Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

He pulled out again, but this time sent about eight inches into her and she let out a loud growl; "Oh fuck yeah Shelly, just like that. I can't believe I'm taking all of you in my ass!"

He scoffed; ""Sorry Stephanie, but that is just a little over half, do you want more is that enough?"

"Oh motherfucker! I though you had it all in me, yes, oh yes Sheldon, drive it all home, I'm so close to cumming! Leonard, fuck my cunt harder, oh fuck I can't believe I can feel your two cocks rubbing up against the walls of my cunt!"

Penny began to stir and as she opened her eyes she had a wicked smile on her face; "Oh so I see how it is, you two fuck me till I pass out and then toss me aside for another slut!"

Leonard turned his head towards Penny and the two of them were now nearly eye to eye; "Oh no, it isn't that way Penny, you know the two of us are perverts, but fucking someone who's passed out is realllllly perverted!"

She giggled; "As Sheldon would say, buzzinga! It's okay Leonard, hey Stephanie watching Leonard and Sheldon fucking me, was it as hot as me watching you and the two of them?"

Through gasping breath she groaned; "Oh yes Penny, you are just a big a slut as I am, probably even more!"

Again Penny giggled as she turned on her side and propping her head up with one arm; I sure hope so Stephanie, you're a slut in training and I'm what they call a full fledged slut. Now I want these two studs to fuck you good and hard and cum in both of your holes then I want to suck the cum from you pussy and asshole, while one fucks me and you suck the other one off again!"

The threesome all moaned when they heard Penny say that and Leonard and Sheldon picked up the pace and as Stephanie began to cum, her cunt tightened and clamped down on Leonard's cock.

He fucked her as deep as he could and when he felt her tighten on his cock, he lost it and started shooting his potent thick cum deep in her pussy.

As the two of them began to orgasm, Sheldon pumped her ass faster and faster. Reaching around he cupped her firm breasts and pulling her back against him, drove as deep as he could. This sent her over the top again and he started cumming deep in her ass.

Sheldon came buckets and as he slowed down and his cock lost some of its stiffness his cum began to ooze out of her ass.

Penny caught sight of this and sitting up pushed Sheldon away from Stephanie. His cock flopped out of her ass and Penny quickly grabbed her by her hip and rolled her off of Leonard and onto her back.

Penny immediately dove down and tossed Stephanie's trim thighs over her shoulders. Penny began sucking at the cum that was flowing out of her stretched asshole.

Stephanie let out a high-pitched squeal when she felt Penny's mouth on her ass and the suction of her mouth, drawing the cum from her ass, the sensation was exquisite. She dug her fingers in Penny's blonde hair which was covering her entire lower body.

Penny rose from Stephanie's ass, her face covered in Sheldon's tasty cum, looking back at him she blurted out; "Well Sheldon, just don't kneel there watching us, come fuck me doggy. God I think I'll never get enough of that cock, don't you agree Stephanie?"

"Oh yes Penny, it filled me like none ever before, but please stop your yapping and get back to eating me, my pussy now if you would, please"

She giggled; "Okay Stephanie, hey Leonard slide over there and let Stephanie suck on your cock. I bet she's love to taste her own cum from your cock!"

Before he could slide over, Penny was back between Stephanie's thighs and beginning at her asshole, tickled the slowly oozing hole and slid upwards to her tight lipped cunt. Wiggling her tongue between the lips, they parted and she was rewarded with, what began as a tiny river and exploded into a raging rapid of cum. The harder Penny licked, the faster the cum came out of Stephanie's pussy. She though that Leonard must have sent the largest load of his life into her womb.

She suddenly stopped sucking and tensed up when she felt Sheldon's, once again stiff cock, slide into her slow and steadily until his thighs were up against hers.

He held it there and rotated his hips. This allowed his cock to once again, like before, to hit areas no other man had ever touched.

She growled and flipped her hair over her shoulder, her smoking dark blue eyes stared back at Sheldon; "Oh you fantastic motherfucker, don't you and Leonard ever break-up, cause I don't know which way I'd go, Leonard the tender lover or you the one with the horse cock who makes me feel like I never felt before. Come on Sheldon, fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can. I want to feel your cock in my throat. God damn it Sheldon, don't you tease me, slam it, slam it deep and as hard and as fast as you can!"

Sheldon grit his teeth and grabbing hold of her gorgeous trim hips slammed her as hard as he cold and at the same time pulled her back against his body.

For the next five minutes, like a machine Sheldon drove his huge cock in and out of Penny's foaming pussy. She came three or four times and on two occasions tried to escape his onslaught, but he held her firmly in his grasp along with Stephanie pinning her in place with her sleek legs,

Sweat was pouring out of ever pore on Sheldon's body, it was dripping on Penny's back and when it hit her body, the cool sweat heightened her orgasms even more.

She too was sweating as very pore in her body was electrified from the intense fucking Sheldon was inflicting on her sleek, now fatigued body. When she raised her head her face was covered in Stephanie's cum juices, her gorgeous hair stuck to her cheeks and forehead, now matted down with sweat, she looked like a total slut and Leonard loved her even more.

He stared at her and looked down at Stephanie who had half of his cock down her throat and le lost it. He started cumming. Shot after thick creamy shot covered her face, throat and heaving tits. He swiped his still spurting cock all over her face and when he fell back totally spent, her entire upper body and face were coated in his cum.

Sheldon looked up and let out a loud groan; "Oh Leonard you are one nasty fucker, god just look at all the jizm you covered Dr. Stephanie with. I'll never be able to look at a female doctor the same way again. Oh fuck, shit Leonard, I wanted to keep fucking Penny forever, but seeing what you did to Stephanie, I can't hold off any longer. Look out Penny here it comes!"

Sheldon started cumming and cumming and cumming. He filled Penny to the max and it began so seep out around his cock as it began to shrink. He fell back and her gaping cunt began to flow out with both of their cums.

Stephanie heard him and squirmed out from under Penny and began lapping away at all the cum that was flowing out of her pussy. She sucked and even slipped two fingers into her pussy to coax the remainder of the cum trapped in her relatively tight cunt.

When she was finished Penny slipped around and began licking the cum that Leonard had shot all over her face and whatever she left on her lips and chin from eating Sheldon's cum from her pussy.

The four of them collapsed on the bed and Penny chuckled; "Oh my fucking god, it's barely noon and I'm already totally fucked out. Let's take a short nap and then shower, maybe we'll see what's cooking out in the livingroom!"

They fell asleep and as all of this was going on in Leonard's room, the other seven were also going hot and heavy in the livingroom.

Missy was getting it doggy from Howard over the kitchen counter. Raj was on his back as Elizabeth was sucking his cock and Amy was eating her pussy, laying flat on her back on the floor.

As for Bernadette and Glenn, they were off to one end of the sofa. They were cuddling, necking and whispering to one another.

"Oh Bernadette, after I found out you were engaged, you broke my heart. There hasn't been another woman in my life as sexy, exciting or as passionate as you are!"

"I know what you are saying, from the time you took my virginity in the back of my Corolla as a freshman, till the time I graduated, no one has filled me the way you did, well until yesterday, my god Sheldon's cock is so fucking thick and long. When he fucked me I thought it was going to come out my throat! Yes, you were special and knew exactly how to push my buttons and make me cum like no-one else, again except Sheldon. Glenn, please strip me and make passionate love like you used to do!"

"Alright Bernadette, but lets go someplace private, how about Sheldon's bedroom?"

"Ooooo, now I know you're being really nasty, let's go!"

He stood up, Bernadette in his arms and Howard looked up and saw his bride and future just leave the room, unfortunately for Howard, for good and he knew it. Right now he really didn't give a damn. With his new and improved cock, he would now be as popular with the woman as Glenn was, well just as soon as he found his own apartment!"

Elizabeth got up from sucking on Raj and turned to Amy; "What do you say you and I split and head over to your place. I love role playing games and this atmosphere is not right for them. I know if we got to your place, you and I can spend the entire day between each other's thighs."

"Sounds wonderful to me Elizabeth, I believe I lost my boyfriend to my Bestie and the other redhead. I guess he likes the ones who know how to fuck and suck, better then one that stimulates the mind outside the bedroom!"

"After a week-end with me Amy, you'll be just as good as either of them, well at least eating Penny and Stephanie. Come on let's get dressed and head out!"

Raj looked at the two of them; "Hey, what about me?"

Liz slipped into her clothes and smiled over at him; "Raj, go fuck yourself!"

He threw his hands up and laughed; I'm used to doing that, but with all the lovely women here I thought you might help!"

She laughed out loud this time as she began to walk towards the door; "Like I said before Raj, go fuck yourself! Come on Amy, let's go!"

The door slammed behind them and Missy pushed Howard away and went over to Raj. Sitting beside him she cradled his head against her large breasts; "Its okay Raj, I'm good enough to take care of both of you. You know first hand from last night, don't you my chocolate god!"

"Oh Missy, I'm soooo depressed, please love me!"

In Sheldon's room, Glenn placed Bernadette on the clean newly starched sheet and turned, closed and locked the door. Turning back to Bernadette he tore off his clothes; "I don't think we want to be disturbed, now do we?"

Bernadette was smiling from ear to ear as she bounced up and down on the bed; her huge tits bounced under the tight t-shirt Penny had given her to wear. Her thick stiff nipples poked out against the thing material and as they stiffened and thickened they turned darker and showed like two hi-beam headlights staring at Glenn.

He slowly approached the bed; Bernadette's eyes were focused on his large black dick bobbing up and down. He knelt down on the bed in front of Bernadette and reaching up he slid his thick black fingers through her silky golden blonde curls and as he pulled back, drew her glasses off; "I want to gaze into those gorgeous green eyes of yours when I slide my big black prick into your pussy. I want to see how they sparkle and grow wide as I sink my cock deeper and deeper into your gorgeous pussy!"

She was grinning from ear to ear; "How about I slip to the bed and slide that big black dick of yours into my mouth. I'll look up at you then and you can look into my eyes as I go deeper and deeper onto your cock!"

Glenn let out a moan of anticipation and once again slid his fingers through her hair, but this time, held it there and guided her towards his extremely stiff cock,

She lay on the bed, on her belly and slid closer to him and resting her body on her elbows, without using her hands enveloped his cockhead between her ruby red lips. Her tongue snook out and ran around and around and around the black helmeted tip. It was shining with her saliva as she drew it into her mouth. She then looked up and caught his eyes with her own.

He let out a groan and tried to shove more of his cock down her throat.

She was at the perfect angle to accept his cock into her throat and using what she had learned from Penny after nights of practicing on Penny's big dildo, relaxed her throat muscles and breathing through her nose, she leaned forward, feeling his cockhead enter her throat she began bobbing up and down and his cock sank deeper and deeper into her throat.

Glenn threw his head back at the expert cock sucking Bernadette was inflicting on his cock. "My god Bernadette, you have definitely improved in the cock sucking department, where the hell did you learn how to deep throat?"

She pulled her mouth off his cock with a pop. Saliva dripped off his cock and drooled out of her mouth. It landed on her t-shirt covered tits and make them even more transparent and Glenn reached down and cupping both of those huge mounds of flesh, began to run his thumbs back and forth across the large stiff nipples.

With her mouth briefly off his cock, this gave him the opportunity to quickly remove her t-shirt. Grabbing the bottom of the shirt he drew it upward and it caught on the mere large side of her tits. Pulling harder, they popped free and they swayed and jiggled as they settled back on her trim body. Drawing it upward, he pulled it over her head and she shook her head and this made him groan again as she gorgeous, shiny golden blonde hair settled about her face and coming to rest on her large tits.

Once again he combed his fingers through her hair and tugged at her slightly. She followed his hands and it led her to his face. He gazed into her eyes and leaning forward began raining tiny kisses all over her face, her forehead, nose, eyes, and cheeks and finally covered her glossy lips with his own. The kiss grew stronger and as their lips parted to accept the other's tongue, they both let out tiny moans of excitement.

Their hands traveled up and down each other's bodies. Glenn's cupping her firm ass cheeks and Bernadette, once again gripped his thick cock in her tiny hand and stroked the saliva covered black cock.

Their mouths were twisting back and forth, tongues darted in and out and around their lips.

Glenn slowly pushed gently on her shoulders and she was now laying on her back, looking up at the large black man who had fucked her countless times while in college and all of those memories came rushing back and her pussy suddenly felt extremely wet as it lubricated her cunt in anticipation of accepting his large black cock.

Glenn looked down at the gorgeous blonde laying there waiting for him to shove his large black spear into her dripping pussy. Her golden blonde hair framed her face and now staring into those gorgeous green eyes he whispered to her; "Bernadette, I'm going to slowly penetrate your lovely body. I'm going to go slow and I want you to keep your eyes open and locked on mine. I want you to concentrate on how my big black cock feels as it parts your tight cunt. Concentrate on the large veins sliding along the tight tunnel and stretching your tiny pussy. Are you ready Bernadette?"

She bit her bottom lip and nodded; "Oh yes Glenn, I can't wait to feel your hot black cock fucking me long and deep. Don't stop until you shoot your hot creamy cum deep in my cunt!"

He swept the large head up and down her slit and as his black cockhead got wet it was shiny and sticky with her juices. Leaning forward her thick outer lips parted and her tight cunt swallowed up his helmeted head.

She licked her lips and focused on his cock, her eyes locked on his. She let out a tiny squeal as she felt her cunt hole part and felt his large veins scraping against her sensitive well lubricated cunt walls.

Glenn slowly sank a little deeper and he could feel her muscles grab at his shaft and tighten. He shoved a little harder and sank even deeper.

Bernadette's eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back sending even more of his cock into her tight pussy. She wrapped her tiny legs around his upper thighs and her heels pounded into his tight black ass,

Glenn shoved the remaining couple of inches into her pussy and leaning forward drew one stiff hot nipple into his mouth. His tongue flicked out and ran around and around the stiff tip and she let out a groan as she crushed his head against her huge tits.

Glenn began to pump his cock in and out of her pussy and as he picked up the pace, Bernadette went wild. She kicked at his ass and drove her pussy up harder and harder against his invading cock. She crushed his head against her swaying tits and yelled out constantly; "Come on Glenn, fuck the little white catholic girl with that big black cock of yours. Fuck it harder, harder I said, drive that cock into tomorrow and send me over the top. Oh fuck you'll never know how much I missed you fucking my tight little cunt with that big cock of yours!"

Her constant urging made him fuck her even harder and faster. He ground his cock into her scraping her sensitive clit and finally sending her over the top.

"Oh fuck yeah Glenn, yes; yes I'm going to cum, please, please cum with me Glenn. Fill my tiny cunt with your black seed and make me yours forever!"

Glenn reared back and grabbed her by the hips and pulled her hard against his cock and wiggling his hips back and forth several times, sent her over the top and he unloaded his potent cum deep into her quaking pussy. Squirt after thick hot squirt filled her tiny womb and as he slid back and forward again, his cum came shooting out from around his thick long cock and covered both of their lower bodies.

Completed exhausted he collapsed against her tiny body and she ran her tiny hands all over his sweat covered black body.

Out in the livingroom, Howard's stomach churned as he heard his future bride yell out to Glenn to make her his forever. He knew he had lost her and knew he would have to try and get over it. As he turned to Missy and saw how she loved sucking and playing with his new large cock, he knew he could and would get over Bernadette a lot easier then, if he didn't have the operation. Now if he could only shed the nerd status, what better way then with Missy? He would ask her for her assistance in transforming the nerd Howard into a new and confident lover.

Missy had both Howard and Raj sitting side by side on the sofa and she was between the two of them. She had both of their cocks in her hands and they were completely covered in her saliva. She alternated on sucking their cocks. First she would take Raj's cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. While doing this she would continue to stroke Howard's new large cock.

Popping off of Raj's cock, she stroked it faster as she covered Howard's cock and sent it as far as she could into her throat. She began to gag as she tried to take more than she could handle. Pulling off his cock, a large stream of saliva drooled out of her mouth and down onto her tits. Frustrated that she couldn't take more of his cock, she moved back to Raj and easily deep throated him as she stroked Howard's cock faster and faster.

Howard was about to blow, but wanted to shoot his load in her pussy. Tugging at her hips he coaxed her over and she straddled his thighs. Howard gripped his cock and finding her dripping cunt shoved his hips upward and drove half of his cock into her tight, wet pussy.

Missy groaned loudly as she resumed sucking on Raj. Pulling her mouth off his cock she stroked it at the same pace Howard was fucking her pussy. She began to moan and groan yelling out; "Oh yes Howard, fuck me deeper. I can't believe how big your cock feels in my tight little pussy! Harder, harder, fuck me with that big Jewish cock! You're filling me like I've never been filled before, yes, yes Howard, just like that! Oh fuck I'm going to cum, cum with me Howard, fill my cunt with your thick heavy cream!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers