oh yes, another thing about being pregnant - her taste, my god, her taste. It was always ambrosial to me, but there was something about her now that seemed different. I don't know if it was real, or just my knowledge of her pregnancy, but somehow, she tasted more substantial, more flavorful than I could remember before. It was the difference between a great burger and prime rib.

Even she would remark on the difference when we would kiss after I went down on her. Thank god I loved eating her out, because it was the only way I could keep her satiated sometimes. The thing was, even though Mom often pushed me to the limits of my sexual endurance, I loved every second of it. I don't know exactly how or why, but there was something about her being pregnant that put my dick and brain in overdrive. I had to have her all the time. I became absolutely consumed with fucking her, as if I wasn't already completely besotted by my gorgeous mother. It seemed as though if I didn't have her pussy plugged every minute, she wouldn't be pregnant any more. It was a magnificent, complete and total obsession.

The times when Mom was at work all day were often particularly memorable. On those occasions, her return home followed a fairly predictable pattern. She would arrive in the garage and close the door, emerging from the car with her panties in hand. I would meet her in the hallway connecting with the kitchen. My pants would come off in about one minute, and depending on the urgency, we might end up on the hallway floor, in the kitchen, or rarely, making it to the bedroom. Depending on her mood, I might get a whisker biscuit as my before-dinner appetizer in the kitchen, or something more exotic.

I recall one day where she emerged from the garage actually naked from the waist down, her thighs glistening with arousal. Plastering herself against me, she whispered in my ear "I want you to love my bottom, right NOW, baby." She pulled my shorts off without ceremony and led me by my dick into the kitchen. Not wasting a moment, she rummaged in the pantry, pulling out a bottle for lubrication and bent over the kitchen table, lewdly spreading her cheeks with both hands. The irony of using "extra virgin" olive oil as I fucked her ass was not lost on me. But I digress.

***

We were so preoccupied with extinguishing the raging inferno between Mom's legs that the visit to Vancouver snuck up on us. Archibald MacLeish was as good as his word, setting us up with First Class tickets flying out of LaGuardia and a suite at the Fairmont Pacific Rim, with a magnificent view overlooking Coal Harbor, Stanley Park and the North Shore Mountains. I remember teasing Mom as we were riding in the van to the airport, breathing softly into her ear, "Are you going to be able to make it all the way to Vancouver without needing an orgasm?"

Mom smiled evilly and gripped my thigh. "Go ahead smart-ass, keep it up and I'll make you eat those words," she whispered back.

"Keeping things up is usually not a problem and I've already eaten everything else I can, so it shouldn't matter."

"That you have. I can't believe you had your head up my dress five minutes before the van arrived."

"There's always the mile high club, Mom."

"You are a very bad son, teasing your mother like this,"

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close for a kiss. "I'll make it up to you with pleasure when we get to the hotel, my love."

"You're cruel, but for some strange reason I happen to love you, Ricky."

Our flight was pleasant and uneventful, but I did have a few things on my mind, which we talked about before we landed.

"Mom, are you worried about us, I mean me meeting Mr. MacLeish and the rest of the firm?"

"Absolutely not. Why? You worried about the age difference?"

"Well, yeah. I don't want anything to happen that might endanger your chances."

"I suppose if you did me by the punch bowl at the welcome party, that might have some adverse consequences, but otherwise no. You're a sweetheart for worrying about it, but I've made my choice. Everything else has become secondary to us being together, lover. Besides, now that you've grown out that goatee and mustache, you look quite a bit older."

"You really like it, Mom? I have to say it still feels a bit funny."

"You look like my dashing pirate, Ricky. It suits you down to the ground."

"If milady is happy, then I'm prepared to repel all boarders and tie this damsel to my mainmast."

"Now you're just being silly."

"Anyway, not to worry," she smiled, squeezing my hand reassuringly. "As far as Archie MacLeish is concerned, I'm moving to Vancouver with my significant other. I've told him I'm estranged from my only son, who I had at a young age. That's all there is to it."

We sat in silence for some time, Mom's hand on top of mine, lightly tracing over my fingers. Before long, we were on final approach and my face was glued to the window. For a kid from suburban New Jersey who was never much farther from home than the Adirondacks or Cape May, it was a revelation. Sitting on a large peninsula, the city laid jewel-like below us. The air was crystal clear and all of the features I had studied on maps before our flight were laid out before us as we turned through the approach pattern. I could see Burrard Inlet, Bowen Island, Vancouver Harbor, English Bay, Stanley Park, the tall downtown buildings, Canada Place and the beautiful mountains along the North Shore.

"Wow, Mom, we're not in Kansas anymore."

"It's a far cry from Princeton Junction, isn't it?"

"I can't believe we're going to raise our family here. It's just about the most beautiful place I've ever seen."

A driver was waiting for us at baggage claim and we were whisked to our hotel suite in short order. The moment I had closed the door behind the bellhop, Mom pinned me against the entry wall with a searing kiss, frantically fumbling with my belt as we clinched, devouring each other with our tongues. While I pulled her dress up and cupped her ass cheeks, she shoved my pants and boxers down to my ankles and then squatted, pulling away from my hands. She took me into her mouth, hoovering me to an almost painfully full erection in about 30 seconds.

Looking up to my face as she sucked, her eyes glinted mischievously as she smiled happily around my cock. All too soon, her skilled tongue and hands had me approaching the edge and I gently disengaged from her, taking her hands and guiding her to the bedroom. Still smiling wickedly, she paused and reached under her dress to pull off her panties, then pushing me onto my back as my knees came in contact with the bed. As I landed on my back, she hiked her skirt up above her hips to expose her hairy treasure and straddled me, working he way up my chest until her moist cunt was right above my face. Dropping her skirt to enfold me in aromatic darkness, she settled her flower onto my waiting tongue.

