Bicycle Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oops," I laughed as my left hand came out instinctively and caught her shoulder to steady her. She giggled as she looked up and realized what I had done and how she had over-reacted. She looked up from between my legs and smiled. I smiled down at her and apologized for scaring her.

"I thought something had flown in my hair," she giggled and didn't even seem to notice her positioning between my legs. An awkward silence fell on us again and I backed up a step and took my hand off her shoulder. I wanted to run my hands through her hair but I restrained myself.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to test the gauge," I said. I watched as she looked down at the tire. "Did you find the PSI," I asked.

"I think I found it,' Tami said and bent over in her crouch and I looked down at her back. Her white top rode up and her shorts rode down. Her shorts were barely above her ass crack and I silently hoped for her to lean a little further forward so I could get a view of it. "It says 35-50 PSI," she said authoritatively.

"What type of tire is it?" I asked now as she sunk in her crouch and looked up at me. It wasn't important but might afford me a peek at her delectable ass.

"Oh," she mouthed as she bent forward to look for the brand name. "It says," she replied as she glanced up and down the side of the tire. "It's a Groemer," she said as her ass rose as her shoulders dropped. I could see down her shorts and her panties slide down exposing the top of her ass crack and her soft skin there.

"That's what I thought," I said as I stood over her and watched as she climbed from her crouch to stand beside her bike and me. She flipped her ponytail from one side of her head to the other and smiled at her ability to find the correct tire pressure. Her tongue licked her lips and she watched me for what to do next.

"Alright, steady the bike," I told her and it was my turn to crouch. As I bent down, Tami remounted her bike. Lifting her right leg, she swung it over the middle bar and I caught a glimpse of her crotch as she did. My mind had a narrow focus now as I envisioned her puffy lips and how I would love to open them and lick her tight, little hole. I looked up at Tami's face and we exchanged a smile and I began uncapping the valve.

Tami held her handlebars and lifted her ass up on her seat. She was steadying the bike by holding the handlebars and pushing the pedal under her left foot backwards to keep the back tire from rolling. Her right leg was stretched to the ground as she stood on her tippy-toes. Her young leg muscles flexed and I yearned to massage them.

A silence fell over us again as I put the adaptor on the value stem and the hiss of the air broke the quiet. Tami wiggled on the edge of the seat to balance herself and then pointed her left leg and knee outwardly, exposing the inside of her thigh to me. I held the tire at the top and could feel it stiffen. Something else stiffened as I thought how fun it would be to explore her little nubile body. Her front tire was probably about 25 PSI short so it took a couple seconds to get the tire to fill up. I cursed myself for having such an efficient compressor. I wished I had an old foot pump so I could have more time leering.

"Your tires probably just lost air from non-use," I told her. I looked up at Tami standing over me and she smiled. I figured she couldn't care less about her bike except that it worked when she rode it. I smiled and changed my tone, "If you ever need to fill up your tires, you now know where to come."

"Yes, I do," Tami said and I think felt self-conscious as she looked around the garage again. Her eyes caught the panties on the floor again and the box above it. She smiled and looked elsewhere.

"You got a lot of stuff," she replied as she looked back at me.

"Yeah," I said and added, as I glanced around the garage, "A lot of junk I need to go through and throw out."

"Aw," she said, as she looked around the garage again. "It looks like great stuff," she tried to make conversation but I think she wasn't sure where to go with it. I had a feeling the panties and our proximity to each other was affecting her thought process. My eyes eyed her little mound faintly covered by her shorts and panties and I was the next one to lose focus or better yet become too focused.

The front tire was full so I capped it and I stood up to move to the back tire. I could feel Tami's eyes on me and was wondering what she was thinking. My cock was hard in my shorts and I was having a hard time thinking of anything other than her hot little body and how fun it would be to explore it. I pulled on my hose and it swung in behind me as I moved around her. Because of the boxes in the garage, I had to swing close to her again. I could smell her perfume and womanly scent as I slide by her and purposely and playfully rubbed up against her arm and side as I fumbled to get by. Her body was warm and soft to the touch and I apologized for bumping into her.

"Sorry about that, Tam," I said as I got around her. Tami giggled as she steadied herself and looked back over her shoulder at me.

Kneeling down, I began uncapping the value cover for her back tire. I looked up and caught her smiling at me and I winked back. "So how's your mom?" I asked making idle chit-chat as I filled her tire and enjoyed the view of her backside and pretty face.

"Oh she's fine," Tami said, and frowned a little. She looked around the garage as if she didn't want to talk about it. I shrugged it off as a girl not seeing eye-to-eye with her mom right now.

The back tire filled up fast and capped it off and stood up. I began wrapping up the cord and flippantly said, "Now let's check your seat." I smiled at her and I could tell she wasn't smiling anymore.

"What's wrong, Tami?" I asked as I looked into her eyes. She frown/smiled and looked sheepishly at the ground.

'Okay, I won't charge you a gazillion dollars, make it half a gazillion bucks," I tried to make light conversation as she seemed suddenly down. I put the hose and gauge away as she tried to talk. I picked up my wrench for her seat and listened carefully.

Tami stammered out something almost audible and laughed at her sudden emotional turn.

"What?" I asked and put my hand on her soft shoulder. Using my other hand, I tilted up her soft chin and looked into her eyes. "Did I say something wrong?" I asked and looked into her warm, sad eyes. Tami's eyes diverted mine until she had to look at me.

"It's my mom's new boyfriend," she blurted out.

I shrugged my shoulders at her, wanting more information.

"Well," she paused searching for the right words. I smiled at her, trying to convey she was safe to tell me anything. "Well, he looks at me funny," she stammered. Her eyes diverted mine and she looked me up and down. I was glad my hard-on had softened and we were in a dark place of the garage so she couldn't see it stretching my shorts outwardly.

My silence was her cue to continue and she did slowly and agonizingly. Seems her mom's new boyfriend has been ogling her with his eyes. Having tapped her delicious looking mom, he obviously was trying to complete the mom-daughter package. I inquired what the 'cretin' had been doing and she spilled the beans. As she talked it became apparent his sexual harassment didn't stop at his eyes. She told me that at first he just seemed to like to watch her walk around the house. She could feel his eyes on her as she passed him and she caught him stealing glances at her when her mom wasn't around and than even when mom was there. She once was 'weirded out', when her mom and him were playfully making out on the couch, he looked over at her and winked.

I asked if her mom was aware and whether she had told her mom. She said she didn't think she was aware and didn't want to as it might break her mom's heart. I asked her for more details and she sat back on her loose bike seat and continued.

"He likes to walk around the house like he owns the place and he usually doesn't wear much of anything, maybe a pair of shorts or a boxers," she stated and smiled at the thought. She wiggled a little on her seat and went on, "He likes to take a shower and then walk around the house in just the towel."

I smiled at her and his blatant attempts to tease & woo her. She seemed so incredulous that a guy would do that in her mother's house. Looking over her tight little body seated before me, I couldn't blame him.

"What does your mom say?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders.

"She laughs and yells at him to go get some clothes on," she laughed out loud and added, "But he never does." Her cute grin turned me on like a schoolboy. She had a wonderful grin and her eyes sparkled when she became animated telling her story. "Seems like you get a kick out of his exhibitionism," I said and watched for her response. She sat for a moment and let it sink in before answering.

"Nah, no," she protested and giggled at my suggestion, than shook it off. "No way, he's a creep," she replied as her mind raced a hundred miles an hour and she began to blush. She fidgeted nervously in her seat and it wiggled back and forth. She sat straight up as a shock rose up her spine as her little twat rubbed against the hard vinyl corner of her loose bike seat. She looked at me when it happened and we both knew what had occurred. She tried to shrug it off as nothing but her embarrassment made her face go red.

"Come on," I stated and looked into her eyes with a knowing look. Her eyes diverted mine and he laughed at her predicament. She had been found out and she was getting off on her bike seat to boot.

"Come On, you think he has a hot body?" I jokingly asked. She was blushing now and it caused her to shift n her seat and she wiggled as it wiggled.

"No, no way," she protested and could see her thinking hard about him moving around her house. She glanced at me and grinned, then looked away. She knew there was truth to my accusation but she wasn't willing to admit it yet.

"Tami's blushing and she's fibbing," I mocked and taking my right hand shook her handlebars to shake her bike. The bike shook and she had to steady herself as her seat swung back and forth with the motion.

