Beyond the Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the slut's first meeting with her Dom.
924 words
4.34
20.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The head of his huge cock was pounding against the back of my throat. Each thrust pushed a bit harder, my throat stretching slowly to accommodate him. Drool was dripping down my chin and his cock was so wet. I couldn't help making those gurgling sounds that embarrassed me so. He still held tightly to my head and started bouncing my face up and down on his cock. Soon I realized that it had stopped being HIM that was fucking my throat... I had taken over. I was gagging myself on his cock. I was bouncing my head up and down and forcing his cock deeper down my throat. I was choking myself on it.

His head rolled back and his moans got louder. All of a sudden he snapped alert and with a swift palm to my forehead, he pushed me off of his cock. "Fucking nasty whore. Trying to make me cum?" He shook his head. "I still have a lot more in store for you."

I was gasping for air and taking huge gulping breaths. I realized that tears were running down my cheeks, though I wasn't aware that I had been crying. I had barely been conscious, with his cock using my mouth like that. Not for lack of breath... but because of the "subspace" I had found. He was making me go out of my head.

"Get on all fours, you filthy cumslut." John went over and sat in the armchair in the corner of the room. "Crawl to me," he commanded. Without hesitation, I obeyed. Getting on my hands and knees and slowly crawling towards him, my hungry eyes glued to his. When I reached him, I posed in front of him -- back arched, pushing my ass out, and keeping my head raised up to look at him. He seemed pleased. He reached down and patted my head. "Good dog."

As he leaned back into the chair again, I was unsure of what to do. He didn't direct me at all, just sat there looking at me. I tried to hold his stare, but quickly became embarrassed and kept having to look away for an instant. After a minute of this, feeling completely uncomfortable being sized up as he was, I leaned down and started to plant tiny kisses all over the tops of his feet and toes.

"Good girl," he said, "Now, I want you over my knee." I took a deep breath, left one last lingering kiss on his foot, and raised up. I climbed up and leaned over, laying myself across his lap. I'd been in this position before, and every time it made me blush red hot -- feeling like a naughty little girl about to get a spanking for something she'd done wrong. But I couldn't think of a thing I had done wrong. Which made the humiliation even stronger -- to be over a man's knee for no reason, other than that he chose for me to be.

Expecting the first touch I felt to be a spank to my ass, I was startled when I felt a finger gently sliding up my wet slit. "Oooooohhhhhh," I moaned in surprise and delight.

He softly moved his index finger from side to side just over my hungry little hole. "Mmmm, yess. You like that, slut?" he asked as he lightly brushed the tip of his finger across my clit, sending a jolt of electricity through my body.

"Yes, John, yessss. Please don't stop!" I begged.

"Mmmmmm," he moaned again and continued to tease my cunt. He was twirling his finger around my clit just barely even touching it. My hips started to raise up, trying to give him better access. I wanted more. God, I wanted more. He knew just how to touch me to make it torturously thrilling. I wanted him to press harder on my clit. I wanted that finger in my cunt. I wanted him to make me cum.

But that didn't seem to be his plan. He continued to tease and torment my pussy for several minutes more -- touching me harder for a split second, but never enough to bring me over the edge. I was panting and squirming and writhing on his lap. "Pleasssssssssse, John, pleasssssse!" burst out of my mouth.

"Please what, whore?" he asked. I couldn't respond. I didn't know what I was begging for exactly. Please stop torturing me? Please don't ever stop? I responded by pumping my hips up and down.

He quickly grabbed my clit HARD between his finger and thumb and pinched. I cried out as he said, "Did you not hear my question, bitch? Please what?"

Tears came to my eyes, not so much because it hurt, but because I had upset him. "I'm sorry, John! Forgive me! I meant.... please.... please just use me as you wish," I stammered.

He laughed. "Oh, don't worry, slut. I plan to." He started spanking my clit hard. At least 10 times, quickly. I squirmed and cried out.

"What are you?" He asked.

I struggled to find words, "I'm you're fucktoy, John."

His hand finally came down on my ass, HARD, right at the fleshiest part. How do they always know exactly where it will hurt the most? I thought as the pain stung through me.

"And what does this fucktoy want right now?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and said, "I want you to hurt me, John. And then I want you to fuck me."

More to come!