Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

Her legs came up and wrapped around Raj's dark muscled back and as he entered her, her mouth came open and a loud moan escaped; "Oh Penny I know why you fuck all those men, it is fantastic!"

"HEY, I DON"T FUCK A LOT OF GUYS!"

"Yeah sure Bestie, keep telling yourself that! Now swing that pussy over here and let me lick you while Raj has his way with me!"

Penny was shocked and a bolt of excitement coursed through her body at the same time. Without thinking it out she threw one shapely thigh over Amy head and felt Amy's hands grab her hips and pull her down to her mouth.

Penny let out a loud groan and squeezing her own tits rolling her pussy up and down Amy face.

On the other side of the bed Priya had her pants off and knelt over Sheldon, her dark blue satin blouse was open and Sheldon was running his hands up and down her back urging her on as she licked and teased his cock.

Priya rose up and tossed her blouse aside and her tight, petite dark body was hovering over that huge cock, dressed in a skimpy matching pair of black lace bra and panties.

Leonard stood off to the side, he had removed his shirt and pants and his cock pushed against the silky boxers Priya had brought for him. He dropped his shorts and kicked them aside and as he stroked his cock, his eyes darted from Penny who was nearing an orgasm from Amy's tongue and then looking at his gorgeous dark haired beauty, stroking his so called best buddy and roommate, Sheldon.

All of a sudden Bernadette came into view. She stepped in-between the bed and Leonard and taking a couple of short steps backwards came in contact with Leonard's sizeable cock. It bumped rather hard against her ample ass and she quickly pushed harder against him.

Without thinking he wrapped his arms around her and drew her tightly against his body.

Bernadette let out a squeal and began humping away at Leonard's cock.

His hands came up and cupped her huge tits through her sweater and dress. His head came down and began to ravish her neck and ear.

Bernadette went wild. She ripped off her sweater and tossed it aside. She took a couple of steps forward and placed her hands on the edge of the bed. Turning towards Leonard her mouth covered his. They swapped spit as his hands took fistfuls if her wavy long blonde hair and kissed her wildly.

Breaking the kiss she groaned into his mouth; "Leonard, pull up my dress and fuck me. Fuck me doggy and fuck me good and hard. I need a cock in me that's bigger than my big toe!"

Leonard could not believe how lucky he was. He had second thoughts about fucking Howard's fiancée but when she bent over the bed and threw her full skirt up and he stared at her gorgeous butt. Those short, but shapely legs were encased in opaque dark brown stocking that ended at mid-thigh and were held up by black garters, he threw all caution to the wind and pulling her lacy white panties to one side leaned forward and parting her tight lipped pussy, slipped his cock into her.

In the Mrs. Wolowitz voice she screamed out; Come on Leonard, shove that big prick of yours in the blonde Catholic girl! Fuck me good and hard, make me cum like I need so bad to do. Oh fuck, watching Priya and Sheldon go at it is making me so fucking horny. I can't believe Amy is eating Penny! I want to try that next."

Leonard held onto her garters as he pulled her against him as he drove forward.

Bernie threw her head back, her long golden blonde curls danced on her shoulders and down her back.

Leonard gathered her silky hair in his hands and pulling on them pulled her harder against him. He turned her head and shoved his tongue halfway into her mouth as she met his and kissed him back. Her glasses fell off and he stopped as he looked into her eyes; "My god Bernadette, your eyes are gorgeous! I never realized just how green and alluring they are!"

"Thank you Leonard, Howard never noticed them and it pisses me off, he's such a putz! Now stop talking and start fucking the Catholic girl!"

Leonard started off slow, sliding in and out of Bernadette's tight, wet pussy. He slowly picked up the pace and soon was slapping his sweaty skin against her thick thighs and she was moaning constantly. He reached up and unzipping the back of her dress, drew it off her shoulders and down about her waist.

Penny stared at Bernadette's huge tits; "My god Bernadette, why do you always hide those gorgeous tits of yours? If I had tits like that I'd always be showing them off!"

Sheldon scoffed; "What do you mean Penny, you aren't hardly half that big and you are always flashing them at Leonard!"

"I do not!"

Priya responded, pulling Sheldon's cock from her mouth; "Oh yes you do!"

"DO NOT!"

Raj, Amy and Bernadette responded; "Yes you do!"

"Oh shut up and just ......shut up!" In a whispered she replied; "Do not!"

Leonard just nodded as he continued fucking Bernadette from behind; "I don't mind Penny, brings back great mammeries!"

