Big Apple CFNM

Story Info
His experience in NYC.
1.1k words
3.34
55.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always wanted a true CFNM experience. I can't explain what it is about it that turns me on so much. As luck would have it, I became friends with a couple, Melissa and Brad. We both belonged to a photo sharing site, and had exchanged some interesting pictures. As our communications progressed, we quickly realized we were compatible in many ways.

Melissa didn't feel comfortable exposing herself totally, wanting to use clothing as a shield, maybe in a way to keep from compromising her marriage vows. All the pictures she posted on her site were very sexy, some very revealing, but she still drew the line at total nudity. She's very attractive, long light-brown hair with blonde highlights cascading past her shoulders to just below her shoulder blades. Her body is that of a gymnast, very tight, muscular, yet curvy in just the right places. Her ass is so firm, belying her age, and her legs are strong, straight, and very defined. And her face is very attractive as well, with big blue eyes and a great smile.

Brad shared a fantasy with me to see her with another man, and we seemed to all agree that the upcoming trip to the Big Apple would be a perfect opportunity to see if things would progress. We decided we would meet at the hotel where my girlfriend Lori and I were staying. Lori and I had discussed things and had found a great place for dinner close to the hotel. Brad had already emailed some with Lori, so we knew they got along and wouldn't mind if Melissa and I spent some time together.

Dinner was great, our meals were very good and the atmosphere was fun and charged with sexual energy. We walked the mile back to the hotel to work off some of the great food. We decided on after dinner drinks in the hotel's executive bar on the top floor overlooking the river and the Statue of Liberty. The drinks flowed freely as my friend flirted openly with Brad.

Melissa asked to freshen up, so I offered to escort her down to the room. After a few minutes she came into the bedroom where I waited for her, sitting in a chair next to the bed. I asked if she was ready to go back up to the bar, but she thought we should give them some more time to get to know each other. I offered her my seat instead of having to sit on the bed, but she surprised me by sitting on my lap instead of letting me get up.

Before long we were kissing softly, then more passionately. Melissa is a great kisser and her body was quickly having an effect on me. I couldn't keep my hands off her sexy body, but she kept stopping me every time I got too close to fondling her naked breasts under her clothes. Her tight ass rubbing against my crotch and passionate kisses were driving me crazy at this point.

We had discussed before how I was okay with being nude if she didn't want to undress. I had told her how much her body turned me on and how I would love to rub my cock all over her. She could tell that my erection was struggling to get free, so she asked me if I wanted to get more comfortable by undoing my pants. She brushed against it with the back of her hand a few times, but didn't seem to want any more than that. After a while I thought that it was all she wanted, so I offered to just go back upstairs with her if she didn't feel comfortable doing more.

She said that maybe we should get cozy on the bed and reminded me of my fantasy. She removed her jacket and miniskirt but kept her thong and top on. Her firm legs were smooth as silk and her thong showed off her sexy ass. At this point, I would've agreed to anything.

I stripped off the rest of my clothes and joined her on the bed as we resumed kissing. I rubbed my cock on her and almost got inside her thong several times. Melissa rolled over and asked me to rub her all over. I knew what she meant as I took my rock-hard cock and began to caress her smooth skin with it. Her moaning and the way she moved her body signaled that she was enjoying it also as I continued to give her a full-body massage.

Before long I was doing everything short of inserting my cock into her wet pussy. By this time she had soaked through her thong and the head of my cock had slipped under the material, although the angle made penetration impossible. She kept to her word though and stayed clothed as she squirmed under me, grinding back against me and doing everything short of intercourse. I wasn't sure what she wanted so I stopped again and asked her to talk to me. I didn't know if she wanted things to progress or wanted to return to the bar.

She told me she was enjoying everything and that she really wanted me to cum on her like we'd talked about before. We kissed again and I began rubbing the head of my cock against her slit, driving me crazy. She was moving her hips in a circular motion, signaling how much she was enjoying it as well. She could hear my breathing quicken and then I told her I was going to cum. She pulled her shirt up to keep from soaking it as I unloaded a huge load of cream on her back. She was covered from her shoulder blades down to just above her thong as she relished in the feeling of the hot fluid against her soft skin.

We lay there for a few, enjoying the intensity of the experience. I fetched a towel to wipe her down before dressing and returning to the bar. Lori and Brad were still flirting and rubbing up against each other as the effects of the alcohol had made them both quite tipsy. We exchanged knowing glances as we waited for them to finish their drinks. All four of us went back to the room and talked some more. I was hoping that we'd play together as couples but since it was getting late, they decided they needed to go to catch the last train home.

As soon as they left, I made love to Lori, reaching an orgasm even more intense than before as I told her about what had happened.