Big Bang Theory Gang Bang Orgy Ch. 10

Story Info
Things Get Sorted Out and the Sex Begins and Continues
20.4k words
4.51
43.8k
32
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

Leonard returned to the condo after dropping his mother, Beverly off at the airport. He opened the door and found Penny sitting on the sofa. She had a glass of iced tea in her hand; she made a conscious effort to stay away from her nemesis, wine.

He flopped down on the sofa beside her and she came willingly into his arms.

Penny rested her head on his chest and just curled up and her long silky blonde hair tumbled across his body. She loved how he combed his fingers through her hair and she burrowed closer to him. She never felt more loved and never loved him more at this time.

He tilted her face up to his and he lowered his lips to hers. Their lips met and their lips parted, his tongue snaked out and traced her lips. He heard her moan into his mouth. He could feel his cock begin to expand and he caught her lower lip between his teeth and pulled at it seductively. Letting go he darted into her mouth and at the same time, his hand came up and captured her gorgeous mound.

Penny squirmed in Leonard's arms and her hand drifted down to his thigh. Sliding her hand up and down, she came in contact with his growing cock. Her Nebraska man-hands closed around his cock and gave it a light squeeze.

It was his turn to moan; "Mmmm, oh yesssss Penny, no matter how many times you do that, I'll never tire of you squeezing my cock!" He now lowered the strap on one side of her tanktop and her large, full tit sprung out into the open. He immediately captured it in the palm of his hand and his thumb rolled around and around and around the stiffened tip. Leonard plucked away at the rubbery tip and his thumb worked on the tiny bumps popping up around the large nipple.

Penny managed to rip open his pants and was surprised to see him without underwear. She wrapped her large fingers around his fat cock and pulled it out into the sunlight. It quickly lost the light of day as she broke free from his embrace and enveloped the leaking head into her mouth. Her fat, swollen lips were plastered around his shaft as she lowered her head, took more and more of his cock into her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat, she let out a grunt and pulled off his cock. She flicked her tongue out and slid off the sofa and kneeling before him, stripped off his pants, taking his shoes and socks with them.

Penny looked up at Leonard through those lust filled blue eyes. She smiled wickedly at him and gripping his cock again, she lowered her mouth and her tongue flicked out at the base of his cock. Her tongue darted down and flicked at his balls and went back upward. She painted a straight line on the underside of his cock, all the way up to the crown. Again her tongue flicked out and ran around and around the underside of the fat helmet as her hand got into the action. She stroked him roughly up and down several times rather quickly. Letting out a loud guttural moan, she poised over the stiff shaft and with one swift motion, she took the entire shaft downward into her mouth and down her throat.

Leonard arched his back and clutched at the top of her bobbing head as he felt her throat muscles contract and clutch at his shaft. It went in and out of her throat and he fell back to the sofa and groaned out; "Oh fuck Penny, you better stop right now unless you want a mouthful of cum!"

This spurred Penny on and she intensified her sucking and stroking. His cock covered in her saliva, began flying all over her fist and as he let out a loud cry, began to cum. Penny wanted to taste it and pulling his cock from her throat, the first spurt filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly and before she could recover the second and third spurt filled her mouth. It slipped from her mouth and he continued to cum, sending his creamy load all over her face, across her throat and onto her exposed breast.

Leonard fell back to the sofa and rolled his head from side to side as he slowly came down from the intense orgasm. He looked down at her and he began to stiffen just looking at the erotic sight before him. His lovely cock sucker never looked hotter as cum was dripping off her chin and was seeping out of the corner of her mouth. Her tongue slipped out and still coated with his cum, she licked up what she could and swallowed it down.

Still covered in his cum, he pulled her off her knees and when he had her face to face with him, he rained kisses all over her face and fed her his cum. This turned Penny on like never before and attacked him like a rabid animal. She tore off his shirt and reaching down; she whipped the tanktop up and over her head. She fell back onto the sofa and tearing open her jeans, she pushed them off, along with her panties. Before she could move, Leonard was upon her and bypassing all of the preliminaries, his head was between her thighs, his tongue was slipping deep into her cum drenched cunt. He drove his tongue deep into her bubbling hole and she immediately refilled it with more of her tasty juices. When he uncovered her clit and drew it between his lips, she rocketed off like a four of July celebration.

