Bhabhi, My Secret Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
393 Followers

Every woman becomes shameless with a man only if he knows how to pleasure her. You know I would apply butter, cheese, cream, dahi, icecream and even dal or some sambhar in her chooth and eat/drink. She would increase the taste by giving her own flaoured cunt juice in it. Like wise she would always apply lip stick on my penis, or make a double sandwich on my penis with tomato sauce and cucumber and just eat it. I would reward her with my own unique burger white sauce on the sandwich which she would eat. She smiled at the way I would give her respect even for such a small thing.

Now Silky and I are inseparable. We are so close that we are one body and one soul. She is pregnant with my baby now. Bhaiya hardly fucks her and she invites him to fuck during the safe period. I have to thank my stars for that incident that special fart which she released that afternoon which brought us together. It might have stunk but it had an air of love. Silky is in the other room washing clothes as I write this.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
393 Followers
12