BFF's BF: Entrapment

Story Info
My friend asks me to discover it for myself.
2.4k words
4.1
41.4k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gi_janet
gi_janet
289 Followers

After staring at his perfect body, still glistened with sweat, I confessed. "Hey baby, that was amazing! I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but that was way better than I could've ever expected."



"Me too, girl! If I didn't have to run, I'd fuck you again. Seriously, that is one awesome body."



"Stop it! You're making me blush. And I have to say something, and I hope you won't be mad."



"What is it, sweets?"



"I lied to you."



==============



Earlier that evening



Larry was just where Jess said he would be. Working hard, at the hotel bar, being just as charming as advertised. If anything, he was better looking than I had heard. He was tall, maybe 6'2", very trim, and his uniform fit perfectly.

I wondered how this was going to turn out. I know what I thought, or rather hoped, but you never can tell. Life can be so complicated, and I'm not thrilled when it's complicated so close to my home. But tonight was the best opportunity.



Wearing a conservative business casual outfit, I was doing my very best to set the stage. I wore a simple knee-high black Calvin Klein skirt, and a black single button blazer over a pleated beige shirt. Neither my 2 inch black heels nor my politely buttoned up shirt drew attention.

And I could not afford to draw attention. The only non-business casual aspect to my outfit was my makeup, which would be considered somewhat overdone for the office. I hid my eyes, ever so slightly, behind black thick-rimmed glasses. This was particularly fun, as I felt that a looked a little bit like a librarian. The truth is I don't even wear glasses, these have clear lenses and are just for show.



But I was role-playing, and Larry was not. I wanted to look the part of a businesswoman, on the road, after a long day. The part of a woman just taking a few moments to wind down, and to have a glass of wine before returning to her room and turning in for the night.

My unknowing partner? I'm hoping Larry lives up to his billing and sees me as an opportunity, a low cost, low stress method to some personal satisfaction. My primary challenge was to make him feel like he was the aggressor, my secondary challenge was not to be recognized by anyone else, especially not Tom, who would freak out, or Carl, who would change the direction of the evening.



Which is why I chose this night. As you might expect on a Wednesday evening, the bar was quiet. Larry chatted with me after returning with my glass of pinot. With a smile I answered each of his questions, and returned the favor of questions myself.

Yes, this was my last night in town. Yes, it will be good to get home. Yes, my husband is waiting for me. No, I do not yet have children. And, yes, although I shouldn't, I'll have another glass of wine. 



For his part the answers were simple. He likes bartending part-time, is between girlfriends, and hopes to have kids one day - but not yet. All in all, a very gentle conversation that, if not for his warm smile and penetrating eyes, wouldn't hint of flirtation.

But those eyes, deep and dark, were full of interest. And his smile, large and full, displayed a manly confidence. My eyes, clearly focused on him, reciprocated his interest. As I finished my wine, he offered me another glass.



"Thanks, but I'm likely to get silly if I have any more!"



"Well, that makes it more interesting then, doesn't it? I'll tell you what, I have to close the bar now so I'll be here for another half hour or so. If you decide you want another glass, just call the bar and I'll bring it to you - personally."



And with that he touched my hand. "I'm hoping that you make that call."



I paused, and just stared at him. Quietly I spoke. "It's not like me."



"I can tell, but let it be like you tonight."



Very nice, I thought, and wonderfully direct! I broke eye contact, then began walking toward the door, before returning. "It's crazy, but I'd like another glass. I'm staying in room 220."



And with that I walked away from him, left the bar, and headed for my room. Although certainly not everyone's style, for me personally I couldn't imagine the evening going any better than it had up until this point.



Larry must have broken the World's record for closing the bar, as he was knocking on my door no more than 5 minutes after I made it back to the room. Clearly he didn't want me to have time to change my mind. He entered quickly, but then slowed his movements. He had a bottle of pinot and two glasses, but his interest was not in sharing a drink. In fact, he didn't even open the bottle.



"I think you're beautiful, and I'm happy you decided to spend more time with me." He spoke this, as he walked towards me, and gently kissed my cheek. I responded to his affection with words.



"This is a first for me. I have no idea what you must be thinking!"



He laughed. "Is this the first time you've brought a man back to your room? Or the first time you brought a black man back to your room?"



"Both." I confessed, although that was true only for the role I was playing.



"I can make this really easy, beautiful. What happens here stays here, it won't follow you."

And with that he confidently removed my glasses and kissed me. A perfect kiss, if there ever has been one. Deep and tender and loving and ... perfect.

I surrendered to his movements, and he never paused to check on my decision. Without breaking the kiss, he undid my blazer and slid his hand to my lower back. With gentle pulsating action, he pulled me closer and closer as we continued to kiss. His rhythmic movements had their desired effect, and I barely felt him remove my blazer.



He whispered in my ear, "Damn, you're so sexy", as his free hand now cupped the side of my breast. Effortlessly he unbuttoned my blouse and I felt is warm hand on my skin. His whisper becoming louder, "Your outfit kept you hidden girl, I love this!"



The outfit did hide my body, which was an unfortunate side effect of the role I was playing. When flirting, I much prefer to display my body. Although not classically beautiful, at 5'6" and 120 lbs, I get noticed.

What Larry was noticing now, was my very appreciative 36C breasts. Quickly gone was my blouse, and almost immediately after followed my bra.



I stood before him naked from the waist up, proud of my body, and excited to see his. As if reading my mind he pulled his shirt from his gorgeous black and rippled torso. My Larry was an athlete, and a ridiculously sexy one. He pulled me close in another embrace and, while reassuringly kissing me, unbuttoned my skirt.

As it fell to the floor, he dropped to a knee in front of me and pulled my panties past my hips. Pushing me gently back onto the bed, he removed them from my legs, before pulling his mouth close to me.



With great confidence he began to taste me. First with gentle probing, then with teasing circles, and finally with rapid thrusts - all movements following the obvious signals I was sending with my moans. With one hand wrapped around my hip, and the other squeezing a nipple, Larry brought me to orgasm - and then rapidly to a second. 



As I caught my breath, he removed his pants. He scaled my body, kissing my bellybutton, then my breasts, then my neck, and finally my mouth. It was during the kiss that I felt him position himself. At first I felt him rub up and down, gathering moisture as he moved, and then I felt him pause at my entrance. I kissed him harder, signaling my submission.



With that I felt him press the gloriously large head of his penis into me. My gasp pleased him, and slowly and rhythmically he pulled back and then pushed further in. And continued, and continued until he had fully entered me. It felt as if I swallowed his penis, his perfect, thick penis. I came for him again, in response to his very slight movements. 



"You like this, girl?", he whispered, not waiting for an answer, "then you're gonna love this." 

With that he pulled halfway out. What I felt I only understood later, when I finally saw his penis. 



His length was perfect - maybe 8.5", but what was amazing was his girth. Or rather, the distribution of his girth. He had a large, plumb sized head and a penis that tapered on both ends. The top and the base of his shaft were thick, don't get me wrong, but in-between the two ends he was thicker than my wrist. And that is what I felt for the next several minutes. As Larry pulled halfway out, he was actually stretching me!



He continued this, almost as a tease, until I came again for him. Larry must have considered that his signal, because before my orgasm had subsided, he began making love to me in long, deep, powerful strokes. I felt him stretch me pulling out, and pushing in. I could feel his power, sense his strength, and as his pace quickened, I heard screams leave my mouth. This was a surprise, as I rarely scream, but I couldn't control myself.



Because I couldn't take any more, I practically begged for him to finish. When I felt him close, when I sensed the moment, I wrapped my legs around his waist. With that Larry came deep inside me, then rest his body in and on mine, and we kissed.



"You are amazing, baby, I loved that", was all I could say, saying the last 3 words over and over. After 15 or so minutes, I asked him if he could stay.



"The night? Sorry, girl, I can't."



"No, not the night, just for a bit more. I want to show you something. But first you have to promise, what happens here stays here, right?"



"You're funny, girl! Yes, what happens here stays here."



And with that I went to the bathroom to change. I wasn't sure we would get this far, but I had planned just in case. And Larry was such an outstanding lover, I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. While he waited I touched up my mascara and eye shadow, traded out flat pink lipstick for gloss red, pulled my blond hair into a ponytail, and put on a black stretch corset, black lace stockings, and 5" black pumps. I could have put on my thong, but it would serve no purpose.



Surprised shock is how I would describe his look as I entered the room. "I bought this for my husband, do you think he'll like it?" Larry nodded his approval. 



"Baby, you were such an amazing lover! You made me feel comfortable, and respected, and needed. I love you for that. You treated me like a 'good girl' and I needed that! But before you go, do you think you could treat me like a bad girl?"



I barely finished the question when he placed his hands on my shoulders, directed me to my knees, and positioned his penis in front of my mouth. I took him happily, and sucked him to full strength. I used my hand on his shaft to both excite him and protect myself, as he began to push into me with force. I did my best to keep pace with him, with his passion, and when I though he might be close, he pulled from me. 



"On the bed, on your knees," he demanded - and I quickly complied. He moved behind me and commented, "you're still wet from the first time I fucked you, this time I'm not going to be so gentle." And with that he thrust into me, and then began fucking me in long, powerful, fast strokes.



"You like that?"



"Yes," I screamed. And I had begun screaming again with each thrust. I rested my head on the pillow to brace for his thrusts, and he continued them - fast, aggressive, and perfect. As I began to come again, I felt him force his thumb into my ass. I do not typically enjoy this, but it sent me over the edge.

Shortly after, when I was not longer sure I would be able to remain conscious, Larry pulled from me, rolled me over, pressed my legs toward my shoulders, and entered me again.

With his full weight he dropped back into my body and I screamed, both in pain and pleasure, and continued to do so as he continued to fuck me. Finally, thankfully, even Larry could take no more. With a final push, a large grunt, he came in me again. Afterward, we fell into each other's arms.



==============



And that brings us back to the beginning.



After staring at his perfect body, still glistened with sweat, I confessed. "Hey baby, that was amazing! I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but that was way better than I could've ever expected."



"Me too, girl! If I didn't have to run, I'd fuck you again. Seriously, that is one awesome body."



"Stop it! You're making me blush. And I have to say something, and I hope you won't be mad."



"What is it, sweets?"



"I lied to you."



"You lied?" He asked.



"Ya, but you did too. You have a girlfriend, her name is Jessica. She sent me here tonight to find out if you cheat on her. And you do. What should I tell her?"



"This is un-fucking-believable!" Said a clearly angry Larry.



"I have an idea. How about this? I'll tell her that you don't cheat."

"Ya, tell that snooping bitch that."

"And when you need someone extra you'll call me. Deal?"



"I can make that work." His anger now disappearing.
"I'll fuck you quiet."

"I don't really care how you do it, I just don't want you to stop."

"No problem, girl, I can get up for your ass any day."

"Thanks. And
 when Jessica introduces you to me and my husband, Tom, just pretend that you don't know me."


And that is how Jessica became my bff, and how I ended up on Larry's speed dial.

gi_janet
gi_janet
289 Followers