Bi-curious

Story Info
Set of stories starting with a bi-curious wife.
9.8k words
4.49
171.5k
78

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's how the ad started that changed our lives forever. A little back ground, we are a thirty something couple that have been married about 10 years. We have one son who has a grandmother that loves for him to sleep over and he enjoys weekends at grandma's house. Time alone or getting away has never been a problem, thank God for grandmothers. Our sex life has been good but predictable. About a year ago we started adding fantasies to our sex life and Dave's, like most men, is having two girls.

I wasn't keen on the idea at first. I only went along with him because it is only a fantasy, right. I remember the night well that I let myself fall into his fantasy. For the first time I was hearing all the things he wanted me to do and all the things he wanted to do to both of us. I could see, taste and feel the pussy right in my face as he ate me. As he ate me I was feeling another woman doing it to me. I could feel myself doing it to her. I had the most outrageous orgasm of my life. It shocked me to think that I might be bi, but I had to admit it felt great. As I was coming down I could not tell my husband that he just gave me the best orgasm of our married life by pretending he was a woman. You know how men's egos are, so I just stroked his head and said, "That was fantastic" and let him think it was all him.

Over the next few weeks I let his fantasy become mine. Each time I let myself feel more and more. Even when it was my turn to tell a fantasy it would be with two girls. I guess Dave was thinking that I was just feeding his. He should have gotten suspicious when I started saying all the things I wanted to do to her as he pounded my pussy from behind. I think he did but was so turned on that he just let it slide. I decided that I wanted to make his fantasy my reality. I started looking at my girlfriends and co-workers in a different way. Trying to see who could help me make the transition to this other side of my sexuality. The answer, no one. No one I knew gave me any feeling that they would be in any way receptive to my desire. So I decided to tell my loving husband that I wanted to make his fantasy come true. He said, "You would do that just for me?" I said, "Yes, baby, I would do anything for you." He didn't have to know that I didn't even care if he was there, at least at first.

He came up with the same as me, there was no one he could trust enough and to share that with the wrong people could lead to trouble. We decided to run an ad in the under ground paper: couple looking for bi woman to make husbands fantasy. We got a lot of calls but nothing we really wanted. The idea of some woman coming over just to fuck me and my husband just didn't sit right. We might as well hired a hooker and that was not what we wanted. We continued with "our" fantasy and then it hit me, what about another couple? Dave was not too "keen" on the idea just as I had not been with two girls at first but the twitch in his cock said he didn't completely rule it out.

Our fantasy nights, at least when I told them, would include another couple. I was still doing all the nasty things to her but now Dave was watching another man pound my pussy as I ate his wife, but what won Dave over was him pounding another woman as she ate me while her husband watched. One night when Dave was fucking me and I kept edging him on with, "Wouldn't you just love to see me getting fucked while I was eating his wife's pussy?" as he was cuming he yelled, 'Oh God, yes. I want to see another man pound your sweet pussy while you lick his wife's dripping pussy." I knew I had him then.

I was looking through the same paper we placed our ad and saw: "bi curious couple looking for like couple for wife's first time. Must be first timers only." They made it clear that they were as new to this as we were and looking for the same. When I told Dave about the ad and he suddenly saw his proclamation from the other night becoming real, he started to back off but I made him promise to call them. He said he would call the next day from work.

The whole next day at work I could not think of anything else and when I got home I was bouncing off walls till Dave got home. As soon as I kissed him hello my first words were, "What did they say? What are they like?"

Dave said, "Ok, Ok let me get in at least. They seem nice, his name is Tom and hers is Sharon. He owns his own business and she stays at home. They agreed to meet us Friday night for diner and if all goes well maybe drinks and dancing."

I suddenly got nerves and asked, "Do they expect us to"

Dave stopped me and said, "No, Tom guarantied me that nothing will happen that night no mater how bad everyone wants it to. He said he thinks after we meet each couple should have time to think about it and not rush into something in the heat of the moment."

I thought to myself, "He is concerned about his wife and the other couple, I think I like this guy already.'

