Beyond the Borderline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,222 Followers

I met Mom at the door as she came in and took her in my arms for a big, juicy kiss. "God, Mom, what's the matter with me? You're gone for a few hours at the office and I already miss you like crazy!"

"Mmmmmm, " Mom purred, returning my kiss, tongue slithering over mine. "You were on my mind the whole day too, son. It was VERY hard to concentrate on work today. I shouldn't have let you eat me before I left. My panties were soaking the whole day, you bad boy!"

"I'll make it up to you after dinner, sweet lady. Unless you're in a hurry, in which case I'll just fuck you right now on the hallway floor."

"Don't get me going, you brat. Once I get started with you, you'd better be ready for the ride of your life. I don't know why, but I'm feeling particularly insatiable this evening. Anyway, I want a shower too. The train was sardine city on the way back."

Abruptly, Mom became more serious. "There are going to be some big changes at the firm in the next few months, Ricky. I'm thinking that they may be to our advantage, but we need to talk about it."

I took Mom by the hand and led her into the kitchen. I sat at the breakfast nook and pulled her into my lap, nuzzling her neck and inhaling her scent. "What's going on, Mom?"

Absently stroking my hair, she replied. "It looks like we're going to merge with a very large, multinational, Anglo-American group. They have over 100 attorneys on staff and offices in the City, London, Melbourne, Auckland and Toronto. Normally, I'd be very concerned about being squeezed out of the new practice, because they have some better known people who do the same thing I do, but since we're moving anyway, all we have to do is time my departure so I get maximal value for my partner's share."

"So I guess this will force our hand. No more dithering for us, Mom," I gulped, heart hammering as I thought about the uncertainties ahead of us.

"I know you're not likely to forget my trip to Vancouver, but I never really got a chance to tell you about it. Right now, it's looking pretty relevant to our problem, sweetheart." I nodded for her to continue.

"The negotiations I was involved in brought me into contact with the opposing attorneys from a very similar practice," Mom explained. "After our business was concluded, the senior member of that group took me out to dinner and tried to recruit me. I was non-committal at the time, but didn't give him a definite 'no' either. I'm thinking maybe I should call him. But that also brings us to the next layer."

"I've also been thinking a lot about your situation, Ricky. You really don't have any contacts in Vancouver, but if you're willing to take a few risks, then I think we could make things work."

"What risks, Mom?"

"Being on your own out of the gate, with your own place. Assuming a new identity."

"Wow. I'd love my own place, but nobody is going to partner with or loan money to a wet-behind-the-ears chef with no track record."

"Ricky, we're in good shape financially. We'll be in better shape after I leave the firm. If I can get the job in Vancouver, then I think we should go for it. I think that Mom and Dad would have been very pleased if you used your share of the inheritance to start your own restaurant. The hard part is going to be getting you a new name. It's tricky and very illegal, but we're also running risks right this very minute without doing anything. If you're okay with that, I'll need to make some discrete inquiries."

"Whatever it takes, Mom. As long as we're together, nothing else matters."

Abruptly, Mom stood up. "I can't wait another minute, sweetie. I'm calling Vancouver right now."

I followed her into the study, as always captivated by the sway of her hips as she made her way to her desk. Consulting her Blackberry, she dialed a number.

"Hi, this is Jennifer Lindermann. I'd like to speak to Mr. MacLeish, if he's available. Archibald, yes, not Seamus. Yes, I'll hold."

"We're in luck, he's in right now," she mouthed to me, putting the speakerphone on.

"Hello, Archie? Jen Lindermann here."

"Ah, Jennifer, my dear. It's good to hear from you again, counselor. To what do I owe this pleasure?"

Mom got right to the point. "Is your offer still open?"

"My goodness! Are you serious? Absolutely! To be honest, I never thought we would be able to pry you away from your current situation, but the truth is, I think you'd be a perfect fit with our little practice. I'm delighted you want to join us. What changed your mind?"

"I don't think that the current direction of March, Dufrense and Briggs is where I want to be headed right now. In the strictest confidence, we may be merging with another larger group. Also, my personal life has changed significantly. I'm now in a committed relationship with a wonderful man who is able to move with me."

Grinning, I blew Mom a kiss.

"Well, it seems like condolences and congratulations are simultaneously in order, my dear. I do hope I will have the pleasure of meeting this gentleman. To have landed you, he must be an extraordinary fellow indeed."

"You're a silver-tongued devil, Archibald. But yes, he's all of that. I'm very, very lucky."

"I take it the arrangement we discussed is still satisfactory?"

"Absolutely. And I'm assuming that your board of directors is still willing to have me join immediately as a full partner?"

"With your track record, no question. I think if anything, we're looking to you as a probable rainmaker for the whole group. Though I shouldn't say it, only I have a more extensive network of clients and contacts. I'll have my assistant Melanie get to work immediately on the contract and the visa paperwork. You'll have everything in hand no later than the day after tomorrow. Again, I'm so delighted you've made this decision."

"Thank you very much Archie. I think this will work out well for everyone."

"If you can get a few personal days in a week or two, I'd love to have you and your man come out for a visit. I can put you in touch with a real estate agent as well. Naturally, this will be at our expense. We'll fly you both out first class if you can get free."

"We'll see what we can do, Archie. I'll let my assistant know as soon as I can arrange things."

"Splendid. Looking forward to seeing you."

After hanging up, Mom turned to me with a smile. "Well, we just jumped off the cliff, lover. Are you ready for the ride?"

"Wow, just like that, with one phone call. I think I'm exhilarated and terrified at the same time. I never gave a lot of thought to my own place. I like the idea very much, but I'm scared I'll screw it up."

Mom came back to me and sat in my lap, arms around my neck. "You'll do fine, tiger," she said, nuzzling my cheek. "I'm a proud mom and a devoted lover to you, Ricky, but objectively, I totally and absolutely believe in you. You have enough business training and definitely enough talent in the kitchen to be successful. Remember, we're a team. I know we'll make this work."

Drawing her closer, I sought her lips. "You are an amazing woman and I love you to death. I'm so lucky to have you, Mom. Without you, I'm not whole."

"Mmmmm, you say the sweetest things to your mother, my son-lover. Are you trying to butter me up for something?"

"Absolutely. I think a son should tell his mother how much he loves her as often as he can," I said slyly, placing my hand on her thigh.

"And in as many ways as possible, I can see."

Mom cooed as my hand found its way under her skirt to cup her mound. Her panties were already wet and she shuddered as I traced my fingertip along her damp crease, pausing to briefly dally over her clit. She was moist and oh, so hot to the touch. "Oohhhhh, you're being bad again, son," she moaned. "You're not going let me have dinner or a shower, are you?"

"No way, woman mine. I've got you just where I want you and I'm going to properly thank you for being such an incredible lady." As I spoke, I gathered her in my arms and placed he on the edge of her desk. Stepping in between her knees, I reached under her dress to grab her panties at both sides. She raised her hips slightly to accommodate my intentions and I slid them off her hips quickly, leaving them to dangle on one of her ankles.

Moving in closely, I kissed her lightly, then traced my way down to her neck, tonguing her collarbone and making her shudder. I unbuttoned her blouse and popped the front clasp on her bra, freeing her breasts into my waiting hands. Gently thumbing her nipples, I bent to take one in my lips. Arching her back to meet my mouth, she exhaled and sighed. "Ahhh, what you do to me, you terrible man. I can't control myself when you touch me."

Alternating between her breasts, I continued to tease her nipples with lips and fingers, as she ran her hands over my ears, pulling me close to her. I slowly moved down to her waist, my tongue pausing in her navel, making her squirm with delight. Pushing her skirt up over her hips, I knelt before her and spread her legs. Her glorious petals were coming open before me, lips swollen and lightly moistened with her own dew.

I inhaled her scent and sighed, moving forward. "God, Mom, you are so beautiful. You smell and taste so good. I could eat you forever." As I showered kisses and licks on her altar, she began to move in concert with my lips, gradually pushing herself out to meet my thrusting tongue, fingers firmly but gently entwined in my hair, urging me forward. Easing a finger into her portal, I also renewed my acquaintance with her little nub, gently teasing and flicking with my tongue. Now thrusting in earnest against me, she tightened her thighs around my head.

"Jesus Ricky, that's soooo goood, lover. You eat me so good," she sighed, her voice thick with lust.

Placing a second finger inside her, I began to curl them forward, gently searching for her special spot. Soon she stiffened, thrusting with even greater force against my face. Her juices were flowing heavily now, actually staining and pooling on the desk blotter beneath her marvelous ass. I began to vibrate my fingers and wrist, increasing my suction on her clit. My head was now in a vise grip from her thighs. Her breathing ragged, she suddenly took in a shuddering breath and cried, "Oh, God, baby! Oh God!!"

My face was abruptly dampened and I had to lick and suck as fast as I could to keep up with the torrent. Mom was absolutely vibrating on the edge of the desk, huge shudders shaking her frame as she kept thrusting her pelvis in totally involuntary fucking movements. Her hands were gripping my hair so tightly that I thought she would pull it out by the roots. Gradually she calmed, her chin on her chest, breasts heaving, coated in a fine sheen of perspiration. Slowly relinquishing her grip on my hair, she gently urged me up, pulling me to her for a long, slow kiss.

"You are such a bad boy, but I love you, son," she whispered tenderly. "I love you so much!"

"You're my queen, Mom. I'll never get tired of pleasing you."

We stayed together, Mom's head on my chest, me stroking her hair, savoring our closeness in one of those brief but timeless moments where the universe contracted down to us and nothing else. Eventually, she stirred, tilting her chin up to look at me. I immediately recognized the lusty glint in her eyes as she ran her hands under my shirt to tease my nipples. Running her hands down my flanks, she brought them to my center, stroking me through my jeans with one hand as she sought the zipper with the other. "Your turn, lover boy."

Quickly thrusting my pants and boxers to my ankles, she steadied me as I stepped out of them. Grasping and stroking at the same time, she pulled me forward, placing my pulsating head at her opening. Locking her arms behind my neck, she kissed me deeply, tangling her tongue with mine. Breaking away, she looked deep into my eyes and thrust herself forward, capturing me in her sweet, slick vise. "C'mon, Ricky, you bad motherfucker. Give that wonderful cock to Mommy. Give it all to me!"

Setting up a steady rhythm, I slowly began to stroke in and out of her, withdrawing completely before pressing forward each time. At the end of each stroke, I would rise onto the balls of my feet for a little extra oomph as I hit her deepest spot, slightly lifting Mom each time. She immediately voiced her approval with a small moan and grunt each time I bottomed in her. Slowly, we increased our pace, the room filled with the slap of flesh against flesh, protesting squeaks from the desk and rattling of the table lamp as we came together in our incestuous coupling. Placing her hand behind my neck, she drew my ear to her lips and whispered to me. "Don't hold back, lover. Put it to me hard and fast. Mommy can't wait for your cum."

Mom always knows how to set me off. Sometimes a look, a few words or a special touch, but she knows exactly how to push my buttons. With those words, I simply grunted, slamming her as hard and fast as could. As I felt my seed rise, I buried my face at the juncture of her neck and shoulders, taking her delicate skin in my mouth, sucking fiercely. Mom's arms tightened around my shoulders and she gasped, now thrusting back to match my savage pounding. As I exploded, I bit down, unleashing an inarticulate, primal growl, thrusting in as far as I could, holding myself in her. As I spent myself and bit, Mom stiffened against me, fingers raking my back as she struggled for purchase, attempting to pull me inside her as far as possible.

"Mom! Oh, Mom!" I whimpered in ecstasy.

As I anointed her slick channel, Mom's eyes opened wide in surprise. "Ohmigod! Again! Yes, baby, yes, YES!"

Gradually, we caught our breath and came to our senses, arms over each other's shoulders, panting like distance runners. Glancing at her shoulder, I could see where I had latched onto her, the skin broken, reddened and bruised. "Jeeze, I'm sorry Mom. I don't know what got into me. You were driving me absolutely insane."

"Don't worry, sweetheart. It really turned me on. I feel like you marked me as your woman, you beastly caveman! It was so elemental, so primeval. It was the perfect way to end our fuck. It'll keep the memory fresh for days. I love it."

"At least let me clean it up and put a little ointment on it."

"Thanks sweetie."

As I tended to Mom's shoulder, she idly trailed her hands over my chest, interrupting my ministrations several times with sweet, languorous kisses, which I returned with equal enthusiasm. When I finished, I took her hand and silently led her into the bathroom, where we shared a relaxing hot shower. After we toweled off, I suggested delivery and a quiet night on the couch with a movie, which seemed like the prefect thing to do. We shared a roasted veggie pizza and a nice little Chianti while we snuggled in our robes and looked for something to watch. We eventually settled on "To Catch a Thief" on one of the old movie channels, once again enjoying the classic Cary Grant/Grace Kelly chemistry. Unbeknownst to us, "North By Northwest" followed on the heels of the first Hitchcock and we ended up cocooned on the couch until well past midnight while we completed our impromptu double feature. It turned out to be the last unhurried time we had for quite a while.

***

If you're madly, completely, head over heels in love, it's very easy to do things that you might not consider for even a moment if the blood isn't pumping, the heart racing, pussy juice flowing or the pre-cum oozing. Absolutely crazy stuff, like sixty-nining in the back seat of a car on the roof of a shopping mall parking garage, or loud oral sex in the backyard pool in broad daylight, where a neighbor could easily hear.

You tend not to think a lot about those risks, especially if you're not caught, because basically you aren't thinking. You're running on this highly combustible mix of testosterone, estrogen, lubrication and pheromones; a combination hormones, neurotransmitters run amok and blinding lust that pretty much cuts your higher brain centers right out of the loop of decision-making. Basically, you go nuts.

When you start talking about doing actually dangerous things in the cold light of day, like acquiring an illegal ID, well, now you've moved into an entirely different realm. Mom and I didn't have the faintest clue about how to go about something like that - all we knew was that we needed to start building our lives together, and that nothing was going to stand in the way of that. Yeah. Right.

Mom had essentially no useful resources to help us when it came to criminal law, that knowledge having been in her rear-view mirror since law school days. What she did have was contacts. She was the undisputed master of running down the chain of friends of friends of friends when it came to getting the information she needed. It was in this manner that we came to be acquainted Sam Schiller.

Sam was a retired NYPD police lieutenant, now double dipping by working as a P.I., having already put in some thirty-odd years on the force. He was not a disheveled, trench coated, unshaven boor with a three-quarters empty bottle of Jim Beam on his desk. You'd never guess his new profession based on his looks. He was slight of frame, with high and tight sandy hair slowly going to gray. His tired, soft brown eyes were usually framed by wire-rimmed bifocals. He was quiet, thin-lipped and calm. Walking past him on the street, you'd say to yourself "accountant" or "insurance adjuster."

In reality, he was a veteran of the internal affairs unit, a fifth degree black belt in Kwanmukan karate and a grandfather three times over. He was friendly, approachable and imperturbable. Above all else, he came recommended to Mom as being thoroughly discrete and reliable, specializing in taking care of those delicate, often embarrassing little problems that sometimes trouble the lives of those nice folks who tend to live on the Upper East Side overlooking Central Park.

After a preliminary phone conversation with Mom, Sam insisted on a face to face meeting with both of us. It was on those terms, or he wouldn't work with us. We got together at a local Denny's the next day. After introductions were made, Sam was brisk and to the point immediately.

"So, why does a prominent, respectable attorney need to talk with me about false identities?"

Mom and I had our cover story well rehearsed. She began, asking, " How much do you know about us, Mr. Schiller?"

"Sam, please call me Sam. I don't bite."

"Okay...Sam. Surely you've done your own background on us already. I'll be disappointed if you haven't checked up on us already. You have a reputation for being quite thorough."

"Yes, Ms. Lindermann," he replied carefully. "It's true I like to know what I'm getting myself into before I take on a new client."

"And what have you found out about us, so far?"

"That I have no idea why we're talking," he said bluntly. "There's nothing in either of your backgrounds to suggest a reason for contacting me. This means either your stated reason is a blind for some other inquiry, or you have a secret you're withholding from me. If it's a ruse, then we're done as of right now. If you are actually interested in what you say you are, but something else underlies your reasons for getting in touch with me, I'm intrigued. Somewhat concerned, but definitely curious."

Leaning back slightly in his chair, he regarded us coolly, taking our measure in some way. He then looked up at the ceiling and began speaking, as though delivering some internally composed report.

"Jennifer Marie Linderman, born 39 years ago in Dayton, Ohio, daughter and only child of the late Broderick and Marie Lindermann. (Sorry to hear of how they passed, a terrible way to lose your parents, just terrible). Education -- home schooled as a senior, while pregnant with your son, Richard Alan, aged 22, born also in Dayton. Stayed with your folks when your father was transferred to corporate headquarters for McLelland Industries and attended Monmouth Community College, obtaining an associates degree in business administration, with distinction. Subsequently transferred to Rutgers, where you continued your studies in business, graduating Magna Cum Laude two years later. Worked part time for McLelland, courtesy of your father, while attending night law school. After obtaining your J.D., employed by March, Dufrense and Briggs, rising to become the first female partner in the firm after only four years, where you currently remain. Currently considered one of the ten best international business attorneys specializing in Canadian-American commerce. Your W2 income last year was $387,543, including approximately $122K in bonuses. Your profit sharing plan balance is about $198K and you have an additional $200K in your market portfolio. Doing quite well, if I do say so myself. Currently being considered for a seat on the board of directors for your firm."

CPBaudelaire
CPBaudelaire
1,222 Followers