Big 40 in the City O' Sin

Story Info
The beginning of her favorite vacation.
847 words
4.4
22.5k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ambers
Ambers
1 Followers

My Reality Is Better Than Fantasy...

Don't you just love vacations? This is the beginning of my favorite vacation yet. My other half and I are both incredibly excited as we board the plane for his 40th birthday trip to Las Vegas, not to mention slightly tipsy from a few drinks in the airport lounge. We stroll down the aisle and find our seats and settle in for the short flight to Sin City. Soon after take off, we are signaled to remove our seatbelts, I am too warm, so I remove my heavy wool coat and lay it across my lap. The drink cart comes around and we both order, and get comfortable, both squirming with anticipation.

I am a little crowded by the gentleman in the seat next to me, so I lean slightly towards my man, although not my intention, I am not upset by him taking it as an invitation. He doesn't even seem to try and hide his actions as he lifts the armrest between us and slides his hand under my coat, and up the hem of my flimsy skirt. His warm, masculine hand finds its way between my thighs and rapidly to my bare pussy. He manipulates me in all the right places, and before long I begin to squirm. I can feel my juices soaking his hand and running down the crack of my ass to the leather seat. I can't help but giggle knowing that the next occupant will have quite a surprise when seated for their flight.

My hips begin to rotate in time with his hand, I cant help it, he knows just how easy it is for him to turn me on. The occupant of the next seat has begun making not so subtle glances in our direction, more pointedly, at my lap. I know he's trying to figure out if what he thinks is going on is actually taking place. A grin emerges across His face as he notices that the groans that have begun low in my throat are no longer being contained, and my cries of passion have become audible to the man that can now no longer take his eyes off of my lap. He is waiting to see just how vocal I will get thousands of feet in the air in the view of a total stranger. Already my hips are rotating and my eyes are half-lidded in ecstasy , I can no longer hold off the tremors that begin to make my body tremble. I chance a glance at our neighboring passenger and see him slowly stroking a sizable bulge growing in his pants, and I think, what the hell, we might as well both be enjoying this. He makes a point of stroking himself now, ensuring that I have seen exactly the kind of effect I am having on him. I glance at my man, making sure he knows exactly what he's getting us into, and his smile is evident enough proof that he is as excited by the prospect as I am.

My bold man increases the intensity of his stroking, and my arousal is rapidly reaching its peak. He intends for me to come hard, with an audience, so be it. I turn to him and try to glare, but it only spurs him on. I can't resist what I already know was going to happen, and I give in. My breath quickens, my chest heaves, and He stares straight into my eyes, willing me to go off in his hand. The sounds of my passion increase in volume, filling up our section of the cabin. Then, it begins, the low moans increase in tempo and become a whine. He places his thumb on my hot swollen clit and buries two fingers into my overflowing pussy. It's all I can take, my body rocks violently, my rhythmic squirm becoming and uncontrollable spasm. As I shiver and shake he is relentless in his attentions never stopping until the shudders subside and in exhaustion I rest my head on his shoulder. He gently withdraws his hand from my body, but I'm quick, I reach for it and bring it to my lips, licking and sucking off the evidence of my arousal. I am wishing it is his cock, but for now I make do. I draw his two middle fingers into my mouth, down my throat, and he gently turns my head just in time to our neighbor shake in a powerful orgasm of his. My mouth forms an O of shock around His fingers as I watch the wetness spread across the front of his tailored trousers. In my own excitement I had forgotten all about our spectator.

As I finish cleaning off His fingers, not missing any evidence, the fasten your seatbelt light chimes on, and I struggle to compose myself. The man next to me leans down and whispers a thank you in my ear. I look at him and can feel the subtle flush rise in my cheeks, but is it embarrassment, or power?

Ambers
Ambers
1 Followers