(big A2) Are You OK?

Story Info
Regained opportunities. A chance to lead your life again.
8.5k words
4.24
15.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


This is an early story in a series I am half way through writing, descendants of some of the early characters will be in the later stories.

They will be in periods and can be read in any order within a period.

A is centred around 1980-2010
B is centred around 2000-2030
C is centred around 2020-2050

This is a Sci-fi type story but no space ships (yet), or aliens so Romance is best.

This was influenced by a conversation, all characters fictional, all events fictional.

There are real influences for most characters. And most are composites of multiple people.

All sex scenes are consensual and between people of legal age. I know the scenes are not that great but hopefully are entertaining.

I have deliberately mixed up a few places for the village, the hills would be a fictional outlier of the Cotswolds, the river could be any of that area.

I was very upset, my life was in tatters, my marriage was over, definitely over, the bitch Theresa had an affair, she was pregnant from it, she wanted to be with him, Mr shitty estate agent, I was out. She never wanted a child before, but one wave of that shit's dick and she is carrying. There I was sitting in a pub, nearly 40, new century and all alone. My parents had retired to the coast.

Sex with her was boring, only missionary position, didn't like foreplay, nor oral, even my first time was better, that was just bad. If we had not been married I think I would have left a few years ago.

All I had left with was my car, a newish TD5 Discovery, my personal possessions and a small caravan I bought to live in. I had lost my job, the factory had shut down, I was a production engineer. After the sale of the house, I had enough to survive on for a year or two if I lived cheaply. My car was outside, my caravan on a small local site, and I was nursing a pint of a local brew at the Kings Head.

Why was I here? I grew up in Broadham, but I had not been here for about fifteen years. I moved for work, nothing engineering locally. An attractive woman of roughly my age was watching me with concern and puzzlement. There was something about her, I don't know what, but she reminded me of someone I knew. No wedding ring, so probably not married. A man by the bar mentioned an ex husband, a cheating waste of space she joked back, and that it was good to be back. I think I would like her, I will try to chat to her soon. Why does she appear when I am drawn back?

She was curvy, had wavy dark hair, it looked naturally curly, wire frame glasses, a light scarf around her neck, a denim jacket, she looked at me again. I needed to talk to her. If she was in the same situation as me I could do with a friend. I was sure I knew her from somewhere.

I returned my attention to the pint, and my head suddenly felt very odd, I was light headed, very dizzy, it was throbbing, but it was not the alcohol, I was still on my first pint. I had no idea what it was.

The mystery woman came over to me and spoke. "Are you OK?"

Before I could reply I was standing in a car park next to a motorcycle, I remembered I owned one like it something like ten, fifteen years ago, about a year before I met my ex wife, but this was the actual bike. I was not daydreaming, I was actually there, and my thoughts about the ex were draining. What had happened? What was happening?

"Are you OK?"
"Huh!"
"Mark?"
"Yes, oh Hi." I tried to remember her name, yes got it, Mandy. "Mandy."
"You look a bit lost. You also look upset."
"Yes I was day dreaming a bit."
"You sure?"
"I'm OK, I just felt like my stomach go funny."
"So this is the new bike, it is lovely."
"Thanks, do you want a ride later."
"Yeah. I would love to."

I suddenly twigged what had happened, somehow I had returned to a lost opportunity, prior to the Bitch, I had missed a few chances with women but didn't realise it at the time, sometimes trying to get to know one who was not interested in me, sometimes scaring them off. I knew Mandy about a year prior to the Bitch. Now what had happened? I think I had scared her off, she loved bikes but did not appreciate a large one being ridden hard.

My memories of Theresa were already fading fast.

I bought Mandy a drink, she was bright and cheerful. Nice personality, short in height, about 5'2", shortish dark hair, quite pretty, quite thin. I was not sure how old she was, I think she was a tiny bit younger than me, but she could have been anything from early 20s to mid 30s. She also had a bike, a smallish one, and she liked my new middleweight.

Something kept telling me to not thrash it, I kept below three figure speeds and did not use a lot of throttle, we returned to the club with a smile on her face. Time to play carefully, my inner voice was saying ask her out. Hmm four years since my last girlfriend, I deserve some luck. But why that strange dream about a right bitch.

"That was fun." She said.
"It was nice with a pillion."

