Bicycle Ride

Story Info
Bike ride leads to a fantasy come true.
5.2k words
4.23
75.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend was all set. After what had seemed to be months of working we had managed to schedule a weekend away just the two of us. With our motto of "Life is too short to stay in cheap hotels" we had reserved a room at an inn off in the country. The hotel was advertised as having a gorgeous swimming pool, in room Jacuzzi's and nice porches for relaxing on. We were both very excited to get a little bicycle riding in and some R&R as well as some "each other time". My wife recently started to get into riding so I wanted to find a place that offered some scenic loops that were easy for her to ride.

We headed out and had an enjoyable car ride to the inn. We arrived a little later then we had wanted but were not disappointed when we got there. It was everything we wanted and more. We quickly got settled into the room and changed into our swimsuits for a quick dip in the pool.

Leigh and I awoke Saturday to a perfect day weather wise. While eating breakfast on the porch we decided to head out for about a 20-mile bike ride and then to spend the afternoon by the pool working on our tans.

We were about 12 miles into our ride for the day when we ran into Sally on her bike. "Sally what a surprise to see you out here." I said. I had met Sally during some of my riding over the last year and my wife had met her a few times at the ends of the rides while everyone was hanging out. Sally was an average woman in relatively good shape. Like all of us she could afford to loose a few pounds. She was a brunette about 5'6" shapely and well proportioned with C cup breasts. They were much smaller then my wife's DD. What added to Sally's attractiveness was a great personality and that she got along with just about everyone.

"I needed to escape from life for a few days so I came out here to clear my head and get a little riding in."

"Well come join us" my wife said as she started to pedal again. We rode along and learned that she too had come in last night and was actually staying at the same Inn we were with just about the same plans we had. Riding, good food and some pool time were the focus of the weekend. Soon we were back at the Inn were I dropped my wife off and told her I would be back as I wanted to get in another twenty.

As I rolled off I shouted "See you at the pool correct" Knowing straight out that she would be there for sure when I got back"

"You bet" Came the reply.

The country out here was wonderful and made for perfect bike riding. My ride took me along the river and past countless farms. My worry and stress from everyday life seemed to be slowly seeping out of my body.

I returned to the Inn and changed out of the lycra and into my swimsuit and headed off to the pool. I found my wife looking as hot as ever working on her tan. I was pleasantly surprised to see Sally lying next to her. Lycra doesn't leave much to the imagination but the bikini she had on revealed even more of her to me.

"Hi honey, you don't mind if Sally joins us do you?"

"No problem." I replied I was looking forward to spending time with my wife but spending time with two beautiful women was certainly okay with me.

The afternoon was great we ordered lunch poolside and spent our time between swimming and sunning, certainly not a bad way to spend the day. We had such a great time with Sally that we invited her to dinner. We agreed to meet at six at the restaurant.

My wife Leigh always took pride in the way she looked. She was a ladies lady and a true Princess in my eyes. She slid on a pink thong and a matching pink bra followed by a light skirt and camisole top. She completed the outfit with some open toed shoes and her pink sapphire jewels. All I could think about then was how much fun I was going to have undressing her later that night.

"Honey are you sure we need to go to dinner can't we just start with dessert?"

"You'll have to wait till we get back, we need to met Sally"

We walked the short distance to the restaurant. It was a cool summer evening. Sally was awaiting us and looked stunning as ever. She had on a print sundress and looked absolutely amazing.

The host sat us outside next to a water fountain. It was an absolutely beautiful evening and two absolutely beautiful women accompanied me this evening. The server came by and the ladies wanted wine so we go a bottle of that while I ordered a Margarita.

Conversation came easily for us as we discussed much of nothing. Then the conversation moved to what riding we were planning. I asked Sally what she had planned for tomorrow.

"I am a little sore from all the riding I have been doing." Sally said. "So I am not sure how far I'll go, I might even take the day off?

"Does your room have a Jacuzzi?" Leigh asked.

"No they were all reserved when I made my plans."

"Well after dinner you should come to our room and check it out, it works wonders on your legs. Maybe then you can ride tomorrow."

"That would be great"

We had just about finished dinner and I suggested that maybe we should have dessert at the room since we had brought a bunch of dessert items with us on the trip.

