Bi-Curious Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My reflex was to gag, but I closed my throat part way and some it made it down while the rest pooled in my mouth. Jet after jet of cum then spurted from his cock and much of it ran out of my mouth and down my cheeks to the table. I swallowed some it and as the spasms began to reside, Jack slowly fucked my mouth with his spent cock. As my wife does to me, I ran my tongue over the tip of his cock and he cried out in pleasure before removing his cock and placing it back on my chest.

I swallowed the rest of the cum in my mouth and looked up at Jack. He said, "That was wonderful! That felt so good! Are you OK?"

I said, "I think I am. I really enjoyed that, and I'm glad it felt good to you."

"You have no idea," he said. Jack then turned around, looked back over his shoulder, and asked if I minded if he returned the favor. I was so horny; I couldn't wait for him to touch me again.

Jack stroked my cock back to full hardness and then leaned forward to put my cock in his mouth. As he did so, he moved his knees backward so that his cock was directly above my face. It was somewhat soft now, but I took it back in my mouth thinking it would be a more erotic blowjob. It was. As I twirled my tongue around Jack's cock, he had me going. I began to thrust my hips to meet his mouth and before long I emptied a huge load of semen into Jack's hungry mouth. I think he swallowed it all and he continued licking me until I was completely clean.

Our session ended and I left with a promise that I would try to come back some day. It was the most erotic experience I've ever had and I'm really glad Casey talked me into it. It hasn't changed my view of women, but I think I realize now that I'm bi-sexual. Maybe some day I'll experiment again, but for now I'm thrilled my wife has returned and life is almost the same, except for my fantasies, which are even more thrilling!

12