Bi-Curious Dads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but I don't stare at it, you, and try to take measurements." That thought of 'it' made me stare back down at my best friend's crotch. Although it wasn't as pronounced as earlier, Mike still had a good hard-on going. "Besides men expect other men to lie about that as much as they do catching the big fish or missing that fifty foot putt that was really only five."

"So you say you'd lie about the size of your manhood then?" Mike nodded down between my legs.

I was suddenly self-conscious as to what he was seeing at that point. I wasn't fully hard anymore either, but I still felt kind of thick down there. "We all do it and accept it. It makes us all feel better about ourselves." I looked him in the eye now. "Don't you?"

"Well, I guess, but I've never been asked how long it is. I also can't say I've ever measured it either. So I truly don't know."

I almost lost another slug of beer through my nose. "Wait! You mean you never in your life, not even once as a teenager or in college had the urge to measure that thing?" Now it was my turn to nod down between his legs.

"What? You have?" Mike sat up in his chair.

"I uh, well..." I tilted the bottle up again.

"No, do tell. You've actually measured that club between your legs."

"What, so now I have a club?" I looked at him and caught him taking another glance between my legs. "You mean you're admitting to have having looked that close before?"

"Okay, okay, yes in the shower, fuck it. So what?" It was his turn to sit back and gulp his beer.

"No, no wait...what the hell? You've copped a peek at my penis?"

"No, I mean, okay, yes, a couple times over the years. Didn't mean anything with it, well, actually it did."

"What are you trying to say?" I said my eyes wide open.

"No it's not what you think. I looked because, well I was jealous."

"Jealous?" I'm sure I bellowed that out a bit louder than necessary.

"Yes, jealous." Mike sat back up again. "Shit Jim, compared to me you do have a club between those hairy legs of yours. Based on those times in the locker room I have come to view myself as having an average penis."

Okay at this point I didn't know whether to be spitting mad my best friend had been ogling my privates all these years or proud that he seemed to think I was pretty sizable.

He gulped a swallow and then said, "You may not remember, but I do, a day at the golf course when we were kicking back after a long eighteen holes and a couple guys started goofing. Somehow the subject came up about the size of your cock. It was when you told the guys about having eight inches in those golf slacks of yours. I about choked on my nachos."

"Shit Mike. I told you it's understood when a guy says something like that he probably has more like six. It was an ego trip thing that day. Big golf game, big balls, big dicks."

"Okay, but from what I saw over the years I'd say you are closer to that eight inches."

I sat up pushing my hard-on down. "I could say I never did it, but actually from about age fourteen through most of college I had a ruler on this puppy all the time."

"You're kidding?" Mike sat up. "You really have measured you big boy? Damn."

"And I still can't believe you haven't ever measured yours. I can't believe Katie hasn't measured it for you. That wild woman has to be curious."

"She was. After that conversation I mentioned our ladies had she wanted to really badly. But I couldn't get myself to let her, it just seemed freakish or weird."

"And she never got her way? That surprises me more."

"She was persistent for the longest time, but I just couldn't get myself to get by the weirdness."

"Well, Joan knows how long I am now. And now I know why she was so persistent herself."

"Well?

"Well what."

"How long are you?"

"About seven and a half." I sat back and felt a strange rush of pride as Mike's eyes widened at my words.

"Damn!" Mike sat back too and gulped down the last of his beer.

"And you seriously don't know how long you are?"

"What, are you as curious as the girls?" Mike asked.

"Wait, you mean Joan is still curious about you?" I sat right back up trying to picture my wife trying to picture my best friend's hard cock.

"Sure. That was part of the reason Katie wanted to know so bad, so she could compare with Joan. I mean so they could compare us."

"I can't believe this. Our wives have nothing better to do than compare their men's manhood."

"To be honest, I'd have to say all this talk has me curious now." Mike said this as he reached down and adjusted himself in his shorts. "Aren't you curious about how we size up?"

"What? No!"

"Not even a little bit?"

"Okay, after you confessing looking at me now, kinda I guess," I said with only a tinge of embarrassment as I found my cock straining in my shorts again.

"How about we measure them then," Mike smiled.

"What? Now?" I shot back and sat my beer back on the table. "Mike, I'm sure your cock is up there with the best of them." I chided, then shook my head. "I can't believe we are having this conversation!"

"I saw a ruler in the kitchen drawer." Mike said then jumped up and went to the kitchen. I heard him rummage around and was back in a flash. "Okay, pull that bad boy out and let's see how he measures up."

"Wait, I thought this was all about you." I self-consciously put my hands between my legs.

"Hey, you were the one that said guys lie about it. It should be only fair to get an honest measurement, call it a standard, to go by first."

"Damn Mike. Anyway, I don't think it will get that hard again, dude. It's a little shy at the moment." I felt it under my palm and it was far from deflating.

Mike moved the table and sat on the edge of the couch, ruler in hand. "If you don't want to do it..." he let the comment drift between us.

"It's just that I never..." I let it drift back to him.

We sat staring at one another for several seconds.

"I mean, it's just I...you know..." I stammered looking down at my friend's shorts and seeing that very visible bulge in his gray shorts. "I never, uh, never measured it in front of anyone before, well until finally in front of Joan."

"What do you think?" Mike laughed. "Do you think I'm going to be telling Katie how long your cock is? Shit if it's really over seven inches I swear she'll be chasing you for that big thing and I will be out of a job."

"Oh shut up!" I said, although that imagery suddenly popped into my head, Katie holding me and giving Joan another blowjob lesson.

I went from just thick to almost completely hard in seconds.

"It's just a measurement. Put this ruler up to the bad boy for only a sec. Then I'll do the same." Mike sat there on the other end of the couch, waving the 12" ruler in his hand.

I flashed my eyes, from his to the ruler and down between his legs a couple times over. "What time do the girls get back?"

"They won't be back for another hour. So, you want to try it then?" Mike asked as he leaned forward, the wooden ruler practically on my thigh already.

I let out a nervous laugh. The erection in my shorts only got harder.

Without really thinking but more reacting I stood up and pushed my shorts down until they fell on their own around my ankles and looked down at Mike's face.

My best friend's eyes widened and he gave an audible gasp as he saw my cock for the first time outside a shower or locker room. Surprisingly with him that close I rose right up to a hardness I didn't think I could attain in front of anyone besides my wife or while maybe watching porn.

"Wow! Very impressive." Mike just sat there staring at my bobbing cock.

"So, you gonna measure it or what?" I stood there with my hands on my hips.

"Uh, sure," Mike stammered then scooted over on the couch in front of me.

I held myself straight out and he leaned over to place one end of the ruler against my stomach.

"Seven inches, damn!" Mike declared.

"Is that all?" I said a little defensively looking down at where the head of my penis pushed across the little black lines. He was right it was just reaching the seven inch line. "I know it's longer than that."

"Maybe you don't have enough stimulation yet."

"I guess I could stroke it a few times." With that I started to do something I never imagined in my life I'd be doing. Mike took the ruler away and I started stroking myself, slowly but very seriously.

"Damn, good wrist technique there, Jim." Mike commented as his eyes followed my fist up and back.

I could feel my already hard cock swell still more in my hand.

"I think it worked. Looks like you just grew a bit." Mike said as he put the ruler back against my stomach. "Let's try this again. Uh, yep, the big boy got bigger alright. Looks like a good...push him up a bit...uh, yep, grew another half inch."

"Seven and half, that's more like it." I threw my hands in the air. You'd have thought I just scored the winning touchdown in the big game. I felt very proud of myself.

Mike sat back and nodded. "Yep, you may not be a full eight inches my man , but I'd say that is close enough and definitely long enough to make my Katie jealous."

"So I better not go getting one of those male European bikinis and shake myself around in front of her then, huh?" I had my hands back on my hips and shook my stiff manhood back and forth.

Mike's eyes wavered side to side looking right at me and then chuckled. "Jim, I think the bikini thing would be a distraction. Just shake that thing," he nodded at my hard cock only about a foot away, "and you'll have her on her knees."

That visual caused an incredible new surge of blood to my already hard manhood and it bobbed up and down as it strained out as hard as ever.

"Yep, I think I'll just keep the length of your cock to myself." Then he sat back on the couch.

That is when I saw he had almost completely come out of his shorts. The short legs had crept up his thighs and his cock had been left to extend out a few inches beyond. He was hard alright.

"So, it looks as if you are ready for a measurement now." I nodded down at what I saw.

Mike looked down himself and almost immediately lifted his butt to allow him to pull his shorts legs back down. He couldn't get them to cover up his hard-on he was so hard though.

"Don't think that thing is going to be covered up, dude." It was my turn to laugh.

"Sorry." Mike actually blushed.

"What? What do you have to be embarrassed about? I'm the one standing here with my shorts at my feet and my hard-on waving around like a divining rod looking for water." I shook my hips and my manhood again.

"Looking for a good hot mouth or pussy is more like it." Mike sat up. "Oh wait, you've never had a hot mouth on that puppy. So very sorry my man, but I know Katie could do a number on that for you."

Again that visual! I actually closed my eyes and saw Katie's sexy lips engulfing me at that very moment. I didn't have to look down to know I just swelled up in front of Mike's face.

"Damn it, Jim. I swear you are getting excited thinking about my lovely wife. I should smack that sucker off your body for that." Mike feigned a swat at my hard cock with the ruler.

"I think you better just get those shorts off and let's see where you stand. And if I can say, I think from what I've seen so far, you are going to measure up well." I know I must have grinned way too broadly at that comment.

Mike sat there staring up at me past my erection. Then he looked back down at it. I could tell this was his moment of personal truth. But without much more hesitation he stood up.

"Here, hold this." He handed me the ruler.

Then he turned his back to me. He stood there for few seconds, and then slowly as if maybe at the last second he was giving himself a chance to change his mind, he pushed down his shorts. They fell to his feet as mine still were. I got a clear view of his backside which was nothing I hadn't seen before.

Resolutely it seemed, without a word he turned around slowly. I kept my gaze on his face on purpose and I could see he was still blushing. But then I couldn't resist, and just as he stood there with his hands on his hips, I looked downward. Now I know I had seen it before hundreds if not thousands of time over the years in the locker room. But then I never really stared at it like I did then. Mike's erect cock jutted from his body straight out with a slight upwards arch. The mushroom cock head flared out and was a tad thicker than the shaft. A lone pearl drop of pre-cum glistened at the opening. He was hornier than I was! He was already leaking!

"Damn, it's a good thing they only asked about length. More amazing than the length of your damn cock is the thickness. I swear we play with softball bats thinner than that slugger!" I pointed at his now seriously bobbing hard cock with the ruler.

"Just do it before I change my mind." Mike said very seriously.

"Oh, sure." I got ready to take a step forward and almost tripped. I'd forgotten I still had my shorts around my ankles. I stepped out of them and went up to my friend. "Okay, hold that big thing down so I can get this ruler to it."

Mike obliged, but actually had bit of difficulty trying to push 'it' down so I could measure him.

Damn he was hard!

I pressed the end of the ruler up against his stomach through his thick black pubes.

"You can at least push it in tighter than that," he complained as he thrust his hips forward some, "trying to cheat me, dude?"

"Okay, okay, every little inch helps," I chuckled and pressed the end of the wooden ruler a bit further into his gut.

"Hmm, a good hard six and a half inches it looks like." I said leaning down to look at his cock head edge right up to that line. I also watched as another clear pearl of pre-cum oozed out over the line. "Uh, that doesn't count."

"What?"

"You can't squirt your way to an extra inch." I chuckled as I pulled the ruler away and the pre-cum strung along with it,

"Wow!" Mike stepped back a pace. "To be honest I didn't think I was that long." It was his turn to sound proud. He also rather nonchalantly started stroking that thick cock.

He saw me watching him do it.

"Hey, look I don't know if this is right. I mean, I like women. I love my wife. But I'm sorry, I'm just so horny." He continued to stroke away.

"It's, uh okay, I was just, I don't know thinking about going back to the bedroom and doing the same thing." I replied and reached for my own hard shaft. "I suppose this is a bit of stretch but how about we like, do it here?"

"Here, at the same time?" Mike answered. "Together?"

"No! I mean, yes, here in front of the TV watching the hot porn." I said hesitantly, "this stuff is pretty hot."

"No kidding," he said with a bit more enthusiasm in his voice than I expected. His blushed cheeks were also back to normal

"I was kind of thinking...well, would you mind if I'd...I mean, its not like we haven't seen each other's, you know and all now."

"Naw, man," he said groping himself openly now, one hand under his balls, "go for it. I've been waiting for you to say something. I need to do it, too."

Mike and I are guys.

We talk sports, politics, cars, and yes even women beyond our own lovely wives. But then there we were looking at one another each with hard cock in hand. "Well, let's do it."

We both just quietly sat back on opposite ends of the couch sporting nice hard erections and masturbated. Before long we both had our bare feet up on the table enjoying the video stroking away. It wasn't a few minutes later when I found myself checking out Mike's bare, hard cock as I stroked mine. He may have originally thought his cock was average in length, but the way he was stroking that big 'club' of his now he had to be newly proud of it. I swear it truly had to be the thickest I'd ever seen before in any pictures. It was so thick I couldn't see how he was getting even his big paw around it. I knew for sure Katie could never get a single petite hand around it. That was when I envisioned her on her knees between his legs trying to get that pretty mouth of hers around that thing! How?

I went back to watching the on-screen action as it built to another cum fest. The in-person jerking off was building, too.

"So do you like to masturbate a lot?" Mike abruptly asked.

"Uh, kinda." I continued to stroke away as I looked over at my buddy. "I will say that although I am a happily married man, masturbation is still very important to me."

"I can tell." He said as he nodded down between my legs. "So, Jim?"

"Yeah?"

He paused and looked down at my hand on my hard manhood, "You want me to help you with that?"

"What?"

"I was just thinking...I don't know, since the wives aren't here to help...uh, we could help one another." He continued to stroke himself as he watched my fist go up and down my shaft. "So do you...you want a hand?"

"Are you kidding?"

"No. I mean it. I've been kind of wondering some things...about myself."

"You really into that?"

He shrugged, "Not really, never have done it, but right now without Katie here to do it..." He paused again. "I can't seem to get off on my own. Not that I'm bi or anything, you know."

"I know. I'm not either. But, I guess it would be nice to, uh, get an assist. Joan doesn't blow me, but she gives one helluva a fantastic handjob."

"Well?" He looked at me very seriously.

"Um... I don't know... I guess..." I thought carefully. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, maybe, we could start like this..." and as my best friend's hand wrapped around my hard cock, I felt like I would faint.

We were silent for a moment. The only sound in the room was that of the porn on TV just barely louder than our mutual heavy breathing on the couch.

"Is that okay?" I heard Mike ask as his big hand fully wrapped around me, stroking up and down.

"Yeah...yeah that's good." I sighed and tensed, feeling my cock swell in his big fist. "Oh, yeah, that's real good."

It was weird at first looking down to see another guy's hand gripping my erection. My best friend's hand was really big and it looked so strong around my manhood.

He stroked me slowly, "Are you sure?"

"Man this feels damn good," I replied and just sat there to let him masturbate me.

I totally forgot about watching the movie after a couple minutes. I just watched his hand on my cock and enjoyed the sight and sensation. My head lolled over in pure pleasure. That is when I saw that he had stopped stroking himself.

I reached down to his crotch, my hand sliding under his hard cock until it lay in the palm of my hand. I glanced up and saw him smiling as I closed my fingers around his shaft.

"I guess I should help you, too."

Mike let out a little moan and his cock twitched in my hand and began to grow again. Rubbing up and down his shaft I got some more pre-cum to ooze out the tip and I used it as lubrication.

My heart thumped in my chest as I watched acutely for any further reaction from him.

"Mmmmm, that's good." Mike sighed, "Katie can be a bit delicate sometimes. You've got a good strong grip, feels good..."

Soon Mike began to relax under my touch.

Slowly but surely I began enjoying the feel of another man's cock under my fingers and when my thumb smeared some of his pre-cum down its length it brought further low groans of pleasure from him which actually spurred me on. Encircling his shaft with my fingers, just the way I pleasure myself, under the ridge of his cockhead I drew them down to the base of his shaft into the graying black of his pubic hair.

"How's that?" I asked.

"So far so good," he replied with a heavy breath.

I ran my hand up and down his very thick shaft.

"Damn! Oh yeah!" he shouted. "Go for it!"

I leaned forward and held him in both hands. He peeled off his shirt and tossed it to the side as I stroked him and the fully engorged head slid through my fingers. I managed to fully grip that thick, veined penis in my hands and eagerly pumped up and down his shaft.