Sheldon scoffed again; "Sarcasm, right?"

In a long voice Leonard responded; "Right!"

Raj pulled out of Amy's well fucked cunt and his cock was coated in her thick creamy cum.

Bernadette stared at it as Leonard continued to fuck her and she had a strong urge to suck Amy's cum from Raj's stiff cock.

Leonard slowed his inward strokes and reaching down began to wiggle her dress back and forth on her ample hips. As it slipped free he briefly pulled out of her and slid the dress to her knees, where she quickly discarded the dress from her legs.

Leonard drew her panties off, now giving his freer access to her dripping pussy. He slipped back into her pussy and began pounding her faster and deeper. He reached up and gripped at the bra, unhooking it, it fell from her body and he immediately replaced the bra cups with his hands. Leonard began mauling her huge tits and it sent Bernadette over the top as she started cumming all over his invading cock.

:"Oh yes Leonard, fuck me, fuck me good and hard. Oh fuck I just love having my big titties played with, it makes me cum so much faster!"

When she finally stopped cumming Leonard pulled his cum coated cock from her pussy. It made a sucking sound from the intense suction his cock had caused.

Bernadette moaned in frustration; "Oh please Leonard, don't stop. Oh fuck I want to cum again!"

She let out a loud scream and giggled when he suddenly flipped her over and with her ass sitting on the edge of the bed; he threw her stocking clad legs over his shoulders and buried his face in her foaming pussy. He latched onto her pussy and she let out a loud growl.

Penny laughed; "Oh my god Bernadette, you are in for a treat! Leonard has to be THE best pussy eater I've ever been with!"

Sheldon laughed; "Wow Leonard, that's saying something seeing just how many men Penny was been with!"

"HEY!"

"Bazinga!"

Bernadette rose up and now propped up her body on her elbows as she stared down at Leonard, her mouth was open as she drew in a large gulp of air; "Oh fuck Penny, you're right! My god Leonard you're such a great pussy eater, yes just like that. Oh fuck put your fingers in, yes, yes, just like that. Oh fuck Penny, he found my G spot, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming again!"

She fell back to the bed and rolled her gorgeous golden blonde hair from side to side. She squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath as she experienced another mind blowing orgasm,

Bernadette rolled her head to one side and felt something wet and sticky. Opening her eyes she was staring at Raj's thick, stiff cock. Without thinking she arched her back and opening her mouth, she engulfed his cock in her tiny mouth,

Raj rose from Amy's pussy and let out a groan, he had always fantasized about just this and now it was coming true. He thrust his hips forward and a couple more inches entered her mouth and she closed her tiny fingers around the base of his cock and fondling his nuts guided more of his cock into her mouth.

Raj let out a groan and Penny watch Raj fuck her mouth as if it was a cunt. She let out a loud groan and started cumming all over Amy's mouth.

At just about the same time Amy let out a loud guttural moan seeing Raj had picked up the pace of eating her cunt while Bernadette sucked Raj down her throat.

On the other edge of the bed Priya, now in just a tiny pair of lace panties and matching bra, threw her leg over Sheldon and pulling her panties down and off her gorgeous ass lowered her pussy to his face.

"What, what in the hell do you think you are doing Priya? I don't do that, that is completely unsanitary!"

She pulled her hot tiny mouth off his cock with a pop; "So Sheldon. Let me get this straight, I can put your cock, where you pee from, in my mouth, but you won't put your mouth where I pee from?"

"EXACTLY PRIYA!"

"Oh I don't think so Sheldon! Haven't you heard of woman's equal rights?"

"Yes I have, but they don't apply to me!"

"Sorry Sheldon, but I believe they do!" With that she gripped his cock and gave it a real tight squeeze.

He arched his back and let out a loud moan. She squeezed harder and he opened his mouth to protest and when he did. Priya quickly lowered her hips and covered Sheldon's open mouth with her large thick lipped pussy. She ground her cunt harder and harder against his mouth and when he tried to take a deep breath she shoved her pussy harder against his mouth. Priya felt his cock jump in her hand and when she stroked it and covered it once again with her full red lips. She felt Sheldon's tongue tentatively slip out and lick slowly along the entire length of her fat lipped pussy.

Priya let out a tiny moan and as she wiggled her hips she felt Sheldon's tongue begin to stab deeper and his lips began sucking harder on her pussy. He ran his tongue upward and when he uncovered her hooded clit he drew it in-between his lips and sucked and stabbed his tongue at it.

Priya let out a loud groan and dropped down further on his cock.

Penny who was sitting on the bed beside him looked over at him. Seeing his tongue flicking in and out of Priya pussy, she looked down at Leonard and in her little girl voice said; "Oh look Leonard, Sheldon's eating Priya's pussy!"

Leonard pulled his slick cum coated face from between Bernadette's thighs sarcastically replied; "Yea!"

Priya was really going to town on Sheldon's cock. She had nearly all twelve inches down her throat and her long jet black hair danced about his thighs as she raced closer and closer to an orgasm from Sheldon's tongue fucking.

Bernadette too was close to cumming yet again from Leonard's expert cunt licking. She had Raj's entire cock down her throat and as he licked away at Amy, he ran his dark fingers through Bernadette's silky blonde hair.

Priya lost it first and as she started cumming, Penny was amazed on how Sheldon added a finger in Priya's pussy and had his thumb rub her thick red clit. She came all over his face and once again Penny was surprised how he licked and sucked up all Priya's juices.

Priya unable to take any more rolled off of Sheldon. His cock popped out of her mouth and it was covered in a thick coating of her saliva. It bobbed and waved above his slim body and Penny fought to urge to climb aboard the Sheldon train.

Sheldon looked over at Penny, his mouth and chin covered in Priya's cum, licking his lips he smiled at her; "See Penny I DID read the book Leonard and you gave me, BAZINGA!"

"Oh I'm so proud of you Sweetie, now can you fuck as well as you eat pussy. So far I did all the work, can you translate what you read into expert fucking too?"

"Oh yes Penny, I believe I can, are you volunteering?"

Bernadette pulled her mouth off of Raj's cock; "Me, me, fuck me Sheldon! Howard and I had a fight a couple of days ago about Glenn and his large equipment, but you make Glenn look small in comparison. Howard stormed off saying he was going to remedy his problem once and for all, I haven't seen him since. Leonard was nice, just the perfect size for fucking, but after talking about Glenn and seeing yours, I want, NO I NEED a big cock like yours!"

"Well that's very kind of you Bernadette, alright slide on over here and let's have a go at it!"

Penny looked upset seeing she was the one who brought Sheldon out if his sexual shell, but seeing Bernadette was having problems with Howard she let her have a shot at Sheldon first.

Amy, resting beside Penny saw how upset she was; "Hey Bestie, can you do me a favor?"

Penny turned her attention at the mousy girl, who now had a glow about her and looked a lot more desirable since an hour ago; "Sure Amy, what's up?"

"Well it's sort of personal; can we go into the bathroom and discuss it there?"

In a tentative voice Penny replied; "Okayyyy!"

They both climbed off the bed and Amy closed the door behind them. She leaned against the bathroom counter, her perky breasts caught Penny's attention; "Penny I've noticed you, Priya and Bernadette all have your pubic hair either trimmed or completely shaved off. I feel a little self-conscious about this thick growth of hair. I also saw how much easier it was for Raj, Leonard and Sheldon to lick your pussies. I was wondering if you would assist me in tidying my pubic hair up."

"Sure Sweetie, but just to let you know to get the hairs close to your pussy lips I may have to slip my fingers into you. That way I can pull the skin taut and get the little hairs off!"

Amy's eyes let up; "Mmmmm Bestie, that sounds like fun!"

Penny gave her a playful slap on the thigh; "My god Amy, you've turned into a real sexual animal haven't you?"

"Well Bestie, I wouldn't have been able to come out of my shell without the example you set. Yu can be such a sexy slut sometimes!"

"HEY!"

"Penny, it's a complement!"

"It sure doesn't sound like one!"

"Well it is, so how do we start?"

"Climb up on the counter and wet your pussy hair down, while I find a pair of scissors, a razor and shaving cream."

Amy let out a tiny laugh; "It's already wet and I didn't use any water."

"Once again Amy, you are bad!"

"Great teacher Penny, great teacher!"

Penny found the scissors and placed a towel under Amy's butt and began chopping away at the thick dark bush. When she had it down to the short hairs, she picked up the can of shaving gel and squirting a good amount in the palm of her hand she began to rub it into the hairs surrounding Amy's moistened pussy.

Amy let out a tiny moan and her hands gripped Penny's forearms; "Mmmmm Bestie, that feels fabulous, rub it in deeper!"

"Ah Amy, I'm supposed to be applying the cream to your pussy, not you adding your cream to the shaving cream!"

"Yes, yes I know, but just a little more, please!"

Penny smiled wickedly and using her thumb found Amy's stiff clit and flicking it back and forth several times. Amy gripped her arms even harder and came softly on Penny's fingers.

"Ah look Amy; you washed away a bunch of the shaving cream. Looks like I'm going to have to re-apply it."

Amy smiled at her; "You she-devil, be my guest!"

This time Penny avoided exciting Amy and picking up the safety razor looked at Amy; "You have to be absolutely still Amy. If you don't there is a good chance of getting nicked or cut. If that happens it isn't fun fucking for some time due to the sensitivity, okay?"

Amy took a deep breath and just nodded.

"Do you want a landing strip or have it all taken off?"

She let out her breath, "Let's take it all off!"

"Okay, hold on, here we go!" She took the longer hairs off first and as she got closer and closer to Amy's dripping cuntlips, she bit her bottom lip and held her breath.

Penny rinsed Amy's pussy and re-applied the cream once again, this time very close to her lips; "Okay Amy, here is where it becomes tricky. To get the fine hairs close to your pussylips I have to slip my fingers in your pussy and pull them taut, ready?"

Amy took a deep breath and just nodded.

Penny slipped one long finger in and pulled outward and began the delicate procedure. She did this several times, even adding a second finger and when she put the razor down, her fingers continued to finger her pussy. She now drove then in and out faster and deeper. Her thumb came in contact with Amy's clit and just before she came, Penny lowered her mouth and added her tongue to the clit.

Amy shot off like a Roman candle and fell against Penny's body. She shook violently and rewarded Penny with a gush of her hot thick cream.

Penny rose up and slipped in-between Amy's spread thighs. Leaning forward she swept Amy's long dark hair back behind her shoulders and bending down placed her warm cum coated lips on Amy's. The kiss was soft and tender and Penny's long blonde hair flowed about Amy's face.

Penny broke the kiss and said to Amy; "Come on Amy, let's get out there and get us some cock! I want to see you fuck that boyfriend of yours big cock!"

Amy pulled Penny back to her and once again gave her a soft tender kiss and in a soft whisper; "Thank You Penny, thank you for everything!"

Penny broke the embrace, pulled Amy to her feet and slapping her playfully on the ass; "Don't mention it Amy, I'm glad to help, come on let's get out there!"

Penny opened the door and stood in the doorway and looked at the people there. Bernadette was on her back; her head was propped up with a large fluffy pillow. Her golden locks were all askew. Raj had his fingers of one hand tangled in her tresses as he fucked her face violently, driving his cock in and out of her mouth. Saliva was dripping down her chin as she tried to take him deeper and deeper.

Between her outstretched thighs was Sheldon, his huge cock was plummeting her tiny pussy and he drove all the way in before pulling nearly all the way out.

Bernadette's legs were flailing about as she met his every thrust. Her entire lower belly, pussy and thighs were dripping in sweat and her female juices.

Sheldon's stiff cock was covered in her milky cum and he looked like a man possessed as he raced towards an explosive orgasm.

What caught Penny's eye were Priya and Leonard. She was surprised, no shocked to see Leonard sitting in an overstuffed chair across the room watching his roommate fucking Bernadette.

Priya was sitting on the edge of the bed; her eyes were plastered on the threesome fucking. She wanted desperately to join, but didn't dare because one of them was her brother, Raj.

Penny wondered why Leonard and Priya hadn't connected and joined in the sexual romp in the bedroom.

She scooted over to where Leonard sat and when he saw her, he sat up and smiled weakly at her; "Oh hi Penny, is everything okay? I'd also like to say you look absolutely stunning! I just love your new hairstyle!"

She let out a little laugh; "I was going to ask you the same thing. Why aren't you with your girlfriend Priya? I thought the two of you would be fucking like rabbits by now? Also thank you, I thought you may like the new style, a little sassy and alluring at the same time"

"Oh I guess I didn't tell you. I was coming here to check with Sheldon and Raj about returning to my share of the apartment. You see Priya is heading back to India, so I guess you can say our relationship is coming to an end."

She took a seat next to him on the arm of the chair. It was a little difficult talking to one another seeing both of them were naked and other people a few feet away were fucking like animals.

Leonard stood up and taking Penny by the hand led her to the doorway. He stopped and grabbed two robes from the closet and slipping one on, he took the other and placed it on Penny's shoulders. As they left the room he looked back and Priya was giving him the death stare. Right now he couldn't care less seeing their relationship was basically over.

To be continued:

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers