Bi Pi Ch. 01

Story Info
The sorority initiation gets humiliating.
4.3k words
4.24
156.4k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

It was three days before Rush Week at the University of Hinkley, Ohio. Or as it was affectionately known, UH OH. Rush Week, or course, was when the incoming freshmen had their one opportunity to join the most prestigious Greek organizations on campus. For the guys, there was no question. The premier fraternity was Beta Kappa Pi. This noble frat had maintained a reputation for over 50 years as the place where the best parties, the best games, and frankly the best schemes were created.

For the women, the top sorority was Pi Pi, or, as it was know around campus, Bi Pi. For a girl to be considered one of the "popular" group, she had to be a Bi Pi.

The current president of Bi Pi was Suzi Lou DiMarco. Suzi Lou was a senior, majoring in history. Her particularly area of study was the importance of lipstick to American first ladies. Suzi Lou also had the deciding vote on who was selected as a candidate for Pi Pi. The other officers were Cindy Sweet, VP; Amanda Hunter; Sec; and Angel Falls, Treas. Among these four ladies lay the responsibility for maintaining Bi Pi's high reputation and standards.

One of the major activities right before Rush Week, was the big Greek Charity Fundraiser. Aside from the fact that the event funded UH OH's famous Rutabaga Research Foundation, the important thing was the prestige which went to the house that raised the most money. It was also traditional for the various houses to make side bets on who would raise more money.

Chip Skippington, president of Beta Kappa Pi, had made a wager with Suzi DiMarco. Whichever of the two houses raised the most money, would get to "assist" the other with their rush activities. The winning house would design and run three Hell Week events for the losers. The only ground rules were that no pledge could be forced to actually perform a sex act. Aside from that, it was anything goes.

Hell Week, as all the prospective pledges were aware, was the week after Rush Week. During Rush Week, the fraternities and sororities selected the incoming freshmen who would be given the opportunity to join their houses. Then, during Hell Week, these pledges would be tested to prove their worthiness. Only those pledges who survived Hell Week actually became members.

Before making the wager, Chip had of course discussed the idea with the rest of the Betas. They had all agreed it was a wonderful idea. They had a particularly clever fund raising idea this year. It was sure to win. Besides, if it lost, the only people who would really suffer would be the new pledges anyway. On the other hand, when they won, they would be the ones who would get to play with all those female pledges.

Suzi had also gotten her house to agree. Traditionally, Bi Pi always raised the most money. The Pi Pi kissing booth was the most popular attraction every year. After all, every guy on campus wanted to kiss a Pi. This year would be no different.

On the day of the fundraiser, the Bi Pis were busily setting up their booth. By the time it was ready to go, the line of guys waiting for "service" was over a block long. At the end of the day, the Bi Pis girls would have very tired lips. But at $1 a kiss, they would also have a lot of money.

The Bi Pis booth had been open for over 30 minutes, but the Betas were still setting theirs up. When they put up their advertising sign, Suzi couldn't believe her eyes. "POETRY, $25 A SHEET". Suzi pointed it out to the other girls. POETRY???. What kind of college student would pay $25 for a sheet of poetry? Suzi, Cindy, and the other Bi Pis almost fell over laughing. This would be the easiest bet they had ever won.

Two hours later, the line for the kissing booth had not gotten any shorter. With 6 girls working at all times, the booth was raising well over $500 an hour. When she was between kisses, Suzi glanced over at the Beta booth. There wasn't one person in line. The strange thing was that the guys working the booth were all happy and joking around. She wondered why they weren't upset.

It was about 45 minutes later that Cindy noticed a guy go over to the Beta booth. She almost swallowed her gum when she saw the guy actually buy a sheet of poetry. Five minutes later, the Betas sold their second sheet. The fundraiser had started at 8:00 that morning. By noon, the line at the Beta booth was at least as long as the one at the Bi Pi Kissing Booth. Sandy thought she was losing her mind. What kind of college student paid $25 for some stupid frat house's poetry?

If Suzy only knew. It wasn't just the poetry. It was an Eldon J. Fitzgerald specialty.

Eldon J. Fitzgerald was a nerd. There was no other way to describe him. He was the top math student on campus. Hell, he was the top student on campus. Eldon was 5'3" tall and weighed maybe 120 pounds. He always wore a dress shirt and bow tie. Eldon also wore glasses thicker than most windshields. The biggest mystery on campus was why Eldon J. Fitzgerald had been chosen to join Beta Kappa Pi.

Actually there were two reasons. The first one, was that the computer that Eldon J. Fitzgerald couldn't break into hadn't been invented yet. The second was that all tests and grades at the University were stored on computer. Eldon, whose nickname was Hacker, was one of the most popular members of the frat. He personally was responsible for the incredible GPA that Beta Kappa Pi members maintained. In fact, because of Hacker, no Beta officer had attended one class in the last 3 years.

Hacker was a senior now, and he wanted to leave the frat with a particularly legendary reputation. The only way to do that was to create something so memorable, that tales of it would be told by frat members for years to come. It was for this reason Hacker had suggested that Chip make the wager they were currently involved in. When he had explained his fund raising idea to Chip and the rest of the frat, it had only taken about 10 seconds for the entire brotherhood to go along with the plan.

Eldon's idea had actually been very simple. The one course that every student hated was Math. From Hacker's point of view, the good thing about Math was that it never changed. The tests for every Math Class at the college were standardized each year. By the time the year began, all the tests for each class were written and stored on the computer.

The previous day, Hacker had broken into the computer where the Math tests were stored. He had printed a copy of the answer sheet to every math test that would be given that entire year, including the finals. After that, he had printed a bunch of stupid poetry on the back of each sheet.

By noon, word had gotten around. For $25 you could buy the answers to any math test at the Beta Booth. Since most math classes gave 5 or 6 tests a semester, most students were spending over $100 each at the "Poetry" booth. At the end of the day it was no contest.

The Bi Pis had actually had their best year ever. When the games ended at 9:00 that evening, they had raised $8,245. Suzy ran over to compare figures with the Betas. It wasn't even close. The Beta Kappa Pi poetry booth had raised $47,650.

Suzy conceded that the Betas had won the bet. According to the wager, they would be responsible for three Hell Week events. Hell Week at UH OH ran seven full days. Each day the pledges would have to complete one activity or contest. At the end of the week, those pledges who had survived became full-fledged members of their houses. Chip and Suzy agreed that the Betas would run the last three events.

Rush week went very smoothly. After 6 days of major partying, drinking, and other activities appropriate to college life, the Betas had selected fourteen incoming freshmen as pledges. These men had all demonstrated the academic drive and desire that was so critical to the Beta Kappa Pi way of life.

The Bi Pis had also had a productive week. Through 6 days of dignified parties and gatherings, they had selected 10 members of the freshmen class as prospective sisters. These 10 ladies typified the Pi Pi attitude. They recognized that a Bi Pi was at the top of the UH OH Social List. It would be no problem for these 10 women to look down their noses appropriately at the rest of the student body.

The pledges at the Beta house had the easiest Hell Week ever. Since all the guys were more interested in the sorority events than their own, all of the tests were pretty basic. Also, since the Betas would be running the Hell Week events the last three days for the Bi Pis, they decided to just end their own after 4 days. At the end of Hell Week, of the fourteen freshmen who had pledged Beta Kappa Pi, twelve were inducted as full brothers.

At the Bi Pi house, things were a little different. The officers had discussed telling the pledges that the guys would be running their last three trials. At the end, however, they decided to just leave it as a surprise. Usually during Hell Week, the first few tests were fairly easy. Frequently no one was eliminated until the sixth or seventh day. This year, though, the girls were still upset about losing the wager to the Betas. Unfortunately for the new pledges, some of that anger got taken out on them. By the end of the fourth day, two pledges had already quit.

When the fifth day of Hell Week dawned, there were eight remaining Bi Pi pledges. The Beta house had requested a list of names and descriptions from Suzy and she had supplied it. Chip and his other officers were going over it now. The eight women they would have at their disposal were:

Jamie Edwards. She had been captain of her High School Cheerleading team. She had pledged Bi Pi because she had been in the most popular groups all her life. Jamie was 5'4" tall. She was thin and blonde. Jamie was nicely built but not overly curvy.

Toni McGhee. Toni had been the center on her High School Basketball team. She firmly believed in the social structure and that those in the most prestigious groups should not associate with the lower riff raff. Toni was 6'2" tall with long black hair.

Suzi thought she looked rather flat chested, but her hips and legs were pretty good size.

Anne Thompson. Miss Thompson had been a dancer all through high school. Dance and her appearance were the two most important things in her life. She expected to enjoy college life in spite of the classes she might have to attend. Anne had a true Bi Pi attitude. She was very petite. Anne was no more than 5'1". She had bright red hair and an average build. She did have freckles and a face that defined the word cute.

Victoria VanZandt. Victoria, no one called her Vickie, was from a very wealthy family. She associated only with those among her social class. Miss VanZandt assured the Bi Pi ladies that theirs was the only possible place for a woman of her obvious breeding. Also, Victoria would be happy to help fund various sorority events. Victoria was 5'10 tall. She was a little curvy, but certainly not heavy. The best word for her was elegant. Victoria had been the easiest choice for the Bi Pis

Trixie Bennet. Trixie had been homecoming queen. She had dated the captain of the football team, and was of course the most popular girl at her high school. Trixie was perfect Bi Pi material, except for her constant giggling. Miss Bennet had been the most debated of the girls that the sorority had finally accepted. Trixie was 5'5" tall and blonde. She was built nicely with a large chest, at least a D cup. From the looks of the clothes she wore, that bust line was something Trixie was quite proud of.

Cheryl Jones. Cheryl had been prom queen and captain of the Pom squad. She hadn't dated much, since there hadn't really been any boys worthy of her in High School. She had gone to the Prom with the captain of the basketball team, but they hadn't really been an item after that. Cheryl was tall. She was 5'10". She had long, straight brown hair that almost reached her waist. Her chest appeared to be average size, but Cheryl did seem to have a very large bottom.

Mary Patrick. Mary was another cheerleader. She wanted in Pi Pi because those would be the girls that the best boys would want to date. The best word for Mary was perky. She was about 5'2" and a little curvy. She had bright red hair and was always smiling. Frankly, Suzi had thought Mary was almost too sweet to be a Bi Pi.

Debbie Sinclair. Debbie had always been popular in High School. This was simply because of her body. Debbie was pretty, but it was her chest that always got noticed. Miss Sinclair was about 5'7" tall. She had dishwater blonde hair. Debbie had a medium sized waist and a pretty good-sized rear end. She also had the biggest pair of boobs that Suzi had ever seen. Suzi didn't know how big they were, but Trixie looked like a boy compared to her. The sorority chose Debbie strictly because of her chest. They figured those things could distract anyone at the appropriate time.

With the list of prospects in hand, the imaginative brothers of Beta Kappa Pi came up with a plan. They told Suzi to have the eight girls at the Beta house by 7:00 that evening for a party. The rest of the day was spent building the box they would need that night. Suzi didn't know what the Betas had in mind, but it didn't matter. She called the pledges and told them about the party.

By 7:00 the officers of Bi Pi and all eight pledges were at the Beta house. Chip and Hacker led them all down to the basement, where the party would be held. In the basement were a jukebox, kegs of beer, and other basic party supplies. There was also a large wooden box. What that was for the girls couldn't even hazard a guess.

The box was huge. It was made of thin wood and it was 7 feet tall. It was over 25 feet wide and it was about 5 feet deep. It was up against one of the basement wall, so there didn't appear to be any way into it. Then the guys showed the ladies that one of the ends was hinged and acted as a door. The brothers informed the pledges that the box was where they would be during the party.

It was Victoria who told Chip that she wasn't attending any party in a box. Chip just told Victoria that she obviously misunderstood her role. She and the other pledges were not guests at the party, they were decorations. Then Chip told the girls to remove their tops. It was amazing to hear eight college freshman scream "WHAT!!!!" at exactly the same time.

Chip told the girls that they would be hidden in box. However, their boobs would be party decorations. Some of the girls started yelling "NO WAY!!", while others just shook their heads. Chip just smiled and said that anyone who wished to leave was certainly welcome to. Of course that meant they would never be Bi Pis.

After that the girls just started muttering. It seemed that each one was waiting for someone else to make the first move. Finally, it was Jamie who gave in. There was no way she was not going to be in the best sorority on campus. She turned to Chip and asked him what she was supposed to do.

Chip told her again to remove her top, so Jamie took off her shirt and removed her bra. It was awfully embarrassing being the only topless girls in front of everyone. Hacker and Chip were impressed, though. Jamie had a nice pair of tits. Probably only a B cup, but very cute.

After admiring her boobs for a minute, Hacker told Jamie to step into the box and walk to the end. Jamie walked through the hinged opening and all the way to the other end. Then Hacker told her to face the front wall and to get as close to it as she could. So, Jamie turned as she was told and pressed herself against the wall. Hacker started to reach for Jamie's closest tit, when Jamie jerked away. She told Hacker he could look but not to touch.

Hacker just laughed. He told Jamie she had better get used to being touched, because it would happen a lot at this party.

She asked him what he meant, and Hacker just told her to move back to where she was and she would find out. Or, if she didn't want to, Jamie could just leave and try to join some other sorority. Well, that just wasn't going to happen. Jamie was going to be a Pi Pi and that was all there was to it. She turned around and pushed herself back up against the wall

When she was in position, Hacker reached over and lifted Jamie's left breast. He lifted it until it was pointing straight ahead. Considering how perky Jamie's tits were, they didn't require much lifting. As soon as Hacker had the cute little boob where he wanted it, he grabbed the nipple to see where it touched the wall. Then he pulled out a pen and pulled the nipple back a little. When he had enough space, he made a mark on the wall right where Jamie's nipple would touch. After that he repeated the process with Jamie's other tit. Jamie was so confused by what was going on, she didn't even get upset at the way her breasts were being manipulated.

After he had made both marks, Hacker told Jamie to step away from the wall. When she was clear, Hacker pulled out a screwdriver and jammed it through the wall on one of the marks. Then he made another hole at the other mark. When Chip saw the two holes appear in the wall, he pulled out the little key saw he had in his pocket. He used it to cut two small circles in the wall, with the holes Hacker had made marking the centers. When both circles were cut, Hacker moved Jamie back to the wall. He lined her tits up with the two circular holes, but the boobs wouldn't quite go through. He moved Jamie back again, while Chip widened the holes a little more. The next time Jamie was moved to the wall, she was able to stand right up against it with both her tits sticking through the holes in the wall. When they had both her boobs fitted, Hacker told Jamie to come back out of the box.

Chip told the girls that each one of them would be placed in the box with her boobs sticking through. That way their tits would be available for the party, but none of the guys would know who they actually were. Mary asked if the party guests were allowed to touch, or were their breasts just for decoration and off limits. Chip told her that of course they could touch them. They were part of the frat house scenery. Like any other item in the house, guests were free to use them however they saw fit. They were simply expected not to damage anything.

After the explanation, Chip told Jamie to get back in her spot. Jamie did as she was told. She walked into the box and put her tits through the holes. When Jamie was positioned, Chip told Toni she was next. Toni walked in and stopped next to Jamie. When she turned to face the wall, her tiny breasts pushed right up against it. Hacker didn't have to move anything, he just lifted each nipple a tiny bit and marked the wall.

Hacker and Chip got the holes made for Toni, and they moved her back into position. Toni didn't know which was worse, the fact that her tits were exposed through those holes, or the fact that they were so small they almost didn't go through. In fact, after she was positioned, Toni could feel Chip tugging on her nipples to try to get her tiny titties through as far as they would go.

Anne and Victoria were placed without any problems. Then it was Trixie's turn. Hacker got her set. Then he lifted those big knockers up so he could make his marks. After the marks were made and Chip had cut the circles, Hacker tried to put Trixie back on her spot. When he pushed her against the wall, her big boobs wouldn't quite go through the holes. Trixie though that Hacker would pull her back so that Chip could widen the circles. Instead he had wrapped both hands around her left tit and squeezed a little. With it squished out a bit, Hacker was able to push it through the hole. After that he walked around her and repeated the stunt with her other boob. When they were both through, Trixie felt Chip pulling them the rest of the way from the other side.

Another 10 minutes had Cheryl and Mary's boobs going through the wall. Then it was Debbie's turn. After she had walked into the box, Hacker had looked at the bra she had removed. The thing said 42EEE. Unbelievable. Debbie was placed at the wall and Hacker lifted the closer of those two boobs. After he lined up the nipple and made his mark, Hacker just held onto the thing. He just held it in his hand and petted it. It was simply the most amazing thing he had ever seen. Finally, Hacker put the huge boob down, and lifted and marked the other one.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12