Bi-curious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon hit stop and turned off the TV and the screen went blank. We looked at each other not knowing what was coming next. We were too embarrassed to look at the guys. No one spoke, no one moved then finally Tom reached down and pulled me up to sit on his lap. He started kissing me like mad and was playing with my tits. He leaned in to suck on my tits and I was facing Dave and Sharon. I saw that Sharon was sitting on Dave's lap facing me and was getting the same treatment. Sharon and I just smiled at each other and winked. Tom reached for my pussy and I opened my legs for him. Sharon and I had become so close it was like we could read each others minds. We both stood up and took the guys by the hand and I said, "Let's take this to the bedroom and maybe you can see it live." Everyone knew there was no maybe about it but it seemed the right thing to say.

We led the guys down the hall to the master bedroom. I remember the first time Sharon led me in there. The bedroom was very large and the bed, it was bigger than a king, it had to be custom built. I remember thinking then, 'You could have an orgy on this bed" and I guess we were about to. Sharon lay across the bed from the side and I was climbing on from the foot. My head was right over Sharon. When my second knee hit the bed Tom grabbed my hips and stopped me. Sharon saw the shocked looked on my face and looked down and Tom had his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He just stayed there like he was waiting for everyone to get in place. I saw Dave, who was about to climb up over Sharon laying spread open in front of him, take a step to his side. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Sharon pulled my head down and whispered in my ear, "You said you wanted it well it looks like you are going to get it." With no resistance at all his cock slid slowly all the way into me as everyone watched. When he was all the way in he just stayed there and time stopped.

Sharon's tongue was deep in my mouth, Tom's cock was deep in my pussy. Dave had one tit in his hand and Sharon had the other one. When Tom started to pull his cock back the clock started again. Sharon and I were kissing wildly as her husband pumped in and out of me. Sharon broke the kiss and turned my head and there was Dave, he kissed me deeply as another man was fucking me. When he pulled his head up I could see that he was ready to enter Sharon. I watched as his cock disappeared into another woman's pussy for the first time. With the cock in me and the scene in front of me I wasn't going to last long. Sharon and I were kissing and playing with each others tits as our husbands fucked us and I started cuming which pushed Tom over the edge. He slammed one last time into me and started pumping. I took Sharon's hand and put on my pussy so she could feel her husband pump his load into me. That pushed Sharon over and she was bucking up to meet Dave stroke for stroke and soon he too was emptying everything he had into her.

We all fell to the bed and Sharon and I came up to lay in the middle of the bed. Tom lay behind me and Dave lay behind Sharon. We just lay there for a while catching our breath. Sharon and I were laying facing each other. We looked at each other and suddenly started laughing. I quickly jumped up and swung around into a 69 and Sharon and I went after each other wildly. First I was on top of her so her husbands seed ran down into her mouth and then we rolled over so I could get Dave's. The guys just backed off the bed and gave us room as we were rolling back and forth.

When there was nothing left we both fell back to the bed and started laughing again. The guys looked at each other and said, 'Ok, so what is so funny?" I moved back up to lay with Sharon on the pillows and we were both giggling. I finally stopped long enough to say, ":When Sharon and I were talking this week I told her one thing that I wanted to do was to eat her after my Dave had just fucked her."

Sharon said, "and I told her that was a great idea and I wanted to do the same."

Sharon and I looked at each other and before I started laughing again I said, "When we looked at each other it dawned on us that you two had done just that and this was our chance."

Sharon said, still snickering, "so we jumped at the chance.

The guys said at the same time, "so we saw."

The guys got back in bed with us and started stroking us and giving us little kisses all over our bodies. Watching us had brought both them back to life with major hardons. Dave was stroking Sharon and looked at me and asked, "What other things did you discus doing?"

I winked at Sharon and told her, "You go first I want to watch." She got up on all fours and took Dave's cock back in her mouth. Her pussy was pointing at her husband and she reached down to rub it.

Since her mouth was full I told the guys, "We want our husbands to fuck us while we suck off the other one" and I motioned for Tom to take his place. He got behind his wife and slowly pushed his cock into her and our first three-way was born.

Sharon held Dave's cock and said, "Don't think about pulling out. This time I want to taste you from the source." The guys must have lost track of who was fucking who or when because they didn't pick up on it. They didn't know that Sharon had already tasted Dave twice that week, but from a different source, me.

I leaned down next to Sharon and whispered in her ear, 'Do you have any idea how hot you look with a cock in both ends?" She started to laugh with Dave's cock in her mouth which caught him by surprise and he lost it and was shooting load after load into her. Seeing his wife drinking down another mans seed sent Tom over and he too started pumping into her.

She fell to the bed with a big smile and looked at me and said, 'You've got to try this." I licked her pussy and kissed her lips and said, "I intend to very soon."

We decided it was time to take a break and get something to drink. Instead of going back to the living room Tom led us downstairs to the "playroom". It was a full finished basement with a full size bar on one side and a fireplace on the other. There were two couches facing each other between the fireplace and the bar. A large oak coffee table separated the couches. Behind one couch was a pool table and behind the other was a raised platform like a dance floor. There were a few small tables around the dance floor. All in all it looked just like a regular bar. The back of the basement led out to the back yard where there was a pool and a hot tub, which I thought we would be using soon. We were all still nude and Tom went behind the bar to play bartender the rest of us sat at the bar.

Tom got us each another glass of wine and turned on the music and the lights on the dance floor. I said, "You guys must have some great parties down here."

Tom came around from behind the bar and taking my hand leading me to the dance floor said, "You'd think so with the money I put into it but mostly it's just family on holidays. We have had a few friends over but we don't party that much" he takes me in his arms to dance and continues, "at least we didn't but I think this place might finally get some use." So here we are dancing naked, I look over and Sharon and Dave are playing pool. Just four good friends having a good time who just happen to be naked and just fucked each other.

After a couple dances, if you call stroking and kissing on the dance floor to music dancing, Tom and I sat on the couch watching Dave and Sharon finish their pool game. I was just lying back on Tom and thinking that there is so much more I would like to do with these two but that will have to wait till another time. Dave and Sharon came and sat on the other couch and we all talked for a while about what had happened, what we would like to happen. The hour was late and Tom and Sharon invited us to stay the night.

Scott was at grandma's till tomorrow, there's plenty of room in that big bed so we accepted. We went back up stairs and all cuddled into bed together. Dave and I on one side and Tom and Sharon on the other. Sharon and I were in the middle and after kissing each other good night we rolled over and snuggled up with our husbands. And we all fell asleep knowing that this was just the first of many adventures for us all.