Bible Erotica 05

Story Info
A tale of voyeurism from 2 Samuel 11.
1.9k words
4.51
31.5k
15
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water, retaining the heat from the day's sun, brought sensuous warmth in the cool of the evening. Bathsheba stepped into the mikvah, savoring each wave lapping her naked thighs. Already the warm liquid tongues on her legs and the fingers of evening chill above were causing her nut-brown nipples to grow hard and erect.

The mikvah, the ritual bath, was a monthly practice for Jewish women. It marked the end of the niddah, the period of separation between husband and wife. Beginning at the onset of a woman's monthly period and lasting until seven days after the flow ceased, religious law forbade sexual content between spouses. The ceremonial cleansing celebrated the renewal of marital relations. But tonight that was an empty promise for Bathsheba.

Bathsheba had recognized since adolescence that she was a woman of strong sexual desires. The niddah was often almost unbearable for the sensuous Jewess, her body nearly aching for intimate contact before the time of separation was half over. Before she was married to Uriah the Hittite, the time of abstinence was still kept. It was an abstinence from pleasuring herself. The niddah regularly ended in the mikvah itself. She would quickly bring herself to climax in the spring-fed pool. During her marriage she rushed from the bath to her bed where her husband awaited. But tonight Uriah would not be there to greet her.

-----

The king was restless. He had sent his army off to war the week before and had decided to stay at the palace and mind other matters of state. But the inactivity had stolen his sleep. His restlessness begat boredom. Boredom with his kingdom. Boredom with his family. Boredom with his wives. In his ennui David's mind explored desires he once would have resisted. But those desires brought him to the balcony outside of his bedchamber that evening.

David had noticed the wife of Uriah the Hitite before. A striking women, even fully clothed, the sight of the naked bather was nothing short of electrically erotic. As David stood on his balcony, he felt a stirring in his loins as he observed Bathsheba in the water below. Absently his right hand wandered to his groin . . .

--------

During the last niddah, King David had sent his army to war. Bathsheba could not even give Uriah a kiss goodbye, let alone the type of send off she desired to give him. And now, as she cleansed herself in the mikvah, she had only her fantasies to slake her hungers.

As a sensual woman, Bathsheba had cultivated a rich fantasy life. And the fantasies which excited her most were often so taboo that she dared only indulge in them in her own mind. Often images of her own brother, father, or a favorite uncle invaded her erotic ideation. As her hands fondled her own supple body, she saw their faces, their hands, and their genitals (enlarged by her imagination, of course.)

Pinching her hardened nipples she felt the teeth of one female lover, while another planted quick kisses on her inner thighs. Of course such lovemaking was forbidden by Jewish law, but the forbidden nature of the prurient fruit made her own juices flow more freely and feverishly.

Another favorite fantasy was even more perverse. Her husband Uriah was a Hittite. Hittites were known as great horsemen, a skill passed from generation to generation. Uriah at times regaled his lusty wife with stories Hittite men told when no women were present. Hittite lore related tales of their women attempting sexual congress with their proud steeds. Uriah delighted in seeing Bathsheba's eyes widen has he described the girth of an aroused equine penis. Her breaths grew shorter and ragged as he described Hittite women trying to suckle the massive organs while fondling the testicles of a beast. He even was able to insert his entire fist into his wife's vagina while describing a horse cock penetrating a willing wife of a stable hand in the same manner.

But tonight Bathsheba's masturbatory fantasy would be of another taboo. This fantasy was not only sexually forbidden but politically dangerous. Her body warmed as she saw a barely perceptible shadow outlined by faint lamplight on the balcony of the palace above her.

--------

The king sat on his balcony watching the sensual wife of the Hittite bathe. He let his robes fall open and absently stroked himself as he fantasized about having her. David was no stranger to the desires of the flesh. In fact, he had seven wives in the palace as he was lusting over the wife of another.

Ogling Bathsheba, David's mind wandered, recalling the sexual proclivities of each of his wives. Michal, his first, was the daughter of Saul. The idea of a shepherd bedding a princess was an appealing fantasy. But the fantasy was short-lived. Michal was self-absorbed and aloof, both in the palace and in the bedchamber. Lovemaking was a chore to her, and she let him know it by her perfunctory performances.

It was for that reason David invited Ahinoam into his bed. The sultry Jezreelite was a teenager when she was taken as the spoils of war. David took the part of a tutor, while young Ahi was a willing pupil. Tenderly he taught her how to discover her own body and to pleasure his. Before long she was responding with massive orgasms and shrieks of delight. David relished in taking Ahi within earshot of Michal, allowing her to hear the sounds of the enthusiastic lover she was not.

David felt his member swell even more at the thought of Abigail, his third wife. She was the widow of the abusive Carmelite, Nabal. Nabal had used his buxom bride in ways that had shocked David at first. Nabal had invited his clients to partake in Abigail's treasures, often as the fool watched and masturbated. He delighted in plundering her asshole ask well as making her the recipient of his scatological perversions. By the time she was the wife of David, Abigail had come to regard the most deviant practices as normal.

Abigail had no sexual limits, and introduced the king to unheard of debauchery. David was stunned when Abigail first suggested that they bid another of David's wives to join their romps, but soon it became a regular event. Abigail was especially fond of David's seventh wife, the willowy Eglah. But David's tender love for Abigail was so different than the ugliness of sex with Nabal, that Abigail treated any request of David with joy and enthusiasm. The king thought of thrusting himself between her massive breasts until he spewed rivers of semen into Abigail's smiling countenance.

The king imagined Maacah the pagan temptress, Haggith, the always bubbly innocent, and Abital, always fresh and fragrant. If all of them were rolled into one woman, could they be any more complete as the Hittite's wife who was obviously pleasuring her self in her mikvah? David's grasp on his scepter of flesh became more urgent as Bathsheba glanced his direction. Did she see him watching her? What would she think if she knew his thoughts at that moment?

------

He was watching her. She felt his eyes burning into her bare flesh. The thought of the king—the most powerful man in Israel—lusting for her made her juices run hotter.

The mikvah was fed by springs. One particular inlet was serendipitously placed about three feet from the bottom of the bath and angled perfectly for her pleasure. As fate would have it, the jet was on the side of the pool facing the palace balcony.

Bathsheba knew that David was watching, so she had fuel for a new fantasy. Easing herself onto the strong spurting spring, she imagined that it was the king's tongue, seeking her engorged clitoris. Unabashed by her royal observer, Bathsheba decided to show him the full extent of her desire. Her left hand surrounded the jet, allowing her to direct its flow and pressure. Clenching and releasing her fist while moving it slowly up and down planted water kisses on the inside of her right thigh. She then moved the stream to her inner left thigh.

Meanwhile her right hand was scooping up the warm water and allowing it to pour down her shoulders and on to her breasts. The sun-heated water from earlier in the day matched with the slight nip in the evening air brought gooseflesh born of equal parts chill and excitement. She would stop to pinch and pull her tender nipples, and even lift one with in tongues reach. She thought of the king as she teased her tender nipple gently, imaging the pleasure this was bringing to the resident of the palace.

She turned her back to the palace, and bent her knees, allowing the spring to caress the small of her back. Enjoying that lovely sensation, Bathsheba rubbed the mound at the top of her furry triangle, varying the pressure of her touch, undulating with the stream just above her round ass. Her fingers moved slowly down, tickling the sensitive outer lips of her womanhood. Tenderly she slide a digit inside, reaching slightly upward, finding the spot of intense pleasure. Slowly she straightened her knees, and the warm spring danced down between her nether cheeks. She pulled those cheeks apart with her other hand, opening her asshole to her aquatic partner.

Bathsheba began breathing deeply, frantically fingering herself while pressing her backside rhythmically against the torrent. But before she reached the height of her passion, she broke away from the spring and removed her fingers from her hungry crevasse. She wanted to be facing the king for the climax of her performance.

She turned back toward the palace and poured handfuls of warm water over her hair, face, and neck. She pushed hair back from her face and caressed her own shoulders with arms crossed over her breasts, massaging her neck, and even pinching the lobes of her ears. Every sensation was heightened. The crisp night air burned in her nostrils,and every bird and insect song rang loudly in her ears.

Bathsheba again turned her attention to the spring. The pool had a high ridge that allowed her to grip it comfortably though tightly. Gingerly she lifted one leg out of the water while grasping the ridge. Then she carefully leaned back, allowing the water to partially support her weight while she lifted out the other. Grabbing the ridge tightly, she was able to allow the water to penetrate her as she pulled herself toward it and then pushed away. The water became the king's manhood as she rode it as if she were astride the royal stallion himself.

Her shoulders began to ache as she pushed and pulled, but she could contain her desire no longer. The wave she was riding was no longer in the pool itself, but from somewhere deep within her. She felt it rising and rising until with a mighty crash the breakers of her passion sprayed pleasure into every corner of her body.

Bathsheba released her grip, pushed her self fully back into the water with her feet, and floated in the pool. She felt the undulations ebb slowly, and she tenderly toyed with her sated pussy. It may had been nothing more than the water in her ears, but she thought she heard the echoes of a deep moan echoing from the palace balcony.