She beamed at me, then lent forwards and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Do you want to meet up this Saturday for a day out?" I asked.
"Yes, can I ride pillion?"
"Of course, Wales sound OK?"
"Why not?"

I picked Mandy up from her flat. Our trip out went well, we rode into South Wales, stopped
near Brecon for our dinner, then I made a suggestion.
"Want to try the seaside?"
"How far do you think?"
"Another hour."
"We won't get back until late then."
"What time do you want to get back?"
Mandy grinned at me. "I'm open, but no later than late Sunday.
"How about Tenby then?"
"Great!"

We rode into Tenby about three O'clock, we found a B&B with vacancies and Mandy said double room. I was a little surprised but very pleased.

We stripped off our leathers, I was wearing jeans and a T shirt underneath them, as was Mandy. We strolled around the town holding hands, we bought ice creams, and we sat on the sand of South Beach kissing. We ate at a pub, and returned to the B&B about 8 O'clock.

I showered first and waited for her in the bed. This was strange, I had known her for a couple of months, thought nice girl, I didn't think she was my type, and that she would not like me, but here I am so let's see where it goes. I mean what do I know?

She walked to the bed, naked, small but perfectly formed, a little nervous, but excitement on her face.

She climbed onto the bed, I was at attention, she took me into her mouth, looking back at me with hungry eyes, and licked the end, she pulled down the skin, the head wet with saliva and pre come.

She let go and scampered up my body impaling herself on my dick, then dropping her body onto mine, her breasts squeezed onto my chest, kissing me deeply invading my mouth with her tongue. I stood no chance, I came almost instantly.

"Oh big boy was over excited, we will have to sort that."
"My sexy girl is too sexy not to fill up."
"You dirty boy!"
Mandy slid off me and took me into her mouth again, she cleaned me up, and gently worked at me until I was no longer sore.
"Big boy is ready sexy girl." I said.
She reimpaled herself on me and then proceeded to fuck my brains out, up down, up down, riding me for all her worth, I counted two orgasms from her, I was nearly there when I could see she was tiring, so I lifted her off, flipped her over and climbed on top of her, pushing myself back into her, I went for it too, pounding into her like our lives depended on it, I could feel myself boiling, Mandy was clenching her muscles around my dick, sending me over the edge followed by her third.

"Well that was great Amanda."
"You were not too shabby."
"I think you have just gone to the top of my list."
"And you. Pity about the first, I should have finished you first, next time I will."
"Don't worry it just got me ready."

We continued to kiss and cuddle, until I recovered again, Mandy was ready and took me straight in. This time I made love to her slowly, every time I got close, stopping to slow down the inevitable, until after half an hour of gentleness we both came. I rolled off her, holding her to keep me in, both of us falling asleep within minutes.

I woke first, it was just starting to get light. Mandy was lying on her back, I thought of a good way to wake her up, I buried under the covers. I gently eased her legs open, kissing her thighs. She started to stir, I kissed her mound, I licked into it, I nibbled on the lips. She woke up, sighing, I suckled on her clit.
"Ah keep doing that." She said.
I massaged it with my tongue, I then licked down to her vagina, sticky from last night still, I returned to her clit, massaging it until she clamped down on my head.
"Oh I have never woken up like that before."
"Ready for another go."
"Oh yes, I'm ready. Lie back."
I lay on my back and Mandy licked and sucked until I was hard as possible, then climbed on straddling me, and putting me in herself, lying flat on me, we kissed as we slowly made love, kneading me, taking our time, enjoying ourselves, slowly bringing ourselves to orgasm.

I was spent, Mandy was tired, but she wanted to get one last one out of me. She was a dirty sexy woman, and took me by surprise. She lifted her leg over my head and settled down on top of me, she took me in her mouth and placed her lady parts by my mouth, I got a mouthful of our juices, but after the shock I got stuck into cleaning her, paying extra attention to her clit. She skilfully cleaned my penis, I rewarded her with a final squirt as she came over me.

"Not much left, I will have to do this first next time." She said.
"Ok, I bag first shower."
"No together!"
"OK lets go."

We showered, ate breakfast then slowly worked our way home, promising to see each other soon.

