Bi With A twist

Story Info
A husband and wife have sex with her brother.
1.5k words
4
151k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Kelly?" Teresa asked Larry, her brother, as he entered the house.

Larry wagged his head. "She's at home. She didn't want to leave the house."

Teresa wryly smiled and shook her head. "She never leaves the house. She never gets out. Did you tell her we wanted both of you to come over?"

"Yes, I told her. But, she..." he wagged his head again.

"Hey, Larry," I called out from my seat on the living room sofa.

"Go join Randy," Teresa said. "I'll fix us all a drink."

Her brother watched Teresa as she walked to the kitchen. She was dressed in a short tight skirt and tight blouse. She was gorgeous with her long wispy auburn hair, hazel eyes and creamy skin. She was short and heavy, but stacked. Larry felt a stirring in his groin.

"Kelly couldn't make it, hunh?" I asked.

"No. I guess she's what you would call a homebody."

"Too bad. I was hoping we could have a foursome tonight - for trivia pursuit, or whatever." I chuckled. "Looks as if we've got Teresa outnumbered, but I think she can take care of both of us." He chuckled again and swiped his hand across his crotch.

Larry smiled uncertainly at the innuendo. He didn't know whether I was serious or not.

Teresa arrived with drinks and sat on the sofa between her brother and me.

"I was just telling Larry that with Kelly not here, we've got you outnumbered, honey,". "Two on one." I placed my hand on my wife's leg and stroked it.

"Yes, I really need Kelly here," Teresa said. "It would even up the odds. It would be two on two."

"Or four on four," I smiled.

Lou watched as I stroke my wife's leg, and his prick stirred and began to grow. Teresa was so damned tough. He had fantasized about fucking her.

"Let's watch a movie," I said. "A Swedish film."

I put a tape in the VCR and sat back down on the sofa. Teresa sprawled between us two guys, and her skirt had ridden up. Larry looked at her creamy bare legs and his cock jerked and stiffened.

The film was hot. It showed two men and a woman sucking and fucking. Larry's dick was now stiff and throbbing. He saw that I had unbuttoned Teresa's blouse and had my hand down on her breasts stroking and massaging them.

Teresa moved her hand down to my crotch and rubbed it.

All three of us were breathing hard now. Larry gasped when Teresa reached over and stroked his crotch. His peter was now hard and pulsating.

I unhooked my wife's bra and took it off, and her firm round breasts perked out. I went down on one of them, licking and sucking it.

Teresa unzipped our flies and jacked our pricks. Larry let out a groan and fell upon her tit. She panted and ground her breasts into his mouth.

Larry flicked her nipple with his tongue as he sucked the rubbed of her titty.

I got up on my knees beside my wife and guided my cock to her mouth. Larry's eyes widened as he saw Teresa open her lips and take the dick in. I slid my peter into my wife's mouth, and Larry felt his prick throb and ache in its hardness. His heart thumped and his throat and mouth grew dry as he looked at my cock. It was thick and meaty, Larry felt turned on, and he felt an urge to suck my dick.

Teresa slid her mouth off my cock and went down on Larry. She sucked him good and hard, bobbing her head back and forth on his meat. Larry hissed and gasped at the sensation of her warm wet mouth sliding up and down on his prick. He plunged his cock in and proceeded to frig her mouth. He panted in ecstasy as he face-fucked her. He had fantasized about fucking Teresa and now that fantasy was coming true.

I pulled my wife's panties off and she lifted her legs and drew them back. I began licking and sucking her breasts, and Larry headed for her pussy. He gawked at it. Her cunt was beautiful. It looked like a golden-red peach. With a groan of lust, he fell upon it, burying his face in it.

Teresa reared up, mashing and grinding her pussy on his mouth. "Oh, ah, yes, lick me, Larry, eat my pussy, oh yes, eat me out."

