Bi-sex Trio Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around" Jill instructed to Paul and he obeyed by reversing the 69 position with him beneath again. "Now it's Rob's turn to cum and your turn to clean up you dirty boy! Rob, fuck my ass now!"

I needed no second instruction and instantly positioned myself behind her gorgeous ass and over her husbands face. Squirt juice that had yet to be cleaned off her gaping pussy was the perfect, natural lubricant and I rubbed my helmet over her gash to a squeal from Jill as I did so over her over-sensitive clit. I offered my cock tip to her pussy again to which she responded by lowering herself to her husbands face; guiding my sweetened meat closer to her husbands mouth.

"Suck it wet, Paul" she ordered him.

His tongue ran round my tip and I nearly pulled away with delight! My helmet was so sensitive it was nearly too much. He turned his head sideways and Jill pulled forward to allow me to get my cock into his mouth as she watched the action through her legs. My cock was in, just past the rim of my helmet and the warmth and eagerness of his mouth felt so good. I knew that he wanted to suck cock and soon regained control over my desire to cum so soon. This was for him and her, I thought.

He reached up to grasp my cock for the first time, wanking and sucking me as much as the position and his wife on top would allow. I wanted him to feel the sensation of a mouthful of manhood and forced myself forward slightly to get more of my cock in his mouth. His wife allowed and I was soon fucking his face. His wife turned around completely as the natural process had changed her mind about me fucking her up the ass, to concentrate her efforts on me fucking her husband orally instead.

Jill held Pauls head by the hair now. "Hold your mouth open, your tongue out and relax your throat, baby. I want to watch you get fucked so much!" she said "Rob, please fuck his face and cum for him; I want him to taste your mess and swallow you up"

I again offered my cock to his mouth; an action that Jill responded by pulling my closer by dragging me closer by jamming her long, manicured nails into my ass cheek. Fuck, my cock wanted to fuck now and Paul's mouth felt so good, the deeper I went in. I started to pump slowly and with short strokes at first, Paul gagging on my meat hitting the back of his throat as his wife dragged me deeper and faster as she held his head in place. Nonetheless, Paul dutifully did as instructed and held his mouth open and his tongue out for me as I started to fuck him faster and faster.

I held his head too now as I bent forward to fuck him more naturally as Jill's fingers had moved to my ass crack and were probing for my hole. It felt so good to have a warm mouth to fuck as a beautiful woman kissed me and sought to finger my ass. The sight of my cock fucking her husbands willing mouth for the first time as his wife held him to make him receive, was orgasm inducing and I proceeded to fuck him so deeply that my full balls were slapping his chin, his saliva coating both my sack and his chin to make them slap and stick for a micro-second on every stroke, which were further lubricated with an occasional gag which his wife would not allow him any respite from until I had cum.

At last my hole was filled with her finger and I almost immediately sensed the orgasm build up from the centre of my waist to flow outwards across my entire body. Fuck, this was going to be messy!

My body was rocking as I had made Paul do earlier at the airport; into a mouth and back onto a finger up the ass. Only this time the mouth was his and the finger was that of his sexy wife who watched. It was so good to see the fullness of my cock in his mouth and to feel the fullness of her finger deep in my ass.

My asshole twitched involuntarily on her digit as a wave of euphoria welled up through the base of my shaft from my balls. I could not and did not want to stop. I just wanted to give them both so much of my cum for them to share as I had theirs.

I did not say anything to warn them apart from the longest orgasmic moan I have ever released. My head threw back and my back arched as I began to pump my seed out down Paul's throat. Long, thick, warm, white ropes of cum streams striped his face and open mouth, down the back of his throat as he lapped at my tip and Jill jammed her finger up my ass to her knuckle to have me splash her torso with two or three helpings of my mess. My whole body shook as I struggled to remain standing and continued the biggest orgasm I have ever experienced.

When I opened my eyes, there was my cum everywhere! It appeared as though it was the mess of at least two men and I closed my eyes in orgasm as Jill slowly slid her finger out of my ass as the last of the sensation ebbed away.

Jill smiled and looked down to her husband, lowering her face to lick his cum-soaked face and kiss him. Their tongues rolled in each other's mouths as they kissed and exchanged my rapidly cooling sticky cream with each other as Paul's cock began to twitch into life again.

My balls were much lighter and were tight in my sack. My ass hole felt so good after the fingering and I knew that I would recover very soon to go again as the scent of all our bodily fluids filled the room.

Paul was now officially bisexual and there was plenty of time left for me, his wife and him to make sure about that...

12