The three of us headed back to our room. When we got there I started to fire up the Jacuzzi while Leigh pulled out the dessert items arranging them ever so perfectly on a plate.

With the Jacuzzi ready it was time to climb in.

"Oh no I'll be right back" Sally said " I forgot my suit"

"Oh just jump in your underwear I am sure Bert won't mind"

"Actually I don't have any on" came Sally's reply.

"Well then, I guess we will all have to go nude."

At this point I was speechless. This was very unlike Leigh. She certainly wasn't a prude by any means, but I was certainly caught off guard. We knew Sally but she wasn't a close friend of either of ours so I was surprised by the events that were unfolding. I certainly wasn't complaining and I was eager to see where this would lead.

"Sure that would be fine." I said as I started to take off my cloths. My wife started to undress and I watched Sally as she dropped her dress. Both of the ladies looked great but each quickly slid into the warm soothing water. We continued the light conversation while sipping on what was left from the bottle of wine and eating the homemade chocolate candies we had brought from home.

"How are your legs feeling?" Leigh asked,

"Not bad but I think I am going to try and schedule a massage in the morning."

"Oh don't do that, I bet you Bert would give you one, he is amazing and we just happen to have some massage oil with us."

"I couldn't do that"

"Don't be ridiculous, I am sure Bert would love to help you out, I insist."

For me I couldn't believe my ears, was this really happening? Could I have the chance to live out one of my fantasies?

We had talked about introducing a female to our lovemaking sessions. It was more something she was willing to do for me. For me I wanted to do it, to introduce Leigh to what I thought would be a new level of pleasure for her. Something I couldn't offer her. I also had hopped to learn from the new partner, new ways to pleasure the women I loved so much.

My thoughts about what we had discussed in relation to this ran through my head at a million miles a minute. One thing we felt was important was to keep our bedroom sacred, because that was our special area. So if one of these encounters was ever going to happen it need to happen outside of the house. The other criteria we had both agreed on was that it shouldn't be a total stranger yet not someone we were initially close to as well. We had discussed hiring someone for the task but we wanted to keep open the possibility that this could be something we may want to have happened more then one. You get better with practice correct. So maybe the first time would not be indicative of how great the overall experience could be.

I kept thinking, this situation meets all of our criteria.

"Go lay on the bed Sally, Bert can work on you. I certainly would love to have you ride with us, I bet he can help."

Sally climbed out of the Jacuzzi and dried herself off. I climbed out and did the same drying myself off and pulled on a pair of boxers. I located the bottle of oil and then pulled back the covers so that Sally would have a comfortable place to lay instead of on top of a scratchy comforter. Sally laid on the bed face up. Her chest was very perky with her breasts being firm and she had her pubic hair nicely trimmed. Just a little "v" of hair to point you in the right direction not that someone would need help with that. I felt awkward as Leigh sat and watched everything from the Jacuzzi. I started by rubbing some oil into my hands and rubbed it into her legs before I started rubbing her ankles.

"Bert, you know you need to start with the feet, give her the works, like you do so well for me." Yeah I thought to myself the works.

So I headed to the feet, rubbing oil into the bottoms of her feet and beginning to work each toe individually. To do so I had to sit below her lifting her feet and working them in my hands. This gave me a perfect view of her entire body and certainly of her pussy. I was trying to be a gentleman but it was hard to ignore. While I had just finished the first foot and switching to the other I noticed that Leigh had gotten out of the tub and was now drying herself off. Soon she was sitting on the bed next to us. By now I had started working on Sally's ankles and working my way up her legs.

Now I was up by her thighs massaging her tight muscles. As time went on I could tell that she was relaxing, because she seemed to be melting into the bed. Her legs were smoothly shaven and the best part was she shaved her entire legs. It always irritated me when women stopped half way up the thigh. I was now very near her womanhood and it looked like she was getting turned on. She was slightly puffy and it looked like she was wet. Sally spread her legs slightly as I was working around her providing an even better look for me.

The girls were having a casual conversation, almost have if nothing was happening. I accidentally brushed against her lips with my hands and thought I heard her moan a little, I certainly felt some wetness.