"No way," she replied, "He's old." She stated 'old' as if it was the definitive answer to why there was no way she could be interested in him. She didn't believe it and it showed as she tried to look at me steadfast but couldn't. Age wasn't a barrier and she knew it but hoped it would stop my uncomfortable ribbing.

"So what else did the 'old guy' do?" I asked as I pushed her to tell me more.

She seemed relieved to talk about him rather than take my ribbing. She excitedly told me how he liked to rub up against her as she passed hi in the kitchen or hallway. "He thinks he's so clever," she said, "apologizing like it's an accident."

"What do you mean?" I asked, feigning bewilderment.

Tami smiled and asked, "You don't know what I mean?"

I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head. I waited anxiously hoping she'd show me.

"Here," she said, climbing off her bike seat and kicking down the kickstand. She moved around the bike and moved towards me. "Back up a little," she advised me for her demonstration. I backed up a couple of steps and awaited her direction. 'Now you are me and I'm him," she clarified. "We are walking down the same hallway and you come towards me," she instructed. I took two steps up to her and she turned her body towards me moving past me. "He likes to bump into me like this," she demonstrated and as she passed me, she rubbed her young body, breasts and crotch against my left side. She wasn't done there and turning around told me to pass again and as we passed each other she added some pointed hand grabs. Her left hand swiped across my chest and her right hand swung around and slapped me on the ass.

"Really?" I said as I fought back my surprise at her slapping my ass.

She shook her head 'yes' and smiled.

I moved back around her and our closeness was intoxicating. I thanked my lucky stars for her soft, smooth skin rubbing against my arm and thigh. "Mom doesn't ever catch him?" I asked.

"Nah," she said as she moved back to get on her bike. She acted if nothing had happened as our bodies rubbed against each other and I was fighting back a hard on. "He doesn't do it when she's home,"

"How does it make you feel?" I asked looking her up and down as I watched her remount her bike. I was moving behind her as I spoke getting in position to work on her seat. I can honestly tell you I wasn't prepared for her answer and had to bite my lip to suppress a laugh.

"I get goose bumps and my nipples get hard," Tami answered frankly as she watched me move around her.

"Wha---?" I said dumbfounded, her words sinking in slowly. I smiled at her and tried not to look so excited.

"It, his bumping into me sort of turns me on, it makes me feel all funny inside," Tami said, waving her small hands around in front of her groin.

I didn't know what to say so I bit my tongue and allowed her to talk. She was revealing a heck of a lot and I didn't want her to stop. I turned my head a little indicating I didn't understand what she meant though it was the furthest thing from the truth. I looked her over for the umpteenth time and thought things were getting very interesting.

"I don't like him," Tami stated as if she had to assure me, "but it's the way he touches me..." she added and trailed off.

I was growing more and more dumbfounded as she talked and my mind was working hard to show the appropriate level of concern and empathy without popping a monster boner. I stared at her and tried to restrain myself. I couldn't, she was just too hot and adorable and as she talked about getting turned on by her step dad I became more emboldened and moved closer to her. If her step dad bumping into her got her going I wanted to see what I might be able to do.

"Lets' take a look at that seat, why don't we," I stated and moved to the back of her bike seat and within inches of her. Tami looked over her shoulder as she watched me work and I sensed she was disappointed I had changed the subject. Little did she know we were on the same subject just I was coming at it from a different angle. Taking hold of the back of the leather seat, I wiggled it back and forth. Tami's sweet ass shifted on it as I wiggled it.

"Ooh," Tami murmured as the seat tickled her inner thigh.

"Sorry," I lied and did it again. Tami cooed again as the seat wiggled between her thighs and on her ass. I stayed focused on the seat and pretended I didn't know I was indirectly getting her off on the seat.

"Here, lift up off the seat," I told her as I brought wrench under the seat to adjust and tighten the bolts there. Tami did as she swung her little ass to the side so she could watch me over her left shoulder. Her little white shorts had begun to sneak up her tight little crack and I figured if they did anymore she'd be showing lip.

"So he likes to bump into you and it sort of excites you?" I asked as a mischievously thought crossed my mind and I began acting on it. Fiddling with the seat, I looked her in the eyes as I waited for her answer.

"No, I mean yeah but," Tami's little mind tried to explain. She was trying to make sure I knew she didn't like her step dad in "that way" but his advances did have their intended effect. "It does turn me on, but he doesn't," she swore. Her eyes looked away from mine and around the garage as she said it, so I knew she was having a hard time convincing herself or me. I smiled and as her eyes saw it she smiled back.

"There try it now," I said as I slapped the seat.

Tami looked down at the seat behind me and her eyes went wide. "But," she started to stammer but I stopped her.

"Just try it out," I told her as her forehead furled as she wondered what I was up to. She looked hesitant so I assured her. "It's to test the bolt and whether the seat will still wiggle side to side." Tami looked at the racing bicycle seat behind her and it's odd angle. I had tightened it so that the front of it pointed up at her on an angle. I wanted to see her wiggle on it at this angle so the front of the seat would be pressed up against the front of her inner thighs and pussy. I hadn't even set the side bolt so she could ride the soft leather back and forth to her and my delight.

"OK, I thought you were going to leave it like that and I was going to tell you I didn't want my seat like that," she stated with an amused smile, feeling silly of herself for thinking I would leave her seat that way.

"Oh No, I need to fix the first bolt and make sure it is just right before I work on and adjust the other," I fibbed, waiting anxiously for her to test it out. I laughed at her apprehension and said, "You probably thought I didn't know what I was doing."

Tami cringed and then smiled with a shrug, "I just thought it looked weird." We shared a laugh and she bought my perverted little lie. Carefully, raising herself on the pedal and lifting her sweet ass and pussy over my perversely set seat. She set herself down on it as I reached forward and steadied the bike by grabbing a hold of the seat from the back. Tami oohed as she slid on the seat and got comfortable. The seat wiggled slightly and I heard her gasp as the seat angle had its intended result.

"How does it feel?" I asked, devilishly.

"It tickles me between my legs," she quipped and moved to get up feeling a little self-conscious in front of me.

"No, don't get up yet," I told her, "Try to see if the seat wiggles from side to side." I was looking over her shoulder as I grew close to her by grabbing a hold of the handlebars. Tami's chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath and recollect herself. Her face was a little flush as the seat pressed against her mound.

"Ahh, OK," Tami relented as I could tell she was trying to figure out how she could do it without getting herself off at the same time. She was trying to play it cool but I could tell the firm leather seat was affecting her. Slowly she began to wiggle the seat and press her thinly covered pussy on the seat.

"The bolt is a little worn so I think it might not hold you," I said, pretending the sight of this gorgeous little brunette fidgeting on bike seat didn't affect me. Tami was lost in thought and I watched her shiver as a spike of electricity ran up her spine. Using the bolt as a diversion, I allowed my right hand to rise from her seat to the small of her back. The move was perfect as my hand massaged her back and held her pelvis to the seat.

"Ahh," Tami gasped as she wiggled on the firm seat. She was having a hard time staying on the seat as her legs spasmed. My hand reminded her of her step dad and she felt a tinge of excitement. The seat was like the firm handle of her hairbrush she loved to lie in bed in the dark of night and massage her little twat with. Only the seat was firmer and she felt much naughtier doing it in front of her friends' dad.

"That's it, see how far it'll pivot," I told her, amazed by her little body and her determination to help me get the seat right. My hand rubbed her back and shoulders and I think it helped the young little nymph enjoy her ride. "Ahh," Tami repeated as she rubbed her little pussy and mound against the bike seat. Her eyes fluttered and I was glad to see she had lost her inhibitions to the seat's firmness. Her legs pushed on the pedals in order to increase the pressure on the long narrow seat front.

"I'll have to tighten it up when you get off," I quipped and laughed to myself at my double meaning. Sliding my hand down her taut back, I cupped her ass cheek and leaned into her. She smelled incredible as her little arm and shoulder trembled against me.

"AHHHHHhhhhh," Tami cried as the seat pushed her over the edge. She had ridden her hairbrush numerous times and enjoyed it immensely but this was different. Her legs felt like jelly and her ass tightened and released as she rode the seat hard. She couldn't believe the sensations wreaking havoc on her body. She thought she was going to fall off the bike but Mr. Jeter held her and the bike steady. Her body convulsed as she leaned into him.