"Do what you do best, sweetheart," she cooed. "It's time to eat your Momma."

As Mom rode my lips, I grabbed her ass, kneading her cheeks, pulling them apart to expose her pucker and then pushing them back together, which drove her wild. I could tell she wasn't particularly interested in nuance or subtlety at this point, so I latched onto her clit and began sucking and tongue-lashing it ferociously. At the same time, I formed my hand into a "six pack grip" with my thumb and middle finger, firmly placing the thumb into her sopping channel. As she began to edge closer to her climax, I began using the middle finger to tease her anus, lightly scraping over the surface with my fingertip. This raised her arousal to an even higher plateau. When she started to buck and gasp, I roughly shoved my middle finger up her ass. With a keening wail, Mom craned her neck and arched her back, slamming down on my face with a drawn out groan, flooding my nose and lips with her essence.

Mom coming on my face is just about my favorite sexual experience, bar none. The sheer intimacy of the contact, the feeling of worshipful closeness and the incredible intensity of her orgasms when I eat her always make me feel incredibly close and connected to her. It's one of the best ways for me to let my beautiful lady know how much her son loves her, concentrating solely on her pleasure. Flowers for Mother's Day are just fine and dandy, but a big, juicy squirting cum on her son's tongue says 'I love you, Mom' like nothing else. When Mom climaxes in my mouth, it really gets my motor running too. I was immediately and ferociously turned on, ready to fuck the daylights out of her.

Not even bothering with our clothes, I slid out from under her and turned her onto her stomach, roughly pulling her dress up over hips. I quickly jerked my slacks and boxers down to my knees, got onto my haunches and straddled her thighs, pushing them together as I mounted up over her ass. Pushing down from behind, I found her slit, forcing myself in quickly and sharply, drawing a guttural grunt of approval from her. While I can't get as much penetration from this position, I love the feeling of mastery and dominance of pinning Mom to the bed and really grinding it to her, especially watching her magnificent ass shiver and quake as I slam her like a jackhammer.

Mom was getting into it just as much as I was. She began meeting me with short, sharp lunges of her own, first pushing her pubes down into the mattress to stimulate her clit and then quickly rolling her hips back and up to meet my downward thrusts. When she started to get vocal, I knew I was in for a hell of a ride.

"Oh yeah, Ricky, that's it baby. Take me son! Do me hard!"

I slapped her ass hard, leaving a rosy palm print on her buttock.

"Fuck, yes! Slap me again, you bad motherfucker! Yeah! Fuck Mommy! Fuck your Mommy hard, baby!"

Growling, I began stroking into her even more intensely, adding a twisting motion to my thrusts, making her groan even more loudly.

"Ohhh, shit! That's so good, baby! Give me that cock! Shove it in my tight pussy. Yeah, put it to me, honey!"

I was dripping with sweat, pounding for all I was worth. I had never fucked her as hard as I was doing now, but the more I put into it, the more she wanted.

"C'mon, Ricky, fuck your mother. Give me all of your big cock, baby. Harder! Fuck me hard, son! Haaarrrder!" she hissed.

I was close, real close. I could tell by the way my balls were tightening, and the ache of my prostate that I was going to have a monster cum. I think Mom could sense from my breathing and rhythm that I was ready to explode.

"Are you gonna come, Ricky? Are you ready to squirt your hot baby juice in Momma's cunt? C'mon, baby, cum for your Mommy, cum for me now, lover! Squirt me honey! Squirt it in Mommy!"

That put me over the top. I released with a roar, crying out over and over as my climax blended with her own.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! MOOOOOMMMMMMM! Oh God! MOM! MOM! MOM! MOM!"

I felt like my cock had turned into a fire hose. I couldn't believe how much spunk I was spraying into Mom's cunt. I must have gone on shouting and squirting into her for twenty or thirty seconds, my pleasure incredibly prolonged. Finally, I felt as though I had shot my entire insides out through my cock and into her. I collapsed on to her back with a groan, shuddering and twitching uncontrollably.

After several quiet minutes gradually catching my breath, I rolled us onto our sides, still spooned up against her, kissing her back and shoulders tenderly, whispering in her ear.

"Mom."

"Mmmmmmm, what is it, love?"

"That was unreal. You are so exciting, so damn sexy, I just can't believe how much you turn me on. You are a fucking goddess!"

"You're a darling boy. Is that a goddess of fucking, or just fucking as an adjective?"

"Both, I think."

"You say the sweetest things to your mother."

I squeezed her and kissed the nape of her neck. "I love you so much, Mom."

I couldn't see, but I could sense her smile as she took my hand and kissed it.

I can't even begin to imagine being with any other woman besides Mom. I have to admit since she is my first and only lover, I have no basis of comparison, but whenever we're together, it's never less than fantastic. Every time, I seem to find out something new about her that excites me more than the last time or makes me feel even closer to her. It might be how she milks me with her muscles in a particular position one day, how her breasts gyrate when she rides me cowboy style, or something very simple, like how she smiles and puffs her bangs off her moist forehead, out of breath after a really vigorous, sweaty fuck. There's always something that makes me love her more every day we're with each other. And now, to be starting a new life together, far from discovery, free from needing to keep secrets every day, everything felt perfect.

CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,226 Followers