He licked and sucked her clit, flicking and rubbing his tongue on it and sucking it with his lips. Ah, but she had a sweet-tasting cunt, the sweetest Larry had ever tasted. He tongue-fucked her, swirling and jamming and jabbing his tongue in her quim.

He felt a warm wet mouth on his dick. He looked down and saw my head at his crotch.

Larry groaned and sank his peter into his friend's mouth. I sucked avidly on his prick, swirling my tongue on it as I slid my lips up and down. Larry hunched my face, frigging my mouth. A jolt of pure lust stabbed through his body. A man was sucking his cock.

I slid my mouth off Larry's dick, grasped it and pulled it toward Teresa. "Fuck her, Larry," I said. "Fuck her now."

Larry mounted Teresa, clutched her smooth soft rump and pushed forward. "Hunhh!" he cried aloud as he thrust his peter into her cunt.

"Fuck my wife," I said. "Fuck her good."

Larry drove his hard prick up Teresa's quim. God, it felt so good! Her cunt was super warm and minty; it gripped his cock like a vise. "Oh yeah - unh - ahh!" he grunted as he dug his dick deep in her cunt. Ah, she was so beautiful and sexy, her pussy was so hot and moist and snug, and he'd dreamed about fucking her, and now he was doing it.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him and heaved her hips up. "Ahh - give it to me, Larry," she breathed out huskily. "Oh yes, give me all your prick."

He gave a lunge and sank every inch of his peter in her, then began screwing her in earnest, pumping his cock in her delicious cunt.

"Is he fucking you good, honey?" I asked.

"Oh yes, ah, and it feels so fucking good," she panted. "Ah, he's pumping the meat to me, he's fucking me so good!"

Larry saw that I was kneeling right beside him. His thick dick stood out rigid and throbbing. It was right there by Larry's head. He grasped the big prick and went down on it. He sucked my cock with relish, gobbling up the meaty cock, bobbing his head up and down on it.

I clutched Larry's head and frigged his mouth and cried out, "Suck my dick! Fuck my wife!"

"Oh god, oh darling, I'm going to cum!" Teresa panted. "Now! Oh, Larry, cum with me, cum in me now!"

"Do it, Larry," I gasped. "Cum in her. Squirt cum in my wife's cunt."

I slid my prick out of Larry's mouth, and Larry plunged his peter as far as it would go up Teresa's cunt and let her have it. He spewed a thick glob of semen deep in her cunt.

"Oh god, Jesus Christ!" she cried. "Hot fucking cum deep in my pussy!"

Larry pumped gob after gob of cum in Teresa's cunt, shooting his load in her, emptying his balls of sperm. Then he pulled out and rolled off, and I immediately took his place. I frigged my wife hard and fast, ramming my big rigid cock in her, pounding the meat in her cunt. "Oh, you sweet hot-fucking pussy you!" I shouted as I spurted cum deep in her cunt....

We sprawled on the sofa, temporarily satiated, watching the fuck film on the VCR. "That girl looks like Kelly," Teresa said, indicating the woman in the film.

"Yeah, she does," I said.

Larry looked at the woman in the movie. She was sucking a man's prick as another man pumped her pussy from behind. She did resemble his wife. She was pretty with long brownish-blond hair, blue-green eyes, tawny skin, big-boned and full-bodied.

"Does look like Kelly," Larry said. "But she would never be in that position - with two men. Kelly is..." he wagged his head, "conservative, I guess you could say - when it comes to sex."

"Is she?" Teresa asked.

"Yeah. She...well, she's rather inhibited. She's rather squeamish about experimenting. She seems to like it in just one way - the old missionary position. She balks if I try to introduce something else - like licking her pussy, or sucking my dick, or trying some position other than the missionary."

"I'd like to fuck Kelly," I said. "Fuck her mouth and fuck her from behind."

"So would I," Larry said, and we all laughed.

"We'll have to find some way to have Kelly join us," Teresa said. "I'd love for all four of us to be together and lick and suck and fuck."