Penny clawed at his back, neck and head, but to no avail. She felt his resume drawing her tasty cum from her cunt and she was racing quickly towards yet another, even stronger orgasm. Her juices overflowed her flowing pussy and his mouth and trickled down between her tight cheeks. She went over the top for a second time when he shoved a cum coated finger deep into her puckered hole. She humped his face as if his tongue was a stiff cock and she clawed at his sweat covered body. Her head was rolling back and forth on the sofa and her tousled hair gave a new meaning to "The just fucked look!" She let out a gurgling sound and groaned out; "Oh fuck me, please fuck me Leonard! I need to feel my pussy full of you hot, fat cock now!"

He was hotter than he could ever remember and rising up he paused as he looked down at her, she had never looked more appealing to him then right now. With one leg high on the sofa cushion and the other foot planted firmly on the floor, her glistening pussy was ripe and ready for his cock......

In the shower Alex finished rinsing off and stepping out wrapped her petite body in a towel and entered the bedroom. Alice was lying under the sheet, naked; her fingers were sliding up and down her moist slit. She lazily looked up at Alex and smiled; "I guess with Beverly leaving for home, I'll be heading back to my own bedroom. A tear began to roll down her cheek and suddenly Alex was filled with love for this other petite auburn beauty.

Alice smiled up at Alex through a new fountain of tears. Without a thought about the consequences, she reached up and placed her hand behind Alex's head and gently pulled it down.

Alex started to resist but suddenly found her lips drawn to her friend's. A moan escaped her mouth as their tongues touched. A second later their tongues were working in each other's mouths and their breathing was rapid. Almost in reflex, Alex's hand slipped down to caress one of Alice's breasts. When her fingers found the nipple, she pulled her mouth away in surprise. She looked down and saw something gleaming as the sunlight sparkled across it. "What...?" she said as her finger circled the metal object.

"It's a nipple ring. It's a long story about a wild night at Comic Con a couple years ago; it isn't the only one I have you know. I'll tell you about it tomorrow," Alice said and pulled Alex's mouth back to hers.

Alex could feel her cuntlips swelling and that she was getting very wet. After a few more minutes of kissing, she pulled away. She sat up and slowly undid the towel and it fell to the bed. She heard Alice gasp when her pert, firm breasts were revealed. With a giggle she leaned over the prone woman and brought her nipple to her mouth, holding her taut breast in her hand.

Alex let Alice suck on her breast for a while and then moved the other one to her lips. At the same time she slipped her hand under the sheet and down her stomach. She heard Alice suck in her breath and felt her tremble. A smile crossed her face as she began to move her hand lower. As she moved lower she felt another metal object. "Alice," she exclaimed as she threw the sheet from her body. She looked down and saw a matching ring piercing her lips just above her clit. She couldn't believe how wild her normally subdued friend had become. A smile came to her lips as her finger slipped across the ring and down to the outer lips.

"Oh God, Alex," Alice gasped as she spread her thighs.

Alex pulled her breast from Alice's mouth and bent her own head to take one of her hard nipples between her lips. At the same time she pushed her finger into the already wet hole. Alice began to lift her hips from the bed and gasp in pleasure. Then Alex moved to the other nipple, pulling the ring into her mouth and stretching the nipple.

Alice reached up and grabbed Alex's head and pulled her mouth tightly to her heaving breast. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped as her friend worried the ring pierced nipple.

Then Alex felt Alice pushing on her head. With an unseen smile, she allowed the excited woman to push her head down her stomach and to her pubic mound. However, Alex wasn't done teasing her friend. She kissed around her stomach and then down to her thighs, using her tongue to tickle the soft flesh. She sucked and bit her soft inner thighs, avoiding her pussy. Then she began to kiss her stomach again, just below her navel. She worked her way down until her tongue found the other ring. With her teeth, she gently tugged at the ring and heard Alice gasp in pleasure.

"Eat me, eat my cunt Alex" Alice hissed from above, both hands now searching for Alex's head. When she found it, she pulled her mouth to her center and lifted her hips. When Alex began to suck the lips into her mouth, Alice went over the top. "Oh Fuck!" she cried as a strong climax rushed through her. When she felt her tongue slip deep inside her pulsating cunt, her orgasm grew stronger. She feared that she might pass out as the waves of pleasure rushed through her. She thrashed on the bed, bucking her hips and crying out, she thought her insides were being town out.

Alex continued to suck her temporary roommate until her trembling stopped. When she pulled her face from between her legs, Alice's juice was dripping from her cheeks, lips and chin. She wiped the back of her hand across her mouth and leaned down to kiss her.

Alice pulled Alex down and kissed her still wet lips. Then when she had recovered her strength, she pushed Alex back until she was on her lying on her back. She leaned over her and whispered, "Now let me show you what Penny did to me, you're going to love this!" She dove for Alex's high standing taut tits again. She sucked and licked for a long time, as if she couldn't get enough.

Alex sighed and caressed her head, gently directing her mouth from one saliva-wet mound to the other. She squeezed her legs together as she tried to control her throbbing cunt. It didn't work and only made her want her pussy fucked and fucked now.

Alice rose from Alex's tits and looked her in the eyes and smiled, she couldn't get enough of those lovely morsels. Alice licked her lips and bent her head to kiss her tits again. Finally, she began to kiss down her stomach. When she reached her dripping pussy, she inhaled and licked her lips once again. She looked at Alex's swollen sex in the bright light of the afternoon. She noticed that her inner lips looked huge. Suddenly, she leaned down and got as close as she could without touching Alex's glistening cuntlips.

Alex rose up on her elbows and bit her lower lip; "What are you doing?"

Alice giggled slightly; "I wanted to study your pussy, I want to memorize every detail of it before I eat it!"

Alex's let out a loud grunt and fell back onto the bed. She covered her reddening face, in spite of what she had just done. She closed her eyes and let her friend spread her legs. She knew that her lips were very swollen and that she was leaking a steady stream of juice.

Alice let out a tiny gasp "Oh fuck, they're huge! Alice's mouth was watering as she stared down at the glistening, fat lips before her. She quickly moved between Alex's thighs and lifting them whispered out to Alex; "Hold your legs up and spread them for me!"

Alex still had her eyes closed as she lifted her legs to her tits. She could feel how exposed she was and a tremor of excitement rushed through her. It seemed to make it even more exciting that it was her best friend that was looking at her.

Alice's hands were trembling as she opened the swollen lips to reveal her pulsing hole and throbbing clit, Alex's clit was huge. Alice licked her lips; "You should get a ring," she whispered as she gently touched the smooth nub of her clit. Alex gasped and a little moan escaped her lips.

Slowly Alice lowered her mouth until she was but an inch from the pulsing clit. She gently blew warm air on the huge clit and watched it flutter. She did it again and then again as she tried to hold Alex's legs still. Finally she lowered her mouth and stuck out her tongue to just barely touch it. Alice pulled back with a wicked grin on her face. She did it several more times, barely touching red blood red clit. She opened her mouth and sucked the clit in-between her lips.

Alex let out a blood curdling groan; "Ahhhhhhh!!!" She thrust her hips into the air as she pulled her legs tightly to her chest. Suddenly, it felt like Alice's mouth had turned into a vacuum and that she was going to suck her entire cunt into her mouth.

Alice sucked so hard that she pulled not only the inner lips into her mouth but some of the smooth outer lips as well. Then she let them slip out before doing it again. Over and over she sucked the slimy lips in and out; the tiny bedroom was filled with sloppy sucking sounds.

When Alex couldn't take anymore, she reached down and grabbed Alice's head. She caught Alice off guard and she rolled her over onto her back and she with the speed of a cougar, she hovered over Alice and quickly lowered her dripping cunt to her face. She bucked and rolled her lips until she centered her wet, gaping cunt over Alice's face. In doing so, she spread her juices on Alice's forehead, nose and chin. She settled down on her open mouth, she shook violently as she felt Alice's tongue pierce her hole once again. She heard Alice moan as she began to hump her hips into her mouth. Seconds later she began to cum, her body froze and she pressed down hard, forcing Alice's face deep into her spasming cunt. It felt like the floodgates had opened and she heard Alice gasping to swallow all of her sweet juice. Alex couldn't think anymore as a second orgasm raced through her body and she started squirting, something she rarely did, her orgasm went on and on. When she finally came down, she lifted her pussy from Alice's face and saw the mess she had made. Alice's gorgeous face was covered with her female cum; she had covered her from her forehead to her chin.

Completely exhausted from the exquisite tonguing she had received from Alice, she rolled over onto her back. The two of them were basking in the aftermath of the incredible orgasm one had given and one had received.

Alex rolled over and kissed Alice on the mouth, she licked up a lot of the cum, she had just deposited there. She rose up and even though she was breathing heavily she whispered to Alice; "Give me a moment to recuperate and then I'll start in on you!"

"Mmmmm Alex, that sounds delicious!"

Just then they heard a loud scream come from the livingroom. The two of them struggled out of bed and opening the door they stopped dead in their tracks and clung to one another. Their eyes were glued to the couple on the sofa.

Leonard had his arms spread as wide as possible. He had each hand wrapped around Penny's ankles and he was steadily shoving his fat cock into her defenseless pussy.

Penny's head was arched back, the top was seated on the sofa and that was the only part of her body touching the sofa; that is, other than one ankle placed on the top cushion. Her other foot was planted flat on the floor and she drove her wide opened pussy up to meet Leonard's invading cock.

She was spitting out gibberish as she urged him on to fuck her harder and deeper. She wanted all of his cock and her wish was coming true as Alice and Alex watched as Leonard bottomed out in Penny's thrusting cunt.

Leonard let go of Penny's ankle atop the sofa and she let it fall. He gripped her hips and began pounding on her as fast and as hard as he could. With each downward thrust, his body slapped against her tanned, lush body and it made a slapping sound. A copious amount of her cunt juices came squirting out and covered both of their bellies with each thrust.

Alice and Alex, both still naked and highly sexually charged from their recent bout in the bedroom, they drifted closer to the sofa and with Alex behind Alice, she drew her highly charged body up against hers. Her eyes were locked on the couple on the sofa, but her mouth locked on Alice's slender neck and began nipping and sucking at the sensitive flesh. Alex's hands slid up her slender body and cupped Alice's firm, pert tits. She caused Alice to moan as she tugged at the rings piercing her stiff nipples.

On the sofa, they both heard Alice moan, but they were both too far gone to worry about it. Leonard lowered his body to Penny's and her long, gorgeous legs came up and wrapped around Leonard's body. Her heels kicked his ass and coming up even higher, locked around his waist and urged him to go deeper.

He leaned down and pushing her two luscious tits together, he caught the two nipples in his mouth at the same time. He sucked, flicked and even bit down on them.

Penny went to sensory overload and letting out a scream, her long nails raked his back, she did it so hard, it drew blood from a couple of nails. She arched her back driving more tit flesh into his saliva dripping lips.

Leonard let go of her tits and cupping her face in his hands he attacked her mouth and the two of them fought to gain the upper hand. Both of them were moaning and groaning as Leonard pounded into her foaming cunt faster and faster.

Penny dropped her legs from his back and digging her fingers into his hair, she pulled hard and looking into his lust filled eyes yelled out; "Cum, oh cum with me Leonard! I'm going to explode, fuck me harder, yes, yes, I'm there! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

With her body lying there limp and quivering, he pounded faster and deeper and slamming in one more time, buried as deep as he could, he exploded deep into her spasming cunt.

She screamed again as she felt him filling her cunt with his hot cum and she went into an even stronger orgasm.

Beside them, standing over them, the two women were close too. Alex had three fingers buried deep in Alice's cunt and Alice's juices were streaming down her wrist. They were rocking and Alex nearly dragged Alice to the other sofa and pulling her down on top of her, their legs were like rubber and Alice sat on Alex's lap and they swung around and bringing their pussies up against each other's they began humping one another. They soon let out mutual screams and came. They fell in a heap against the sofa and smiled back, looking at each other and closing their eyes just laid there as aftershocks coursed through their petite bodies.

All four of them were laying around the livingroom, none of them could move, none of them wanted to move. They just wanted to bask in the glow of their mutual orgasms.

After about five minutes, Leonard began to stir; "I'm not sure about any of you, but I need a nice hot, steamy shower. Doesn't anyone want to join me?" He looked at the three gorgeous naked women, none of them moved; "What a bunch of lazy women, you all are way too easy to sedate, see you later!" He strolled into the shower, turned the stereo on loud and REO Speedwagon came blaring out of the shower speakers. He stepped under the hot spray and closing his eyes he began to soap up his aching, well-satisfied body. He swayed to the music and began singing "Roll with the Changes," He applied shampoo to his hair and began scrubbing his scalp.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers