Beyond the Limit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so wrong! Why is this making me wet?" Gabrielle wondered.

She was taken out of her reverie as Belfus' raspy voice resounded in the room.

"It is done. You can put my seed over here and tell me about those questions you have."

"Ok.." Gabrielle said, "Are you the Master? Did you create this world?"

"Hahaha... I am not the Master. I am just a mere servant. How did you get to be in this world that you are so curious about?"

"I want to know... my purpose... and the purpose of this world," Gabrielle improvised.

"I can give you a purpose if that is what you are looking for. If you do something for me, I'll tell you more about this place."

"What do you want me to do?" Gabrielle asked.

Belfus dragged his scaled body off the bed and out the small room, signaling Gabrielle to follow him, "Come with me and I'll show you."

"Wow! I didn't realize this place was so big," Gabrielle exclaimed after stepping out into some sort of sewer system.

Belfus stopped about one hundred yards from the room and approached the edge of the sidewalk, next to the greenish water running a few feet below.

"Sit beside me. I will introduce you to some friends of mine," Belfus said to Gabrielle.

"Isn't it dangerous? That water looks weird."

"It is perfectly safe."

"Hum... it's not the first time I've heard that today," Gabrielle thought, remembering the Directors words.

While Gabrielle sat beside him, Belfus began to explain the job he had for her, "You just have to transport a few of my friends to the city. But since they are very delicate, you will have to carry them inside of you."

"What?! I don't think that is good idea!"

Slowly, a large, spongy worm slid out of the greenish water and moved up the sewer slope in Gabrielle's direction.

"Don't worry... just stay where you are. Here comes one," Belfus said.

"Oh my God! No way is that thing going to fit inside of me!" Gabrielle exclaimed as she saw the whitish maggot.

While the worm approached the curvy woman's crotch, more worms followed the trail of the first one. Belfus used the long blades he had instead of fingers to keep Gabrielle in place.

"Hey! Be careful with those things!" Gabrielle said lying back on the cold ground to avoid being cut.

"Lean back and don't move. I'm sure you will enjoy this."

Gabrielle felt the first worm reaching her crotch and pushing her pussy lips apart. It slowly squeezed its way inside, contorting its malleable body within her tight vaginal cavity.

"Yes! Take it in!" Belfus said excitedly.

"Ahh!" Gabrielle moaned.

The worm twisted and stirred, grabbing on to the woman's inner walls as it glided further in, until only the tail was visible.

"It is almost all the way in..." Belfus whispered.

Gabrielle arched her back and twitched while she grabbed her pelvic area, "Ahhg! It is so big!"

While the first worm accommodated itself inside Gabrielle's womb, the second worm was already at her vaginal entrance.

"Good. One of them is already inside you. There are a few more to go," Belfus informed her.

"Oh God! It's churning within my belly... Wait, did you say more?!

Gabrielle jolted, shuddered and screamed while three more worms crawled into her body. She almost reached an unexpected orgasm as the forth and last worm pushed the others away, struggling to get inside the crowded space.

"It´s ok. Once they are all packed up inside of you, they'll remain still. This is the last one."

"Aaghh!"

Moments later, Gabrielle recuperated from the bizarre ordeal while Belfus explained to her what she had to do.

"Well done Gabrielle. You were able to fit all four inside of you. Now you just have to take them to the city."

"What city?"

"You can go through there," Belfus said, signaling an opening in the wall, leading outside, "This tunnel will take you where you need to be."

"But I just came from outside and it is wild jungle, there is no city."

"Follow the tunnel and you will see," Belfus replied.

"Before I go, you promised to tell about this place; about its purpose," Gabrielle said, hoping to finally learn what the Director wanted.

"That's true. You earned the right to know." Belfus answered, then he added, "This world was created by the Master program as a gateway. It is a portal for new things to come."

"A gateway? What do you mean?"

"When you get to the city you will understand. Now go or your worms will get impatient."

Gabrielle barely passed through the opening into the tunnel heading for another uncertain destination.

"Damned! Belfus didn't say much. I was hoping for a longer explanation."

"She will enjoy the ride indeed... hehehe," Belfus said quietly to himself, watching her go.

After reaching the end of the tunnel, the jungle was not there anymore and Gabrielle found herself inside a building. She stepped out to the street.

"Wow! Belfus wasn't kidding. There is an entire city here."

After walking for a while, looking for the right location, Gabrielle felt a recognizable feeling intensifying inside of her.

"Belfus said that the worms were going to remain still but they are constantly rubbing my pussy from the inside. I feel so horny..."

One of the worms extended beyond her pussy lips, slapping against her thighs and rubbing her clit a few times, taking Gabrielle over the top...

"Shit! I think I am going to cuuum!! Aaahhg!

Gabrielle dropped to her knees, shivering out of control from the blissful shockwaves. But as she rode her overwhelming orgasm, Gabrielle was able to hear heavy footsteps getting closer to her.

Two large trolls, about seven feet tall and massive, muscular bodies approach the climaxing woman.

"What do we have here?" said one of the trolls, looking down at Gabrielle.

"It is a human female. She must be lost," answered his friend, grabbing Gabrielle's arms and lifting her from the floor like a ragdoll.

"This is our lucky day. What is that between her legs?"

"Hey!! Let go of me!" Gabrielle screamed, waking abruptly from her orgasmic reverie.

The large creature saw the worm protruding between Gabrielle's legs and pulled it out. The worm slid roughly through the woman's sensitive pussy, eliciting an unavoidable moan.

"Ahh!"

"It is a worm from the underground. Delicious!" the troll said while he eagerly ate it.

Meanwhile, his partner shoved a fat finger in Gabrielle's tight cavity, "She has more. I'll pull them out."

"No! Don't do that!" Gabrielle pleaded.

The creature pulled two more worms from Gabrielle's body and ate them too.

"Now let's play with her. She looks ready for us!"

"Oh God! He is going to fuck me! His cock is huge!" Gabrielle thought.

The troll manipulated her body easily, moving her into the right position...

"I can feel his cock pressing against my ass!"

...and shoved his entire cock into her rectum! Gabrielle felt the big, warm phallus sinking deeper and deeper inside of her, radiating waves of pain and pleasure across her body.

"Ahhhgg!"

The other troll got closer to the couple and grabbed one of the woman's legs, "I want to play too."

"Go on. She is very tight," said his partner.

Moments later, Gabrielle had two enormous cocks pumping in and out of her pussy and ass. She could feel every inch of the fat members relentlessly rubbing her inner walls, igniting an unexpected arousal one more time.

She felt her nipples bloating as her body responded almost automatically to the forceful ravaging of the trolls. She stared at the sky trying to understand how these hideous creatures could make her feel so excited.

It didn't take long before Gabrielle was as horny as the creatures. One of them laid back and forced her to sit on top of him. She squealed and moaned loudly as the other troll penetrated her ass again and began to pump her in synchrony with his friend.

Gabrielle rocked back and forth in blissful ecstasy while the troll beneath her body grabbed her legs keeping her in place, trying to push his cock further into her pussy.

The trolls fucked her from every possible angle. At some time of the wild orgy, Gabrielle's tiny figure was hardly visible, pinned between the two massive bodies of the creatures. She could barely move. She could barely breathe. But she wouldn't be anywhere else if she had a choice.

Soon after, Gabrielle's entire body twitched and shivered from an explosive orgasm.

"Ahhh!"

The trolls continued ramming their cocks into the deepest crevices of her body, prolonging Gabrielle's climax for over two minutes, almost driving her unconscious.

Nevertheless, the orgy continued without a pause. The trolls put Gabrielle on her hands and knees and prepared to reach their own climax.

Gabrielle opened her mouth as wide as possible to allow the huge monster to fuck her face while the other shoved his cock deep in her ass for the last time. It had been more than an hour since the creatures began fucking the curvaceous woman and she sensed that they were going to cum soon...

"Go on, pretty thing. Take all my cock in your mouth."

And Gabrielle was right! Just a few minutes later, the trolls reached their climax at the same time!

"Graawwh"

The creatures ejected load after load of sperm into her body. The fat cocks were so tightly embedded within her mouth and anus that the fluid had nowhere to go, accumulating inside her shapely body.

Gabrielle could clearly feel the hot, thick substance sliding down her throat and up her ass, coming together in her belly. This thrilling sensation almost drove her over the edge a second time.

Finally the trolls pulled back, allowing the large amount of sperm to spray from her body like a fountain. Gabrielle climaxed again!

"I think she is cumming. She likes being fucked by us!" One of the trolls said.

"Look how full she was!" commented the other as the semen spread across the sidewalk.

One troll grabbed the besieged woman and made her stand up. Gabrielle made an effort to remain on her feet while her orgasm slowly receded.

"Let's take her home so we can keep her as our pet."

"That's a good idea."

While the trolls planned their next move, the ring of light suddenly appeared around Gabrielle's feet and started moving up.

"Hey, what is that? She is changing!" said one of trolls, truly scared.

"She is a witch! Let's get out of here!" said the other, he began to run away as fast as his bulky body allowed.

"Wow! The transformation came right on time," Gabrielle thought, watching the trolls turn around the corner. "Otherwise, they would have taken me to their home and fucked me over and over for the rest of my time here."

As she thought about this, her pussy twitched involuntarily.

Gabrielle continued walking down the street until she found a building that matched Belfus' description

"These are the lanterns that Belfus described. I should go up there."

She climbed up the stairs and entered a spacious area on the second floor. There was a woman standing at the other side of the room looking at her.

"Hi! I am here to deliver... something from Belfus' place," Gabrielle said.

Gabrielle received no answer. The woman just stood there staring back at her. Soon, Gabrielle realized that the woman's eyes were not blinking.

"She is not moving at all. Maybe she is another hypnotized client!" Gabrielle rationalized.

She walked closer, confirming that the woman was in a deep hypnotic state.

"Wow! She can't even see me. She has no idea that I am here."

Then, Gabrielle saw something on the floor behind the spellbound client. It looked like a very large cocoon, about three feet tall and two feet wide.

"What is that?" Gabrielle asked out loud, expecting no answer.

At that instant, the cocoon-like formation opened up and a large tentacle jutted up waving like a snake's tail.

"Oh Crap!" Gabrielle jumped back scared!

Before Gabrielle's astonished eyes, the tentacle bent towards the immobile client, approaching her rounded ass.

"I think it is going to fuck her!"

The enthralled woman barely made a sound when the tentacle pierced into her body. It penetrated several inches, sliding effortlessly through her anal cavity.

"It is going so deep inside of her!" Gabrielle thought amazed. "How can she take it so calmly? She must have 20 inches inside of her already!"

Then the impossible happened. A tiny tendril emerged between the woman's lips, forcing her mouth open as it moved further out.

"Holy crap! The tentacle is coming out of her mouth!" Gabrielle exclaimed.

A voice spoke behind Gabrielle, startling her. She jumped scared, turning to see who it was.

"Hi Gabrielle. I can see that you have met our latest client."

Another humanoid creature, similar to Kyra but with a male body, was standing near the entrance. He also had spikes and bumps all over his purple body, giving him an even stranger look.

As usual, Gabrielle blurted out a series of questions because of her nervousness, "H..hi, who are you? How do you know my name? What are you doing to this woman?"

"Relax my friend," the man responded calmly, "I am the scientist and we are not doing any harm to this beautiful woman. She is only part of the important experiments that are vital for the survival of this place. Belfus was kind enough to send her to me.

"And I know your name because I was told you were coming. Did you bring something for me?"

Gabrielle, with a calmer voice, explained to the scientist what had happened on the way over, "Yes. I was carrying a few worms over here but, two trolls attacked me and they took them from me. There is only one left."

"Oh yes, the trolls, those useless creatures, good for nothing. But, don't worry, one worm is enough," the scientist said.

Gabrielle didn't forget about her mission and she considered that the scientist could give her more information about the virtual world.

"Why is it that your experiments are vital for this place? Belfus told me that this world is a gateway."

"Well, that is Belfus' opinion. For me, this place is just a giant laboratory created by the master program," the scientist responded.

"A laboratory? To do what?"

"If you are looking for answers, you should ask the master program yourself. Come over here, I'll show where you can find him."

The scientist led Gabrielle to a terrace adjacent to the room and lifted his arm pointing to a hill not far from there, "Go in that direction out of the city. Soon you will find a passage down into the master's main chamber."

"This is great! I will finally get all the answers I need!" Gabrielle thought excitedly.

While the scientist talked, his cock grew, softly caressing Gabrielle's leg.

Suddenly Gabrielle felt the humanoid pushing her shoulders, forcing her to bend forward. She turned her head, catching a glimpse of the big cock ready to penetrate her.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Don't move. I am just doing my job and so are you," the scientist told her.

"Doing my job? What do you mean?.... Ahh!"

The scientist shoved his large cock into the woman's pussy until his pubis was smashing against her buttocks.

The strange humanoid skillfully fucked her for several minutes. Gabrielle had been ravished so many times in the last day that it seemed almost normal by now. She greatly enjoyed the big phallus pumping in and out of her until she reached an unavoidable climax!

"Aghhh!

While she was still shaking from the orgasmic spasms, the scientist pulled his cock out, knelt on the floor and shoved his entire forearm into Gabrielle's contracting pussy.

"Ahggg!"

The scientist grabbed the worm that was hiding in the deepest corner of her womb and pulled it out! Gabrielle jerked forcefully one last time and felt her legs go weak. She collapsed to the floor.

"Congratulations Gabrielle. The worm is in perfect shape," the scientist said calmly.

Gabrielle felt somewhat relieved even without knowing what the purpose of this worm was. She had no idea the worm had extracted one egg from her ovaries. The scientist would use this egg to make further testing.

"Your work here is done. You may go to meet the master program now. You've earned it," the scientist said.

"Ok. Just give me a minute to recover. I can feel my legs still shaking a little," Gabrielle said, but she couldn't say what she was really thinking "I wish I could take you home so we could fuck like this all the time!"

Gabrielle stepped out of the building and walked for twenty minutes until she reached the city limits. She kept moving, looking for the some sort of passage into the ground. Meanwhile, her appearance was changing again. Gabrielle just observed the bright ring move up her body, waiting to check out her new figure.

"The transformation always comes right on time. I can't wait to see my new figure."

She had blonde hair and a slim athletic, curvaceous figure. Gabrielle kept walking until she noticed something moving behind some trees. When she turned her head she couldn't believe her own eyes. Gabrielle had always been a fan of mythological creatures and there was one right in front of her disbelieving eyes!

"A centaur!!"

"Hello young woman. What are you doing here?" the centaur asked.

"Hi! I am going to meet the master program. The scientist told me to come this way."

"I don't know any scientist but you are in my territory. You are not allowed to be here."

Gabrielle nervously tried to respond, "I am sorry. I didn't mean to enter without permission..."

But the centaur interrupted her, "Since you are already here, I can help you as long as you help me. I can tell you where you need to go."

"That's great! Thanks! But, how can I help you?" Gabrielle asked.

Gabrielle looked down and saw the huge cock of the creature emerging from its sheath. At that moment she knew exactly what he wanted from her and her pussy stirred involuntarily.

"It has been a while since I've mated with a beautiful woman like you. Go down to your knees!"

Without saying a word, Gabrielle knelt beside the centaur and held his cock with both hands. It felt heavy and strong. Her heart was speeding inside of her chest and her pussy was moistening abundantly.

"The dreams about centaurs that I had when I was a kid were nothing like this but this is definitely better!"

"Go on. Kiss it!" The centaur said, thrusting his cock toward her face.

Gabrielle crawled below the centaur's muscular body and timidly touched his phallus with the tip of her tongue.

"Go ahead pretty lady! Put it in your mouth!" The centaur could feel the warmth of Gabrielle's tongue and took a step forward, forcing her to open her mouth widely and engulf his meat.

The excited woman could barely fit her lips around the girth of his large cock. After a few minutes of rough sucking, the centaur told Gabrielle to lie down on a nearby rock.

"Get ready to receive my meat," he said, aligning his cock against her pussy.

"God! I can't believe how excited I am," Gabrielle thought, and simply replied, "Yes."

Gabrielle leaned back over the flat rock while the centaur climbed it with his front legs, moving forward into position...

"His cock is enormous!"

... and penetrated her! Her pussy lips snuggled the large phallus tightly while the centaur pushed deeper.

"Aaaahh!"

Gabrielle could feel all the strength of the powerful centaur through his throbbing cock. The centaur looked down at her beautiful blue eyes that mirrored the blissful sensations spreading throughout her whole body.

He took another step forward, stabbing his cock several inches deeper inside of her. The besieged woman felt her abdomen enlarging as the massive piece of meat moved within her insides.