"Doesn't that feel great Sally?"

"Yes it does, I could stay here all night!"

"Well we'll see about that." My wife replied with a chuckle.

"Okay time to do the other side, I need you to roll over" Sally rolled over onto her tummy and I slid down to her feet to work on the back of her legs. I started with her calves rubbing the oil in and worked my way up. I had been told that you wanted to push everything towards the heart so that your body could get rid of it. I was certainly enjoying this, and trying desperately to not get too aroused. I was trying to take my time and do a good job but I also didn't want to take to long and make it look to obvious or to get myself overly excited. Man tonight Leigh and I were going to have extra great sex, since I was so worked up!

Sally kept telling me how good it felt, while Leigh just kept agreeing with her telling her, wasn't it great. Didn't it feel great?

Soon I was at the top of her thighs and started to work her butt muscles and inner thigh, to me she looked like she was very moist. Being a little risky I brushed up against her again and was rewarded with another little moan.

I wanted to continue but to get control of the situation I said "Okay how does that feel, I think you are all done."

"That feels great I am certain they will be perfect for a ride tomorrow." she said as she rolled over smiling revealing a little wet spot on the sheets where she had been laying.

Leigh was like "What about my legs, they need a little work too after all I want to ride tomorrow as well."

"Honey you know I am always up for working on you!"

"I can see that" she said glancing down at the growing bulge between my legs. While Leigh was laying down where Sally had been, I started to blush and tried everything to control it but I didn't think it was working very well.

Leigh laid down on her back so I started with her feet. She always liked the foot rubs especially when I paid close attention to her toes. Sally still hadn't really gotten up yet and was laying next to Leigh on the bed making it very easy for conversation. The two of them were chatting away as I rubbed away. I wish I was rubbing on something else that I was trying very desperately to control. Sally moved to sitting above Leigh leaning against the headboard.

"Your breasts are amazing Leigh."

"Yeah and to think they were even bigger at one point. Causing more pain in my shoulders. They are always tense."

"No that isn't possible." Sally said as she slid down towards her.

"Yes it is, see I have the scares to prove it from my reduction surgery."

Sally now was rubbing Leigh's shoulders, "Wow they are tense, let me work some of that out for you."

Leigh was now the center of both of our attention and Sally was getting bold working down around Leigh's breast. Soon she was squeezing them and alternated playing with her nipples. By now I was rubbing her upper thighs and started to move my hands closer to my loves smooth pussy. While rubbing her thighs I would lightly brush against her. I could tell my wife was getting aroused as her lips were getting swollen and I could see her sex start to seep out of her.

"Are you relaxed?" asked Sally

"Yes I am" my wife replied "very, your hands are very skilled, both of your hands." With that said I took a finger and slid it inside her, which resulted in a half gasp half moan from my wife. She was soaking wet, much wetter then normal. I slowly started to move my finger in and out while using my thumb to occasionally rub her rapidly swelling clit. I slipped a second finger slightly curling them upwards. I know she loved this motion. Now Sally was sitting directly above her head with a leg on each side of Leigh, Sally was alternating between Leigh's now rock hard nipples, head and shoulders. As I continued to work over my wife's lower half, Sally shifted and lowered her mouth to the right breast while still playing with the other one, this caused even more moaning as Leigh started to work her hips in unison with the thrusting of my fingers. Sally was alternating between licking and nibbling, which Leigh seemed to enjoy tremendously by her body's movement. I was trying to take notes because I certainly didn't get Leigh as turned on as Sally was, Sally was working both breast while she nibbled on one, she played with the other one.

"You know Sally would you be interested in tasting my wife"

"I thought you never ask!"

I removed my fingers from Leigh, which resulted in an "Ohh why did you do that?"

"Because I have something better to replace them with" She started to tense up. I knew she was reluctant and had never been down on a woman or had a woman go down on her. Sally placed her lips against Leigh's now very swollen lips. After a few moments of her licking she relaxed.

"Oh my god, you did replace them with something better."

By this time Leigh was very worked up and I knew it wasn't going to take long. Sally was doing long firm strokes with her tongue. With each stroke she was pressing more and more firmly with her tongue while pulling her lips further apart. Leigh was moaning wildly now, thrusting her pelvis into Sally's face. Sally was now concentrated on her clit pressing firmly on it. I knew she was getting close.

