Bi Daughters' Threesome with Dad

Story Info
He saw them in bed together, and ended up joining in.
2.8k words
4.46
230.1k
132
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My two daughters, Kari and Delaney, had always been close from the time they were little girls, and though they did have disagreements at times like most sisters do, for the most part, they were inseparable.

My ex-wife, Carolyn, and I had been quite young when the girls came along; we were eighteen when Kari Marie had been born; Delaney Anne came along three years later, six months after Carolyn and I had gotten married.

Even now that Delaney was eighteen and a high school senior, and Kari a junior in college at twenty one, they still did everything together when Kari was home on school breaks, and as I would eventually find out, everything meant that--EVERYTHING.

Of course, I suspected something was going on from the time my wife had caught the girls in bed together.

When she had told me about the two girls in bed together while she turned the heat up a little, I had to wonder if Kari and Delaney had indeed been creating a little heat of their own even back then, but I never voiced my suspicions to Carolyn.

Years later, our marriage had ended when Carolyn had met a younger guy at work and began an affair with him before they'd gotten married only weeks after our divorce was final.

Of course, I got the girls when her new husband wasn't interested in being an instant dad, and truth be told, Kari and Delaney had no use for him either.

Meanwhile, I had dated (and slept with) a few women after Carolyn and I were divorced, but for some reason, I hadn't found any of the relationships I'd had very satisfying.

Then again, I could be a pretty horny guy, and even my now ex-wife couldn't keep up in bed either.

Most nights after our divorce, and then me giving up on dating (even for only a casual fuck), were spent with me alone in bed with my hand and a wad of Kleenex.

While Carolyn may have been a bit more reserved when it came to the subject of sex, I was more open minded about it, and both girls knew they could come to me to discuss their love lives.

It had been during one of these talks that I knew Kari was bisexual.

A beautiful brunette like her mother had been in her day, Kari was five feet six, with a well-built, toned body, full tits, and a bit of bounce in her ass, and with both her sexy looks and outgoing personality, she had had no trouble getting guys from the time she reached junior high.

Though she did have a boyfriend, Kari also confessed to me that she had also had slept with women from time to time; sometimes she just needed to give or get a good pussy eating rather than have a hard dick.

This revelation had gotten me to thinking.....was she having sex with her own sister too?

They did seem a little close over the years, and then there was the one incident of them in bed together, naked under the blankets.

No, of course not, I had thought. Only a pervert would think of such a thing.

While Kari had been sexy and outgoing, Delaney was shy, and had only had a few boyfriends over the years, none which really lasted.

She was a redhead like her grandmother and quite pretty, but at only five feet two, she was of average build aside of also having large breasts like her mother and sister.

While Kari dressed to show off her tits and hot body, Delaney was self-conscious about them and hid her own body under baggy clothes.

Still, as Delaney got older, I found myself strangely attracted to her more than I was to Kari, even if I loved both of them equally.

Maybe it was the mystery of what was really under those loose clothes she wore.

Nevertheless, I knew it was wrong to see either of them in a sexual way; they were my daughters, after all, and I spent many years burying those feelings.

Men just didn't fuck their daughters, at least that was what I told myself at the time.

At least until one afternoon when I had come in from work.

There was a noise coming from upstairs, some soft moans as if someone was hurt.

Kari had been home during her semester break, and I wonder if something had happened to her, so I went upstairs immediately to check.

Her bedroom door had been ajar, and she wasn't hurt at all; I had gotten an eyeful instead of both daughters naked on the bed.

Delaney was on her back, her legs spread wide as Kari's head was buried between them eating out her sister's pussy while Delaney moaned and writhed in pleasure.

As I watched my older daughter lick and suck the cunt of my younger child, felt my own cock growing hard.

I always wondered what it was like to see two women do each other, and now I was getting a show.

Delaney pushed her sister's head off her pussy, then positioned herself until they were into the 69 position.

Both girls' faces were buried in the pussy of the other until they exploded into mutual orgasms as one of Kari's fingers slipped into Delaney's ass and two of Delaney's fingers disappeared into Kari's wet slit.

Once they had both cum, Delaney climbed off of Kari, collapsing back onto the bed, both of them engaging in a passionate kiss while fondling each other's bodies.

I felt my cock about to rip out of my pants and needed to go somewhere to get myself off, and quick.

As I went to make an escape to my own bedroom for a major jacking off, I had bumped a table in the hallway, causing Kari to call out.

"Hello? Who's there?"

"Kari?" I called out, trying not to let on that I had seen their little sexual escapade. "It's just me, baby."

"Oh, all right, Dad. Del's here too. We're fine."

They certainly were, I thought. Fine and made me horny as hell.

By the time I'd gotten back to her room, she and Delaney were under the covers.

"You girls cold?" I asked, trying to be casual. "I can turn up the heat a little. I know these old houses---"

"Dad," she laughed. "You don't have to put on an act."

"What?"

Delaney, not the shy girl now, had eyed my engorged crotch.

"You saw us fuck, didn't you?" she asked.

I felt my face get hot. "Um.....yes. But I--"

"You know, Dad, I always thought you were hot," Kari smiled mischievously at me while tossing back the covers, showing both hers and Delaney's full nudity yet again. "It pissed me off that Mom didn't appreciate such a sexy man, and if you hadn't been my dad...."

"You actually thought about--" I began, not believing my ears.

"We both have," Delaney said, suddenly shy again.

"You girls know this is wrong," I said. "I'm your dad, for God's sake."

"So is Delaney and I fucking," Kari pointed out. "But we've been doing this for years. Neither of us have had much luck of finding a guy--or a woman--that really gets us off except each other."

By now, I was sitting on the bed between my two naked girls, looking over at Delaney. "You like women?"

Delaney nodded. "I'm bi too, though I haven't had as much good luck in the men department as Kari has."

Kari then rubbed my crotch. "Maybe if Daddy wants to, your luck could change, Sis."

She then took Delaney's hand and guided it to the tent between my legs. "Feel that, Del."

A groan escaped my lips as two separate hands rubbed my bulge; the next thing I knew, Delaney was pulling off my T-shirt as Kari unzipped my pants, leaving me as naked as both of them were.

Kari then shoved me back, getting on side of me while Delaney was on the other, both girls engaging in another passionate kiss before each began kissing and sliding their hands down my body, teasing me, until Kari's hand began stroking my cock while Delaney's rubbed my balls.

I couldn't even remember the last time I'd gotten a good fuck from ONE woman, much less two, and something told me this was going to be a night I wouldn't forget.

Kari then took me into her mouth, sucking in as much as she could while Delaney dipped down and suctioned my balls into her own mouth.

"Shit!" I cried as Kari sucked me even deeper, "You are one good little cock sucker, baby."

Meanwhile, Delaney continued sucking my balls with her mouth for several more minutes, before downing my wood in one gulp when Kari passed it to her.

Most of my cock now practically in the back of my younger daughter's throat gave me the opportunity to experience deep throat for the first time.

Kari now worked on my balls, licking her way down to my asshole, teasing it with the tip of her tongue, as one hand toyed with my ass and her spare hand played with my nutsack.

"Oh fuck!" I called, "Don't stop...God, that feels so fucking good...."

"You like that?" Kari asked in a sexy voice. "You like having two women go down on you, Daddy? Is this better than what Mom used to give you?"

"Oh fuck yes," I panted. "But I want one of you to come up here so I can give you a good eating. Better to give than receive, you know."

Kari complied happily, straddling my face as Delaney went back to working on my balls, letting Kari suck my cock once again.

I licked the outside of her cunt lips, then the inside of them for a bit, before sliding my tongue up to Kari's clit, nibbling and licking it round and round and tongue fucking her pussy for several minutes before she exploded.

Meanwhile, as Delaney licked, sucked and played with my sack, she gently slid a finger into my ass, finger fucking it for a few minutes, causing my cock to eventually burst and flooding Kari's mouth with the first spurts of pent-up cum.

Greedily swallowing the first couple shots of my spunk, Kari then popped my dick out of her mouth, only to have it replaced by Delaney's, who downed the rest of my load until my dick was completely drained.

Both girls then licked me clean and kissed each other deeply before coming back up on each side of me.

"Feel better?" Kari asked with a devilish smile.

"Mmmm....that was fucking great," I smiled back. "And I thought Del over here was the shy type."

"Yeah, you need to watch those quiet types, especially once you get them into bed," Kari purred, looking over at her sister lovingly. "You know, she's been really horny lately."

I shoved my hand between Delaney's legs, noticing she was indeed wet.

"Well maybe I can do something about that, especially after that great head you both gave me."

I had Delaney straddle my face, proceeding to eat her pussy; this had been the daughter I had been attracted to the last few years and I we were finally in bed together, my face buried in her wet, hot cunt, her body shuddering and moans escaping her lips as I gave her a good licking.

Delaney began to cum, her nectar going right into my mouth as I enjoyed the sweet taste of her.

It had been under an hour, and already I had eaten out two beautiful pussies and gotten the blow job of a lifetime. I figured it could only get better from here.

It did; by this time, I was rock hard again from eating Delaney while Kari stroked me back to life.

"So how about it, Daddy....would you like to fuck Del now?"

Did a bear shit in the woods? I asked myself as Delaney slid down my body, Kari gently inserted the tip of my cock into Delaney's pussy.

Delaney's eyes grew wider as she impaled herself on me and I bucked my hips to bury myself further into her opening.

She gently began to ride me, her pussy muscles gripping my length as I reveled in the feeling of my thirty nine year old cock in her eighteen year old pussy.

Soon, Delaney began riding me faster and harder as I enjoyed finally having the tight, teenage pussy I had secretly wanted for so long.

Kari watched us fuck with pure lust in her eyes, fingering her hot box as she watched her sister bounce up and down, my manhood sliding in and out of Delaney's horny body.

"How would you like some of this nice, big hard dick in your own pussy?" Delaney panted, looking over at her sister.

"I think Daddy needs to lick me to get me really wet first," Kari replied before she straddled my face.

My mouth and tongue working on the pussy that now covered it, I could also feel Delaney's juices running out of her pussy as she began to cum, coating my cock and balls as she cried out, her muscles once again gripping my prick.

Kari too climaxed not long after, gasping in pleasure as I lapped up every drop of her orgasm; her moans turning into cries as she came.

During her orgasm, she collapsed toward Delaney, the two girls kissing once again as my rock hard cock was still inside Delaney.

It took a few minutes for both girls to compose themselves after their respective orgasms.

"You know, Daddy's still hard. It's your turn to get fucked," Delaney said with a look of mischief.

It took seconds for the girls to swap positions and Kari gave my dick a few jerks before she adjusted herself over me as Delaney guided my cock into her sister's pussy.

With her eyes closed and mouth slacked open, Kari set up a rhythm of rocking and bouncing, really giving me a good ride; her pussy wasn't as tight as Delaney's, but she was one hot fuck nevertheless.

I then sensed that it wouldn't be long before I would cum and I gritted my teeth to make this last as long as possible.

It was not an easy feat as Kari greedily took in every inch of me and was about to cum again herself.

Delaney watched the scene between her sister and me, licking her lips as she watched my cock move in and out of Kari's cunt.

I then rolled us over, my pole still inside Kari, lifting her legs into the air while I continued to thrust in and out of her before she screamed out another orgasm.

I felt myself start pulse inside of her; I let out a few grunts as I fucked Kari harder and deeper.

Soon, I felt jizz slide up from my balls. I was about to cum at any moment.

I pulled out quickly, instructing both of my daughters to lay back on the bed, positioning myself above both of them and jerking my cock.

Within seconds, I exploded, covering both of their pretty faces and breasts in what seemed to be endless streams of cum.

I had always fantasized about shooting off on a woman's face or tits, and now here were two hot young women letting me do just that!

Still covered in my cum, Kari and Delaney then proceeded to sit up and lick last few drops of spooge from my dick.

"I think Daddy liked that," Kari giggled after they had finished me off and sat back, both of them still glistening in cum.

"Daddy sure did," I agreed, panting with satisfaction as they began licking my spunk from each other, ending in a hot kiss before they both bent down and kissed me passionately.

"Thank you, Daddy," Delaney said. "I really needed a good fuck from a real man."

"As did I," Kari agreed, stretching out her sexy body.

The three of us fell asleep in the same bed that night, before getting up the next morning for yet another round in the shower, this time fucking Delaney long and hard as I got some good ass licking and play from Kari.

Once again, I came all over both of them before the shower spray rinsed the cum from both of their faces and tits. I loved it!

Kari went back to school a couple of days and after that, Delaney and I continued to fuck practically every night.

And yes, redheads are passionate and great in bed--Delaney has certainly proven that!

I think I have gotten more pussy from both my girls--and been totally satisfied sexually-- in the past year than I had from my ex-wife the entire time before and during our marriage.

No woman my age has even come close to getting me off the way Kari and Delaney have since that first fateful threesome.

All I know if it's wrong to enjoy sex with my hot daughters, I don't want to be right...and Kari is coming home tonight.

Guess what the three of us have planned after dinner?