We saw each other most days, we went on trips every other weekend. I moved into her small flat after a month. We were quite happy, sex was fantastic and regular, she was insatiable. The problem was we were in lust, not love. The relationship fizzled out after three to four months, we had a great time, but we were not really compatible. No animosity, just we didn't love each other. I drifted on for a few months, seeing Mandy a few times a week as a friend with benefits, until she found a new partner, Dave. Then a new woman appeared at the social club, she was called Theresa, she was very interested in me but something was holding me back, Mandy and Dave looked concerned for me. Something clicked in my mind, I knew I had to avoid her, something pushing me to visit Broadham, where I grew up and specifically the Kings Head Inn, I was twenty seven.

I was sitting in the Kings Head, in a state, what do I do? I am in a pub, so have a pint, and sit there moping of course!

Just then the memories of Bitch came in hard, really hard, so that is why I was worried about Theresa. The concerned woman, the previous failure then success with Mandy, the realisation I had more fun with her in a few months than ten years with my ex wife. Suddenly the throbbing, dizziness and oddness set in again, I had an idea now, another missed chance I hope? I remember now, about five minutes then everything slowly fades over an hour.

The pub was suddenly replaced in a blink with a party, it took me a while to reconnect, yes I remember, I lusted after a girl there and I was brushed off, so what was the opportunity?

"Hey Mark! Are you OK?" called a girl.
There it was in my memory, reconnect, reconnect. Kate.
"Kate?"
"You looked all weird then, you OK?"
Kate was a plain young woman, friends with a really sexy girl called Jane.
"Yes I think so."
She came over and sat by me, then it occurred to me, I was so taken on Jane I never noticed that Kate fancied me, we were friends, yet Kate really liked me, the fading memory was the brush off from Jane put Kate off me. So this chance must be Kate, my memories of Theresa and Mandy were fading rapidly.

Kate was really interesting, now I had snapped out of the Jane infatuation I was able to understand her. Same age as me, about three inches shorter, loved wearing short flowery dresses, pretty sandals, long blonde hair, but she gave off a strange impression, she looked really good, but she did not get noticed. I think it was entirely due to Jane overshadowing her.

We chatted all night, until it was time to go, we were both students, and I offered to walk her to her house share. She had a lovely west country accent.

"Do you want a tea or coffee?"
"I would love a tea."
"Great, come in."

I followed her into the house, we walked to the kitchen and she put the kettle on, made the drinks and took me to her room. She switched on a lamp, not the main light, a dim yellow glow filled the room.

I sat on a bean bag, Kate on her bed, I looked at her, you needed to look deep to see her beauty, she hid it so well. We were both a little drunk.

"So how is your course going?"
Kate was studying History. I was studying production engineering.
"Pretty well, but I am glad it is the weekend."
"Tiring?"
"Yeah."
"Your room is nice, better than mine."
"Thanks. Mark, how come you have never asked me out? We are always bumping into each other, nearly two years now, and you don't have anyone."
I thought quickly, Jane was attractive, but I had no chance and for some reason had not considered Kate, even though I should have. She was lovely. But I was shy.
"Because I am shy and awkward around attractive women."
"Really? Why you are quite nice looking and a nice person."
"Girls don't like nice."
"I do."
"You like me?"
"Yes you idiot. Since I first met you."
"You should have said, rather than wasting time."
"It is the man's job to ask."
"That is sexist!" I joked.
"Perhaps I am a bit shy as well, are we only talking like this as we have been drinking?"
"Oh, OK. Kate, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes, now come here."

I walked to the bed and sat next to Kate. We kissed, she was lovely and soft.

"Do you want to stay the night?"
I was shocked, happily.
"Yes, of course."
"You haven't had a girlfriend before have you?"
"No, you are my first."
"You will be mine, be careful please."
"I am very nervous."
"I am on the pill, so don't worry."
"OK, do you want the lights off?"
"It is dark enough and perhaps I want to see you."
"Where do we start?"
"Getting our clothes off?"

I gently undid her sandals, she pulled off my boots, Kate lifted her arms and I carefully lifted her dress over my head, she undid my jeans and pulled them off, then pulled my T shirt over my head.

"Is this why you are shy?" She asked as she ran her hands over some acne scarring on my shoulders.
"Yes, I was scared it would scare off a girl."
"Only if they are superficial."
"Which most are."
"I am not."

We were now in underwear, me pants and socks, her bra and panties. Kate pulled off my socks one by one, while I fiddled with her bra. Her breasts were not large, but ever so pert. I kissed one, ever so soft, Kate tingled with pleasure.

She lay back. "Take off my knickers Mark."

I pulled them loose, then took hold of them with my teeth and pulled them down her lovely legs, the fine hair not holding them back, an interesting taste from her pants. Kate almost ripped mine off.

She lay back on the bed again, lifted her knees and spread herself open.

"I'm ready Mark, make a woman of me."

I climbed on and entered her, I felt a slight resistance then I slid in. She grimaced slightly, then smiled, I held still until she was used to me, then clumsily started to make love. Unfortunately due to the excitement I lasted mere moments, Kate looked sad.

"Sorry Kate, it was just too nice."
"Never mind, what was it like?"
"Fantastic, for a moment."
"Let's cuddle."

I stayed lying on top of her, cuddling her, kissing her, I could not move due to sensitivity, but after ten minutes of kissing, of exploring mouths with tongues I suddenly realised I was hard. I wiggled, OK. Kate clamped, OK. So I started to make love again.

"We just never finished." I said.
"It was so nice just lying together kissing."

I continued to gently make love to her, trying to avoid orgasming again, Kate was in ecstasy. I was starting to understand what I was doing, Kate moved around so I would rub her, coming then so quickly I was taken by surprise, and I followed as she finished.

"That was so good Kate."
"It made my head explode!"
"No it is in one piece."
"Will you stay the night?"
"Of course."

We soon fell asleep in each other's arms. I was proud, no longer a virgin and I had taken Kate's.

I awoke to kisses. Kate was kissing me, she looked so pretty first thing in the morning.

"Hi Mark!" She said.
"Uhhh, Hi Kate, sleep well?"
"Very, but I want some fun."
"So do I."

She deftly played with my penis, I was hard in seconds.

"He is happy to see me!"
"Very happy."
"Lie back and enjoy this."

She climbed onto to me and slid onto her new best friend. From this view she was gorgeous, why did I not see it before? Her hair framed her face brushing my chest, I played with her breasts, they were nice breasts, not too big, not too small. She was a nice weight she felt light on top of me, and nimble.

Kate carefully raised her bum, and lowering it, making love with me, I hesitate to say fucking me as it was love making, not just sex. She was inexpert but willing, she rode me gently for ten minutes.

"This is so good Kate."
"You fill me up nicely, I love it."
"Back off a little."
"Ok."

She held still until, I had calmed down a bit.

"Ok now."

She smiled and started riding me again, two minutes more she shuddered, clamping down on me, causing me to fill her.

We lay there in post coital bliss for about another twenty minutes before getting up. Kate spoke to me. "I want you to move in, I am sure about it, I really like you."
"OK I am happy as well and you are lovely, I just wish we had got together before."
"I'll get some breakfast, cereal do?"
"That will be fine, I'm going to the loo."

We ate, chatting quietly, drinking mugs of tea. I needed to get back to my room for clean underwear, Kate with me.

We walked back to my room, Kate insisted I handed in my notice, she was sure it was not a quick fling, I would move my belongings over a couple of trips, I used my 100cc bike.

I had a spare helmet, it fitted Kate, she was happy to ride on the back.

The rest of the time we were at Poly we shared a room, it saved us money, we had entertainment when we were not studying, and we went to the odd student party together. She was the first girl I got close to as a friend since being a child.

After graduation we found work in the same town, we rented a flat together, we were happy, for now. We were in love.

We were together for five years, longer than some marriages, until we simply grew apart, luckily there were no children, we just were not right for each other, we thought we were, but the spark had gone. We were still friends but no longer lovers. The love had vanished, but friendship remained, it was sad, but it was not there. Kate proved I was capable of love and just needed the right person, she was nearly it, but not quite, something was stopping it, we should have married but neither of us wanted to, we did not know why.

I moved out, Kate wished me luck, she said she was fine, and not to worry, I gave her hug and a last kiss on the cheek.

I moped around for a week, not sure what to do, then I had a flash back to a weird erotic dream about a woman called Mandy, I looked up her details and I was shocked to find she existed. Then a nightmare about a woman call Theresa, she also existed, this scared me, I had dream relationships with two real people.

The memory deep inside me told me where to go, Broadham, especially the pub. I was nursing a pint at the Kings Head, I was twenty five, alone after a five year long relationship. Not especially depressed just a little lonely. I entered that mind state, everything flooded back to me, Mandy, Theresa, the mysterious woman. I felt the throbbing, dizziness and confusion, and suddenly I was walking down a lane, holding the hand of a teenage girl.