Sally was getting worked up and I debated inserting my very hard penis into her. Instead I decided to wait because I wasn't sure what Leigh would think and there were other ways I wanted to pleasure my wife first.

Sally had now inserted her fingers deep into Leigh and was rapidly licking while moving her hands in and out. Sally was now moving her hips up and down and rubbing herself into the bed.

I leaned over to Leigh and whispered into her ear, how much I loved her and then started to kiss her. She grabbed the back of my head pulling me into her and then let out a huge moan as she exploded into a tremendous orgasm. Her stomach tightened and she started to curl into a ball as her body shook as the pleasure overcame her body. Sally didn't stop, she kept licking and working her fingers until Leigh came again. Finally after a lot of begging Sally finally stopped as another orgasm took over Leigh.

After we all laid there for a few moments, Leigh finally spoke "Oh my god, I never knew. That was so different from the way Bert pleasures me. So soft, yet so deliberate, almost as if you were reading my mind as to what I wanted next."

"I told you honey, I told you it would be amazing"

"It was"

"Leigh I am sure you could do the same thing, just use your instincts." Sally said

"I am not so sure of that, you were amazing."

"Wanna know a secret" Sally paused "That was my first time."

"No way" was the response from a surprised Leigh

"Yeah it was, I have thought about it an a rare basis and I guess everything just felt right."

We laid there for several minutes, Leigh had crawled into her favorite place and was cuddling next to me, Sally was cuddling next to me on my other side.

Leigh finally broke the silence "You know, Bert did such a good job massaging our legs I think we should reward him. Would you help me live out one of his fantasies?"

"What's that"

"For starters a blow job from both of us at the same time."

"Sure"

With that the girls slid down to the end of the bed and instructed me to slid up to the top of the bed to give them more space to work. Some how I still had my boxers on but in an uncommon display of aggression, Leigh literally tore them off of me and tossed them to the side. "You won't be needing those" she said matter of factly.

Sally pushed my legs apart saying, "You gotta make room for us."

"You got it girls"

Sally grabbed me and started to stroke me up and down, her hands were very soft and felt amazing. Leigh started to play with my balls, rubbing them and tugging on them liked I loved. It felt amazing. Next both of them shifted their attention and started licking my cock like a lollipop. They each would lick up a side. Leigh was on my left and Sally on the right. One would start to lick working up, when she got to the top she would swirl her tong across the tip of my cock. Just as one would be near the top, the other would start down low and work her magic. This was constant pleasure for me all the while they were each working their free hands on and around my balls. Pleasure was coming from everywhere for my cock and me was growing and getting harder every second. Sally was getting bold with her free hand, she was venturing nearer and nearer to my ass, rubbing her fingers on the outside of it. Next Leigh took the head of my cock into her mouth and started to suck firmly on it while still playing with my nuts.

"Honey I never felt you this hard and large" Then I felt Sally's mouth around my balls, she had them both in there and was alternately tugging and sucking, it felt incredible. Every so often a tongue would dart against one. Then she started to only suck on one at a time. Sally now was kneeling on her knees changing her position. With one swift motion Sally took my cock all the way into her mouth and then placed her hand underneath her mouth and squeezed while moving her head up and down on me. She kept this up for awhile squeezing and moving up and down, varying the speed to keep me on the edge, in a constant state of pleasure.

Her new position allowed my to slid a finger into her soaking pussy. She quickly started to grind my fingers, so I inserted another one. Now I was managing to get my palm slapping against Sally's engorged clit while she moved her head up down my sucking the life out of me. Leigh had returned to my balls tugging and squeezing them. I continued to work Sally with my hand and felt an orgasm building as she clenched my hand tighter with her womanhood. My own orgasm was building and I was getting ready to warn her, but before I could she exploded into her own orgasm which caused my to erupt into her, mouth. I was expecting her to pull away but she kept sucking and swallowing everything I was giving her. Some managed to escape on the side of her mouth but not much. As all this was going on I managed to keep working Sally and she had a second orgasm that caused her to lay against the bed and fuck my hand.

12