Bhavita and the Witchdoctor

Story Info
Bhavita finally gets a taste of black.
1.8k words
4.18
97.1k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 10/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bhavita
Bhavita
27 Followers

This story is a sequel to “Bhavita Fakir Chhiba – The Discovery” posted in the interracial archives. The introduction is found in Bhavita 01 and 02, which is posted in the first time archives. The author hopes you enjoy all the exploits of this oversexed Indian girl who in this part of the saga has just discovered the joys of interracial sex.

In the first part Bhavita accidentally discovers her older sister Reesha copulating with a black man from their tenement building. She is so turned on by the contrast between her sisters snow white skin and the black studs coal black complexion that she vows to try black cock for herself. Little does she know what is in store for her.

Ms Bhavita Fakir Chhiba, the beautiful gujerati girl from Umgeni Heights and student of Physiotherapy was about to embark on a mission that would change her life forever. She was on a quest to touch, taste and be fucked by black cock. Strictly forbidden to associate with any race or religion other than her own, black meat was the ultimate forbidden fruit. She had witnessed the joy that Mustafa’s black snake had given her sister and had witnessed her other sister Varsha sucking a black guys cock in the stairwell leading to the roof of the building.

There was no shortage of black men in the tenement building as many Zanzibar people lived there. However Bhavita was scared to venture upstairs as she had heard tales of a witchdoctor who practiced the black arts. Her body on the other hand was yearning for sex. The regular guys on campus just did not satisfy her anymore and she found herself being more and more attracted to the black students on campus. Their smell and appearance were highly erotic to her and she purposely made physical contact with as many as she could while walking through the crowded halls. The images of her sister being fucked by Mustafa bore into her memory and it was all she thought about.

The problem was that she could not take one of the students from campus, as that would become public knowledge. She had already heard of Indian girls screwing around with black students and she did not want that reputation. Eventually her lust for black cock and the burning ache between her thighs led her upstairs into forbidden territory. The floor was desolate and she could hear chanting coming from one of the apartments. Changing her mind she fought her sexual urges and turned around to go back to her own apartment. As she did so she bumped into something or someone rather and when she looked up she was staring into the face of the blackest and meanest man she had ever seen.

The black giant that immediately cracked a smile as he observed her from head to toe dwarfed Bhavita’s five-foot frame. The giant who picked her up like a rag doll blocked her escape and carried her into his apartment. “So you have come here for black cock?” he asked her in a leering tone. “ I have serviced half the Indian women in this building, the other half prefer house calls and I send my young apprentices to do the job.” Bhavita responded with a slight nod and the “witchdoctor” smiled. He explained that the women’s husbands and fathers thought he was a witchdoctor because their Indian females were sexually attracted to him and they needed to rationalize their women’s behavior. It was easier to blame black magic than admit you cannot satisfy your women. He introduced himself as Jamal and Bhavita found herself instantly attracted to him.

After the formalities Jamal recognized her apartment number and stated that his boys Mustafa and Jabaar were servicing Bhavita’s two sisters and he himself had serviced her beautiful mother, Radha. Bhavita cringed at the thought of this man fucking her mother but realized that it was only natural as she was having the same feelings right now. A damp spot was forming between her legs as he described in vulgar detail how he had screwed Bhavita’s mother. “Do you want the same?” he asked her and she again nodded.

In a matter of minutes both were naked and she was in his arms. She looked like a baby and stood out against his dark skin. Her cunt juice was dripping all the way down her thighs and formed a puddle on the floor. She was so wet you could drive a bus through her cunt. This was fortunate because Jamal’s cock resembled a baseball bat and she could not see how it was going to fit inside of her. He lifted her onto the table and spread her luscious thighs apart. His mouth covered her entire cunt and he licked her juicy gujerati slit from her ass to her clit. She shuddered as a climax roared through her body and sprayed her love juice all over his face and into his mouth. He commented on how much she tasted like her mother and this made her even wetter.

Next they went to the bed and he lay down and instructed her to fuck him with her beautiful mouth. Tossing her hair to one side she leaned over and held the big black cock with her delicate hands and proceeded to suck like she had never done before. The head of his prick was huge and she gagged as he tried to force it into her throat. Relaxing, she managed to take a little into her throat and she massaged it with the throat muscles. She had never done this before but it came naturally. She must have got it form her mother. She concentrated on his swollen testicles, which seemed to be bubbling with ripe hot black sperm. Occasionally she would stick out her tongue and tickle his asshole. She loved doing this and it only made him more excited. Her mother, or any other women for that matter had never done that! This was a purebred slut, she had it genetically bred into her and it was all happening naturally. The scenes with her sisters were just catalysts and they released her true nature.

Jamal could not hold his orgasm any longer. The ass tickling sent him over the edge and as he was about to erupt he grabbed the bitches head and forced her mouth onto his pee slit just as the first wad was released. It hit her in the back of her throat and she tried to swallow it all. The second wad hit her square in the forehead and the rest splashed onto her pretty face and chin. The copious white fluid ran down her chin and formed strands along her white breasts. The ripe hot semen coated her pink nipples and caused them to harden even more. She wiped every drop with her fingers which she proceeded to lick clean just like a kitten lapping up cream. The sperm that got into her hair she left and it just hardened like gel.

By now her puss was on fire and she needed Jamal’s sperm to cool the raging flame in her honey pot. He laid her onto the bed and she spread her legs as wide as she could. She was gorgeous, lying there like a sacrificial lamb and he was like a god or demon waiting to impale her with his spear. Her cunt was soaking wet with anticipation and he rubbed the humungous head of his snake along her slit. She shuddered as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body and he had not even penetrated her yet. After he had greased his pole with her lubrication he inserted the bulbous head into the entrance of her vagina. She could feel herself opening up and being stretched like she had never been before. Slowly and skillfully he invaded her opening and she screamed as he gently thrust his meat into her. When he was fully inside her he began the sensuous rocking and she could feel every thrust of his manhood inside her.

Her puss gripped and released his shaft as wave after wave hit her body with such force that she jerked her hips upwards to meet his every thrust. His huge black balls were banging against her asshole and the sperm was churning in them as they were preparing to explode into her sweet hole. He fucked her relentlessly and she screamed in pure ecstasy and pain. Her body had never known such pleasure and release and she realized she was now a whore for black cock. She would do anything to be fucked daily by Jamal’s thick black mamba and she closed her eyes and her face was delirious. After what seemed like an eternity Jamal let out a scream and gave one final thrust as his ripe baby making sperm erupted into Bhavita’s gujerati cunt. She was not protected but she did not care. The hot sperm hit the back of her womb and she wrapped her legs around him and kept his black snake inside her until her puss had milked all of his sperm.

He kissed her all over and mauled her luscious breasts leaving love bites all over her white body. His black rod exited her cunt with a loud plop and the sperm flowed out of her and onto the bed. She quickly used her hands and collected the precious fluid from between her thighs and then swallowed it up and licked her hands clean. She was a slut and a whore for black cock and black sperm. Jamal was obviously well spent. This bitch was truly a hot minx and he had probably met his match. She was even hotter than her mother who couldn’t even suck half of his cock and disliked the taste of sperm. Bhavita acted like it was nectar from the gods. To her it was because he was her god and she vowed to please him in any way he wanted.

Before she left he allowed her to clean up. But prior to that he ordered her to suck his asshole again like she had done before. She did this with glee and enjoyed every bit of it even tickling it and sticking her tongue into his anal cavity. After this he placed his cock into her mouth and began to piss down her throat. Bhavita tried to swallow every drop like she had seen her sister do but some of it overflowed from her mouth and dripped onto her body. He removed his hose form her mouth and drenched her head and face with his piss. Bhavita used it to wash her body and spread her legs so he could spray her cunt with the golden liquid.

After cleaning up she kissed him passionately and left. She asked him if he could service her again soon and he replied that he had an appointment with her mother but would be available again soon. In the meantime he suggested she try Mustafa and Jabaar.

To be continued…In the next part the three sisters have an orgy with Mustafa and Jabaar and later on their mother and Jamal join them in a spectacular orgy. Coming soon.

Bhavita
Bhavita
27 Followers