Bi The Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

"I waited as long as I could, I can't stand it anymore." He looked at his wife, "Your ex was an idiot. That was awesome."

Connie started licking him and her tongue touched her aunts as she did the same thing. Whispering, she asked, "The way he loves you and me, unselfishly, is that as rare as you want me to believe?"

"I went through two husbands and plenty of boyfriends and it took me years to find anyone like him." Their tongues soon had his cock hard and standing away from his body.

Connie smiled, "Then I'll just have to keep doing this with you two. I think you are as special as he is." Connie's eyes got huge, "Aunt Katelyn, I want him, but you have me pretty worn out, and he's huge!"

Katelyn whispered, "I know something very special that your uncle would love. I've only been able to give it to him once." The two whispered so Dan couldn't hear, "So you want to?" Connie nodded.

"Dan your niece wants you in her, but go easy, she's pretty sensitive right now. It could be painful for her."

Dan moved between the legs of his niece. Connie whispered to her aunt, "He's as big as my boyfriend, sort of."

Katelyn was curious, "Sort of?"

"Uncle Dan is big and I think my boyfriend is like that but I've never really seen it. We have had to sneak around to do anything." She saw him guide his hard cock to her, "How big is he?"

Dan hadn't heard what they had said, "I would never hurt her," he gave his wife a smile, "Or you either for that matter. Both Katelyn and Connie knew that was true. Dan put his cock to his niece's pussy, pushing the head passed her pussy lips; he slowly and gently slid all of his hard cock into her.

Connie grabbed her aunt as she felt him slide in. She was still plenty wet, but very sensitive as well. She sucked in her breath and moaned at the same time, and couldn't stop until he was all of the way in. "How...big...is he?"

Katelyn smiled as she saw her husband slide smoothly in and out, there was no hurry, giving pleasure was more important to him than getting pleasure. She kissed Connie, could feel her niece getting hot again, "I'll tell you something about size. Sure some of the porno guys are huge but most men are about the same. Your uncle is pretty big but it isn't the size that makes him a good lover, it's his constantly trying to please. He is the most caring and loving man I've ever known."

Dan tried to make his strokes as easy as he could. His niece was so incredibly tight, and she was getting hotter by the second. That, combined with watching the two women make love before was making it difficult not to just slam it in.

Connie had never had any idea sex could be this way. Her aunt had taken her places she had only dreamed of, and now her uncle was trying to do the same thing. She had wanted him that night in the car. Now she needed him to give it to her hard, she needed him to give it to her rough. She kissed her aunt, "Don't cum in me Uncle Dan..." she was panting with the pleasure. She gritted her teeth, grabbed her aunt's hand and demanded, "Give it to me hard, Uncle Dan!"

"What, I thought you were too sensitive."

She looked into her aunts eyes, "I want you to ram that thing in me as hard and as deep as you can. Pull out and tell me before you cum." She got her hand squeezed by her aunt who appreciated what she was feeling.

Dan slammed himself deep, hard and fast. He heard Connie scream, but she was pleading for more at the same time. The restraints were off; he rammed his entire length in and took it almost all of the way out before doing it again. Harder, deeper, he varied the speed and the angle.

She was delirious with the relentless and rambling attack inside of her teenage body. She could feel him reaching places in her that had never been touched before. It wasn't the size, her aunt was right, you had to know how to use it and he definitely did.

Connie started pounding the bed as another orgasm thundered through her. The only sound she was capable of was a constant stream of "yes".

Katelyn knew her husband was close, and she wanted to make this even more special for him. With their niece obviously having another orgasm, she could tell by his increased pounding that he was going to cum. She laid her head on her niece's stomach, her face turned up at her husband. She smiled seeing that he had his eyes closed, that wouldn't do at all. "Honey, I want you to open your eyes for me...yes love, and keep them open."

"You are going to pull out of her, and she is going to make you cum in my mouth." She saw his smile and she knew he was aware that this was his wife's gift to him.

Dan couldn't hold back any longer, and pulled his raging hard cock out of his niece, "I'm going to cum."

Katelyn opened her mouth wide. She saw Connie immediately reached up and wrap her fingers around his thick cock. She started to pump him to get him to cum. It took only a few strokes of her slender fingers to get him there. Katelyn saw the white liquid shoot out of her husband. It flew through the air and landed on her face, but some of it went into her mouth. She tried to catch as much as she could, which was difficult being as she was trying to watch his face at the same time and her niece waving his hard cock everywhere.

Dan saw spurt after spurt of cum shoot onto his wife's face and in her mouth. The way Connie was moving her hand so that it was hard for his wife not to wear most of it. Katelyn was laughing so hard that his last few spurts of cum landed in her eye.

Connie figured that if this was something that her uncle wanted, she and her aunt would have to practice. She was pretty sure her uncle wouldn't mind. She saw that he was done, "Aunt Katelyn, he's stopped. If you want to move to the bed, I'll help clean you off." Katelyn was still chuckling at how it had turned out, and scooted off of her niece to lay on the bed.

Dan watched Connie licking the cum from Katelyn's face, yet she would stop every few seconds to kiss her and share it with her. When the two women were done, both of them lay back and smiled up at Dan.

Dan smiled back at the two women, "When all of us have recovered, Katelyn and I have a special present we want to give you for Christmas."

Connie was curious, "You mean on top of the Bermuda trip?"

Katelyn kissed her niece, "Later, we'll tell you later."

Connie just kissed her aunt and knew that she was happier than she had been in a long time.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12