That was Wednesday and we had till Friday to wait so for the next two days I was useless. Friday finally came and Dave said to dress nice but sexy. I was wearing a short pleated black skirt with a white button blouse and my water bra that gives me great cleavage especially when I leave a couple buttons open. I wore my white lace thong panties. I thought about not wearing any but in a dark bar with a dark skirt I don't care how short your skirt is a man looking up your skirt is never sure what he is seeing if anything; but with white panties, no mater how small like mine, he knows when he hits pay dirt.

Tom and Sharon were waiting for us outside and said it would be about a 20 minute wait so we went into the bar. Sharon and I both said, almost at the same time, "I could use a drink". Sharon and I are sitting at the bar with the guys standing behind us. We talked about everything getting to know each other. They have been married almost as long as we have but they have no kids.

The guys were talking about work and sports and all that guy stuff when Sharon pulled me close and asked, "Are you as scared as I am?"

We had both just finished a glass of wine each and were feeling more open. I answered back, "You bet. I don't know how I should act. I don't know what Dave expects of me and I sure don't know what Tom expects. Should I be prim and proper and lady like or should I be more of a tease?"

She said, 'I can't speak for your husband but if you want to get Tom's attention he likes his women, well so far that is just me, but he likes me to be like a lady tease. In other words act like a lady but tease the hell out of him. The more unintentional you make it seem the better. He likes to look where he thinks he is not suppose to be looking, if you know what I mean."

I confided, "Dave is much the same but more to the tease than the lady side."

With a twinkle in her eye Sharon asked, "So I can openly tease your husband? I can't believe I said that I've never openly teased anyone but Tom."

I was caught off guard, I don't think that is what I said but I thought about it and that is why we are here so I told her, 'Sure, tease away."

With that she opened a couple button of her own and pulled her skirt higher. I looked at Dave and it did not go unnoticed by him. Sharon and I continued to talk and were fast becoming friends. We had a lot of things in common. We had just ordered a second glass of wine when the waitress said our booth was ready. We brought our drinks with us and were seated in a round corner booth. The guys let us in first so Sharon and I were sitting next to each other with our husbands next to us. I couldn't help but notice that Sharon was a very beautiful woman and I was attracted to her but old habits die hard and it was her husband I was trying to tease. I always sit on my leg and with my short skirt, which I pulled up even more, and the way I was sitting facing Tom he had the perfect view up my skirt. What I didn't know was that Dave and Sharon could also see my panties, I guess the skirt was higher than I thought.

Diner was great, the company was great the evening was going very well. Tom asked us to join them at a dance club down the street so we followed them in our car. That gave Dave and I a chance to talk some. I asked Dave what he thought of Sharon and Tom and his answer shocked me. The subject of sex was never brought up even though we all knew why we were there so I was taken back when Dave said, "Sharon is a very beautiful woman and I would love to see her going down on you or you going down on her." He was silent for a moment and finished with, "I would even like to see Tom fucking you."

Playing with him I said, "Then you don't mind if I flirt with him at the club?"

He reached over and pulled me to him and kissed me and said, "I would love for you to."

We pulled in right behind Sharon and Tom and parked next to them, apparently they also had some time to talk as Sharon came over and took us both by the arm and leading us into the club said, "Now that the niceties in the well lit restaurant are over it is time to get down and dirty on the dance floor." This was a totally different Sharon than in the restaurant. Tom must have given her the go ahead. Once we were in the club she grabbed me and dragged me to the lady's room. While we were fixing our makeup she said, "Tom said he enjoyed your panties back there." I turned and started to apologize but she stopped me and continued, "Don't worry about it I was enjoying it myself." She also said, "I'd love to do the same for your husband but I'm not wearing any."

I wanted to see just how far things had come so I pulled up my skirt and said, "Why don't you pulled them off me. You can give them to Tom when you get home to remember the night we all met."

She reached over and grabbed the waist band and slowly pulled them down and as they went down so did she. She lightly kissed my mound and as she stood up ran her hand across it. She lightly kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "I sure do hope things work out. I would love for you to be my first."

We were heading out the door before I had a chance to respond. We joined the guys at the table and she started some serious flirting with both men so I followed her lead.

We each danced with both men several times and at one point Sharon was sitting next to me with Tom on her other side and Dave next to him. We were watching the dance floor and Tom started stroking Sharon's leg that was next to me. Sharon took his hand and placed it on me leg and at first he tensed up. She stroked my leg with his hand till he relaxed. Then she slid her chair back pulling Tom's hand all the way into my bare pussy. He turned to look at her and she just said, "Enjoy" and moved her chair in between Tom and Dave as Tom slid closer to me.

Sharon asked Dave to dance and as we watch them head for the dance floor Tom turned to me and always the gentleman asked, "Do you mind?" I opened my legs more and shoved his hand hard against my pussy and two fingers slid easily into me.

I said, "If Sharon doesn't mind it is fine with me."

When they returned from their dance Sharon saw that Tom's hand was still under my skirt and I was rubbing his cock. She sat down with Dave and shoved his hand under her skirt and pulled him in to kiss him. Dave looked over to me and I pointed down to show him Tom was doing the same to me. Tom pulled me over to kiss him and Sharon reached for Dave's cock. When Tom broke the kiss he said, "Before things get out of hand (I laughed at his choice of words since his was still deep in my pussy) I think we should call it a night and let everyone talk about how far this has gone and how far we want it to go."

Reluctantly we all agreed and he pulled his hand from my pussy and put it around my waist to walk me out. Dave followed with his arm around Sharon. We were all kissing as we walked to the cars. Tom and I were between their car and ours. He was kissing me deeply and that's when we noticed that Sharon had Dave's cock out stroking it. Tom decided he better get his wife home before it went and farther. She was just starting to bend down to take Dave in her mouth when Tom pulled her up and said it was time to go home. Tom opened her door for her and I stepped up to her. I put my arm around her and drew her close and kissed her deeply and brought my hand up under her skirt to rub her mound. She started returning my kiss and her hand slid under my skirt. We broke the kiss and she got in her car. Dave was already in our car and I walked around to my side. When I opened the door the light came on and Sharon and I both saw that Dave never put his cock away. I left the light on so she could see and as they pulled out the last thing she saw was me taking Dave in my mouth as she had wanted to do herself.

I knew Dave was ready to cum as soon as I put him in my mouth but I kept him from it till we got home. We ran to the door pulling our clothes off and once inside we fucked right there on the floor. We didn't even close the door. Dave only lasted about three strokes as I thought he would. He rolled off me and we lay there stroking each other. I was watching his cock and asked him, "Did you enjoy playing with Sharon's pussy?" His cock started to twitch. I asked, "Did you like watching Tom play with my pussy?" His cock started getting bigger. I stroked him a few times and asked the big question, "Did you like watching me play with Sharon's pussy?" Bingo! He was now fuckable. I climbed on top of him and he slid into me. As I rode him I kept up the teasing, "Would you like to see Tom fuck me? Wouldn't you just love to shove your cock into Sharon's wet pussy?" I knew he was close so I asked the big one, "Would you like to watch me eat Sharon while her husband fucks me?" He was gone, that was it. We finally closed and locked the door and went up to bed.

Saturday was the longest day of my life. Why haven't they called? Did things go too far? Did I do something to upset them?" I kept asking these questions all day and it wasn't till about 4:oo p.m. Sunday that the phone rang. I jumped at it as if I was expecting Ed Mc Mann to be calling. It was Sharon. She asked, "Can you talk?"

I said, "Hi Sharon" as I walked outside with the phone. I said, "Now I can what's the mater?"

Sharon said, "Nothing really, Tom wanted me to call you and ask if you would like to join us for diner Friday night at our house?"

I said, "Sounds great we would love to. We can't wait to get together with you two again, but there is something else isn't there?"

She didn't answer right away then said, "Is there anyway we could.....I mean can we get together.....just you and me with out the guys knowing?"

i smiled to myself and said, "That's no problem at all. I was hoping we could. I took the whole week off. I knew I wouldn't be worth a shit at work and figured I might need the time to get mentally ready for next weekend."

Sharon asked in a rather week voice, "Could you come over about 9 tomorrow morning?"

My insides were busting with excitement as i said, "I'll be there at 9 sharp we can talk then, ok?"

Sharon replyed still in a week voice, "I do need to talk to you before this weekend."

All I told Dave was that we were invited for diner and drinks Friday night. He got this big grin on his face and said, "all right!" I didn't sleep much that night and after Dave left for work and Scott left for school I tried to get dressed to go see Sharon. I felt like a girl getting dressed for the prom. A lot of girls lose their cherry on prom night, I know I did; to Dave as a mater of fact. I had the feeling I was going to lose it all over again, at least that's what I was hoping for. I finally decided on a simple sundress and wore nothing under it.

I got to Sharon's place just before 9. The house was beautiful. I rang the bell and Sharon answered the door. We went into the kitchen where she fixed coffee. She seemed to be in much better spirits this morning. We were laughing and joking about last Friday night. We both said that we could not believe it went as far as it did. Sharon said, "I can't believe I let Dave play with my pussy in public. I have never done anything like that."

I told her, "I know Dave enjoyed doing it, but I think he liked watching your husband playing with mine even more."

Sharon giggled when she said, "I know, Tom said he was torn between which he enjoyed more, doing or watching."

Pushing things along I said, "The thing that Dave liked most was our goodnight kiss."

Sharon lost her smile and I didn't know why. I thought she enjoyed it as much as I did. I tried to change the subject, "I hope you two are looking forward to this Friday as much as we are."

Sharon picked up her cup and went to the sink. She started washing dishes and said, "I know Tom can't wait to get hold of that cute little pussy of yours. All he talks about is how much he wants to fuck you. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Dave's cock again, I don't care where he puts it."

I came up behind her and dropped my cup in the dish water and leaned on the counter pinning her against the sink and said softly in her ear, "and what about us? Unless I misread you, you wanted it as much as I want you right now."

She spun around water going everywhere. I kept her pined against the sink. She was ready to cry and said, "I did want it, I do want it. That kiss was the most fantastic thing that has ever happened to me."

My face was right next to her ear and i asked, "So where's the problem?"

Sharon's eyes were starting to tear up when she said,: "When you kissed me and put your hand in my pussy and I did the same to you, all I could think of was "If the guys weren't here I would throw you in the back seat of our car and rip your clothes off and do all kinds of wild things to your body."

Again I asked "So where is the problem?"

A tear was starting to fall when Sharon said, "It's the part about if the guys weren't here. I don't think I can do what the guys expect. My first time with another woman, I'm going to be scared enough but with the guys watching? I don't think I can do it."

I held her face in my hands and said, "Let me tell you something, my first time with a woman, I was hoping it would be you, is not going to be a show for someone else's entertainment. It is going to be just for her and I. I came over here this morning expecting to lose my cherry so to speak and unless I totally misread you that is what I intend to do. If the guys want to think that Friday night is our first time let them. I have the whole week off and I can spend a lot of it with you, if that is what you want."

She grabbed my face with both hands and gave me the deepest and most passionate kiss I have ever had from anyone. The next thing I remember is that I am on my knees licking Sharon's pussy, I can see it, smell it and feel it and most of all I can taste it. I look up and Sharon is sitting on the counter naked from the waist down she is gripping the edge of the counter with all her might. Her head is thrown back and her eyes are closed and she is screaming her orgasm as I continue to lick her pussy. I think to myself, "I did that to her?"

I fall back and sit on the kitchen carpet and watch Sharon as she melts off the counter and flows down next to me taking off her top on the way. Her eyes are glassy and all she can say is "Wow, that was fantastic."

When she regains her sense of who and where she is she starts to pull my dress over my head saying, "I hope I can give you as much as you gave me." We were both naked on her kitchen floor she reached out and stroked my tits as I reached for hers. We kissed again and she slowly pushed me backwards to the floor. She ran her hands down my body and pulled my legs open. I looked down and at first she just sat looking at me. She began stroking my pussy and brought her face in close to me. I could feel her breath on me. When her tongue touched me a bolt shot through me. To describe what she was doing to me would be like defining love in all it's infinite parts. It is not something to be defined or explained but to be experienced and shared. I felt so much a part of everything around me. I looked down at this beautiful woman giving me such pleasure and have never felt so connected to any one. You become a part of the universe......you become part of everything and everyone that has ever been or ever will be.......you walk with the Gods......then the top of your head blows off and you slowly float back down to earth.