Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 05

Story Info
Penny's parents arrive - nothing and no one is off limits.
22.4k words
4.44
98.4k
43
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Added characters to this episode are Wyatt, Penny's father played by Keith Carradine, fictional name of mother, Sandy played by Lisa Kudrow. (In last episode I had her looking like Helen Hunt, but I read that Lisa Kudrow would be introduced as her mother this coming season), Sheldon and Leonard's mothers Mary Cooper (Laurie Metcalf) and Beverly Hofstadter (Christine Baranski). Mrs. Wolowitz (never seen in TV, but in last episode I described her as an exact twin of Debra Messing).

*

Penny came rushing into Leonard and Sheldon's apartment and yelled out; "Leonard, where the hell are you, I need to speak with you now!"

He came rushing into the room and he stopped dead in his tracks, she was dressed in a tiny pink tanktop and boy shorts that barely covered her gorgeous ass. Licking his lips he tore his eyes from her body and looked into her dark blue eyes; "What's the matter Penny, why are you in a panic?"

"Because I AM, I just got a call from my dad; my mom and he are at the airport in Omaha. They are on their way out her to meet you and help with the wedding plans!"

"Well Penny that isn't so bad is it? We can go out to the airport, meet them and bring them back here, what's the problem?"

"I have to be at work for the evening shift. I'll just be starting my shift when they land, you'll have to go the airport to meet them and bring them to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner."

"Aw I don't think so Penny! I'm not meeting your mother for the first time without you being there. Can't you get the evening off?"

"No, no way Leonard, I'm hanging on by a thread now and with all the time I'm going to need off for the wedding and honeymoon, there is no way I can get off! Please, please, Leonard, I'll really make it up to you, if you get my drift!"

"That's sounds tempting Penny, but I don't even know her name or what she looks like. I know Wyatt, but I'm very uncomfortable meeting your mother without you being there."

"Listen Leonard, her name is Sandy and if you ever watched Friends on TV, she has a striking resemblance to Lisa Kudrow, she's just a little older, but just as crazy if not more so!"

Leonard smiled and started laughing; "So Penny, if that's true, I now know why you are so wild and crazy!"

She came up to him and placed her hands on his chest and leaned in and gave him a hot wet kiss. Breaking the kiss she smiled at him; "I didn't see you complaining about how wild I was last night while you were fucking me!"

He was grinning from ear to ear; "Okay Penny, what terminal and when are they arriving?"

"I knew I loved you for a reason Leonard! They will be arriving at terminal A, arriving at 8:15 PM. You can bring them to the restaurant directly from the airport. I thought Bernadette and Raj could join us to break the inquisition. That way we'll be able to ease into the tons of questions they'll are bound to have!"

"I'll give them a call seeing Howard is still at the space station. I sure hope they can make it, why don't you change and get ready for work, then I'll jump in the shower and get ready to pick up your parents."

"Sounds great Leonard, want some company in the shower?"

"I'd love it, but if you do, you'll never make it to work and your parents will be waiting at the airport. Now get back to your place while I give Raj and Bernadette a call."

"You're right, I thought I'd never see the day when you pass up sex, I'm very proud of you Leonard."

"Don't worry Penny, after tonight, you'll owe me big time and don't think I won't collect, now get!"

Penny left and Leonard called Bernadette and she agreed to meet them at the Cheesecake Factory at 9 PM. He hopped in the shower and got ready to pick up Sandy and Wyatt at the airport.

Leonard arrived at the airport just before eight and waited at the entrance to concourse A and when he saw Wyatt he smiled broadly and waved to him.

Wyatt gave Leonard a huge manly hug and blurted out; "Thank you son, thanks for not giving up on Penny. I knew the two of you were meant for each other. Oh where are my manners, Leonard this is my wife and Penny's mother Sandy, Sandy this is Leonard, I just know you'll love him as much as I do, Penny is a lucky, lucky woman to have him for a husband!"

Sandy towered over Leonard by a good five inches. She leaned in and gave him a large hug and planted a soft kiss on his cheek; "Happy to meet you Leonard, I think Penny is one lucky woman to have a handsome fiancé like you. I'm sure we're going to have a very, very close family!" She smiled wickedly at him when she said that and it excited Leonard and made him feel very uneasy at the same time.

She was just as tall as Wyatt, slim with very high and large firm breasts. He now knew where Penny got that feature from. Her long silky blonde hair flowed down halfway down her back and ass as she moved it tried and failed miserably to hide her swelling breasts. Her legs were long and shapely and her dark blue silky wrap around dress did little to hide her long limbs and the top of the dress shifted as she walked. Her large billowy breasts fought to burst free.

They got their luggage off the carousel and headed out to Leonard's car. Leonard loaded the bags in the trunk and when he got behind the wheel he was surprised to see Sandy in the front seat beside him.

His eyes immediately shot to her bare legs. Her wrap-around dress fell away from her long legs and as he looked up from her incredible legs, he was stating directly into her large blue eyes.

She smiled slyly at him when she knew what he was just staring at; "I can see why you love Penny so much, her legs are nearly as nice as mine!"

Leonard stammered; "I love her for all of her."

"If so Leonard, why were your eyes glued to my legs?'

Wyatt yelled out from the back seat; "Leave the poor boy alone Sandy. What do you expect; he's a red blooded American boy. Flashing him those gorgeous legs of yours, what do you expect him to do? Come on Leonard, start the car, I'm starving and I can't wait to see the blushing bride-to-be!"

Leonard put the car in gear and headed towards the restaurant. Every couple seconds he glanced over to Sandy's gams, she kept on opening and closing her thighs. Each time she did the dress slid higher on her thighs and the dress parted even more, nearly to her tiny black thong.

Just as they reached the restaurant, he put the car in park and looking down at her legs again, her thong was now showing and looking up, their eyes met and she smiled again, licked her lips and motioned to his growing bulge in his parts; "Is that for me Leonard or Penny?"

Before he could answer, Wyatt opened her door and she slid out of the car, her tight, nearly bare ass smiled at Leonard's gaze.

Leonard sat in the car for a few seconds trying to get his cock in check and sitting there he tried to process what just happened and he thought; "Boy I can see where Penny got her looks and sexuality from!"

Hurrying out of the car he caught up to Wyatt and Sandy as they entered the Cheesecake Factory. He found where Rajesh and Bernadette were sitting and he stopped dead in his tracks. Sitting across from Bernadette was Mrs. Wolowitz and before she spoke he noticed just how lovely she looked. He still couldn't see why Howard though she was ugly and uncouth, then she spoke and her good looks seemed to evaporate; "Mmmm, now I see why!"

"BERNADETTE, I'M HUNGRY WHEN ARE THEY GETTING HERE?"

Bernadette replied in nearly the same voice; "How am I supposed to know, what do I look like, a physic?"

Leonard looked at Mrs. Wolowitz and again, she looked just like Debra Messing, her long brown hair hung down to her ample breasts. They had to be a large B or a small C. Her black dress clung to her ample body and it showed off her long legs encased in black stockings. Then like before she spoke and the image disappeared and all he saw was the woman Howard described over and over again.

"LOOK BERNADETTE, THERE IS HOWARD"S LITTLE FRIEND LEONARD!"

"I can see him, I'm right across from you, must you scream!"

Leonard came up to the table with Wyatt and Sandy behind him; "Hi Bernadette, this is Penny's parents Wyatt and Sandy. Wyatt and Sandy this is Bernadette, her mother-in-law Mrs. Wolowitz and my friend from India Rajesh Koothrappali."

Everyone acknowledged each other in pleasantries. It seemed Wyatt took an instant liking to Mrs. Wolowitz and took a seat beside her. Sandy licked her lips when she gazed upon the dark eyes of Rajesh and she slipped in beside him. Leonard sat beside Bernadette and just then Penny came to the table and let out a screech when she saw her parents; "Mom, Dad, you made it!"

They both stood up and hugged her and kissed her lovingly. Taking their seats she rambled on and on and finally took their orders. She brought them drinks and Raj suddenly began speaking to Sandy and they were chatting up one another.

Surprisingly Mrs. Wolowitz's voice mellowed out as she was enchanted with Wyatt and him with her. Leonard tried to bring everyone into the conversation, but the two new couples soon went back to their private more intimate conversations. Giving up he turned and just like the other two couples began talking to Bernadette.

Penny came and served everyone their meal. She worked it out with her manager to take her break now and pulled up a chair to join her parents, Leonard and her other friends.

Reluctantly Wyatt and Sandy broke off their conversations with their new found friend and talked with Penny over the course of the meal.

Once the meal was finished, Penny had the table cleared and stood; "Leonard if you would please take my parents back to my place after dessert."

Bernadette spoke up; "Do you mind if we come along, I'm sure Raj would like to also?"

Mrs. Wolowitz spoke up; "Oh I better not, I should be heading home."

Penny served everyone except Leonard the cheesecake and Wyatt spoke up; "Penny, Mrs. Wolowitz here would like to head home after dessert, but everyone else wants to head over to yours and Leonard's apartment. Could we hang out here until you get off work and the two of us can take Sarah back to her place?"

Penny didn't look happy but relented; "Yeah dad I guess so. Leonard I'll see you after my shift, please take my mom with you and have fun."

Sandy discretely placed her hand on Raj's thigh and smiled up at her daughter; "Oh you know me Penny, I can always make fun out of any situation."

Penny shook her finger at Sandy; "Yeah mom I know, that's what I'm afraid of!"

Raj and Bernadette took her car to Leonard's while Leonard and Sandy took his car to his place too. Once there Raj and Leonard carried their bags upstairs and put them in Penny's apartment.

While on their way there Penny found out she had to work late. She gave Wyatt her keys and told him to take Mrs. Wolowitz home and come back later to drive her home after work and he agreed.

Sandy kicked off her shoes and flopped down on Penny's sofa. Raj, Bernadette and Leonard started heading back to his place when Sandy stopped them; "Raj do you mind staying here with me till Penny and Wyatt get back, I'd rather not stay in a strange apartment by myself.

Leonard stepped forward; "Oh I'm sorry Sandy, why don't you come over to my place and wait for them to get here. Sheldon's working at the lab late tonight so he won't be there to drive all of us crazy!"

"Oh thank you Leonard, but I don't want to impose, plus I'm a little tired from the flight over. I'd rather just kick back here and relax if that's okay with you?"

Raj winked at her; "That's okay Leonard, why don't you and Bernadette head over to your place. I'll stay here and keep Sandy company."

Bernadette saw where this was going and she tugged at Leonard's arm and the two of them went back to his place. As Leonard closed the door she turned to Leonard; "I know you can't be that dense Leonard, couldn't you see she wanted to be alone with Raj?"

"Don't worry Bernadette, I saw how she had her hands all over him under the table at the restaurant, but that's Penny's mother and if you saw how she was coming on to me in the car with Wyatt in the backseat, I can just imagine what's going on right now in Penny's place without anyone watching."

She took a seat next to him; "Well Leonard if that is what is going on over there, well does it give you any ideas of what we can do till they get back? You know I'm a newly married woman whose husband is stuck on the international space station. I've had a taste of married life, sex, I mean sex and I'm a getting little hungry, if you get my drift!"

"Oh really Bernadette, with Penny working so many nights lately and driving Sandy to the restaurant, her long legs uncovered the entire way drove me crazy. So Bernadette, I'm getting very, very hungry too!"

Before Leonard could move, she was all over him. She had him lying flat on the sofa; her tiny voluptuous body was presses against his. Her tiny legs straddled his and her mouth was plastered against his.

Leonard's cock spring up and pressed against Bernadette's belly and she let out a moan and felt a rush of moisture fill her pussy just thinking about being fucked. She missed the feeling of a thick hard cock sliding in and out of her tight cunt.

She stabbed her tongue deeper into his mouth as her fingers plucked at the buttons on his shirt. She yanked it off and slid down and pulled at his t-shirt and breaking the kiss, tore it off over his head. Her head dropped down, her soft golden curls tickled at his neck and upper chest, as she rained kisses across his chest. Her tongue whipped around his nipples and they perked up and hardened and she sucked one at a time between her bow-shaped lips and drew them between those luscious lips.

Leonard arched his back, threw back his head and reached down and ran his fingers softly through her silky locks. He guided her head lower and lower. She stopped when she reached his pants and while she stabbed at his belly button with her tongue, her tiny fingers swiftly tore open his pants and pulled down his zipper.

Leonard raised his hips in anticipation of what came next and she didn't disappoint, pulling his pants and shorts off in one swift motion.

Her lips continued to move downward and when she reached his cock, without using her hands, her tongue slipped out and licked down the swollen shaft to the head. Again without using her hands she coaxed the head up to her lips. Pursing her lips, she sucked hard and drew it into her wet cavern. The head now planted firmly in her mouth, she lowered her head; inch by inch his thick hard cock went deeper and deeper into her.

Bernadette tilted her head and now her tongue was added to the equation and she piercing green eyes sparkled as they caught his. She tried to smile, but the thick piece of meat in her mouth cut that short as her lips came in contact with his belly.

With Leonard's cock buried deep in her throat, he reached down and slowly removed her red rimmed glasses. Sweeping a blonde lock of hair from her sweaty forehead, he slowly caressed her concaved cheek with the back of his hand.

She tipped her head slightly sideways to put more pressure against Leonard's caress. Slowly inch by inch she drew his cock from her mouth. As she did this, she continued to flick her hot, wet tongue along his sensitive shaft. It came out with a pop and a string of saliva was the only thing still connecting his cock to her tongue.

Bernadette made a slurping sound and drew her saliva string back into her mouth and once again she drew his cockhead back into her mouth. She only held the head in and her tongue ran around and around and around the sensitive crown.

Leonard's hands left her head and when she looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth she shuttered when he looked back at her and said; "Ah Bernadette, something is wrong here! How come I'm lying here totally naked, while you're lying on top of me with my dick in your mouth and you are still totally dressed?'

Her lips popped off his cock and she giggled; "Whose fault is that Leonard? Now I'm going back to sucking on this gorgeous piece of meat, what you do with my clothes is all up to you. Just to let you know I'll assist you wherever I can, but I'm not letting go of this fine piece of male appendage, got it?"

Before he could reply her tiny mouth opened once again and began sucking on his cock.

Leonard was about to reach the zipper on the back of her dress, but when she closed her lips around his cock once again, he fell back to the sofa and closed his eyes and let her mouth take over again.

When the initial feeling of her tongue flicking on his cock coursed through his body, he rose up and caught the zipper on her tight fitting dress between his shaking fingers; he slowly drew it down its track till it hit her tight butt.

The dress parted and Bernadette shook her shoulders and she let it slide off her arms and it crumbled around her waist.

Even though Leonard had seen Bernadette's huge tits numerous times, he was still in awe of them and reaching back he popped open several clips holding them in place. The bra slid off her shoulders and as she continued to suck his cock he reached down and weighed them in his hands as they swayed back and forth. They overflowed in his hands and he hefted them as if to measure their weight. "My god Bernadette I just marvel at these gorgeous breasts of yours. Boy would I love to slide my cock between them and fuck these beauties until I cum all over them and your pretty little face!"

She popped off his cock; saliva drooled down his cock and her chin. Smiling up at him with those gorgeous green eyes said; "I'd really like that Leonard and I'll make that dream come true, but not until you fuck my little married Catholic pussy and make me cum at least twice. I am so fucking horny, I'll need that just to take the edge off, what do you say?"

"Well Bernie, I say what the hell are you doing there with your dress still on. Slid that baby off and crawl up here and ride me till you get your fill and maybe I'll leave you something to remember me by!"

She looked up at him with a confused look on her face; "What do you mean......Oh I get it now. Mmmmmmm that sounds perfect, but don't leave too much, I still want that cock of yours fucking my titties and having you paint my face with that tasty cum of yours!"

He let out a grunt; "Enough talking Bernie, how about a little skin?" He suddenly slid out from under her and rolled her over onto her back. Grabbing a hold of her dress, he wiggled it off her ample hips and bubble butt. Tossing it aside he reached for her navy blue tights and yanking them down, he smiled down at her; "You've been a naughty, naughty little newlywed haven't you. You're not wearing any panties under your tights Bernadette!"

She grinned down at him, her index finger was placed at her bottom lip and she ran her tongue around it seductively; "Oops, I guess I forgot to put them on tonight Leonard, are you going to punish me?"

Tossing her tights on top of her dress, alone with her shoes, he quickly flipped her tiny lush body over. Her gorgeous pure white bubble butt was staring up at him.

Before Bernadette could react, his hand came down and the silent room echoed with the sound of his hand cracking against the taut skin of her ass. She jumped and tried to wiggle away; "Oh please Leonard, I'll be good!"

He planted three more quick slaps on her tender ass as it began to turn red; "Who said anything about you being good, I want a bad girl just like you are. I just want to reward you for being extra bad. Now get ready for your very, very special reward!"

Before Bernadette could react, Leonard fell forward, using his hands to spread her ass cheeks apart, dove in and began licking at her asshole and extremely wet pussy.

Bernadette let out a screech in surprise and relief. Her entire lower body shook and wiggled and recovering quickly from the initial shock, Bernadette pushed back trying to force his tongue deeper into her pussy and asshole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers