Bi-Three Way with CD/TV

Story Info
Strap-on, oral & anal fun for a CD/TV and two friends.
1.4k words
4.31
117.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad she called. It was always great to see her. I was freshly shaved and wearing panties when she called. I was on the bed, reading porn and masturbating with a vibrator and dildo. I had started off with the hard plastic vib. My ass, freshly shaved and smooth, lubed up with just enough Glide to slide in but not too much to take away all the pressure and friction. I like it smooth, but I like to feel the dildo too.

I had started of with the vib to get myself open and ready for the dildo. The dildo is flesh colored and realistic with balls and set up to be used in a harness too. The vib felt good, but it's hard.I liked the dildo better; it's fuller and has a nice head. I switched to the dildo while reading about a woman who was having her man suck her strap-on dildo before she fucked his ass. I imagined it was me getting that cock wet for my ass as I sucked on the dildo. It's about 8" (like me) and I could get a solid 4" in, and very close to 5". After sucking on the head and getting the head and shaft nice and wet, my ass was ready!

Laying on my back, knees spread and open, I pressed the head against my asshole. I opened and the head eased in. Mmmm, it felt good! I pushed it deeper while I used my other hand on my cock. I felt so good with a cock in my ass and stroking myself. All I wanted then was my cock in someone and someone riding my face!

The phone rang. I answered when I saw on the display that it was her. When I spoke hello, my voice was a little shaky from being turned on from a dildo in my ass and talking to her. She wanted me to come over and I was only too happy to do so! I didn't tell her what I was doing, but I think she had an idea that I was masturbating.

I put a shirt and socks on, pulled out a pair of jeans and left the panties on. As I pulled up my pants, I had an idea. I pulled down my pants and panties and reached back to the bed for the vib. I turned it on and slid it back in my ass. It went in easily as the dildo had just been there. I pushed it all the way in and pulled up my panties, tucking in my hard cock and pulled on my pants. 10 minutes later I was at her door.

She buzzed me into her loft and I climbed the stairs. Hard to climb the stairs with a vib in your ass, but I did it. She opened the door and let me in. We were in the living room. Holding my hand she pulled me close, into each other's arms and began to kiss. Pressed against each other, she could feel it. She could feel my hardening cock and the vibration. Her hand on my ass, she confirmed that she felt a vibration. Smiling, she stepped back and sat on the couch. She told me to come over and stand in front of her. I complied and she told me to take off my pants. I did, revealing sheer black panties. She had me turn around and when I did, she ran her hands over my panty clad ass and could see the vib in my ass before she started to pull down my panties.

When the panties were down she touched the vib and pushed it in deeper which made me moan and made my cock throb. She started to work the vib in and out as I rested my hands on my knees, bending at the waist. This was feeling sooo good, it was really turning me on. She was wearing a slip and heels and a beautiful demi-cup bra, all of which I could see as I looked back under my legs.

She stopped, making my ass crave more. She told me to stand up and keeping the dildo in my ass, move to the side of the couch and bend over and rest my arms on the armrest. It was a big leather sectional so it was very comfortable. She got behind me and resumed working on my ass and told me to close my eyes. This was so hot, my ass was begging for more. Little did I know.

She called out a name, Mary, and said "would u come in here please?" I tensed up and she immediately told me to relax and said keep your eyes closed. I did as I was told and I next felt someone sitting down on the couch next to the arm.

She said open your eyes and as I did so I was very surprised to see that it was a CD friend of hers, and quite passable. She was dressed in stockings and garters, I lovely camisole, makeup and wig. And a very hard cock, a little smaller than mine by about an inch or two, but thick. Very nice looking cock that was looking like it needed to be sucked, which is exactly what she told me to do. I leaned forward and licked the head and she said "Suck it!". I went deeper and sucked in the head and an inch down, swirling my tongue. I was rewarded with a drop of precum, a smack on the ass and the vib pushed all the way in, all of which making me moan and pump my hips.

She told me to keep sucking and pulled the vib out, making my asshole gape open, needing to be filled. She walked away and said she'd be right back. In the meantime, I worked on sucking that cock deeper and trying to get some more precum and much more!

She came back into the room from behind me and said " lets get more comfortable" and had us move around on the couch so that Mary was laying back, I was on my hands and knees above her with my ass in the air and my mouth on her cock. She moved onto the couch behind me and I soon knew why; she had put on her strapon dildo!

As she pressed the head against my open and willing ass, I sucked Mary deep, much to the delight of all. As her cock was smaller than my dildo at home, I actually got almost all the way down, my nose touching her pubic hair. This was excellent! A hard throbbing cock in my mouth and Mary loved it as much as I did; all the while she was driving that dildo in and out of my ass!

I was moaning on this cock in my mouth and the cock in my ass. She could tell I ws close to cumming and had started to jerk me off. Using my precum, she slid her fingers over my head and shaft, pumping me inn time to her pumping my ass. I was sucking Mary deep and sliding back up to the top, swirling my tongue around the head, sucking down the shaft, releasing and licking her balls. Going back up as I could feel her balls tighten. I resumed sucking, about halfway down her shaft, keeping the head in. She knew I wanted to cum, but she said, "You can't cum until Mary cums'!" I was only too happy to make that happen!

Sucking with increased passion, I got a little mini shot of cum. I knew the load was next and sucked harder and was rewarded with a nice big, hot, sweet load of cum! Sooo much cum and so good, I swallowed as much as I could as She pounded my ass.

She had both of her hands on my hips, fucking my ass so good, so deep, so nasty! I reached under and started jerking my own cock and soon started to erupt. She pushed in deep almost screaming as I shot my load on Mary's cock and balls. She later told me it was a strapon with part that went inside of her pussy.

What a night! From masturbation alone to a hot and nasty mfm 3-way with a dom woman and a hot CD!