Bi-friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

We sat playing like this for quite some time. It was clearly evident we were all highly aroused, the slick, slippery sounds coming from each one of us giving testimony to that.

"God baby...lick her, lick her for me," Jack half begged. "Let me see you lick Cindy's cunt...please!"

"Tit for tat?" Doreen asked hopefully. Jack looked briefly at Brad. "Ok?" He asked half imploring Brad to agree. It was evident that Jack wanted to see this, and knew by way of agreement what would be expected if they did.

"Yeah, fuck yeah!" Brad moaned giving in to his own needful desires, his inhibitions, be they what they may have been, melting away in a second as Jack continued thumbing his prick, Brad still likewise fondling and openly playing with Jack's cock too, and obviously enjoying it as he did.

Though I had heard all this, realizing it, even as Doreen suddenly stood up, quickly kneeling down in front of me, I wasn't quite yet believing it however. Wanting to see her, both Jack and Brad stood, their proud stiff pricks leading the way as they came over to stand on either side of where I was sitting. Doreen now comfortably positioned between my legs there on the grass.

"Hold yourself open for me," Doreen breathed against my cunt. "So they can see how pretty your pussy is while I do this," she stated.

I reached down, holding myself open, somewhat embarrassed in doing so, yet highly aroused at the same time as I glanced up, seeing the two beautiful hard stiff pricks as the boys stood stroking themselves now, Doreen's tongue only then beginning to lap at the hard little nub of my clit, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me.

"That is so...fucking hot!" Jack stated, watching his wife's tongue dancing about and through the pink wet folds of my split. Looking down, I saw what he did as she pressed her finger tips just beneath it, forcing it to protrude even more fully, more vulnerably as she did so before taking it between her lips sucking it.

"Oh my God!" I moaned involuntarily, just as I felt one of Jack's hands, and then Brad's likewise cupping and playing with my equally aroused nipples. "Yes! Yes! Oh fuck...yes!" I damn near howled at the exquisite sensations I was now feeling. Doreen's sweet flicking tongue, and then Brad's prick-tip as he placed it lovingly against my breast, even slapping it with his hard stiff shaft as he stood next to me. "Do the other one too!" I urged Jack, hotly...wantonly, my self-consciousness at being so utterly decadent now long since gone. Just feeling their hard pricks rubbing against my tits now as Doreen licked, kissed and sucked my cunt was driving me insane. I was honestly delirious with pleasure now, already the sensation of impending climax was beginning to materialize. Only a few more moments of this, and Doreen's lips, tongue and fingers would soon have me going over the edge.

"Yeah baby, yeah!" Jack urged his wife. "Make her cum now...make her cum hard!"

The moment he said that, I was.

I lay there pleasurably trying to recover, my body still tingling with the joy of climax, Doreen's words only then beginning to register.

"Well, that's one of us...now it's your turn," she told her husband. I opened my eyes having heard that. I even watched as she led Brad back over towards his chair by the dick, giggling upon seeing that.

"Careful sweetie," I warned Doreen. "Don't pull on it too much, you'll make him cum before we get to see anything." Doreen laughed, though Brad shot me a teasing disgusted look, though he smiled. Helping him to sit down in his chair, it was then our turn to stand on either side of the boys, Jack already positioning himself on the grass between my hubbies's outstretched legs. Just seeing Brad's stiff penis, the way it seemed to throb expectantly, the head so large, perhaps larger than I had very often seen it as he sat there expectantly. I don't know if this was something Jack would admit to having done before too, or if it fact it had been a while since he had. But Doreen and I both watched with eager anticipation as he suddenly wrapped his fist around Brad's prick, holding it as he then leaned over, engulfing the upper third of my husband's shaft within his mouth, sucking it.

Brad groaned, unable to do anything else, obviously it felt good, and even more so I as then reached down, tweaking my husband's nipples between my fingers, something I knew he enjoyed my doing whenever he was feeling his pleasures. See that, Doreen joined me, soon doing the same to his other one as we watched rapturously, seeing Jack, our dear friend and neighbor, obviously enjoying himself as he slowly stroked and softly sucked my husband's prick.

It was an odd thing for me. I had on more than one occasion, watched myself, sucking my husband off in the full-length mirror in our bedroom. Here however, I was watching someone else as they did it, not to mention in being his best friend Jack who now was. Unashamedly, I reached down, my still somewhat sensitive clit too tender to touch, though my fingers began slipping in and out of my very wet split, fingering myself once again unabashedly.

"Turn you on to see your husband's cock getting sucked by another man?" Brad asked, his eyes clearly full of lust as he sat watching me finger myself, just as Doreen began doing too. And though he watched us, he spent equal time looking down, watching his prick disappear in and out of Jack's mouth as his friend sucked him, licked him, and gently rolled his balls within the palm of his hand.

"That's so fucking naughty hot!" Doreen mewled hotly, her fingers pinching her clit as she spread herself, clearly revealed, and then pulled it between the two only inches away from my husband's face. "You see what watching you is doing to me?" she asked. Even I had to look at that, the wondrous expression in my own face as this creamy nectar like juice began flowing out of my best friend's cunt. She gathered up a bit of her essence with two fingers, holding it like poi as she then fed it to Brad. He tasted her, sucking her fingers as she again dipped, scooping out another honeyed mouthful, and then giving it to me. I too licked, sucked, and cleaned off her lubricated fingers, savoring the taste of my best friend's sweet tasty cum cream.

"Fuck man...I'm getting close!" Brad warned a few minutes later. It was evident he was, the strained look on his face, the almost glassy-eyed pleasure as he fought against the inevitable.

Even Jack looked up expectantly, wondering if he'd performed well enough. I was surprised when Doreen shook her head no. "All the way baby...same as I did," she told him. I made her cum with my mouth, now...in all fairness, you have to do the same."

Even Brad seemed surprised at that, expecting her to let Jack off the hook perhaps, but without any further hesitation, Jack once again surrounded my husband's cock, sucking it with renewed interest, his hand likewise pumping his shaft bringing Brad closer and closer to his pleasure.

"Fuck dude! I'm gonna shoot!" I watched as my husband arched his back to some degree, his ass actually coming up out of the chair. For a second Jack quit sucking, though his hand continued to pump, his cheeks suddenly billowing out, and Doreen and I both knew, Brad's prick was indeed filling his friends mouth with his hot fresh cream.

"Don't swallow!" Doreen cried out surprising everyone. "Give it to me!"

My best friend certainly had a wild side, I'd seen it enough times before, though perhaps never quite to the same extent I was seeing it tonight. But even this was wickedly erotic, hearing her desire, and then seeing it as having finally drained my husband's cock, Jack stood, his mouth full of Brad's spunk, and then kissing his wife, slowly allowing Brad's sperm to flow from his mouth into hers as she took it, only then swallowing, her hand already reaching down to grab onto his prick as they stood there together, stroking it.

"Fuck!" Brad moaned, the obvious pleasured exhaustion in his tone of voice, though marveling at the wickedly devilish act we both witnessed. "Unfucking believable!" he then added, which I could only agree with, shaking my head.

"I guess that means I'm up!" I announced, to which Doreen laughed.

"As is Jack," she said still holding on to his massively hard prick. "So boys...what is it you'd like to see or do now?" she asked. "Some more pussy licking? Cunt fucking? What?" Even I could hear how turned on Doreen was, her tone having gone from naughty sounding, to pure lust in an instant. Even as she said that, she had buried her fingers back inside her cunt once again, openly frigging herself as we all stood there watching her.

I looked over towards Brad, wondering at that moment what was going on in his mind. "Whatever you'd like," he said looking at me. "No matter what," he then added seriously. "We're with friends here, the best of friends, so as far as I'm concerned honey...the sky's the limit!"

"A little conference then please?" Doreen suggested, "While we discuss this?" she said. "And why don't you two do the same then, oh...and pour us some of those margarita's while we all take a break for a minute."

I let Doreen draw me off to one side, out of earshot from the boys, even then she still hadn't quit touching herself. I had seen Doreen aroused, horny before of course, but never like this. "All right Doreen, spill it, what's going on inside of that naughty, kinky, dirty minded head of yours?" I asked.

She grinned almost evilly. "Before I tell you what I'm thinking of, I have a question to ask you. And please...be honest with me when I do," she said. Curious, I agreed. After all we'd been through together so far, I couldn't imagine holding much back from her.

"Shoot!"

"Have you and Brad ever had anal sex before?"

The intimacy of her question surprised me, but after everything we'd been through so far tonight, holding back now seemed silly. "A few times, yes. Why?"

"Do you enjoy it when you do?" she asked without answering my question. "Or do you just do it for Brad?" she pressed.

I did feel my face growing red, but I answered her honestly. "No...I really do enjoy it, not something we do all the time mind you, but yes Doreen...I do. So again, I'll ask you...why?"

"We haven't," she confessed, which for some reason surprised me. As open minded, certainly more so than I was, hearing her say this had taken me totally by surprise. "He's always wanted to, but I've always been afraid to myself," she continued by way of explanation. "We've even tried to do it, but I just can't seem to relax enough to accommodate him, to allow it."

"Why are you asking me this?" I then asked, now really curious as to where this was all going.

"Because there's something else I've always wanted to see too," she then told me. "You know how I told you I do have that strap on I purchased a while back?"

"Yeah?" I grinned. "So?"

"Well, I've actually fucked Jack with it," she told me, another revelation that burned an immediate image inside my head.

"No shit! Seriously?"

"Seriously!"

"Fuck, I wouldn't mind seeing something like that myself!" I openly admitted, once again aroused by the prospect of seeing it.

"Ok then, how about this one?" Doreen ventured. "Though I guess a lot of it will depend on how the guys might feel about it, but what I'd really like to see them do now...is this."

Doreen told me what she'd love to see, my mouth agape, hanging open as she did, even as the boys approached us, fresh margaritas in hand. They could tell we'd been discussing something as they drew near.

"Ah oh...now we're in for it!" Brad mused curiously, handing me my drink, which I damn near swallowed in one gulp. See this, he turned towards Jack. "Like I said..."

**

We had sat sipping our drinks taking a break while I likewise digested what it was that Doreen had asked me, and then suggested. Had it not been for the high level of arousal I was in, I might have said no to it, but the more I sat there, thinking about it, seeing my husband's prick stiffen once again, along with looking at Jack's, I finally made up my mind.

"Let's do it," I whispered a few minutes later, "provided they're willing of course." Doreen smiled knowingly.

"Oh, there's no problem with Jack, trust me," she winked. "It will depend entirely on your husband, if he'll be willing to do it," she then told me. I thought about that for only a moment.

"No problem, I know how to get him to agree to anything," I then said. "You know Stacy and Ken, the gal that handles all the billing and invoicing for them?"

"Oh yeah, that cute little blonde with the enormous tits? You mean that one?" she laughed openly. "Which I honestly believe is one of the reasons the two of them hired her, why do you ask?" I laughed in agreement with that, though Stacy really was a whiz around the office, having kept things far more orderly than anyone else they had ever had.

"On fantasy night..."

"Fantasy night?"

"Never mind...I'll tell you about that another time," I said heading her off. "Anyway...we have a night, we call fantasy night. And on that night, we can tell, share, confess any of our darkest deepest desires with one another, and pretend if we want to even, to be someone else, or talk about someone else...openly, without reservation. So anyway...Brad told me on one of those nights how he'd actually stumbled into the bathroom at the main shop, especially since they only have the one there. Anyway, he thought that Stacy had gone out to lunch, not knowing she was still there. So he goes in to use the bathroom, and you know how that silly lock on the door is, one hard little push, and it opens anyway."

"Yeah, noticed that myself once," Doreen remembered as someone had likewise inadvertently opened the door on her once too. "Go on..."

"Anyway, so he opens the door, and there she is, sitting on the john, only the lids closed, she's just using it for a seat, she's got her legs spread wide open, and she's using this vibrator on herself, doesn't even realize for a second that poor Brad is standing there looking at her."

"Oh my God, that's too fucking funny! Then what happened?"

Finally, she realizes he's standing there, except she doesn't freak out, come all unglued or anything like that. A little embarrassed by it yes, but she doesn't jump up or try to hide what it was she was doing either. Brad apologizes, backs out and closes the door. Fifteen minutes later, she comes out, a pleasured smile on her face. Obviously, she finished doing what she'd gone in there to do in the first place. Later on, when Brad came to ask her about one of the client bills that was still pending, she asks him if that had made him nervous, or upset him any. Telling him she hoped it hadn't, as she and Ken had a pretty open marriage. It seems that they have partied and played with a few other couples themselves. Which he told me all about of course that night, long before the four of us even did anything ourselves. Anyway, he'd mentioned it as something to think about, should we ever decide we might want to. Needless to say, I know he'd love to stick his dick in her cunt...so, having said that." I grinned at Doreen.

Once again Doreen laughed. "Well, we'll use that perhaps, but only if we have too. I think, we'll get them to go along with it without having to resort to that, though it's certainly something for us to discuss at a later time, not to mention I want to hear more about these fantasy nights of yours," she said winking at me. "But I think, after all this, we'll let Jack actually do the convincing himself, trust me," she added smiling.

"So...you two ready for some more fun?" Jack asked hopefully, not yet having gotten his own rocks off yet, his prick, though somewhat flaccid at the moment, looked on the verge of already beginning to stiffen again at the mere mention of that.

"We certainly are," Doreen smiled wickedly. "And there's something that Cindy and I have discussed as what we'd both like to see and do, provided you two are as well of course."

"Which is?" Brad asked curiously, though I noticed that his cock too had suddenly seemed to express its own interest.

"Well, the one thing I've never been able to do yet, and something that Jack has always wanted to do, is fuck my ass. Obviously, Cindy and Brad have before...several times."

"You have?" Jack said spinning towards Brad. "You lucky fuck you! Damn!" Brad grinned sheepishly.

"Anyway, here's the deal here. Cindy's agreed to let Jack have her ass, but only if Jack's willing to let Steve have his."

"What? Excuse me? You wanna run that one by me again?" Brad stated incredulously. As Doreen knew it would be, Jack immediately jumped in.

"Brad, buddy, listen up for a minute," Jack urged his friend. "Doreen's fucked me several times with her strap on, and to be honest about it, I like it! It feels damn fucking good, especially if she's jerking me off with her hand at the same time. So...having a real cock in my ass wouldn't be any big deal to me, provided you're ok with it," he then stated. "So I wouldn't mind it at all...if you don't. And I'd finally get to feel what it's like myself...at least once!" Jack half begged his friend.

Brad looked at me, quizzically, curiously, wondering. "I'd personally love seeing that myself," I told him candidly. "So if you're ok with it honey...you know I am, and obviously Jack and Doreen are. And didn't we already say earlier that the sky's the limit?"

He only took a moment more to actually think about it. "I guess, but not without protection," he stated a second later. Jack grinned.

"No worries, lots of rubbers up in our bedroom," he said. "As a matter of fact, why don't we take all this up there now anyway where we can get a lot more comfortable too."

"Yeah, and be able to see ourselves in the wall mirror!" Doreen added as suggestion, which I knew Jack would love seeing, having already approached me with turning one wall of our bedroom into mirrors just as our friends had done.

Grabbing our drinks, we soon followed one another into the house and upstairs into their bedroom. Doreen opened the vanity, producing some very slick very special lubricant, which they had actually tried using before. And though as good as it was, she'd still been unable to accommodate her husband even with that.

"Here's the condoms, and here's this lubricant we bought a while back too," she added handing it to Brad.

Within minutes, I had positioned myself on the bed, kneeling down, looking at myself in the wall mirror as Jack knelt behind me, first rolling down the condom over his hard stiff prick, and then applying some lubrication to himself, as well as to me afterwards.

I knew what was coming next, as we talked about it privately outside, wondering now if Brad would be willing to go along with it as Doreen spoke. "Brad? Once Jack's inside your wife's ass? See if you can get your nice hard cock inside of his too. I would love to see the three of you all fucking like that together, if you think you can manage it," Doreen finally said spitting it all out.

"Yeah, I'd love seeing that myself, especially watching it in the mirror," I then added, hoping that would be enough to convince Brad to try anyway, though I was prepared to take it a step further if I had to.

We all waited a moment as Brad sat there thinking about it. Maybe it was the realization that I'd be involved in it as well that convinced him. That way it wouldn't just be he and his best friend one on one together or something like that.

"Ok," he said simply, and then smiled as Doreen rolled on one of the other condoms over his prick, taking some minor pleasure in her doing that as she did do.

"Now, wait until Jack's all nice and comfy inside Cindy's ass," she suggested excitedly. "Then I'll lube up Jack's ass for you once he's in there."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers