Bi Pi Ch. 04

Story Info
3, 2, 1 Launch.
4.4k words
4.27
72.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers

After he told the girls that they had passed, Chip told them that they needed to formally introduce themselves to the crowd. "Each of you will do the following, one after the other. When I point to you, you will walk to the center front of the stage area. You will then introduce yourself to the crowd by stating your full name and declaring yourself an official member of Pi Pi sorority. After that, you will lay down on your back, spread your legs, and open your pussy as wide as you can. You will tell the crowd that this is the newest official Pi Pi pussy. After that, you will turn around, bend over, and spread your butt open. You will tell the crowd that this is the newest official Pi Pi ass. Finally, you will face the crowd and bend back over into your game position. An "enforcer" will take up a position next to you. You will ask him very nicely to help you sing and dance for the crowd. After you finish your song and dance, you may leave the room. Suzi will call you tomorrow morning and give you instructions for the induction ceremony. So, Jamie you're first."

Jamie was shaking as she approached the crowd. She stammered a little as she began to speak. "My n-n-name is Jamie Edwards and I am n-n-now an official member of Pi Pi s-s-sorority."

After that declaration, Jamie got down on her back and spread her legs. Still shaking a little, she managed to find her pussylips and pull them apart. When she had herself opened nicely, Jamie told the crowd that this was the newest official Pi Pi pussy. After that, she turned her back to the crowd and pulled her ass open. When she had her cheeks spread completely apart, Jamie told the crowd that this was the newest official Pi PI ass.

When she had displayed herself completely, Jamie faced the crowd and bent over. She actually began to shiver. Her butt hurt so bad, she just didn't want to be paddled again. But she had come this far. There was no way she was quitting now. With a final little stammer she asked the man with the paddle to "p-p-lease make me sing and d-d-dance for the crowd."

After her request, the "enforcer" pulled his paddle way back. He also turned it over. The special side of the paddle had been saved for this final smack. Each of the paddles had sandpaper glued to one side. Not only that, but the sandpaper had been soaked in rubbing alcohol. The fire the bare wood had caused earlier was going to be nothing compared to the burning this last paddling would start.

About one second after Jamie finished her request, the sandpaper paddle smacked into her behind. Not only did the paddle smack right into those red hot buns, but the sandpaper rubbed right into the already scraped behind. When the paddle pulled back, it left alcohol in each of those nice red scrapes.

When the paddle hit, Jamie screamed to wake the dead. She shrieked and jumped and rubbed. Jamie tried desperately to put out the fire in her behind. But she couldn't do it. The more she rubbed, the more it burned. Jamie just kept hopping and screaming. She actually started yelling that her bottom was on fire. The audience members were almost falling out of their chairs, they were laughing so hard. Jamie was actually hopping through the audience and rubbing that incredibly red bottom. Finally, after almost three full minutes, Jamie managed to at least stop hopping around. Her behind burned terribly, but she managed to get dressed. After that, she dashed out of the room, rubbing her bottom the whole time.

As Jamie was dressing, Chip called Toni's name. Toni walked center stage and did her little speech. "Hi, I'm Toni McGhee and I'm now an official member of Pi Pi Sorority." After that, Toni properly displayed her pussy and ass. Then it was time for the last part. Toni wasn't too sure about this part after watching Jamie's display, but she figured she was a varsity athlete and could tolerate a great deal more than that little wimp. So, with only the least bit of apprehension, Toni bent way over facing the audience and told her "enforcer" to make her sing and dance. He did. "WHAP!!!!!"

The paddle landed on Toni's upturned behind, and a moment later a searing burn covered her entire bottom. The tall girl screamed and almost jumped into the lap of some guy in the audience. Toni hopped and skipped all around the chairs in the audience, while she shrieked and squeaked and frantically rubbed her behind. Everyone was laughing as Toni kept her little dance going. Meanwhile, Toni couldn't believe the heat in her rear end. She rubbed it and patted it, but it just wouldn't cool down. If anything, it began to burn even worse. Then, as she was hopping through the audience, some guy stuck out a leg and tripped her. Another guy guided her fall, so she landed right across a third man's lap. The three men just placed one hand each on the now well displayed crimson behind. None of them could believe how incredibly hot that thing felt.

Toni just lay across the man's lap still screaming. Just the touch of their hands made it worse. She started begging them to please cool off her behind. One of the guys actually asked her what she wanted them do. Toni just screamed that she didn't know, but couldn't they please do something to stop the burning. The guys just laughed and pulled Toni off the guy's lap and sat her down in one of the chairs. When that searing hot bottom hit that chair, Toni let out her loudest scream yet. Then she jumped up and ran for the other side of the room. Toni had seen a pitcher of water over there. The guys in the audience almost rolled out of their chairs laughing, as Toni poured that entire pitcher over her glowing red rear end. After that, Toni was able to dress and leave. However, she couldn't stop crying.

After Toni's little show with the pitcher, Chip called Victoria forward. Victoria was trembling so hard, she was barely able to walk. The scared girl didn't know exactly what had happened to Toni and Jamie, but it had looked horrible. She had been paddled several times already, and her bottom burned terribly. But the reactions she'd seen had been worse than anything so far. Victoria wasn't sure what was different this time, but she was positive that she wasn't going to like finding out.

Poor Victoria was so scared, that after she got to the center of the stage area she couldn't speak. She just stood there facing the audience. Finally, Chip asked her if she was going to accept admission to the sorority, or if she was going to just leave. That jolted her back to reality. There was no way Victoria was quitting after all she had been through.

The terrified young lady took a deep breath and introduced herself. "I'm Victoria VanZandt and I am an official member of Pi Pi sorority". Now came the hard parts. A young lady of her breeding was not supposed to degrade herself like this. But becoming a Bi-Pi was worth any struggle.

Victoria laid down on her back. Then, after taking another deep breath to steady herself, she spread her legs and reached down and pulled her lips apart. Victoria made sure to pull them open far enough, so that her clit and the hole were completely visible. She knew that was the basic requirement. When she had everything where the audience could see it, Victoria told them that they were seeing the newest official Pi Pi pussy. After that, she rolled over and got to her knees. Then she pulled her asscheeks apart to allow the crowd to see her anus. When she had her butthole exposed appropriately, Victoria told the crowd that this was the newest official Pi Pi ass.

Holding her ass open was incredibly humiliating, but Victoria was in no hurry to end it. She knew that as soon as she closed her behind, she had to stand up for her singing lesson. But after a while there was no excuse to delay it. Victoria released her cheeks and allowed her bottom to close. Then she stood up and bent down facing the audience. The newest Pi Pi tried desperately not to cry as she asked to be made to sing and dance. A moment later, SPLAT!!!!

Nothing she had ever gone through prepared Victoria for the flames that she was sure were covering her bottom. Victoria screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped right into the audience. The girl tripped over one of the chairs and fell to the ground. Victoria didn't even try to get up. She just howled, while she rolled over and over and desperately rubbed her bottom. The spoiled young lady rubbed and rubbed, but the burning, if anything, got worse. Victoria couldn't stand it. She knew her behind had to be on fire. Then she remembered that Toni had poured a pitcher of water on her butt. Victoria scrambled to her feet, and still screaming at the top of her lungs, dashed for the back of the room. There was no water, Toni had dumped out the only pitcher.

Victoria was in an absolute panic. She had to find a way to put out the fire. The girl ran all around the room, looking for anything she could use to cool off her behind. The guys were screaming with laughter, as Victoria dashed around the room, while holding onto her bottom and howling like a banshee. Victoria did three full laps around the room, before she ran out of gas. After that, she fell down in the back corner of the room. For the next five minutes, Vickie went back to rolling, rubbing, and shrieking. Finally, the fire died down enough that she could at least remember where she was. Victoria grabbed her clothes and started to dress. She put her pants on as gingerly as she could. Every time they touched her behind, the fire blazed back to full heat. When she had managed to dress, Victoria dashed out of the room, still searching for something to pour on the fire. The audience could hear her continuing to scream as she ran out the door.

Chip had been laughing so hard through Victoria's display, that he had forgotten to call the next girl. It was almost a half a minute after Victoria had dashed out of the room, before Chip could catch his breath enough to call Trixie up.

Poor Trixie thought she was going to throw up. She was so scared. Displaying herself was incredibly awful. And that last paddling. There had to be something different about it to cause those reactions. As she made her way to the stage, Trixie wasn't sure she would even be able to get through displaying herself and make it to her dancing lesson. But, she had to, she was Pi Pi material and Trixie was going to be a member of that elite group.

Her mind made up, Trixie stood up and introduced herself. "Hi everyone, I'm Trixie Bennet and I'm the newest official member of Pi Pi sorority." That done, she steeled herself to get through the humiliation to come.

Trixie steadied herself for a moment to hold back the tears. It would not do for a Bi-Pi to cry while going through her official presentation. After she had regrouped, she got down and opened her vagina up properly. When Trixie had herself opened up appropriately, she told the crowd that she was showing them the newest official Pi Pi pussy. Then she pointed her bottom at the crowd and pulled it open. Trixie didn't know why she found this incredibly demeaning, but it didn't matter. She was going to be a BI-Pi. Trixie made sure that her anus was completely visible and then informed the group that they were seeing the newest official Pi Pi ass. Then it was time for the last part. Trixie closed her bottom and stood up. With a last deep breath, she bent way forward and requested her singing and dancing lesson. Nothing happened.

Chip had signaled for the paddler to wait. Then he asked Trixie if she would mind showing the audience those huge boobs of hers. With Debbie gone, she certainly had the nicest rack out there. Trixie started to object, but then figured why not. They had seen everything else, and anything that gave her bottom time to rest before she was paddled was worth it. So Trixie unbuttoned her shirt and pulled her bra down to release her tits. When she had her 38Ds pulled out, Chip told her to get back into position. Trixie sighed and bent back down. With her facing them, the crowd had a terrific view of those huge knockers hanging down. A few moments after she was bent over, Trixie finally got her singing and dancing lesson. SMACK!!!!!!

The sandpaper paddle landed and Trixie took off. She grabbed her behind and ran for the back of the room. When she reached the wall, Trixie just began running around the room. The way the girl was running and hopping with her hands on her rear end, she looked for all the world like something out of a cartoon. Of course no cartoon figure had those huge boobs which were bouncing all over the place as she ran.

Trixie couldn't believe it. One moment she was standing on stage and the next moment someone set off a firecracker right on her behind. She grabbed her ass, shrieked to the heavens, and ran. Trixie had no idea where she was going. It was doubtful she even realized she was running. All she really was conscious of was that her behind was blazing. There had to be a fire burning back there. Trixie ran and rubbed but the fire just kept getting hotter. To make matters worse, her tits were still hanging out and they were flying around as she ran. After they had bounced around for a while, they also began to hurt. Trixie tried to let go of her bottom and hold onto her boobs, but the moment she took her hands off her behind the burning made her put them right back. So Trixie did lap after lap holding onto her rear end while her whoppers just bounced around like crazy.

The crowd had completely lost count of the number of laps Trixie made before she finally stopped running. It was a few moments after that when her boobs finally came to rest. After that, Trixie just stood in the back of the room sobbing and gasping. She was too out of breath to run any more, but she couldn't get her bottom to stop burning one bit. For the next several minutes, Trixie just stood in the back of the room crying and rubbing that poor behind.

When she thought she could stand it, Trixie tried to get dressed. First, she put her knockers away. Then she pulled up her panties. Trixie did it too quickly. When her underwear pressed into her bottom, the fire started up full blaze again. Trixie screamed once more and began hopping up and down again. It was an incredible sight. The poor girl had her panties on, but the back was pulled down so her bottom hung out to cool in the air. Trixie jumped around for almost another minute, before the fire cooled down enough to allow her a second try at dressing. This time, Trixie pulled those panties up very gingerly. It still stung like crazy when they touched her ass, but she managed to leave them there. After that she pulled her jeans on.

With her pants on, Trixie tried to put on her shoes. The problem was that bending over pushed her behind tightly into her pants and she couldn't stand the burning. Trixie tried sitting down to work on her shoes, but her bottom only touched for less than a second before she bounced back to her feet. After that, she gave up. Barefoot, holding her shoes, Trixie left the room.

When Trixie picked up her shoes and began to leave, Chip called Cheryl up.

After what she had seen, Cheryl had just zoned out. She had gotten so scared that she had just tuned out where she was. The young lady couldn't begin to think about what was going to happen. Like a robot she walked to the center of the stage and, in a complete dazed monotone, introduced herself as Cheryl Jones. Then she went through the motions of displaying her pussy and her ass. When she had opened her holes up appropriately for the crowd to see, Cheryl just bent over and requested her paddling. A moment later, the paddle jolted her right back to reality. SPLAT!!!!!!!

Cheryl had been able to shut all the humiliation out of her mind, but she couldn't shut out the fire. With an incredible shriek she jumped straight up into the air. When she landed, Cheryl went straight to the ground and began rolling around. While she rolled, she grabbed at her behind to try to put the flames out. Nothing worked. If anything, her behind was getting hotter and hotter. After a minute, she ran into the crowd and begged someone to put out the fire.

All the guys were willing to help and they all rubbed and patted her naked buns. Of course that just made it worse. With one extra loud scream, Cheryl took off running. The girl dashed for the stairs holding her burning ass all the way. Cheryl never hesitated. She ran right up the stairs into the main hall.

As it turned out, a group of high school seniors were touring the campus that day. Their guide was showing them Greek Row. When Cheryl came to the top of the stairs, over 50 high school students saw a bottomless girls fly into the room and dash into the bathroom.

Cheryl hadn't even noticed the group. Her behind was the only thing she could think about. She flew into the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat. She didn't even stop to close the door. Then she lowered her behind into the water in the toilet. Cheryl just sat there, with her bottom submerged in the toilet.

After a minute or so, the water cooled off her behind. At that point, Cheryl looked up and saw a whole group of people watching her sitting bottomless in the toilet. Not only that, but all her clothes were downstairs. At the moment, her pussy was hidden from view inside the potty, but she was going to have to stand up sometime and go get her clothes.

When she couldn't take it any more, Cheerily sobbed and stood up. The way she had to spread her legs to get out of the toilet, all the high school guys got a wonderful view of her pussy. Then Cheryl walked out of the bathroom and tried to get back to the stairs. The crowd moved just enough for her to have the narrowest of paths, but all the guys tried to feel her up as she pushed through. Cheryl felt at least three people stick fingers right up her pussy, as she worked her way through the crowd. But, as horrible as that was, it wasn't as bad as the pain whenever some guy patted her rump.

Finally, sobbing and weeping, Cheryl made it back to the basement. She put her clothes on and headed back out. When she reached the top of the stairs again, the entire high school group applauded her as she made her way out of the frat house.

When Cheryl began her last trip up the stairs, Chip called Mary forward.

Mary moved center stage. She was the last one. That seemed to make it even worse. She was the only naked girl in front of an entire group of clothed people. But all the others had made it through and Mary would as well. Quietly she introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Mary Patrick and I'm the newest member of Pi Pi sorori...." By the time she finished her introduction, her voice trailed off so low, that no one could even hear her. She started to go on with her performance, when Chip told her she needed to speak up.

Mary tried to speak up, but it was so humiliating. She laid down like she was supposed to and opened her vagina. Holding it open, she tried to talk to the crowd. Mary just couldn't keep her voice up, she was so humiliated displaying herself like that, talking about it was more than she could do. Finally, she stammered out, "This is the n-n-newest o-o-official Pi-...." Once again her voice trailed off and no one could hear the end of her statement.

When Mary started to roll over, Chip told her to stop. Mary looked up confused. Chip told her to get her pussy back open. She was to hold her pussy open nice and wide until she managed to introduce it to the crowd properly. With a little sob, Mary reached down and pulled her lips open again. Once again she tried to speak, but Mary would get so choked up no words came out. The poor girl lay there over a minute with her pussy pulled open so everyone could see right up her opening. Finally, when she just couldn't stand it anymore, Mary took a very deep breath and managed to say, "This is the newest official Pi Pi pussy." After that, she was allowed to close her vagina and roll over.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
706 Followers
12